Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Neko »

Darin looked up to jack,"Taku's not sleeping, we're playing!" Darin continued to hug and nuzzle Taku affectionately.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"She's probly the only reason I'm still there. If she wasn't as nice to me as she is..." Kytes's voice trailed off.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer yelped as Rikki yanked him around, turning the shower-head on his chest. The water blasted into his chest, running down his body. "R-Rikki! N-no... I'm fine! My front's not- O-Oh god..." Pifer trailed off with a whimper as the water massaged every part of his body. The weasel's mind was racing again, his thoughts going back to those dark corners. "R-Rikki-" He choked, not able to finish his sentence.

-----Dripping Wet------

Ian stared at the cat. He had never understood the "nipping" that the cat's did, but he had come to see it a as a bad thing. Terry stared at Frank in awe, however. "You nip? That's so hardcore!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid sighed again, "Yeah, I know how that feels. When AC caught me, they took me to a back room where they didn't keep any animals and said they were gonna 'put me down' the next day: some twenyfour-hour rule. After an hour or so of me struggling with the cage though, Johnny, my Dad, came by and asked to adopt me. They tried to get him to adopt another, better animal, but he stayed and insisted on getting me until they handed me over... I thought he was just gonna take me back out to the Rusty Nail, but he took me back home with him. Then he had a fight with his mom and told her if she didn't let him keep me he was gonna move out and stop talking to her..." He sighed, "So I guess my Dad is kinda like your Mom. We're really lucky to have people like that..."

---------------- In the bathroom where Jofoxx is getting creepy... ----------------
Rikki chuckled up at him as he washed every nook and cranny again, "Pifer, what's gotten into you? I'm just hosing you off, it's not like I'm gonna do anything weird... There, see? All done." He had finished Pifer's feet and handed him the showerhead, switching places with him, "Alright, now you can wash me." He put his hands up on the wall and stretched himself out for Pifer to hose him down.

---------------- Still at the station... ----------------
Jack chuckled down at them. "Alright then, well Melinda's here, so Taku needs to go back to the vet-room. Ok?"
Taku sighed. Now maybe I can get this blood out of my nose...
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

"Errmm, I guess so," said Frank, scratching the back of his head. "I mean, nip's not all that harmful too you and it's fun, so why not?"

---

Matt raised an eyebrow at the strange noises he heard from the shower. What the heck was it with Pets around here and their romantic advances?
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Awww...." Darin got off of Taku and sat on the floor, turning to look at Jack. "Can we play later?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer breathed a long sigh as Rikki finally finished. "Alright," he began, wiping water from his eyes, "S-so I guess that's it? Thank- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Pifer jumped back against the wall, staring frantically at Rikki. The raccoon was stretched down the wall, arms against the wall. Pifer couldn't help himself. His face flushed a bright crimson as he looked up and down Rikki's body. "I-Er-I don't-Rikki-I can't.... ahhh...." Pifer couldn't speak, he just took the shower-head obediently, and turned the nozzle on Rikki, staring as the water shifted the raccoon's sleek fur. The mud fell, revealing Rikki's coat, glossy in the water. Pifer reached a hand out tentatively, rubbing some of the mud off. This was too much.

-----On the Other Side of the Door-----

Ian just rolled his eyes at the cat, looking away. He noticed strange noises coming from the bathroom where those two muddy animals had gone. "Umm... guys-" Terry, meanwhile, was gawking at Frank. He barely took notice as Ian spoke. "If you're going to ask about the bathroom, use that brain of yours. There's no need to ask."
FunkyChickenFace

"Hmmm..." muttered Frank, ear to the door. "Deep voices, definitely two males. And judging by the noises, not up to anything good.... Right then. Terry, I vote that you go in and make first contact. Matt will follow as the human and thus capable of being as deeply scarred. I will follow and Ian can cover our backs. Any objections?" Matt rolled his eyes at Frank's military-style break in. Was this REALLY necessary?
DarkHeartsAndSuch

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid sighed again, "Yeah, I know how that feels. When AC caught me, they took me to a back room where they didn't keep any animals and said they were gonna 'put me down' the next day: some twenyfour-hour rule. After an hour or so of me struggling with the cage though, Johnny, my Dad, came by and asked to adopt me. They tried to get him to adopt another, better animal, but he stayed and insisted on getting me until they handed me over... I thought he was just gonna take me back out to the Rusty Nail, but he took me back home with him. Then he had a fight with his mom and told her if she didn't let him keep me he was gonna move out and stop talking to her..." He sighed, "So I guess my Dad is kinda like your Mom. We're really lucky to have people like that..."
"Yeah." Kytes looked back up as a rain drop landed on his nose. He rubbed it with his paw, "Maybe we should get back inside now."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid sighed, looking up at the rain, "Yeah, c'mon..." he started walking back inside...

---------------- Bathroom... ----------------
Rikki gave a contented sigh at the water hit his back, "Yeeaahhh... that feels gooood... Back when I was in rehab, Jack and Melinda would bathe me like this... haven't done that in a while..." he gave a little purr at the massage from the water...

---------------- Station... ----------------
Taku got up, lumbering over to Melinda: he still didn't have good balance, probably because his SKULL was BROKEN, so he had to keep walking with his legs and tail spread out.
Jack looked down at the pup with a smile, "Alright, just let me submit this and we'll go find something for you to do..." He turned back to his desk and started clicking the mouse.
"Alright Taku, you ready?" Melinda asked, looking down at Taku.
Takku nodded and followed her out the door, waving goodbye to the pup.
Jack shut off the computer and stood up, looking down at Darin, "Alright little buddy, let's go. Roger can do his peperwork on why he wrecked the squad-car by trying to drive in front of a truck, rather than using a P.I.T.-Maneuver..." He started for the door, leaving Roger angrily grumbling...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

Hurrying up to the bathroom quickly from the kitchen, zuchinni pounded on the door.
"please... hurry up... my stomach isnt -hurk- my stomach isnt -HURK- I NEED TO BARF RIGHT NOW OPEN UP!!!"
eh... hotdogs these days.
HELLO THERE
DarkHeartsAndSuch

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid sighed, looking up at the rain, "Yeah, c'mon..." he started walking back inside...
Kytes followed Sid back inside, shaking off the rain. "So, what's your dad do?"

~~~~~At the front door~~~~~
Kylie stood outside the front door. Maybe no one's home, she thought as she turned the knob. "Hello?" she called, poking her head trough the door.

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer bit his lip to stifle a groan. Now the raccoon was purring! He kept his free hand massaging the dirt from Rikki's fur, but his movements were growing shaky. Pifer grabbed at the prospect of conversation, trying to preoccupy his mind. "Ah... R-rehab? Wh-What'd you do?" Before the question could be answered, Pifer froze. There were sounds coming from the door! Was someone coming in? Pifer panicked, nearly dropping the shower-head. "Ah-er. Do you... here something?"

-----Against the Door-----

Terry was, of course, at frank's side in a flash, ear against the door. "Really?!" He said excitedly. "Males you're sure?" Ian on the other hand was more reserved. "I-If they're actually... Maybe we should leave them be...?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin jumped up and followed Jack, excited to do something. "Are we gonna play a game? Oh, let's go play in the rain!" He smiled up to Jack.
FunkyChickenFace

Matt handed the unfortunate Dingo a trashcan.
"Sorry about this, the others appear to be busy."

Of course, Frank failed to notice Zucchini.

"Yeah... I'd say middle age, about the age where they're getting desperate for some... well, some 'action', if you know what I mean," said Frank, listening carefully. "One of them sounds nervous... probably the bottom. The other one sounds more confident, probably the top. Anyway, I'm not looking. You go first." Frank conveniently ignored Ian.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

-HURK- "thanks bud, you dont know what to expect forom hotdogs anyomore... need to stick with the brand names."
rushing into the next room over, we shall not disscuss the the finer details of what happens to that trashcan.
HELLO THERE
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"My dad? Well, he used to work at some restaurant, something called a 'waiter'. I remember him taking me and the roommates to eat there once, that's the only time I've ever been inside one. Now him and the roommates are in college, and we just moved here, so they don't really have jobs yet. We all get extra spending money from our Hardcore Band when we get shows though, so we've been looking for some..."

---------------- Fun in the Bathroom... ----------------
Rikki was puzzled: wouldn't Pifer know? "I stepped on a poacher's trap, remember? Then I attacked a mountain lion? I've got a scar on my leg, see? Pifer, don't you know this?" Someone was banging on the door, asking to come in to vomit. Rikki leaned his head out of the shower and yelled, "Give us a minute, can't you find another place to do it? Like a trash can?" He pulled back in, stretching out his front with his arms to the sides now, "Alright Pifer, go ahead and get my front, then we can dry off and find something else to do..."

---------------- Fun at the Station... ----------------
"You wanna go do that?" Jack asked, "Ok then, let's go outside! I know a game Rikki likes..." he led Darin into the Ranger's Quarters.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin followed, "What kind of game? Are we gonna wrestle in the mud? Oh wait, Mother never liked it when I got muddy..." He remembered the times when he'd play in the mud with the other wolf pups only to be scolded by his Mother.
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra was off again, in her own world, when she noticed something. Something wet.

Immediately after she noticed this, she came back to her senses. It was pouring rain, she

was sitting down on the front of some house, probably the house with the foo-- er, party,

and there was a small, odd, high-pitched noise. She looked around, and noticed that it was

coming from the box-thingy. "Not again..." She ripped off the collar,

and the box just slid off. She threw it into the middle of the road, and expected it to

explode, but nothing happened. "Oh yeah, not an action movie, everything

doesn't explode, heh."
She put back on her collar and navigated her way to the

house, when she noticed something before opening the door: She held enough water on her fur

to beat a sponge. She sighed, and knocked on the door to the back, not sure if everyone left

or not. Didn't even get any food...
DarkHeartsAndSuch

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"My dad? Well, he used to work at some restaurant, something called a 'waiter'. I remember him taking me and the roommates to eat there once, that's the only time I've ever been inside one. Now him and the roommates are in college, and we just moved here, so they don't really have jobs yet. We all get extra spending money from our Hardcore Band when we get shows though, so we've been looking for some..."
"Your dad's in a band?" That's much more interesting than "My dad's a CEO" or "My mom always volunteers somewhere."

RP Characters
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

hearing knocking at the door, zuchinni turned around but no one was there.
"Er, Ill get it..." he says as he opens the door to a wet dog standing with a weasle. "hello there! this isnt my house but the owner seemed to be kind enough to let me in, so Im sure everyone is welcome..."
Last edited by metaecho on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HELLO THERE
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Heh, thank you..." She cautiously took a step in, but as she did, her foot created a mini-puddle around it, and she quickly picked her foot up again, making a small noise as she did. "Er... do you know if there's any towels or anything? I just don't wanna come inside if I'm gonna flood the place, heh."
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

"flooding would be very bad indeed... I dont know about towels, but I saw some paper towels in the kitchen! Ill go get some!" zuchinni said as he headed twoards the kitchen.
"I guess you could wait here as not to track water through the house."
HELLO THERE
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid chuckled, "Yeah, all of us are. 'The Stray Bullets'. He sings and plays rhythm-guitar, I play bass and sing backup. We used to be one of the headlining acts at the Rusty Nail, but they all graduated from High School and got into Yorkshire-University, so we moved out here. Dad found this neighborhood just so I could have other pet around while they were gone, it was really expensive too, like, fifty dollars a month more than the other places he found, and he's payin' all of that..." he sighed, "He's givin' up alot for me here..."

Jack laughed, "No, we're not gonna play in the mud. If you get muddy though, I can just wash you off in the shower like Rikki did. Your mom probably had to lick all the mud off of you, and that doesn't sound pleasant. Here we are..." he reached into his bedside drawer and pulled out a bright green circular object, closing the drawer and leading Darin back out, stopping to grab his raincoat from the coat-closet. "This game is called 'fetch'. Rikki likes to play it, so maybe you do too..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Fetch? I never played that game before. How do you play?" Darin followed Jack, curious to what 'Fetch' was.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Well, I throw this tennis ball, and you chase it down and bring it back in your mouth." Jack looked down at the tennis-ball, a little confused, "I have no idea why Rikki likes this game, but Rover liked to play fetch when I was a kid, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it too..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh, ok! If Mr.Raccoon likes it then I'm sure it's fun!" He wagged his tail and looked at the ball, trying to get closer to smell it. "So I just gotta bring that back to you after you throw it? That's easy!" He paused and thought for a moment, "Wait, who's Rover? Is he another raccoon?"
Last edited by Neko on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kytes thought for a second. "You're lucky he adopted you. The only good thing my dad did for me was not kick me out."

~~~~~At the door...~~~~~
"Okay," Kylie said, kind of rushing in past the dingo. She went into another room and walked up to the first human she saw (Matt), "You know there's smoke coming from the top of the house, right?"

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky walked up to the bathroom door, still concerned. "o- ok ill go get them" he ran off to get the bandages.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Matt jerked violently.
"WHAT?! WHERE?!!" he shouted, jumping up and running outside to see.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

"I got some paper towels.." zuchinni said as he ran in from the kitchen. "Did someone say smoke?... anyway here, have some paper." he then handed the paper 'towels' to the soaking dog.
"By the way, my name is zuchinni. Whats yours?
HELLO THERE
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid sighed, "Yeah... It sucks to live somewhere and get kicked out..." He thought back to all the homes he'd been to, and all the times he'd been told he wasn't wanted... "Like I said though, my Dad's mother doesn't like me either. When he brought me home she wanted to know why he didn't just get a normal pet, and she didn't want him to have anything do with me, so she's kinda like your dad..." He straightened up, "Anyway, let's get offa this. I'm hungry and I smell food, so let's get some!" he pressed forward into the party...

Jack laughed, "No, Rover was a pet dog my parents got as a puppy before I was born. He used to be my best friend..." He sighed, remembering his dog. "Anyway, that's why I got so interested in animals, so I went to college and majored in ecology and law-enforcement: I wanted to do something to help animals. That's why I'm here!" He opened the door to the outside with a smile, "Anyway, yeah, I just throw the ball and you bring it back..." He put his Ranger's hat on and stepped out into the rain...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale sat up, leaning down into the hallway to see Rocky run off. "Rocky, the bandages are in the BATHROOM!" He yelled to Rocky. Cale sighed and opened the cabinet under the sink, pulling out a roll of bandages. This wasn't the first time he had to bandaged up a bad scrap or cut.

-----------

"Oh, ok!" Darin ran past Jack into the ran, running around on the soggy ground. He stopped and ran back to Jack, "I'm ready!" He smiled up to Jack, anxious to get started.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Alright!" Jack said, walking with Darin over to the field that was next to the Ranger's station, which had a large square paved area in the center, which had an 'H' in a circle painted on it. "Oh, I'm gonna throw the ball to the other side of the clearing, and you just run after it and bring it back. If you can catch it in your mouth, you should try that, Rikki and Rover always said it was more fun like that..." He tossed the ball up and down, "Alright, now fetch!" He gave the ball a toss, throwing it towards the helipad.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Yeah, I'm still kinda hungry," said Kytes, following right behind Sid.

~~~~~On the Other Side of the Room~~~~~
Kylie started to run after the man before a smell wafted into her nose. Is that... "Food!" she screamed as she re-directed her run towards the grill.

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin watched the ball leave jack's hand, instantly turning and dropping on all fours as he ran after it. He chased the ball, watching it slowly descend. Catch it with your mouth, catch it with your mouth. The ball moved closer to him, he jumped up, his mouth opening, trying to catch the ball with his teeth. The ball hit his nose and fell to the ground, Darin sliding to a stop rubbing his nose. "Oh..." he stood up and picked the ball up, running back to Jack on his 2 legs. He held it up for Jack to take, "I didn't catch it with my mouth..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid moved his head around as he sniffed out the snack table, which had been brought inside. He picked up a bag of cheetos and a few cookies and started eating it... "So... You're still hungry? Did you go hack up that dirt yet?"

Jack laughed, "That's ok, keep trying. Try to stay on all fours and only use your mouth... Alright, let's try it again." He took the ball and tossed it again.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"I don't know, but I stopped coughing." Kytes said that last part with a little smile, looking for something to drink.
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin dropped to all fours, chasing after the ball.Catch with your mouth... He kept running, watching as the ball slowly got closer to the ground as he chased it. Darin jumped up and caught the ball in his mouth, sliding in the mud as he landed. He ran back to Jack staying on fours, his tail wagging happily. Darin stood up dropping the ball into his hands to present to Jack. "I did it, I caught it with my mouth!" He smiled, mud and water dripping off his fur which he was oblivious to.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid nodded, munching on the cookies, mixing them with his Cheetos, "Like I said, you should cough it up like a hairball later..."

Jack laughed, kneeling down to ruffle Darin's headfur as he took the ball, "Good job! Let's do it again!" He tossed the ball again.