Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Auzzo

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Auzzo »

"Well, I scraped my arm in a branch, that is a rare tropical tree that has a poison I cannot pronounce." He looked at his injured arm and back at the Weasel.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer stared at the dog, one eyebrow raised quizzically. After several seconds, the weasel snorted. "You can't be serious... A rare tropical poison tree?" This dog was just too much. Is this how all of the animals around here were acting nowadays?
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake could tell he didn't believe him, "Well, It kinda looked like one. I really only know that My arm got poisoned." He cried in pain, "I-It hurts!" He cried in pain once more, but a lot of tears went down his face this time.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer jumped back at the dog's cry. He held up hands defensively, shaking his head. "N-No-no. Shhh! Someone'll here you!" The weasel put a hand over the dog's mouth. He didn't want to be there when someone came running to help, but he didn't have the heart to leave the injured pet. Pifer gazed frantically around, but there was no one there. He sighed, closing his eyes. "What do you need?"
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"Y-You can take me to the Vet." He let out a small cry.

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer froze. The vet? The pet healer? Why would Pifer want to go there? There were humans there. He backed a few steps away from the dog. This was not what he had planned for when he left the forest. He just came for some extra food. That was it. Not to play nurse for some housepet. "I-I-" Pifer couldn't respond at first, his brain muddled. "I- NO! I can't."
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"Okay, I'll go there myself, I guess." He left the Weasel, and walked where he think the Vet was.

thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:"Fine-" Felix Finnaly Blurted out toward Shep. "But only because im Hungry.
"Okay then. At anytime you can just head down to my house over there. The backyard filled with lots of food you can pig on. Uh okay so I'll see ya pal!" Shep said, waving, grabbing Joy to the front of him as he walked. "Joy....I feel for Felix...." Shep said, putting his arm around the cat.
Dr. Prower wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:Enya smiled and shook their hands. "Hi! I'm Enya! Enya Bashir Al'Aziz from the Middle East. It's very nice to meet the both of you! And I love Jacob a lot. He saved me from my asthamtic attack the first time, didn't you darling?" Enya said, kissing him on the cheek.
"Yeah, I did," Jacob replied. "You had me worried there when that happened."
"You two make a cute couple," Jacob's mom commented. "It's nice to meet you, Enya. My name is Jessica."
"And I'm Chris," Jacob's dad said.
"Hi Mr Chris! Hi Mrs Jessica!" Enya chirped cheerfully. "Ah Jacob you have such nice parents! Makes me wanna stay here with you..." Enya murmured. "So basically, Jacob and I are here to invite you to one of our friend's place for a BBQ and the opening of an unerground shooting range. You wanna come?" Enya asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer stared after the dog. He knew it would be difficult for him to get to the "vet" by himself, but Pifer couldn't help. He couldn't go to the humans. The weasel balled his hands into fists as the dog disappeared, and repeatedly knocked himself on the muzzle. After several seconds, he brought his hands to rest on the top of his head, and turned his face to the sky. The clouds were dark, and the wind felt moist. It was going to storm soon. He sighed, just what he needed. A good shower. Pifer shivered slightly in the sudden cold breeze, and sat down on the edge of the sidewalk. He looked at his reflection in a puddle of soapy water, probably from someone washing their car. He sighed again, closing his eyes.

I'm not supposed to be like this... not anymore.
Last edited by JOFOXX on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Zeke just stood there silently and crossed his arms. He didn't feel like telling Sid about where he lived.
Sam rubbed the back of her neck nervously."Actually I have a pet bed too..."
Sid stood there, still feeling embarrassed and down, "Then... what is it? Is it because I have my own little area?"
Zeke just sighed. if only you knew what I have.
Sam put a paw on edge of Zeke's shoulders. "I think he might just be grumpy from the game, heh...So, anything else you wanted to show us?"
Sid scratched the back of his head nervously, looking away... "Uhh... I guess..." He turned around and started rummaging through the box, it smelled of the extra catnip he had stored in it. He pulled out a few extra pairs of sunglasses tossing them aside and came across another jacket. He just looked at it: it seemed silly for him to do that now... "uhh...."
Zeke moaned, and turned away. He was feeling less angry, and more sad.
Sam let go of Zeke and knelt down next to Sid. "What's wrong, can't find something?"
Sid pulled out the old jacket with a sigh, "I was gonna show you guys this and ask you if you wanted to try it on, but now it just seems silly..." His ears drooped more.
"Why do you say that? I don't think it's silly at all, I'll try it on if you want."
"Really? Um... alright then..." he opened the front and shook some Detroit-dust out of it. He stood up and turned to Zeke, "Here, try it on, it'll make you look cool." he grinned.
Zeke smiled and put the jacket on. It did make him feel better. "Well, hows it look?"
Sam was glad Zeke was perking up, "It looks good!"
Sid walked to the closet and shut the door, revealing a mirror. "See for yourself!" he laughed with a grin.

Zeke couldn't help but grin at himself. He though he looked kinda ridiculous, but it was cool! "You sure? Its kinda... street!" he laughed.
"'Street'? What do you mean by that?" Sid asked, still smiling.
"I dunno, it just makes me feel like I'm in one of those Musicals." He started snapping his fingers. "Cause when your a Jet your a Jet!"
Sam giggled to herself, imagining Zeke in a musical.
Sid laughed, tilting his head, "Is that from a TV show or something? John found this in a goodwill store, and he gave it to me so I'd have a second jacket." He looked down at himself, finally realizing with a chuckle, "Oh hey, I'm naked right now!" He shrugged it off, moving to Zeke to take the jacket, "Alright, Sam's turn!"
Zeke grimaced as he imagined Sid without fur. He shrugged the jacket off, and handed it to him. "Naw, that from some old movie I found in their cabinet," he gestured towards the ceiling, "Wish I could remember what its called."
Sid took the Jacket to Sam, putting it over her shoulders.
She slipped her arms into the sleeves, noticing that it fit pretty well. She turned to Sid, "What do you think?"
Zeke whistled, "Not too shabby!" he held back a blush. She made it look cute.
"It's perfect on you!" He grinned and put his arms on her shoulders from behind, playfully nuzzling her neck, "very sexy, Mreow!"
Zeke couldn't help but be reminded of the two, as his mood dampened. just got to keep wearing the smile. Just for her! he thought to himself. "Ya! R-real Sexy"

Sid grinned at Zeke, "I know, don't you wanna just come over here and eat 'er up? In fact..." He let out a playful growl as he picked up Sam and flopped her softly onto the bed jumping on her side and pinning her down from the side, he looked back at Zeke with a devilish grin, "C'mon Zeke! Let's have a feast!" he started pretending to eat her again.
Sam started laughing, squirming underneath Sid. "No stop, that tickles, ha ha ha!"
"Cannibalism? That's terrible!" shocked, he squirmed as he watched it... What was worse, it seemed she enjoyed being eaten alive!
Sid looked up at him, grinning wildly "Terribly tasty! C'mon!" He dove back in, pretending to claw at her, chewing softly on her fur at high speed.
Zeke rembered what happened the last time this had happened. "Oh, I think I get it!" he exclaimed, noting Frank's advice. He dove at them and began ruffeling up Sam's fur.
"Now your both...just being mean," she said through laughter.
"Yes!" Sid growled loudly, "We're mean and vicious wild animals, tearing away at your flesh! Soon you'll be nothing but a pile of bones! BRRAAAANOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!"
Sam stopped laughing and just laid still, closing her eyes and making her tongue lazily stick out.
"There! The deed is done!" said Sid dramatically, standing on the bed and waving a paw in the air. "The damsel is dead! Eaten by the vicious pack of wild dogs! What say ye Zeke, shall I resurrect her?"
"Of corse we resurrect her! how else shal we enjoy seconds?" he thought for a moment, "Wait, I thought you were a cat!"
Sid responded in the same dramatic tone "I am the great Necromancer, uh... Sidlicious!" He held his paws over Sam, stretching them as if he were casting a spell on here. "Rotting corpse! I command thee RISE FROM THE DEAD!"
Sam slowly rose up, tongue still hanging out, eyes moving lazily, while hold her arms out like a zombie would. "Braaaaaiiiinnnsss..." She moved to Zeke and grabbed him, nibbling on his head.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

JOFOXX wrote:Ian stifled a laugh a the timy book and magnifying glass. It was silly, but not really wha they were looking for. Terry rolled his eyes yet again, sighing. "If your gonna keep suggesting video games at least get with the times." He turned away from her, finally losing interest, and glared at Xuan. "So, China. Er-Xuan. Had any enlightening thoughts yet?" Ian turned his eyes upward in exasperation, making his way around to Kyra's side. "S-Sorry about him." He whispered in her ear. Ian hoped Terry's attatchment to him wouldn't give Ian a bad reputaion with these new pets. He just hoped Terry would be leaving soon.
"Heh what a tiny book..." Xuan constantly has trouble in reading a book, for example, he had only read about 40 pages out of 400 plus of a book he owns, he prefers documentary TV show, instead of reading, plus now he would have a hard time reading such a tiny book thanks to his eyesight, *Sigh*, the only sound the old dog let out.

"Err...hmm?" Xuan responded to Terry's inquiry before his mind could travel way back into the past.

"Oh... back in my country, all I could do during this time is to stay in front of the apartment on a leash, watching people walk past occasionally... and-" Xuan stopped and sniffed the air, the clouds are gathering in the sky above them, something big is going to happen here.

However, Xuan just keep quiet about it, "and there's isn't really much to do except watching TV whole day, if I am allowed to be inside the house at all," and he continues the conversation while still waiting for a response.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry groaned, looking up at the sky. "Aww, man... Now we wont have time for anything." The blue cat pouted, looking genuinely upset. Ian rolled his eyes, turning to Xuan. "Well... your house seems the most likely. Mine's just a bunch of boxes."
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake ran and ran, trying to find the Vet. "There's the Vet." He walked inside. "Wel- Oh my god, What happened to you?!" The Woman at the Desk walked over to help Flake. "I've been here earlier. My dad's number should be registered in the System. Just look up Rampin." The Woman rushed over to her Computer, looked it up, and called His dad's number, "Hello, We have your pet at the Vet. Yes, It looks like his arm is injured. No, I do not want to go out with you. Okay, Bye." She put the phone back. "Your Father is coming here to pick you up. Just sit in one of the Chairs over there." She pointed to the chairs, as Flake went over to the chairs and sat down.

CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry groaned, looking up at the sky. "Aww, man... Now we wont have time for anything." The blue cat pouted, looking genuinely upset. Ian rolled his eyes, turning to Xuan. "Well... your house seems the most likely. Mine's just a bunch of boxes."
"My house?" With the mentioning of boxes by Ian, Xuan just realized that his house is probably full of boxes, too.

"Err... okay?" Xuan answered reluctantly, with obvious difference from his previous intention to invite all of them to his house.

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian cocked his head at Xuan. Just a minute ago he had been excited for them to visit. Now he was acting strange. While Ian pondered this strange behavior Terry, was looking up at the sky anxiously. "It's seriously going to rain soon. I'm cool with any house right now."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zeke was startled. "Oh no! I think I'm fresh out of those!" He said giggling.
Sid gasped, "Oh no!" He screamed in a loud, grating voice, falling onto the bed and scooting away backwards. "You must be a zombie too!"
Sam turned to Sid, slowly approaching him. "Brraaaaaaaaiiiiinnnsss...."
Sid yelled as he fell onto his back in slow motion "Noooooooo!!!"
"Hm... Your right!" he walked towards Sid in a stalking fashion. "Nuuum nom num!" he moaned.
Sam grabbed a hold of Sid's shoulder before pretending to chew on his head. She stopped and looked into his glasses, "Hey, there's nothing in there! I'm going to starve at this rate!" she laughed.
Sid laughed with them. He had unconsciously put a hand to his glasses to hold them on during the ordeal, now he used that hand to roll on top of Sam, hugging her, grabbing at Zeke with his legs and tail.
Zeke responded by chewing on Sid's tail. "Om nom nom nom!"
Sam hugged back, still laughing a bit. "I haven't had this much fun in forever!"
Sid laughed, "Isn't it?" Finally, he rolled off, letting go of them both. He panted as he laughed. "So... I'm tired out of this kinda play. You guys wanna do something else?"
Zeke sat up. "ya know, I have never seen anyone change there mind so much in a single Hour!"
Sam sat up as well, "Well we can go explore the neighborhood. Cale was suppose to give us a tour but we ran into you before find him."
"I don't know him yet, maybe we should go find him. I'd like to meet him!" Sid responded, oblivious to the fact that he had already met Cale, and that, at that moment, Cale was in the hospital, recovering from the experience.

A few minutes later, Sid was fully clothed again, and had thrown the stuff haphazardly back into the box, forgetting the jacket which Sam was now wearing. They walked down the street, Sam leading them in the direction of Cale's house to see if he was home.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"Oh, sorry." Kytes let go of the leg. "It's just, where's my mom? She was with me at the Wendy's."
(I'm controlling the doctor since you (Neko) said that you were trying to end the vet thing, and this would be quicker.)
"Well, I don't know about your mom, but we were able to get ahold of your dad." Dr. Stones was explaining. "He said he'd be here in a few minutes."
Kytes walked away from everyone towards a corner of the room. He and his dad didn't always get along very well. He fumbled with the yarn, trying to get it to hook onto his collar somehow without unraveling it.
Trinket raised his eyebrow. "Is that a charm of your own, or a keepsake? I've never seen a charm made of a yarn-ball before...where did you get that?"
Neko wrote:
Zander wrote:Rocky drifted off to his own little world, he turned toward the table by Cales bed.
"oh my god can this be?!" he gasped to himself, running over to the table. "it is!" he picked up the little plastic cup with purple liquid inside.
"it's grape juice in a cup!" he instantly started to drink it, quickly finishing. "huh... Funny tasting grape juice" he looked awkwardly at the empty cup then at the doctor "do you have any more?"

(Sorry, no color. On my iPhone. :3)
Doctor Stones turned to Rocky, chuckling a bit. "I wouldn't advise that you drink out of random containers, that was grape flavored medicine. Luckily it wasn't any major medication, so you should be fine."

After filling out a few forms and paying for the clinical visit, Mrs. Patterson was lead to where Cale and Rocky were. She burst into the room, seeing Cale and Rocky bandaged up. "What happened?!"

Cale turned nervously to his mom, not wanting to tell the truth. "Oh, you know me, heh heh...just kinda fell, No big deal..."
"Fell? I fell.

A lot. And got ran through by some cat. Reminded me of a video game...

You, on the other hand, probably got beaten up by those pet nappers. They ended up nabbing and knocking all four of us out."
Trinket rubbed the back of his head, reaching into his collar. Thank god, the card was still there. "Here. Doc." He handed him the card. "This is a pre-signed medical...release...card thing. Basically, if I can walk out, I can leave...you should know about these, right? My mom has this thing about only using natural remedies when possible..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Buckdida wrote:Trinket raised his eyebrow. "Is that a charm of your own, or a keepsake? I've never seen a charm made of a yarn-ball before...where did you get that?"
"Oh, it's Sid's. I was going to give it back to him,but..." Kytes tried to think as he finally got the yarn to stick to his tag. "I don't remember what happened." Just then Mr. Stripes walked in. "Ok, let's go. He instantly turned and walked back out. Kytes sighed. "Well, I kinda have to leave now." He turned and ran out of the room, nearly running into the door on his way out.

About an hour later, a blue Lamborghini pulled in through the gates of the neighborhood. "How did you get lost?!?" Kytes was yelling at Mr. Stripes. "The road from the vet to here is practically a straight line!"
"Shut up!" Mr. Stripes yelled back. "How do you know I wasn't just taking the scenic route?"
"I'm sitting right here! I saw you pull a cop over to ask for directions!"
"Ok, fine! You wanna argue? You can walk home from here then!"
"I will!" yelled Kytes as he got out and slammed the door. The Lamborghini sped off, leaving him behind. He stood by the side of the road and glanced around, the yarn still attached to his pet tag. "Oh-," hello Mr. Censor Bar. "I'm lost again."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake's dad arrived after about 5 minutes later, "There you are, I've been looking all over for you-" His Father looked at his injury, "I think you should stay home for at least an hour before you can go out." He said. "Well, I guess we'll go home now." His father agreed and they went home. "I'll be sleeping if you need me." Flake went up stairs in his room and started sleeping.

Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky put down the empty cup the second that the doc said it was medicine. he let out a tiny "bleh" before his mom came in. he looked at cale. "You fell? when was that? was it when i was knocked out?" Rocky said rather loudly.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

JOFOXX wrote:Ian cocked his head at Xuan. Just a minute ago he had been excited for them to visit. Now he was acting strange. While Ian pondered this strange behavior Terry, was looking up at the sky anxiously. "It's seriously going to rain soon. I'm cool with any house right now."
"Let's go to my house then, if you don't mind," said Xuan while still trying to think of something for them to do in his house, or even excuses as of why they can't do anything in his house.

"This way," Xuan motioned to the others to move in his direction to his house.

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry hopped after Xuan, eager to get inside before the storm. Ian moved to follow, but stopped, looking back at Kyra. He held out a hand to her, smiling. "Hey," He called, "You coming?"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:"Hi Mr Chris! Hi Mrs Jessica!" Enya chirped cheerfully. "Ah Jacob you have such nice parents! Makes me wanna stay here with you..." Enya murmured. "So basically, Jacob and I are here to invite you to one of our friend's place for a BBQ and the opening of an unerground shooting range. You wanna come?" Enya asked.
"That sounds like fun," Chris replied. "We'd love to come, right honey?"
"We sure would," Jessica added. "When does it start?"
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Rocky put down the empty cup the second that the doc said it was medicine. he let out a tiny "bleh" before his mom came in. he looked at cale. "You fell? when was that? was it when i was knocked out?" Rocky said rather loudly.
Cale hugged Rocky with his right arm, using his left to clamp his mouth shut. "What're you talking about bro? I fell off the my skateboard and accidentally tripped you." He turned to his mom, "I think Rocky hit his head a little to hard, heh heh. Please don't tell her what happened, she'd freak out." Cale whispered the last part into Rocky's ear. Mrs.Patterson glared at Cale, believing his words. It wasn't the first time he injured himself from skateboarding. She walked over to Cale and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck. "I told you to wear protection when you skateboard! I didn't buy them so they could collect dust in the closet!" She started walking out of the room, nearly dragging Cale behind her. "Mom, slow down, I'm still sore!" He limped behind her, trying his best to keep up.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky followed behind Cale, waving to the other pets in the room as he left. "Sooooooooooo" He leaned over to whisper in Cales ear. "Are we going home now? are you in trouble? am i in trouble?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Rocky followed behind Cale, waving to the other pets in the room as he left. "Sooooooooooo" He leaned over to whisper in Cale's ear. "Are we going home now? are you in trouble? am i in trouble?"
Mrs.Patterson stopped at the checkout counter,letting go of Cale to fill out one last form. Cale limped to Rocky, leaning on him for support. He spoke quietly, more due from the exhaustion then to keep his mom from hearing. "Yea we're gonna go home. Don't worry, I'll take all the heat. I don't want you to get in trouble. It's all my fault anyways...my foot is killing me..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Oh, OK-" Rocky didn't really like that Cale would get in trouble, he felt bad; somehow that it was his fault. Maybe if i kept my eye on him in the morning.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Mrs.Patterson finished up the paperwork turning to Cale and Rocky. She sighed, "What am I going to do with you? Come on, let's go home." She started making her way out of the clinic and to the car. "Well, you heard her..." Cale pushed himself off of Rocky, slowly limping his way out. He was almost to the doors that lead outside, when his good foot slipped in a wet patch that hadn't fully dried up from the janitor's actions. He was putting all his weight onto the one foot and suddenly it had no traction, sending Cale to land on his stomach. "Oof..." He slowly struggled to get back on his feet.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky was off in another of his random wonderlands. He saw Cale fall in the corner of his eye and rushed over to help him. "Wow- that was a nasty fall. You ok?" Rocky picked Cale up and carried him outside.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Yea, thanks...I hate being so helpless..."

Mrs. Patterson stood by the van with the side door open for Cale and Rocky, waiting for them to get in.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky laid Cale down in the car, being sure not to touch his hurt foot, he sat next to him. "If you think you feel helpless, think about when i was stray, not knowing when you'll eat, other pets could make fun of you and you couldnt do anything for fear of animal patroll, or worse, the owners come out and deal with you themselves." Rocky tried to comfort Cale, but maybe those weren't the most comforting words ever.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Mrs. Patterson closed the door behind them, getting into the driver's seat and heading home.

"Yea, I guess that's a lot worse..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

(Irc Goodness, Darin and Rikki waking up in the tree)

Rikki woke up, still cuddling the pup. They hadn't been asleep for very long, and the coming storm wasn't much closer. He snuggled into the pup a bit more, considering waking him up.

Darin nuzzled Rikki's fur, snuggling up closer to him. "Father..." he said softly still sleeping.

Rikki looked down at the pup, still cuddling him warmly. He'd miss him when they got rid of him: it was like having another son to take care of... (except this one would be 3 times his size when it grew up, but oh well.)

Darin opened his eyes halfway, looking up to Rikki. He smiled, still half asleep.

Rikki looked down, stroking the pup's head, "Hey there little one, did you have a nice nap?"

Darin stretched, "Yea, your fur is so warm.." He nuzzled Rikki again.

Rikki beamed. "Are you ready to go then? You must be getting hungry again..."

"Not really, I'm used to not eating a lot...Food was hard to find so I usually only had one small meal a day..."

Rikki ruffled the pup's headfur. "Alright then. Whenever you're hungry, just ask. We have plenty of food for you. You feel like heading back anyway?"

"Ok, but can we explore more tomorrow?" he smiled up to Rikki.

"Don't worry little one. I'll take you out here every day. Right now we should get you back though."

"Yay!" he hugged Rikki.

Rikki hugged him back before pulling the pup back onto his back and climbing back down the side of the tree. He let the pup down and began leading him back northeast. Above the trees, more clouds had appeared, and now the sky was almost entirely white and grey.

Darin followed along side Rikki, sniffing the air. "Smells like rain..."

"Yep, that's rain. That's very good of you. Can you tell me when it's going to get here?"

He sniffed again, "Not really...maybe soon?"

Rikki chuckled. "No, not for a while, actually. There's a lot of it, and it's moving rather slow. I'm sure we'll see quite a storm after dark though. Don't worry, the ranger's station will be warm and dry, but... Hold on a second." He darted back up his tree, leaving the pup on the ground. From the outside, he pulled a large piece of wood in front of the doorway to keep out the water. He ran back down to the pup and chuckled again. "I almost forgot to do that." He walked on.

Darin looked back at Rikki's little home as they walked, thinking how clever it was. He turned his attention back to walking, the only noise was his footsteps on the forest floor. He couldn't help but let his mind wander, remember rushing home to escape the ran with his pack. His ears drooped down missing his family.

Rikki put a paw on the pup's back and rubbed it a bit as they walked quietly back to the edge of the forest.

Darin was brought back to reality with Rikki's touch, but a thought acured to him. "Do...other wolves live here?"

Rikki smiled down at the pup. "Of course! We have a big wolf pack here! I'll bring you to meet them sometime soon, but not today, probably tomorrow. Let's get back for now."

"Oh...They won't get mad at me for trespassing?"

Rikki laughed. "No, they take in other wolves that me and Jack bring them all the time. I'm very close friends with their leader, Caesar, we even helped raise each others kids..."

Darin was a bit shocked, his pack never associated with other animals let alone help raise them. To them, a animal outside their pack was food. "It's so different here," he said out loud unknowingly.

Rikki laughed, "This is a much bigger forest than the one in Yorkshire. It has a lot more space for territories to overlap, and until recently, there was a lot more food."

"There's not a lot of food here either? I heard Father say once that he was going to move the pack somewhere else because their wasn't much food left..."

Rikki sighed, "Yes, it seems to be the case everywhere when humans expand their cities. Space gets scarce and so does food, and pretty soon, they start taking control of the forest. It's like my father always said, the world is changing around us, and we need to adapt to get along in it..."

Darin looked up to Rikki, "Why are humans so mean? Why can't they leave us alone?"

Rikki sighed again, "They aren't mean, most of them are nice, it's just their nature. Their instinct. Our instincts tell us that we need to stake out territories and have children before we die. Human instincts tell them to build complex buildings and lock themselves into complex societies. Sometimes that means we animals collide with them, and there's not much we can do about that. We just have to try and adapt..."

Darin sighed, walking silently beside Rikki and taking in his words.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:"Hi Mr Chris! Hi Mrs Jessica!" Enya chirped cheerfully. "Ah Jacob you have such nice parents! Makes me wanna stay here with you..." Enya murmured. "So basically, Jacob and I are here to invite you to one of our friend's place for a BBQ and the opening of an unerground shooting range. You wanna come?" Enya asked.
"That sounds like fun," Chris replied. "We'd love to come, right honey?"
"We sure would," Jessica added. "When does it start?"
"It starts now! Mr Shepard is starting to grill the food already." Enya replied, leading Chris and Jessica to the door. The four of them stepped out and proceeded to Shep's house, where Robert was taking a break from all that grilling and was sipping some beer to cool himself off. He turned and caught sight of Enya, Jacob and his folks. "Howdy!" Robert called out to them, putting down his can of beer and waving to them. "You guys ready for some grillin and shootin?" he said, taking another swig and chuckling. "Hey Jacob have you seen my husky boy??" Robert asked.
"Yo uh Felix....the BBQ starts now so go ahead and come over anytime you're ready buddy." Shep said, taking Joy's hand and walking out to the driveway. "Ya know somethin'? I now feel the same way like you do...." Shep said, shedding a tear.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix looked saddened at Joy and Shep Holding hands. He had to think about it, so he closed the door and proceeded into the living room.

"Wh- what do you mean?" Joy asked, concerned for Shep.

Rocky Laughed to himself. "Well atleast its not like that for me anymore." He ruffled Cale's headfur.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote: Rocky Laughed to himself. "Well at least its not like that for me anymore." He ruffled Cale's headfur.
Cale sat up and hugged Rocky, "Yea. Now you have a family." Mrs.Patterson turned the van into their driveway, a tear rolling down her cheek as she turned the ignition off. She wiped it away before getting out and opening the door for her two pets. "Come on you two, let's go inside. I'm sure Cale could use some rest."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:Cale sat up and hugged Rocky, "Yea. Now you have a family." Mrs.Patterson turned the van into their driveway, a tear rolling down her cheek as she turned the ignition off. She wiped it away before getting out and opening the door for her two pets. "Come on you two, let's go inside. I'm sure Cale could use some rest."
"sure thing mrs-" he stopped himself. "-mom." he smiled as she opened the door as rocky picked Cale up again, carying him inside the house.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Kytes walked through the neighborhood, thoughtful. I get lost on the second day I've lived here. And I got lost yesterday, too. What is wrong with me? He took the yarn off of his tag and tossed it up and down as he walked. And then there's this. How am I going to give it back to Sid without giving him a chance to carry out any of his threats? He tossed up the yarn once more, but this time he failed to catch it. It bounced off his paw and rolled over to a tree. Kytes sighed and walked over to it. As he picked up the yarn, he realized he was kinda tired from the morning's events. How am I tired? I was out half of the morning. He sat at the base of the tree and unraveled the yarn. He fidgeted with it, tying a a few bow shapes into it before drifting off to sleep, leaving the mess of yarn on his lap, intertwined in his fingers.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

The doctor had accepted Trinket's card. First luck of the day. Probably wouldn't last, though. Walking home alone from the clinic didn't kill him, though he had to dive out of the way of two cars, slipped in a puddle, got splashed by a puddle, slipped in a mud puddle, and now the mud was beginning to harden in his fur. And next up, it was starting to sprinkle a little. Perhaps there was a big storm coming? None the less, at least he was back at Brookshire, albeit looking for his house. He sighed, as things were looking gloomy. "These stupid curses...and if I don't find someone to disperse the luck to soon, I'm probably gonna get it good...*sigh*" As he continued to walk, the clouds started getting darker. Impending doom. But then! Another cat. A tabby? Looked familiar. "Uh...Kytes?" It appeared that the cat was asleep, deep asleep. And that charm-yarn-ball was sitting on his lap. "Hmm..." Trinket snuck over and carefully lifted the ball into his hands. He was just curious, is all. "Let's see...is there anything special about this ball..." Trinket began to focus on it with as much mental power as possible. He might not be able to contact spirits like his mother could, but he could very easily identify the supernatural and it's effects. His eyes shifted from red, to blue, gritting his teeth. "...Whoa...that's...that's a STRONG memory essence. Of a one eared cat? Gone now though...And...a one eyed cat? Wait...that's the current owner...strong attachment...and..." Trinket felt a STONG chill. "AUGH!" He pitched the yarn ball back at the sleeping Kytes, bonking him on the nose. "Ghost! That thing might have a ghost! Ack! Get it away from me! That thing needs to get back to its owner pronto!"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"So," Sid started as they walked away from his house, "I'm guessing this 'Cale' is another fox?"
"No, he's a cat," Sam said leading them to Cale's house.
"Oh, another cat? That'll be fun..." he said. "I wonder if he'll-" he stuck his paw in his pocket and finished the sentence by yelling a profane verb.
Zeke flinched "If he will what?" He questioned the language.
"What's wrong?"She asked turning to Sid.
Sid pulled his hand out of his pocket, "I was gonna say 'want to play with Yarn', but then I realized that-" he called Kytes something vulgar again "-stole One-Ear's yarn from me! I swear, I'm gonna pound that tabby into the ground when I find him!"
"Wait, who took your yarn? I can only think of one certain cat that angers you so much.."
Zeke just walked along, staring intently at Sid. He was actually curious.
"Yeah, it was that-" More vulgarity about the tabby, "-, Kytes. I would never have let him touch that yarn if I'd realized what a cop-calling-" he swore again, fists clenched, "-he was!"
Sam put her hand on Sid's shoulder, "I really wish you wouldn't curse so much. I know you're angry at him, I know because I'm mad at him too...But that language kind of...bothers me..."
"I agree... Its kinda creepy." Zeke nodded his head.
Sid sighed, calming down "I can't help it. Sometimes I just get so angry and I just can't stop... I'll try to stop if you don't like it..." he looked at the ground, feeling disgusting again before making fists again. "But he took the yarn!"
"Who is One-Ear?" asked Zeke.
Sam pulled Sid's head against hers, trying to comfort him.
"He was my best friend..." Sid said, snuggling into Sam a little as he walked.
"Did you have to leave him behind when you moved?"
Sid shook his head and spoke in a softer voice. "No... He left me... when I was a stray..." he finished it quietly "He died..."
"Oh." Zeke's ears drooped. He didn't remember death as a tangible thing that actually happened to people.
Sam turned to face Sid, "I'm, so sorry..."
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.