Fanfic:Things Just Got Complicated

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Fanfic:Things Just Got Complicated

Post by copper »

:lol: Ponies? Awesome. I hope you had fun. It's alright. Can't wait for the new one.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Revius

Post by Revius »

Hmm ( horse = walking hamburger, pony = small horse, pony = mini burger!!! )
Oh so you had a snack pause.
"I'm going to love and tolerate you so hard 20 years from now your descendants will clutch their chests and wonder why they feel so warm and fuzzy all of a sudden." -Anonymous

Bad speller's of the world UNTIE!!!
Hanku

Post by Hanku »

I've just finished reading this fanfic from the beginning, and I must say that it's totally awesome. I love the premise, theme, and how you've been doing everything. I love everyones different powers, and can't wait to see what happens next.

Keep it up!
Detail makes the difference between boring and terrific writing. It's the difference between a pencil sketch and a lush oil painting. As a writer, words are your paint. Use all the colors. ~ Rhys Alexander
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

great fic. good action, separated in such a way as to keep my attention span, Bino not being a jerk. having read exranio's fic I have to ask, why is Tiger always the one corrupted by the power? can't he go crazy in a good way? :lol:

keep up the good work.

my suggestions for powers that remain to be given:
Rex: Empath/ability to understand the thoughts and feelings of others and use this understanding to copy their abilities.
Zach: super speed and advanced jumping ability(he is a rabbit, after all)
Keys: ability to utilize the vibrations of sound to throw off the balance of the enemy and/or control their movements.
Squeak: ability to combine with Joey to increase his abilities.
Spo: I'll just second the growing ability suggestion.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Congrats on making it out of the Abandoned fics subforum. Feel free to post your update at will Hunter.
My characters
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

hey everybody its good to be back just want u to know the game is still going so everyone can give powers if they wish.

Things Just Got Complicated

Peanut stared at the box in front of him. It just seemed so wrong for things to end the way they did. He couldn’t help but feel as if it was his fault. He looked around him at all the drenched pets in black suites it just so happened to be pouring rain on this dreaded day.,

King just keep looking back at his newly found friend in worry he knew peanut would still think it was his fault heck he felt the same way. He couldn’t stop thinking if he had been there a few seconds later none of this would have happened.

“Now King you did what you could but darkness blinded this poor pup it was his own doing.” King just ignored the Great Kitsune in his head and looked around him. to his side was Sasha who just stood there in silent tears. There wasn’t a lot of pets at the funeral of course King had heard Tiger didn’t have a lot of friends but more should have showed up only him Peanut, Fido, Sasha,Marvin and Zach showed not even there owner came.

Zach at the moment was trying to calm Marvin down who was demanding where Bino was. “Of all people who should be here it should be him for all we know it was his constant teasing that drove Tiger to jump in front of that car!” . Marvin was just screaming at everyone even Fido couldn't say anything to the cat because he’s the one who told him the lie.

@Flashback@

“Listen Mr. Arbelt we hate to inform you but you’re pet Tiger has been in a ascendent.” Fido said with a lump in his throat. He hated to lie but King said it was for the better good to not tell them truth. Mr. Arbelt didn’t really seem to care but shrug and said “He probably did it himself oh well I will tell the others thank you officer.”

Fido just stood there with his teeth clinched how can this man not even care no wonder why Tiger flew off the wagon.

@End flashback@

Zach finally got Marvin calm enough to take him home most of the pets had already left except Peanut the burial would happen soon so it was best to leave. He had a lot of questions to ask Peanut but it would wait for another day he had to help Marvin home.

Peanut just stood as they threw dirt into the hole tears coming down his face in waves Grape didn't want to come with him she was still upset she blamed herself for knocking him into the car. But Peanut knew it was his fault not for the event but for the cause if he would have just been a loyal friend this would’t have happened. His dwelling in his own self doubt was cut short by a tap on his shoulder.

He turned to see Fox looking at him “Hey Peanut sorry I am late dad got off his shift late.”
Peanut just smiled at his friend “ Yeah its good you came you didn’t really give Tiger much grief on his name.”

Fox just smiled “ well Peanut you will catch your death from this rain I’ll stay to say my goodbyes.” Peanut just hung his head and nodded “Your right I should go see how Grape is doing see you Fox.”

Fox just waved as his friend left the grave and waited. After a few minutes there was only Fox and the grave of Tiger in the field. Fox’s ears perked to the sound of a cane hitting the ground coming towards him.

“So are you him?’ Fox asked the original owner of King. The man smiled “ Well Fox who else besides his owner would know all of Kings secrets.” The man tip his to the soaked dog.

Fox let out a growl from his mouth “ Stop the act I know you’re not human!” The man just smiled and to Fox’s surprise his voice change with the smile.

“Your right no need to play pretend any more I bet you want to know your little goal in this event.” The man smiled. Fox was seething for days this thing has been pulling his leash he just wanted to get what ever it was over with so he could know the answers he seek. “ Just tell me what you want so we can get this over with>”

“ As you wish but first let me ex-plane why I even need you, you see you have a very special gift Fox a gift that gives me a loop whole in the rules.” Fox just stared in confusion he had no idea what this thing was talking about. The man just kept smiling “You see fox I am not aloud to personally use my powers to affect the game so I cant do whats needed but you can use my powers for me!”

Fox just stared at the man like he was crazy. Pete just shook his head in mirth ( If you haven't figured it out yet shame on you readers sorry back to story) He knew showing him would be better then explaining. He lifted his cane and placed it on Fox’s shoulder. Fox was about to ask what he was doing but was interrupted when a white light traveled through the cane into his body.

There was so much heat coursing through his body all he could do was scream there had to be a way to release the heat. All that came to the poor dogs mind was {the grave} With out even thinking he place his paws on the freshly packed earth. Fox was frantic at this point he was burning up on the inside he didn't know what to do when all the heat in his body pulled to his hands in a burst.

He didn't have much time to relax as a pair of paws busted from the earth latching on to him. all Fox could do was pull away from the outstretched arms but the more he pulled more of the dog came with him. His last sight he saw before passing out was Tiger full and alive form panting above him.
so pie is free but cake is not?
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Tiger coming back to life? This is getting more interesting!
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

Saturn381 wrote:Tiger coming back to life? This is getting more interesting!
Saturn381 wrote:Tiger coming back to life? This is getting more interesting!
Yep but I have so much more planed
Mister L

Post by Mister L »

Tiger's a zombie?! Or maybe he they buried him alive?! Man, there is too many questions in my head
I love to quote famous quotes from people, games, movies and comics!
Don't Starve rocks!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Welcome back!!!!
I want to put in some power so here are a few ideas.
Zach: super speed
Miles: flying
Keene: telekinesis i.e.. moving things with his mind
Bailey: ice powers I.e. Can freeze water at will, shoots beams of ice out of her paws and mouth and and freeze the ground to slide across it.
I don't have any reason for match which character with which powers. I just thought up characters I wanted to have powers and which powers would be cool. (No pun about baileys powers intended)
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

Well its great to see people still interested in the tic so just want to let everyone know I plan on updating chapters once maby twice a week
but I will still comment so stay tuned
kavviyenta

Post by kavviyenta »

It's somewhat hard to read due to severe lack of punctuation. But I still read on and it's a very entertaining challenge with power randomly appearing and coincidentally no humans witnessing the events at all.

I got some superpowers to add, but they're more of a lottery type and I don't care who gets which.

???- halokinesis (salt manipulation)
???- gas metal (like heavy metal in the air)
???- hindsight (ability to flashback event including event s/he hadn't witness)
???- door creation (can create door out of wall including impenetrable defense and even living body)
http://valito.deviantart.com/ my deviant gallery, nope there's no housepets in it

Unless you like Lilo & Stitch, kinda wish to see the experiments in housepets style
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

kavviyenta wrote:It's somewhat hard to read due to severe lack of punctuation. But I still read on and it's a very entertaining challenge with power randomly appearing and coincidentally no humans witnessing the events at all.
sorry my old proof reader is no longer doing edits so I dont have anyone to proof read my stuff in tel I can find One please bear with me :oops:
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

Things Just Got Complicated

King sat in his room staring at the dark sky above. He had so many thoughts coursing threw his mind but one was the most important. {We need to get the group together to stop things like this from happening again.} Knowing he would have to contact everyone put a knot in his stomach mainly because he had no phone numbers or knew where every one lived.

“Silly dog did you forget there was a tele-path in you’re group?” King snapped out of his deep thoughts to a certain dogs voice in his head. “Before you even ask King I have sent word to the other members of Wild force they will be meeting at your place in the morning .”

King just smiled it sometimes payed to have such interesting friends. But this wasn’t the biggest issue on his mind. If someone as timid as Tiger could do something so radical and dangerous how hard would it be for someone else to do the same.

“Worrying about this now will not help you King get some sleep and discuse these topics with your friends in the morning.” King just shook his head not even giving a response to the God in his head but he decided it was good advice and laid his head down with thoughts of plans coursing threw his head.

Tiger couldn’t believe his eyes ! here he was standing on his on grave alive some how he had done the impossible and came back to life. His moment of triumph was cut short how ever by a tap on his shoulder.

“Well its good to see you enjoying the gift I have given you.” Pete just smiled as the dog looked at him with pure confusion. “Who are you and what gift are you talking about?” Tiger pointed his arms at his savoir. Pete just chuckled “ Now is that anyway to treat the man who brought you back to life?”

Without even hesitating Tigers arms started being covered in sparks. As an evil smile spread across his face he screamed “ Yeah right like some HUMAN could bring someone back to life, you have five seconds to explain yourself before I turn you into a pile of ash”! Pete laughter came to a halt after hearing the threat put upon him. He lifted his hand and snap.

Tiger collapsed to his knees grasping his throat. he had lost his ability to breath and the panic stated to sink in. After what seemed like decades Pete snapped his fingers again allowing Tiger to breath. “Now that I have your attention I am going to guess you realize I am no mere human?” Tiger was still trying to catch his breath all he could muster was a brief nod.

After seeing his new pawn acceptance of his power Pete pulled a box with a note attached to the top of it and walk to Fox’s sleeping form. “Let the cosmos know I am a man of my word this is your reward rather you open it or not is up to you.” After Pete set the box in Fox’s arms he turned to his new goal. “Now Tiger come with me so I can give you power beyond your wildest dreams.”

Fido was pretty much at his wits end his dad had just gotta call from Bino’s dad stating Bino had been missing since Tarot told him to take a walk. Fido had been so busy with the events that have been unfolding he totally forgot his brother memory loss. “stupid stupid stupid how could I forget about my brother its been two days I hope he’s okay.”

“Well if you ask me he cant be much of a brother if you forgot him so easily.” Fido just rolled his eyes to he didn’t have time to deal with Spo’s antics at the moment he needed to get a search party together and find his brother.For all he knew his brother was hurt, cold and starving. he would never forgive himself if something bad happened.

Meanwhile a certain dog was enjoying the nice warm company of a beautiful cat. “So Bino any luck on figuring out your memory problems?” Fiddler ask as she lay in his lap humming. Bino just looked down with a sad face and managed a half smile. “To tell you the truth Fiddler I don’t know if I want my memory’s back or not.”

Fiddler sat up a gave him a look that would send most men running “ Now why on earth would you not want to get your memory’s back that makes no sense!” Bino just looked away from her gaze and sighed “ I don’t know if I can tell you I really like you and I don’t want to scare you off.”

Fiddler just smiled and kissed him on the cheek “ Listen Bino were a couple know we can talk about anything.” Bino just sighed he really wish he could tell her every time he thinks about how happy he is with her in the past few days that those thoughts exactly have been causing him pain.

He turned to look his new found love in the eyes maybe she was right mabey he could talk to her."Fiddler the thing is..”. But was interrupted by a flash of light hitting him in the eyes causing him to yelp and fall of the chair he was in cutting his leg on the ground.

“Bino thank goodness I found you!” Fido screamed holding the flashlight that had blinded the poor pup in the first place. Noticing his brother had hurt himself he ran over to heal him. As Fido bent over his brother he got a tap on the shoulder. “Excuse me but why are you ruining are date?”

To say he was surprised was an understatement no he was down right astonished there in front of him stood a cat claiming she was on a date with none other than Bino his Bino. “ Listen mam my brother’s dad is worried sick about him I am sure you’re date can wait another night but I need to get him home.” Fiddler just sighed and crouched at Bino’s side and gave him a kiss on the lips “Listen hun you know where to find me.”

Bino just laid there in pure bliss as she walked away from the alleyway. Fido at the moment was not having a good time however the whole time she was talking to them he had his hands on Bino’s cut but it wasn’t healing.

“Hey umm Bino Would you know why my power isn’t working on you?” Bino just blinked and shook his head. Fido brought his fingers up to his nose and rubbed he knew it was going to be a long night.

HI EVERY BODY THIS IS HUNTER SPEACKING I WOULD LIKE TO APPOLGISE FOR THE BAD GRAMMER I HAVE NEVER BEEN REALLY GOOD AT IT IF ANY ONE WOLD LIKE TO PROOF READ OR EDITE MY STORYS SEND ME A PM

Peanut : ability Pyro created by hunter sunday

King: ability time manipulation created by huntersunday

Joey: Ability shapeshifting created by Kondog and ChristopherJackal

Maxwell: ability Teleportation created by chronocrosser

Tarot : ability Psychic creator I don't think I have to say it

Sasha: ability The power to phase through matter Created by Kondog

Tiger: ability Electricity manipulation and creation. created by chronocrosser

Fido : ability Healing power created by copper

Grape :ability super strength created by copper

Sabrina: ability to make and control darkness created by created by copper

Fiddler : ability ??? ( I am putting this here cause I know her power but you don’t so she is out of the game)

Daisy: ability Can become a total genius and go back to being dumb ( for how long only I know) . created by chronocrosser

fox Ability: Unknown created by Huntersunday

Bino ability : still a secret but hey if you guessed it already props
Name for group Wild force created by JageshemashFTW
Mister L

Post by Mister L »

Y'know, Tiger's scaring me now, this fic is awesome man, I wished I could help you but I'm brazilian and I'm not the best in correcting grammar errors
Don't Starve rocks!
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

Mister L wrote:Y'know, Tiger's scaring me now, this fic is awesome man, I wished I could help you but I'm brazilian and I'm not the best in correcting grammar errors
hey its cool but its nice you would help if you could
Mister L

Post by Mister L »

huntersunday wrote:
Mister L wrote:Y'know, Tiger's scaring me now, this fic is awesome man, I wished I could help you but I'm brazilian and I'm not the best in correcting grammar errors
hey its cool but its nice you would help if you could
Well, I'll try to help them, just PM me and I'll correct the most errors I can find :)
Don't Starve rocks!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, this seems to be on par with every other "What If Tiger had Powers" story I have read. He goes crazy with it! :)

Well, I hope the meeting goes well.
My characters
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

hey guys came to say sorry next update wont be tell wensday sorry
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

No problem. Just take your time! :)
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
Simon & Freddy has its own Webpage now: http://www.simonandfreddy.com/
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
ImageImage
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

Okay here is the news I had to take more days cause of the holidays I will be getting it up very soon though sorry
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I thought of a cool and ambiguous poem about this story!!!!!

The cat-dog of thunder has been reawakened.
The husky can't tell the evil of the blue and yellow gryphon.
The forgotten has become what he used to hate.
And things won't uncovered until it's too late.

Can any of you tell what it means???
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

i would like to apoligize that i havent updated i have been playing ps4
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

That's okay, take your time.