TURN YOUR PET INTO A HOUSEPET!!!!

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Legotron123

TURN YOUR PET INTO A HOUSEPET!!!!

Post by Legotron123 »

Do you have a pet in real life? Well turn them into a HOUSEPET! Just take their personality and looks and change them to how they would be in housepets! I'll start

Name: Pete
Species: cat
Personality: Pete is kinda stubborn. He rarely gives in to his demands and always press's them onto other. But all that will cease if you become his friend. It becomes much easier to make him give in and go along with what someone else wants even if he doesn't like it. He is very tolerant of hyperactive or annoying people but puts them in their place if they go to far. He will fight to the death to protect his friends and those who threatened them never try it again. Overall becoming his friend is hard but is definitely worth it.
Appearance: mostly white with a orangish-brown tail and similar spots on his chin, the left side of his chest on his back a little above his tail and a stipe above his chest.

Rate fairly and have fun!!
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Mickey the Luxray
Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Re: TURN YOUR PET INTO A HOUSEPET!!!!

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

Might as well.

Name: Lily (full name Lily of the Fields)
Species: Cat
Personality: Laid back but not stiff, Lily doesn't look as if she belongs in an old folks' home, despite her post-midlife crisis age. She tends to be sarcastic and off-putting when around those she doesn't know, but is generally a lot happier when in company with friends or her family.
Appearance: Dark grey, long-furred tabby; green eyes and a white chin, chest, belly and paws. A youthful quality to her face and posture.
If you want my number, it's #804080.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Aww, I thought this was a secret genetic engineering project to turn our pets into sapient, talking animals. This is whatever, dude!
Besides my younger brother spends more time with his recently acquired cat (grey furred with black stripes mixed in), Luk.
One thing I can be certain, though, is that he hates being picked up and held hostage in a bear hug.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Silly Zealot wrote:Aww, I thought this was a secret genetic engineering project to turn our pets into sapient, talking animals.
I wish but tell me when you find one of those okay? :lol:
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Spawtzi

Post by Spawtzi »

Oooh, fun! I'll do both my dogs :3
Name: Kilo
Species: Dog, Pitbull
Personality: Enthusiastic and energetic. He's a friendly guy who isn't afraid to stand up for himself and his friends. He tends to over react when he does get angry, but it's hard to get him angry to begin with. He's a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, and he loves making new friends. He loves to cuddle and he'll never turn down an offer for a hug.
Appearance: Black, with a white stripe starting from the top of his forehead, and it goes down to a white collar-like mark around his neck. His belly and half of his right paw is white, and so it the tip of his long tail. He has brown eyes and short cropped ears.
(He sat on me while I wrote this)

Now for the next dog! This one should be better because I grew up with this dog, and I know her very well.
Name: Jennifer (Prefers to be called Jenni)
Species: Dog, Jack Russell Terrier
Personality: Snappy and Sarcastic. She likes her space and privacy and prefers to be alone, but when she feels lonely she will come begging for a snuggle. She tends to start fights, especially with her spontaneous companion, Kilo. She is quickly angered and will snap easily, but she cools off fast. Although sarcastic and a bit rude, she is a loyal friend, sure to stick with you to the end.
Appearance: Mostly white, with black spots on her back. She has a few small brown spots on her legs, and one or two near her tail. She has a short tail, half the normal size. One half of her head is a mish-mash of brown and black, and her left ear is bent and floppy, while the other stands stiff and tall.
Rainbow
Sol_Vent

Post by Sol_Vent »

I actually had this idea awhile ago and thought "Hey, maybe I'll make that a thread on these forums when I make an account." So much for that idea. :lol:

Name: Archer
Personality: A bit high-strung and very competitive. He doesn't like to hang out much with other pets and prefers the company of humans. He likes to relax, but often finds it difficult. Though he's fairly standoffish, he's very affectionate with those he's especially close to.
Appearance: Quite short and youthful-looking despite being fully-grown. Mostly orange and striped on his back, and almost entirely white in front.

Name: Winston
Species: Dog (mix involving... Beagle?)
Personality: Fun-loving and adventurous, but gets bored quickly during downtime. He's very kind and considerate. However, he has a tendency to get jealous and finds it hard to speak up when he needs to. He often tries to get Archer to do stuff with him, but is rarely successful.
Appearance: Has big paws and is very floofy, causing him to appear quite large. However, he actually has an average build. Has a lighter version of the coloration of a brown and black beagle on his head and back, but it stops a bit short (around his waist) and gives way to white, the color of his front side.
Mickey the Luxray
Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

It's definitely surprising to see this thread come back after being dead for... like 9 months now. :P

Ah, the days when I typed in black... I was so naive then
If you want my number, it's #804080.
Sol_Vent

Post by Sol_Vent »

Huh... I totally failed to notice the Feb-Oct-Jan discrepancy between the posts. Funny how that happens. :roll:
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Name: Dowser
Species: K-9 (GSD/ Pitmix)
Personality: He is a four legged Romeo, who loves to rough house and play but actively tries to cuddle if it is relaxing time. He enjoys giving lick and nips if he feels needy. He is very obedient but if he feels threatened, he will return it ten fold. very menacing but only on signal
Appearance: He has farely big paws and well groomed soft fur, he is quite large at about 3ft 7 think, he actually has afairly muscular build to him. He has a typical GSD coloration with cement grey for a visual search fallout dogmeat yes thats right dogmeat has a IRL twin and heres a pic below
Attachments
1524589_10202748023090288_761639189_n_1.jpg
1524589_10202748023090288_761639189_n_1.jpg (120.72 KiB) Viewed 13463 times
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Geez, it's been years since anyone posted in this. I thought it would've been moved to the abandoned section a LONG time ago.

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Well you're welcome XD and i found it 3 or 4 pages from the front
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
VoidGaming404

Post by VoidGaming404 »

Name: Sparta
Personality: He is very reserved, and rarely likes to be around new people. Although, on the rare moments when people manage to gain his trust, you can be sure you will always be his friend. As well as reserved, he is also at times very hyper.
Appearance: He has gray and white fur and green eyes.
Attachments
KINDLE_CAMERA_1372817859000.jpg
KINDLE_CAMERA_1372817859000.jpg (165.91 KiB) Viewed 13104 times
Life is like a rollercoaster, sure there's ups and downs, but you may find that it can throw you for a loop!

~VoidGaming404

Christmas Avatar was made by Jolty-Kun

Original Avatar was made by Buster
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

Name: Kramer
Species: Dog
Appearance: Big, barrel-chested chocolate lab. Shows clear signs of old age like gray fur around muzzle.
Personality: Kramer is an elderly dog who tries very hard to remain a puppy at heart because he knows it makes his family smile. Still, his age is starting to catch up to him, and he's starting to slow down. He's taken on a grandfatherly role to the new family cat, Cass, whom he's curt with but still loves him as a member of the family.

Name: Cass (formerly Cassie)
Appearance: Incredibly fluffy maine coon cat with a stripped pattern of various grays and a white underbelly.
Personality: Cass had the same problem as Grape growing up. Ever since he was a kitten, his family always assumed he was a she. Something that didn't get rectified until a certain... incident in the bathroom. But at that point, Cass has already been treated as the princess of the family, and he has severely enjoyed said treatment. The revelation of Cass's gender did very little to actually change anything. He's still the family princess and he loves it.

Name: Tigger
Species: Bird
Appearance: A solid lemon-yellow cockatiel.
Personality: Ever since he moved in with them, Tigger has always been the most... abrasive of the family pets. Quick to anger and even quicker to peck, the one calming element in his life was his girlfriend: another cockatiel in the family named Jubilee. But when Jubilee ended up lost from the rest of the family due to a moving accident, Tigger shut down emotionally. For years after the family lost Jubilee, all Tigger would do is hide in his cage from the world. His family, especially Kramer, have tried to console him over his broken heart. Recently, Tigger has been allowing himself out of his cage more and more and has even starting singing again. Something he and Jubilee did together almost constantly. He still misses her terribly, but he is getting better.
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602