HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"The apparent bickering betwween the two dogs." Samantha answers absently, still pondering Hutch's situation.

~~~~
Joan has to laugh at that. "I can imagine! I remember last time John took me fishing, not only was I better at tying the knots in the line but I also got four lage flathead to his one little parrotfish. He was not happy!" Joan's stomach gurgles, suggesting that she should fill it some time in the near future.
"Oh, pardon me. Hey, would you like to come back home for a coffee or a bite to eat? You're welcome to come too, if you like, Senka."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Out of interest, Flynn, our 'Holmes of the hutch'," Chip replied, still looking directly at her portrait, "any mysteries currently ongoing? Any MoriRatties?" She added, recalling something she'd heard someone say in the bottling plant.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I don't think we do sorry. You'll have to settle with fruits. Don't worry though. Next time you come over, I'll make sure Faust prepares ahead of time."

=========

Faust opens the fridge and bends over to look for some drinks.

"Should I serve soda, shakes or juice?.... Hm....."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, that's OK. You don't need to go out of your way for me. Fruit is fine." Flynn turns to Chip.
"As a matter of fact, yes. There are some secret passages under my house. We think they were used for smuggling Orange Soda during the prohibition but we don't know anything else about them so we'd like to find out more. Also, we think there might be a ghost living in the old car in my garage so I think that needs investigating too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Piper laughs at Lucky's quip. "I'm sure you'll do just fine. And the fact that you're already familiar with music will help a lot." She affixes a clip to the neck of her guitar so that it plays in the same key as the ukulele and then begins demonstrating some basic chord progressions, showing Lucky the fingering as she goes and having him try to copy her, encouraging him as he needs it.
Lucky clumsily plays a few cords, following Piper's example.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

It's not serious bickering, sir. It's just how we talk to each other. Hutch told the vets. ...And ma'am.
Well, he isn't my dog any more. Alice said. But, my name is Alice Times, and this is Hutch's new owner, Christopher Robin. Alice announced the 2.
I'm getting tired, so I think I should go. Come on, Roo. We have to go throw all of Hutch's stuff away.
Roo got off of Hutch and stood to her feet.
Not the computer! Or the box marked "Pet shows". Hutch called after the 2.
I don't know. He won't have us in his life to be bothered, though. Roo replied to the vet on her way out.
Hutch sat up, shocked at what Roo said.
Your not staying with me and Christopher? Hutch asked with a shaky voice. Roo stopped dead in her tracks.
They didn't tell him that part... Roo sighed, then turned back to the dog, kneeling down next to Hutch.
You know when I enlisted as a translator for the military? Roo asked Hutch.
I told you that they turned me down. But--
I know. I didn't want to believe it. I thought you had decided to stay, even though you made it.
This time, Roo made no reply.
It's all right. Hutch gave a weak smile to his sister.
I'm sorry, Hutch. Roo gave the dog an affectionate hug.
There's one item off the check list.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury smiled brightly, his fangs poking out a bit, "Thank you both very much!" He tore the page out and gave it to Chip
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Esper wrote:Mercury smiled brightly, his fangs poking out a bit, "Thank you both very much!" He tore the page out and gave it to Chip
"Thanks, Merc!" Chip said, trying not to look at the fangs as she accepted the picture and offered it to Elliot so he could put it somewhere safe.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I'll hold it for ya."

Elliot takes the picture and nearly stands up.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip rocked on Elliot's shoulder as he tried to stand up. "Stay sat, ya dink!" she said quietly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:It's not serious bickering, sir. It's just how we talk to each other. Hutch told the vets. ...And ma'am.
Well, he isn't my dog any more. Alice said. But, my name is Alice Times, and this is Hutch's new owner, Christopher Robin.
Nice to meet you sir, Are you really going to give your approval of him getting, Ummm you know..
Oreo says scraping his foot on the cage floor.
MrNeonShot wrote:Not the computer! Or the box marked "Pet shows". Hutch called after the 2.
Oreo looks over at Hutch..
You were a show dog? have you ever seen the show skunks Samantha was talking about??

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:Joan has to laugh at that. "I can imagine! I remember last time John took me fishing, not only was I better at tying the knots in the line but I also got four lage flathead to his one little parrotfish. He was not happy!" Joan's stomach gurgles, suggesting that she should fill it some time in the near future.
"Oh, pardon me. Hey, would you like to come back home for a coffee or a bite to eat? You're welcome to come too, if you like, Senka."

That sounds wonderful, I don't get to do girly things all that often.
She turns to the swinging puma.
What do you think, Senka. wanna come join the tea party?
giggling at the image of Senka sipping tea, with her pinky claw sticking out.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nearly." encourages Piper. "Put your finger here... and here... There. That's it." Piper moves Lucky's fingers to the correct frets and strings, and then shows him more slowly how to move between the chords.

~~~~
"If Hutch is determined to go through with this and you're happy for him to do it then there's a few things you should know." Paul draws Hutch's owners off to the side, hoping he's out of Oreo's earshot, and explains the risks and costs associated with the procedure. "So, if you give your permission then that's what we'll do. I'll need to get you to sign a form to consent to it and then we'll be able to do him tomorrow. Do you know when was the last time he ate or drank anything?"

Samantha checks on Nadia as Paul talks to the other humans. "How are you feeling now, Nadia? Have those medications helped at all?"

~~~~
"So, you like mysteries, do you, Chip?" asks Flynn, having reflected on Chip's earlier question. "What about you, Koa? Do you enjoy them too?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Samantha checks on Nadia as Paul talks to the other humans. "How are you feeling now, Nadia? Have those medications helped at all?"
"Yeah....they have......" Nadia answered , for the sake of giving out an answer, truth be told she really was in no mood of talking , actually she was , because even though Oreo accepted the procedure because it's easier for him that way , the dog however apparently wanted the same thing for him , despite the fact that there was no need for that . She really wanted to just smack him in the face for being so insane , but.......meh......
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Oops, I nearly did it again."

Elliot readjusts himself. As his fixes his sitting position, Faust enters the room with mugs of Elliot's favorite drink. As Faust was about to say something, Elliot went wide-eyed and drooled in awe.

"Here it is fellas, my special honey dew drinks"

Elliot reaches out in a scramble to get his drink.

"Ooooohhhh, gimme some Faust, I haven't had this in a LONG while."

Faust smiles in delight as he passes a big mug of Elliot's drink to him.

"Thank you thank you thank you! (Elliot kisses Faust on the cheek) Mwah!"

Faust then quickly keeps his distance, wipes his cheek but smiles while doing so.

"Your so cute when you go Gaga over honey."

"What can I say? I'm a sucker for sweets. Plus you even added the Boo ba pearls."
Last edited by 69eist on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ooh, Honey," Chip grinned, "I've always wanted to try that. The bees never wanted to share theirs."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot butt hops up and down his chair.

"Ooh ooh, Chip you gotta try this, try drinking this and biting the pearl."

Elliot takes a thimble from his pouch and puts some of the honey dew in it, he then picks a boo ba pearl from the drink and hands them to Chip.

Meanwhile, Faust continues to serve the drinks.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ha ha!" Chip enthused, holding out her hands. "Gimme, gimme, gimme!" She graciously accepted the offerings and sucked the pearl dry before gulping down enough Honey Drink to make herself giddy. "Wow," she drooled, "that's good stuff." She took a lie down on Elliot's shoulder. "Now I know why the Bees want it all," she declared, putting one hand into the air.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Beautiful isn't it. One moment your feeling a thick sweet drink in your mouth. The next you suddenly feel the pearl rub against your tongue and teeth. As you bite it a midst the sweet honey dew, it pops in a magical sensational way that just blows your mind! The more you pop these pearls in your mouth, THE MORE YOU GIGGLE IN JOYFUL SPLENDOR!♪♪♪"

Elliot Giggles uncontrollably as the drink starts to take it's effect on him. Faust continues to smile in amusement of his little twin's reaction.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"We're <giggle> probably not selling this to <hah!> the others, Elliot!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I've only just met Hutch, so I don't know when the last time he ate was. You'll have to ask him. I did want him to get neutered, because of his breeding habits I've been told about. I guess we should do it now while he approves of it. Christopher said to the vet, making sure Hutch couldn't hear him.

No, I'm not a show dog. But the show dogs are really good looking models! Hutch replied to the skunk. Suddenly, Hutch gets a feeling in his spine.
My journalist senses are tingling! I think someone wants to slap me. Hutch voices.
Any who... Ah! Hutch pulls his phone out of his pocket.
Still no charge.
Christopher Roooobin! When you leave, take my phone. It's out of charge!
Okay. Christopher leaned against the wall.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm," Leslie said, looking through the pile with one hand as the other stayed under his chin in thought. "This wun?" he said, holding up the Monopoly. (U.K. edition)
Leroy nods and sets it up across the floor.

Once the board is all placed, he chooses his piece, the ship. Then, he holds out the other player pieces out to Leslie.

"Right, pick one and we'll get started." He said with a smile.

(Late)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

69eist wrote:"Beautiful isn't it. One moment your feeling a thick sweet drink in your mouth. The next you suddenly feel the pearl rub against your tongue and teeth. As you bite it a midst the sweet honey dew, it pops in a magical sensational way that just blows your mind! The more you pop these pearls in your mouth, THE MORE YOU GIGGLE IN JOYFUL SPLENDOR!♪♪♪"

Elliot Giggles uncontrollably as the drink starts to take it's effect on him. Faust continues to smile in amusement of his little twin's reaction.
Blick is still wheezing when Faust comes in with the drinks. She giggles when she sees Elliot's reaction to the sight of the honey dew. Once she sees Chip and Elliot act slightly different after drinking, Blick starts to get worried. "This doesn't have the same effect as Orange Soda, does it?".

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"This drink isn't fizzy in the least but it's like drinking something completely new for the first time every time. If you enjoy playing with bubble wrap, this is like playing with bubble wrap in your mouth but very refreshing."

Faust takes his share of honey dew and starts giggling too after popping another Boo ba pearl.

(ooc: Boo ba is supposed to be one word but it's censored.)
My Personas

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Nearly." encourages Piper. "Put your finger here... and here... There. That's it." Piper moves Lucky's fingers to the correct frets and strings, and then shows him more slowly how to move between the chords.
Spurred by Piper's encouragement, Lucky continues. "Like this?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kateleo007 wrote:
69eist wrote:"Beautiful isn't it. One moment your feeling a thick sweet drink in your mouth. The next you suddenly feel the pearl rub against your tongue and teeth. As you bite it a midst the sweet honey dew, it pops in a magical sensational way that just blows your mind! The more you pop these pearls in your mouth, THE MORE YOU GIGGLE IN JOYFUL SPLENDOR!♪♪♪"

Blick is still wheezing when Faust comes in with the drinks. She giggles when she sees Elliot's reaction to the sight of the honey dew. Once she sees Chip and Elliot act slightly different after drinking, Blick starts to get worried. "This doesn't have the same effect as Orange Soda, does it?".
"No, no, Blick," Chip says, controlling herself. "It's more like... the happiest drink you'll try. IF you like Honey, that is - which it seems I do!"
-----------------------------
Leslie being Leslie, he takes the Cat symbol and rolls an 8, which he counts out slowly but surely...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Of course I like mysteries big brother.... I am a writer after all." Koa then takes a look at the drink. "If its sugary in any way someone will have to hold me down."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"True. Hey, how did you go with that story you were writing last night?" Flynn sniffs at the drink and sneezes as the bubbles pop up his nose. "I'm not real sure if I'm supposed to eat honey actually. It has too much sugar for rabbits. Sorry. It smells delicious though." He gropes for a tissue to blow his nose which he can feel about to drip after his sneeze.

~~~~
"That's right. Practise at that speed and then when you get good at it, try it faster and see if it sounds familiar." Piper encourages with a wink.

~~~~
"Alright. I'll chat with him then. If you give your consent to the procedure, we can do it tomorrow. I'll also need- ah I see Sandy has given you the paperwork to register Hutch with us as a patient. I'll get Sandy to print the consent form for the surgery and you can sign that on your way out. We can give you a call when Hutch is ready to go home, if you like."

~~~~
"Good, good." Samantha inflates the cuff around Nadia's arm, checking her blood pressure and hydration and writes the results on the chart. "Your blood pressure is stabilised again which is good... Something is bothering you though, isn't it? You wanna talk about it?" Samantha queries, unaware that Paul had asked just that earlier.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Good, good." Samantha inflates the cuff around Nadia's arm, checking her blood pressure and hydration and writes the results on the chart. "Your blood pressure is stabilised again which is good... Something is bothering you though, isn't it? You wanna talk about it?" Samantha queries, unaware that Paul had asked just that earlier.
Nadia let out a snort , annoyed by the very idea of having a conversation with anyone while being in a bad mood like this , but still , she spoke after a few seconds anyway "well , a few things , I know I said if Oreo agreed to the whole procedure thing , then I won't have anything against it and all , but he only agreed to this because he doesn't want to take the riskier option , I know it's his choice in the end , and I'm fine with that, but still , I feel kinda bad for the guy . The other thing that's bugging me though is about that dog , Hutch was it ? Are you sure he's mentally healthy ? Because I have no idea why anyone would do what he's apparently trying to do here"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"of course you do and I do too. It's what's best for him though so we have to be content with that. As to Hutch - well, many middle-aged men have had a similar procedure. There's nothing untoward about it. It has heaps of health benefits and it'll stop him having unwanted pups. It's his body anyway, like you said with Oreo, so it's his decision. And we've no reason do doubt his mental health aside from asking for this and whatever stress has caused his current physical condition, have we? He definitely seems all there to me. As to his offer of sacrificing himself for Oreo, well that's a rather touching and brave gesture and I don't think you would even think of doing that if you weren't totally sane. So don't worry yourself about it, OK? We don't need you getting stressed out needlessly either." Samantha ruffles the vixen's headfur reassuringly.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:As Hutch's doom is sealed by his new owner.

No, I'm not a show dog. But the show dogs are really good looking models! Hutch replied to the skunk.
Ooooh that sounds interesting... I've gotta see these Show animal types..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"of course you do and I do too. It's what's best for him though so we have to be content with that. As to Hutch - well, many middle-aged men have had a similar procedure. There's nothing untoward about it. It has heaps of health benefits and it'll stop him having unwanted pups. It's his body anyway, like you said with Oreo, so it's his decision. And we've no reason do doubt his mental health aside from asking for this and whatever stress has caused his current physical condition, have we? He definitely seems all there to me. As to his offer of sacrificing himself for Oreo, well that's a rather touching and brave gesture and I don't think you would even think of doing that if you weren't totally sane. So don't worry yourself about it, OK? We don't need you getting stressed out needlessly either." Samantha ruffles the vixen's headfur reassuringly.
" I suppose....." Nadia reluctantly agreed , sighed a little bit , but otherwise didn't say much after that
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"If that's the case for you two then I'll just have to give a less sweeter mango shake with the same pearls. Would you two like that instead?"

Faust takes another sip of his drink.

(ooc: This drink is served with a wide straw and is cream thick. The pearls are about the size of marbles and it's really amazing when it pops in your mouth.)
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Er... a shake made with milk?" Flynn raises an eyebrow. "Sorry to be so difficult. What are those pearl things anyway? I've never heard of them before."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Don't worry, it won't have milk. It's just fruit mixed with syrup to make a slushy consistency. Boba pearls are just a large form of tapioca pearls. It's added for texture and refreshes the feeling in your mouth."

Faust stands up

"What I did with the honey dew was mix some honey, syrup and ice to make a slushy. The drink is then poured into glasses of Boba pearls. Sometimes I add some sugar to the drink but in Elliot's case, he's just susceptible to sweets....."

"Hehehehe, Hahahahahaah."

Faust smiles and waves at Elliot.

"(This is also an effective way of giving Elliot a nap after he crashes.)"
My Personas

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury becomes uncomfortable with the sudden hyperactivity, starting to bristle and splay his ears
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip giggles, then reaches over and tickles Elliot's neck. "The drink's good, guys. Just the first time I'd had it. Got overloaded a bit," she said, still looking a bit overloaded.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. That sounds good. Rabbits really aren't supposed to have too much fruit either because it tends to have a lot of sugar but I can have a little and I do enjoy it every now and again. See, a wild rabbit would normally eat only grass and maybe a few leaves and roots, so a domestic rabbit's diet should mimic that." explains Flynn. "That's why we eat a lot of pellets - they're mainly grass so they're good for us. They help to wear down our teeth too since unlike a carnivores, ours keep growing and we have to gnaw things like grass to keep them short so they don't cause problems. So that's rabbit dietary requirements in a nutshell."
Most of it, anyway, he reflects.
69eist wrote:Faust smiles and waves at Elliot.

"(This is also an effective way of giving Elliot a nap after he crashes.)"
"We rabbits find that lettuce has a soporific effect on us." Flynn remarks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Did I hear Soap Opera?"

Elliot giggles some more.

"The only Soap Opera I've ever heard was the one from Tom and Jerry."

Elliot puts his left paw on his chest and stretches his front right foreleg singing.

"FIGARO♪"
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That's one of my brothers," Chip claimed. "Mom had him under a poster."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar continued her death stares at Lucky while Piper continued to encourage him. Finally she grumbled something to herself and removed her quiver from her back. Drawing a blank chock of wood around the size of a fist along with a small bit of sharpened flint. She began to fletch the wood with the flint, rounding it off slightly.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'