HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul looks expectantly at Doc, waiting for him to break the silence.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Alright. he tells the wolf, before turning back to the skunk. "I need you to calm down please, Oreo, and don't spray. I'll explain everything to you in a few moments, OK?" He then lifts Nadia from her cage into a pet-sized wheelchair and pushes her out the door, motioning for the wolf to follow.

now Oreo is actually getting angry, instead of bluffing. As everyone leaves to talk about him! while he is left out of the discussion about what is going to happen to him... AGAIN!!
Hey! No fair running away to talk about me!! behind my back..
Pacing up and back in his cage, as they all leave anyway.. After several pacings he remembers the other vet in the room..
Oreo goes over to Samantha..
Why does everyone get to discuss and decide what is going to happen to me, except me?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Candi?" Leslie said, thinking of a joke he was sure no-one had said before. "That's a swete name!"
Sweet as candy, and twice as dandy!
She checks the ear..
Oh good the bleeding has stopped.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul looks expectantly at Doc, waiting for him to break the silence.
When he felt that they were far enough away Doc turned to the expecting Vet, he looked disapprovingly at him and glanced at Nadia and turned his attention back to the Vet. He didn't like how some pets were being held and he was ready to voice it. In a stern, calm and slightly monotone he spoke.
"I understand this is your medical center. I respect that and will continue to do so but what is happening here is unethical and wrong for pets and ferals alike. I know there are rules in place but removing Oreo's claws and defensive scent gland is stripping him of his own body. I know you know your making him "safer" but he can control hurting people with these qualities just as I handle mine and Nadia handles hers. Stripping an animal, feral or not of their defense is the same as removing your human weapons of defense because a few bad humans have hurt others with them. (OOC: Cough Cough lol remind yall of something cough cough lol) It isn't right to mutilate him without at least seeing if he is ok with it and knows what is happening. It is easy for you to do this to him when there is no consequence to you or your people."
Doc kept a solid facade and waited hopefully for a positive answer, fearing what was probably to be expected but he waited patiently.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust starts to toast the garlic bread and start preparing the dessert.

"Oh believe me, there is always dessert. But I do hope he doesn't take too long. I usually start eating when he's ready."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury puts down his fork, "I wonder what kind of desert it'll be."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot smiles in gratitude.

"He always picks a dessert I like."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Getting no response, Flynn rings the bell again. It almost manages to drown out the rumble of his stomach. Almost.

~~~~
Paul considers how best to respond. The last thing he needs is to anger the wolf and vixen as well as the skunk and cause a mass riot. Eventually he replies, keeping his tone even, and looking at Doc's face but avoiding his eyes, knowing that eye contact is a threat in his species.
"Firstly, I'm not going to be declawing Oreo. That is cruel and inhumane. I've never done it aside from doing a couple of Cinnamon's digits because they were crushed beyond repair in his accident. It's his... other bits, along with his scent glands that I'll be removing. I can show you all kinds of articles proving the health and behavioural benefits of removing them. And removing his scent glands is the right thing to do too. All show skunks and most pet skunks have had this operation - it's a routine procedure for them. It keeps them from smelling so bad and saves them having weekly baths -which incidentally are bad for their skin. Most any other animal can make do without chemical weapons, so it shouldn't affect him overly. Besides, he's a pet now so he's not going to need to be fighting for his life like he would out in the wild. Assuming he doesn't take a leaf out of your book, Nadia." Paul winks at the vixen. "As to why I haven't talked to him about it, I've tried it before with other animals and it rarely ends well. It's easiest to just do it and let them come to terms with it afterwards. It's less stressful for them that way too because they aren't worrying about the procedure, whether or not it will hurt, what it'll be like without the bits, et cetera. You have to understand that we vets are bound by a code of ethics and before we make any decision we weigh up the costs and risks against the potential benefits to the owner and the pet. In this case it seems that the health and psychological benefits will outweigh the temporary discomfort of the procedure." Paul watches carefully for Doc's reaction, hoping he's said the right thing.

~~~~
"Sometimes it's best you don't know what's happening so you don't stress too much, sweetie." Samantha smiles reassuringly at the skunk through the bars of Hutch's cage. "All we're doing is trying to make you the best pet you can be though. You'd like that, wouldn't you, to be a good pet?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So," Chip asked, between nibbles of her portion, "what desserts do you like, Elliot?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Sometimes it's best you don't know what's happening so you don't stress too much, sweetie." Samantha smiles reassuringly at the skunk through the bars of Hutch's cage. "All we're doing is trying to make you the best pet you can be though. You'd like that, wouldn't you, to be a good pet?"
I thought i was the best pet I could possibly be already!
I do what i'm told, most all of the time.
I put up with baths, an..an.. (looking around the kennel) wearing those female canine diapers in the house to please my owners mate Cleo.
But Nadia said, I'm too trusting of the humans, they will want to do stuff to me, if i'm not alert just because i'm a feral!
At first, i though she was just being bitter old grumpy pants, because she can't seem to get along with any of you humans.
Telling the story of the humans who wanted to rip the claws off of a lion.

But then Hutch said, the humans had him locked up.
Then i now find out the fox was right! you are GOING to do something to me!! an not tell me about it..
When my owner punishes me, he tells me why i am going to get punished, before he does it... also i think, so i know that it is an punishment, and not an attack so i don't, umm you know..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hearing Paul's explanation , Nadia was still not convinced that this was a good idea , sure what he's saying sounded reasonable enough , but then again who would ever admit that they're doing a bad thing ? At the same time though , since she knows as much about all these medical stuff as a rock knows how to fly , the human might be telling the truth as well , doesn't matter either way though , because even if that was all true , there was still another problem
"While I understand where you're coming from , Mr.Walton , I still can't agree on the latter part . It is still his body . I've already told him that if it ever comes to this , he would have to accept it if he wants to become a pet , so he's already knew about what's at risk here , hiding from him now will not make things any better.......*sigh*...... That skunk really wants to become a real pet Mr.Walton , in fact that's all he's been talking about ever since he got into that cage . I know you said usually pets don't accept this kind of things well , but becoming a pet is a really big thing for him , so please at least let him know about it , and why you're doing this to him . Let it be his final decision to have these parts of him removed so that he could have what he's always wanted , or not , instead of turning possibly the most important event in his life into something he has no control over . Tell him what you've told us just now , and if he understands and still accept it , then everyone will be happy."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I...I think they're busy and don't want to be interrupted...we should probably go home..." Koa suggested when right after Flynn rang the bell the second time.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I'm the biggest sucker for sweets. But since we're having this lasagna, I think he'll prepare something with milk."

Faust comes out with the garlic bread.

"I'll serve the desserts a little later fellas. I'll give your guts a chance to enjoy the flavor of our delicious lunch."

Elliot hears the doorbell.

"I'll get it."

Elliot stands up forgetting his ankle was sprained as his habit of answering the door kicks in.

"Yeow!"

"Elliot!"

Faust tosses the tray in the air and rushes to Elliot. The tray lands in the empty space where Faust intended to place it.

(ooc: Faust is also good at serving food so this is natural.)
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn is about to answer Koa when he hears Elliot's shout and then his cry.
"That didn't sound good. I'm guessing Elliot forgot he sprained his ankle and tried to answer the door." he informs Koa.
"Everything alright in there?" he calls to the occupants of the house.

~~~~
"Yeah, I know." answers Samantha. She makes sure that Hutch is stable and then exits his cage, shutting it behind herself, before opening Oreo's cage and moving in to sit with the skunk, being careful not to intimidate or scare him.
"You are doing a very good job." she informs Oreo, "but human society and even pet society, even if they don't realise it, impose a set of... ideals that they want people to conform to before they accept them as one of their own. You're right that we should have talked to you about it, but all we were trying to do is to help you fit in to society as a proper pet. And that means making a few sacrifices. As a pet, you won't have to be fighting for survival like you might have done once in the wild, so you won't have need of some of your defences, like your spray. As I'm sure you're aware, skunk spray is not the most appealing of scents to humans or other animals, including pets, which is why it works so well as a defence. The problem is that, through no fault of your own, skunks naturally smell of their spray, which is why your owner and his mate give you all those baths. But if we can stop your body making the spray then you won't smell like spray any more so you'll fit in with the other pets and humans and they'll see you as a better pet. Plus you won't have to have baths all the time either - just when you get dirty, so it's a win-win, right? All we were going to do is to take out your scent glands. We'd give you a little needle, just like we did earlier today, only this one would help you fall asleep. Then, when you wake up, it'll all be done and you won't have to worry about having "accidents" or having baths all the time and your owner can take you home and you'll be a proper pet with a tag and a collar and everything. All you have to do is be a brave boy for me. Think you can do that?" Samantha has been gently stroking Oreo's paw through her monologue and now she gives it a reassuring squeeze as she waits for his answer.

~~~~
"You're right that it is his body but legally his body also belongs to his owner and legally I have to respect his owner's wishes... I suppose I'll have to explain things to him now that you've gone and stirred him up but it was never my intention for him to find out in the first place. Either way, the surgery has to go ahead in the morning..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Elliot!" Chip cried, leaving her spot shortly before a plate of Garlic bread landed nearby. She looked down from the edge of the table. "You OK, Hun?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"You're right that it is his body but legally his body also belongs to his owner and legally I have to respect his owner's wishes... I suppose I'll have to explain things to him now that you've gone and stirred him up but it was never my intention for him to find out in the first place. Either way, the surgery has to go ahead in the morning..."
"I'm sorry I messed everything up for you Mr.Walton" the fox apologized again , sighing , but at least seemed to be more genuine this time " It's just that , I don't want to see anymore animals being put through something against their will just because humans said so . However , I understand what you're saying , and of course not blaming you for any of that . Before we say anything more about this though , could you please tell me if this surgery will happen before or after Oreo's owner get here ?"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot tears up a little due to the pain.

"Yeah ... I'm alright."

Faust gives some leverage by letting Elliot lean on him.

"Does it still hurt?"

Elliot nods his head.

"Yeah..."

Faust pulls his brother up and puts him on the chair.

"Stay here, I'll answer the door and then get you a bucket of ice."

"(Thank you)"

Faust heads to the front door and opens it.

"Good afternoon, this is the Gil.... Oh hey Flynn and Koa too."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Don't go scaring me like that, Elliot," Chip reprimanded with a grin.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Samantha opening Oreo's cage and moving in to sit with the skunk, being careful not to intimidate or scare him.
Oreo moves over and snuggles up against her.. If the Vet remembers from his exam the day before. The skunk is very tactile, almost a lapdog.. err lap-skunk in liking to be petted, scratched and handled.. Relaxing almost as soon as he is in her arms.
Hlaoroo wrote:All we were going to do is to take out your scent glands. We'd give you a little needle, just like we did earlier today, only this one would help you fall asleep. Then, when you wake up, it'll all be done and you won't have to worry about having "accidents" or having baths all the time and your owner can take you home and you'll be a proper pet with a tag and a collar and everything. All you have to do is be a brave boy for me. Think you can do that?" Samantha has been gently stroking Oreo's paw through her monologue and now she gives it a reassuring squeeze as she waits for his answer.

Oreo listens intently as things are finally explained to him..
He thinks for a while on the matter.. not on if he is going to submit to it, but how to express himself with his limited vocabulary.
Is that what all this fuss was about?
If that is what my owners think is best for me, Then i am more than willing to appease them by submitting to it.
Is there anything i need to do to prepare for this?

Oreo looks up into her eyes, with his green/gold eyes.
You! You all have been afraid of me this whole time?! haven't you?
Why didn't i see this before.. now that i think on it, you both have been saying don't spray, all the time... I don't want people being afraid of me..

the truth be told, I have never had to use my spray. just the bluff has always been enough.
Oreo snuggles in closer, emitting his pleasure Churrrrrr at the closeness.

Given past events of the day, have shaken my trust. I have to ask.
Is that really all that your going to do to me? I'm not going to awaken to find some nasty surprise has happened, am i?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie crept into the bedroom and sat on his bed, not watching Aron and Vera snoring gently in the other bed as he put the plane back and rested for a bit, being happy. He scratched his foot.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

69eist wrote:"I'm the biggest sucker for sweets. But since we're having this lasagna, I think he'll prepare something with milk."

"I'll serve the desserts a little later fellas. I'll give your guts a chance to enjoy the flavor of our delicious lunch."

"I'll get it."

Elliot stands up forgetting his ankle was sprained as his habit of answering the door kicks in.

"Yeow!"

"Elliot!"

Faust tosses the tray in the air and rushes to Elliot. The tray lands in the empty space where Faust intended to place it.

Blick fluffs up when Elliot shouts in pain, since she was deep in thought about the last time she had lasagna.
69eist wrote:Elliot tears up a little due to the pain.

"Yeah ... I'm alright."

Faust gives some leverage by letting Elliot lean on him.

"Does it still hurt?"

Elliot nods his head.

"Yeah..."

Faust pulls his brother up and puts him on the chair.
"I'm sorry you got hurt, but what Faust did with that plate was awesome!" Blick exclaims once she knows Elliot's going to be ok.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury breathed a sigh of relief at knowing the jackal wouldn't be taking a trip to the vets, "I still can't get over how god this is!"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

69eist wrote:"I'm the biggest sucker for sweets. But since we're having this lasagna, I think he'll prepare something with milk."

"I'll get it."

"Yeow!"

"Elliot!"

"Wow! That was cool!" Ryze exclaimed when the tray lands on the table.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch just sat (or lied) quietly on his mat, watching the skunk.
Considering the fact that it was his fault he had freaked out, he'll just leave the topic to the vet.
Afterwards, he can continue a different conversation.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Alright." Piper founders for a moment, groping for a topic of discussion, and realises that her paw is still a little sore. "Do you want to come in and sit down, play a game or something?"
"Well you did promise to teach me to play the Ukelele," said Lucky.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote: "You're right that it is his body but legally his body also belongs to his owner and legally I have to respect his owner's wishes... I suppose I'll have to explain things to him now that you've gone and stirred him up but it was never my intention for him to find out in the first place. Either way, the surgery has to go ahead in the morning..."
serence ice fox wrote:
"I'm sorry I messed everything up for you Mr.Walton" the fox apologized again , sighing , but at least seemed to be more genuine this time " It's just that , I don't want to see anymore animals being put through something against their will just because humans said so . However , I understand what you're saying , and of course not blaming you for any of that . Before we say anything more about this though , could you please tell me if this surgery will happen before or after Oreo's owner get here ?"
Doc listened and looked at Nadia, shaking his head
"You have nothing to be sorry for, what you did was the right thing."
Doc turned his attention back to the Vet, he was slightly relieved to know Oreo's defensive claws will remain but still, preforming any operation without him knowing was still unacceptable in Doc's book. Doc crossed his arms and motioned toward the small housing for the cages.
"Regardless of what his owner says or even what you want to not say, it isn't your body that you are cutting up. Even if he won't notice the procedure and notice that something is missing and even if he doesn't ever need to use that defense measure ever, it is not your call whether he goes along with this. It is his decision. If he wants to be a pet so badly he is willing to let a piece of him be cut out then so be it but it is his choice, no one else's. He needs to know exactly what you are going to do to him so he can decide for himself, not you."
Doc noticed the human kept from eye contact, almost showing deference but Doc knew he was trying to appeal to the feral side of him with that gesture though it would take more than that, either way Doc kept a straight facade and eyes locked on the Vet.
Last edited by Marine Fox on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Sorry about that.... Force of habit."

Elliot's stomach starts to grumble. The food is sitting right in front of him yet he just sits there and waits in silence.
My Personas

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Uh...hello... I take it you are Elliot's...b...brother." Koa said while looking at the jackal standing at the door.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury craned his neck to see the door, "Is... Is that Koa...?" He mumbled to himself out loud
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"Sorry about that.... Force of habit."

Elliot's stomach starts to grumble. The food is sitting right in front of him yet he just sits there and waits in silence.
"Elliot, hun,"Chip said, "I think you're allowed to start, yeah? Although the stomach music's good an' all." She smiled up at him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I'm gonna wait for Faust. It's kind of my policy when eating."

=========

"Nice to meet ya Koa, Elliot told me about you. Why don't you two come in and help yourselves to some lunch. Hehe, I guess you'll get to taste my pesto after all."

Faust leads the two into the dining room.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Chip replied, "I'll wait for you then."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie decided to try and get some sleep and not dream of Mice doing a war dance around a cauldron with a kitten in it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"There is one other small thing we'll be doing. But it's nothing to worry about. It'll just help keep your hormones in check and it means you won't be able to have kits. As to what you have to do to prepare, absolutely nothing. We'll take care of everything. All you have to do is wait in your cage for us. You won't be able to have any dinner though, sorry. You can eat as much as you like after your procedure but nothing until then. And to tell you the truth... yes, we are a bit scared of you. Paul and I have both been sprayed before and we've no desire to experience it again. But that's something that your procedure will help with. You won't be able to spray, but you'll still look the same so you'll definitely be able to bluff still, but for those you decide to tell that you've had it done, they'll be happier and less scared around you."

~~~~
"As much as we would like it to be his decision, Doc, the fact is, it isn't, and it can't be. He's far too domesticated to release back into the wild so the choices are send him to the zoo, do the procedure and make him a pet, or give him the green dream. I refuse to kill a perfectly healthy, happy animal, and he seems to love and respect his owner far too much for me to separate them, and from talking to his owner, I think the man feels the same way. I also don't think he'd do well in a zoo since he wouldn't know how to socialise with the other wild skunks there. The only option, therefore, is to do the procedure."

~~~~
"I did, didn't I? Are you comfortable having lessons with the others watching or would you rather do them in private? And what about you two, are you happy to watch/participate or would you rather do something else?" Piper finishes by addressing Radar and Ryyn.

~~~~
"Thanks. It does smell good. Does it have cheese though? If you put cheese in it then I can't have it, sorry. It'll make me sick, being a rabbit and all. Is Elliot OK? I heard him yell earlier." Flynn follows the jackal into the house, giving Koa a reassuring smile over his shoulder and gesturing to him to follow..
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Well thanks Chip. Oh by the way, Faust learned when he was learning culinary arts when we visited some schools in Europe."

"Don't worry about Elliot, it's just a habit of his to welcome visitors, also the pesto doesn't have cheese. Would you mind telling me what else you eat? I'm not sure how to serve rabbits at the table. Please take a seat."

Faust grabs a chair beside Elliot.

"We can start now Elliot. One more thing Flynn, do you eat any dairy products at all like ice cream?"
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"There is one other small thing we'll be doing. But it's nothing to worry about. It'll just help keep your hormones in check and it means you won't be able to have kits.

Oreo looked puzzled as the vet started in with those big strange words again.. Something about "hormones" getting out of check, an he could have kits?!!
That does not sound good at all, I'm glad that is going to get fixed so i don't have kits. The females are the ones who should be having the kits!!

Hlaoroo wrote: we are a bit scared of you. Paul and I have both been sprayed before and we've no desire to experience it again. But that's something that your procedure will help with. You won't be able to spray, but you'll still look the same so you'll definitely be able to bluff still, but for those you decide to tell that you've had it done, they'll be happier and less scared around you."
Don't be scared of me. I haven't ever wanted to sprayed anyone. I just want to be cuddled and held like this..
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa slowly followed Faust and Flynn and when they had reached the table Koa sat in the chair next to Chip. He kept Powder centered on his small lap and then looked at Chip. "H..Hello."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "As much as we would like it to be his decision, Doc, the fact is, it isn't, and it can't be. He's far too domesticated to release back into the wild so the choices are send him to the zoo, do the procedure and make him a pet, or give him the green dream. I refuse to kill a perfectly healthy, happy animal, and he seems to love and respect his owner far too much for me to separate them, and from talking to his owner, I think the man feels the same way. I also don't think he'd do well in a zoo since he wouldn't know how to socialise with the other wild skunks there. The only option, therefore, is to do the procedure."
There's a different between being loved and respected , with being the only person that skunk ever knew and therefore think you're the best ! And of course the guy would think the same , no human would want to lose anything that they think belongs to them , doesn't mean he care for the little guy , tsk Nadia protested inside , but didn't let out anything more then a sigh , while resting her muzzle on her paw and looking away , so it looked like the fox is more bored than angry , maybe there's a bit of frustration somewhere. Eventually she spoke up "well.....I guess we can see where each of us make our stand , so may I suggest we head back in there and tell Oreo about all this , it's the fastest way to resolve all this ."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa slowly followed Faust and Flynn and when they had reached the table Koa sat in the chair next to Chip. He kept Powder centered on his small lap and then looked at Chip. "H..Hello."
Chip looked behind her and greeted the small dog. "Oh, hiya! I'm Chip." She gave her best 'hello' smile. "And who are you two?" She gestured to Powder.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"And that's why you're going to make such a great pet. Now, I'd better go and calm the others down and then I'll finish working with Hutch here. I'll be right back." Samantha gives Oreo's headfur a ruffle and then heads out to see Paul about to say something. Although he hides it well, and although most people wouldn't see it, Samantha can from her years with Paul that he is frustrated and so she steps in to answer Nadia's last remark before Paul can.
"No need for that. I've just been talking to Oreo and he's consented to everything. All he wants is to be a pet, no matter what it takes"
Paul looks stunned for a brief moment but quickly controls himself again.
"There you go then. Will that satisfy you two?" he asks the predators.

~~~~
"Nope. Sorry. Rabbits are totally vegan. We drink our mother's milk until we're old enough to eat grass and from then on we can't eat or drink any animal products - meat, dairy or eggs - aside from our- well, you don't need to know that bit..." Flynn looks a bit embarrassed for a moment but he quickly recovers. "So, no, no ice cream. Sorbet is good though. Oh, by the way, everyone, this is Koa. I think you've met nearly everyone, haven't you, Koa? That's Faust and Elliot, you've just met Chip, and th-" Flynn gives a small start as he sees Blick and his mind flashes back to his unfortunate encounter with the fox in Australia. He swallows before continuing. "A-and that's Blick. S-sorry, Blick. It might take me a while... Anyway, Koa also has a bad leg and vet orders to rest up so we thought he and Elliot and Chip could keep each other company." Flynn finishes jovially.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"No need for that. I've just been talking to Oreo and he's consented to everything. All he wants is to be a pet, no matter what it takes"
"If that's really what he said , knowing full well what's about to happen to him and still accept it , then yes , I'm satisfied ." Nadia smiled , letting out a sigh of relief , to be frank , negotiation was never her way of settling disagreement , that's more of Josh's side of things , and the frustration was beginning to get to her , so at least this way she could gets things over with and check on Oreo later .
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"And that's why you're going to make such a great pet. Now, I'd better go and calm the others down and then I'll finish working with Hutch here. I'll be right back." Samantha gives Oreo's headfur a ruffle and then heads out to see Paul about to say something.

Oreo Rattles his cage door, after the she-vet leaves.
Rat-burgers locked in again.
Oreo fluffs his sleeping mat back up, setting back up against the wall the Hutch's cage. sweeping the blanket up about him again as well, before snuggling up against the cage wall, putting his paw back through the bars into the collies enclosure.
Hlaoroo wrote: Although he hides it well, and although most people wouldn't see it, Samantha can from her years with Paul that he is frustrated and so she steps in to answer Nadia's last remark before Paul can.
"No need for that. I've just been talking to Oreo and he's consented to everything. All he wants is to be a pet, no matter what it takes"

Oreo can listen to the conversations going about him outside. now that Samantha is holding the door to the kennels is open.
Nadia yapped wrote:"If that's really what he said , knowing full well what's about to happen to him and still accept it , then yes , I'm satisfied ." Nadia smiled , letting out a sigh of relief , to be frank , negotiation was never her way of settling disagreement , that's more of Josh's side of things , and the frustration was beginning to get to her , so at least this way she could gets things over with and check on Oreo

HAY! you don't have to be afraid of me anymore! I'm going to be de-scented in the morning!
You can feel safe and comfortable to be around me now! so come back on in..