Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by hypernovatic »

She began to look at the tiles when Horus explained. Lyvve summoned fire in her left paw when the scorpion was raised and it moved. "Wait, you want us to look at the whole picture? Are all of the tiles making a different picture?" Lyvve asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Gabriele squeaked and swung her sword up and out in front of her defensively as the scorpion moved, its blade flashing in the glare from Liesel's light. Liesel suddenly realised that not all of the floor tiles were decorated with the carvings and that the carvings sseemed to be in a regular pattern. Moving back to the edge of the room for a better look, she held the light aloft, willing it to illuminate more of the chamber. The light responded and the picture on the floor became obvious.
"Look! Zee floor! Zee... er... zee pictures, zey are makink ein face!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Really?" Lyvve asked. She then looked at the tiles and saw the face. Lyvve quickly dispelled the fire and unstrapped the Velcro holding the dagger. She grabbed the dagger in her right paw, and summoned fire in her left. "So, what should we look for now?" she asked the others.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"mmmmm so close to answer. what is there to do?" horus said landing on the scorpian. he then held an air horn next to the scorpian.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Horus, don't do it." Lyvve said, readying herself in a fighting position.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

horus just shrugged before hitting the button to have nothing happen before disapeering.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, thank Amaterasu." Lyvve sighed with relief. She relaxed a little bit, but kept her gaurd up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Zee eye. Vee haff to look at zee eye, like Horus ees sayink." Gabriele suggested. "Who vants to valk past zee... I do not know zee vord een Eenglish." she waved her sword at the scorpion. "Who vill go past eet first?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I might as well do it." Lyvve volunteered. She started to walk slowly past the scorpion.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The guinea pigs watched with baited breath as Lyvve worked her way around the enormous arachnid.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

MrNeonShot wrote:Orange gives a warm smile to Zeke.
"I guess we can start walking now." Orange said.
He stood to his feet and began walking out the door.
Zeke followed behind, keeping his apron on for two reasons, one was he thought it looked rather nice on him, the other was the little store had been slow as of late, so perhaps a bit of advertisement wouldn't hurt "So where do ya live at?"
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Just around the corner..." Orange looked around at his bearings.
"Okay, it's this way!"

Orange began walking down the street, leading Zeke past the stores, and back to the regular neighborhood.
"Are you afraid of snakes?" Orange asks suddenly.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke shook his head "No not at all, why do you ask?" he shifts a bit, looking around and thinking a bit "Not too far from his house..." he shook his head and let out a soft sigh, placing his hands on his hips
Pet Friendly:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Well, I used to live at a zoo, so we had to take most of the reptiles and birds." Orange replied as he turned into the driveway.
"Also, if you can wait for a few seconds here at the door while I clean some things up." Orange opened the door and called out "Daaaad, I'm home! Even though you didn't know I left to begin with..."
"You left a doppel--?!"
"Anyways, I brought a friend!" Orange cuts in hurriedly.
Marcus peeks his head around the hallway and looks out the door at the 2 pets. He then looks back at Orange.
"The side winder needs feeding." Marcus replied, then walked away to un-pack some boxes.
Orange just watched Marcus leave silently. Then, when he was sure Marcus left, he spoke up.
"Well, I guess we should head to the back! I mean, as long as your not busy." Orange offered.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke gave a smile and shook his head "No, I'm not busy at all, it was a slow day at work, and I doubt Ian would mind if I decided not to come back in, if he does he will call, he has my cell number" he dusted himself off "" Besides You live right across the street from me, so of course I can help" he said, his tail swaying to and fro happily
Pet Friendly:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Awesome!" Orange chuckled and led the way to the fence gate, unlocked it, then walked through.
There was a rather large shed, where birds could be heard trilling their songs. Orange opens the door, and a wave a chirping poured out of the shed.
Orange turned to Zeke and smiled.
"Hey, we have poisonous snakes in here. They're venom has been extracted, but they still have fangs. It really hurts when they bite you, so be careful!" Orange warned.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke closed his eyes for a moment, listening to the birds "They sing beautifully" he smiled a bit "I bet they would accompany the sound of my violin quite well, we will have to try sometime" he chuckled, his tail swaying slowly
Pet Friendly:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange walked into the reptile group and searched for the food.
"Here, mice! The snakes are hungry!" Orange called out.
There was a sharp squeak of fear from one of the boxes. Orange chuckled triumphantly as he opened the box and snatched a mouse.
"P-please don't..." the mouse let out a tear.
"Sorry, mousy. But, it's the circle of life." Orange opened the lid to the side winder's box.
The mouse let out a whimper. Orange immediately put it down on the floor.
"Fine! I'll find something else." Orange shouted, then began looking through more boxes.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

"how about this frozen rat?" horus said next to orange. After his disapearence in the dungeon horus found orange by reading his mind. with a quick teleport he was with the two. after horus handed orange the rat and orange thanked him horus nodded before disappearing again back to the dungeon. upon his return he saw the group still struggling. "tick tock tick tock, there goes a cursed clock" horus said making the scorpion in the room rise very slowly
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Thanks, man!" Orange says, drops the rat in the cage, then turns around to introduce himself.
But, the stranger disappeared.
"Zeke, did you see that?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hurry, Lyvve! Can you see anysink?" calls Liesel.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke put his hips on his sides and lets out a sigh, shaking his head "That I did... And he needs to be more careful with his magic..." he crosses his arms "Or he might expose himself to the wrong person... You've heard about the cat twins... Or maybe you haven't, point is that they were psychics and people came and took them... now no one knows a thing..." he lets out a tsk sound
Pet Friendly:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"H-he uses magic?" Orange asked. He began shaking his body.
"That... is... AWESOME!" Orange began folding his digits into a hand symbol.
"Wanna see something cool?" He asked.
Then, Orange remembered.
"Wait, I'm almost out of stamina. I'll need some oranges... and fish... definitely fish..." Orange began searching the boxes again.
"Why do we have frozen rats if we have live mice?" he asked as he held the frozen rats.
Suddenly, Marcus ran into the shed.
"Don't feed the mice to the snakes!!!" He shouted. "Those are going to be test mice." Marcus took the box of mice into his arms.
"You forgot to mark the box." Orange said cheekily.
"That was your job."
"Along with calling for the moving vans, packing the birds into the cages, loading the reptiles, picking up the furniture..." Orange countered.
"Don't push your luck..." and with that, Marcus took the mice box and left the shed.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke gave a slight smile "Thats your dad huh? He seems like a nice guy" he said thinking to himself a bit, his tail giving a soft sway back and forth "What does he do for a living? And What brought you to Radient Gardens?" he asked
Pet Friendly:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Well, he used to be a zoo keeper." Orange had to think about the last question.
"Actually, I'm not sure what he does. We can ask him while we get lunch. If you don't mind a messy house." Orange said.
"What kind of food do you like?"
The otter closed the boxes and made his way out of the large shed, or small barn, holding the door for Zeke.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I can't tell. Here." Lyvve called, looking at the eye. She then summoned fire, threw it on the ground, and concentrated on creating more fire to add to it to make it into a wall. A little while later there was a wall that covered the side of the scorpion that was facing the wa to the eye."Come on! The wall won't last forever!" she called, gesturing them over to her.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The guinea pigs tentatively step past the flames and head over to inspect the eyes formed by the patterns of tiles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari was walking down an empty street. He clutched his tan messenger bag tightly with his left hand. Kamatari was crafting sand into a very detailed lion. He looked around, trying to see if anybody lived on this street. Does no one go outside anymore? he thought. Just as the thought ran through his head Kamatari saw a young man about the age of 24 walk outside. "Hello!" the man called, waving at the weasel. Kamatari grunted at the man. "Really? All I get is a grunt?" the man asked. "I'm Andrew Stewert. And you are"" Kamatari just kept on walking. Andrew ran after him. "What are you doing with that sand?" Andrew asked when he noticed Kamatari was crafting something out of the sand. The weasel just shrugged, completely focused on the sand lion. "Can you talk? If you can, at least say 'hi'." the man pestered. Kamatari sighed. "Fine. Hi." he said, irritated. "You know, you're the exact opposite of my cat Lyvve." Andrew stated. Kamatari shrugged and kept on walking. "Well if you ever need somewhere to stay, you can always stay here." This got Kamatari's attention. "Really?" he asked, both shy and skeptical. "Sure. Welp, I've got to go back inside and check on my food. See you later." Andrew said, walking back towards the house. Kamatari turned, looked at the house number, and walked off farther down the street. He then sat down, disassembled the sand lion, opened his bag, and started to create a large sand sphere.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke pads after the otter happily, smiling a bit as his tail swishes to and fro "As for my dad, he travels a lot, and I've learned to be a bit self dependent since he can't bring me with him... It used to be me and mom... But she... yeah... He was gonna give me away, but he couldn't stand it, since me and mom were inseparable, he kept me, but he still had to work, so we moved here, so I could make some friends... And I love it here, I have lived here for a couple of years now" he chuckled a bit
Pet Friendly:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Awww... Orange gave a hug to the dog. I hope I like it here just as much as you do!
Orange turned around and looked at the pond.
Do you like sushi? Orange asked.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Hi there, my name is Conrart Miall. Call me Con Con... I mean Connie. It's nice to meet ya!"

Con Con says with a gentle smile while closing his eyes facing a bathroom mirror.

".......(Sighs) What am I doing?"

Con Con washes his face then wipes it as he exits the bathroom. He looks out the window and glances at the neighborhood.
Last edited by 69eist on Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hotep the psychic

Horus collapsed in the shop breaking the dungeon sight at he had on everyone returning them to the shop and reality. horus was now exhuasted from doing what he did. he breathed heavily as he tryed to stand before failing. his other self brought him a small bag which horus slowly ingested its contents and the other him disapeered. horus lay there on the floor tired .
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Lyvve was confused when she found herself back in the store. She looked around dazed and saw Horus lying on the floor. "You okay?" she asked.
-----
Kamatari finished tweaking his sand sphere. It now looked like a smaller version of this. He stood up and began to walk down the street.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The guinea pigs snap out of their trance and slip over sideways, disorientated by the sudden change in scenery.
"Vat ees happenink?"
"Did vee find zee anshwer to zee riddle?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

As Con Con finished looking out the living room window. He heads out the door. As he is about to reach the sidewalk, he recalls what his owner said to him earlier that day.

Hey Con Con, why don't you go out and make some new friends.

"But, I haven't finished listening to these songs yet."

Inari walks over to the Fennec.

You'll have time to do that later, we've been here for 3 days now. It's about time you go outside.

"Do I have to?"

The Fennec's ears flatten as he looks down on the floor.

Con, no one is going to hurt you for socializing, besides what could possibly go wrong?

The memory ends with that last sentence. As he is about to explore the neighborhood, he looks around to see if nobody was around. He then puts his heads phones on and starts to dance down the street.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari walks to the end of the street and looks down the intersecting one. He sees a fennec fox dancing down the street. He walks in the fox's direction, still fiddling with his sand sphere.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Oblivious to his surroundings, Con Con starts singing to Maroon 5's Makes me Wonder as he continues to dance down the street with his eyes closed.

♪I wake up with blood-shot eyes♪
♪Struggled to memorize♪
♪The way it felt between our thighs♪
♪Pleasure that made you cry♪

♪Feel so good to be bad♪
♪Not worth the aftermath♪
♪After that, after that♪
♪Try to get you back♪

♪I still don't have the reason♪
♪And you don't have the time♪
♪And it really makes me wonder♪
♪If I ever gave a fur about you♪
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari was so focused on his sand sphere he didn't notice the fennec right in front of him. He walked right into the fennec. Kamatari lost focus and dropped his sand sphere. It hit the ground and broke into pieces. Kamatari became frustrated and cleaned up the mess silently. He moved the sand around in the air and put some in his bag. He formed the rest of it in the air to say 'Watch where you're going!'.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"That was very trippy, where did the maze go?" Ark said after he noticed the maze was gone. "If this is your power Horus I would love to have it."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The instant the ferret touched the Con Con, he sent some vibrational waves into it.

"Ooh, sorry.

As Con Con tried to get up, he felt the sand on his fur.

"Where did this sand come from!?"
My Personas