Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid slowed, "Foxes? Humans domesticate those? No, I've never even seen a fox before, well hi then!" He reached to remember the few things he'd heard about foxes. "Hey, you guys can climb things right? My house is right over on the next block, so we can take a shortcut!" He walked to a fence between two houses and climbed on top of it, turning around to wait for the other two.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Don't know about her, But I sure can!" Zeke quickly leaped onto the fence, turned and waited for Sam too.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Are you kidding? I climb stuff all the time!" She quickly climbed onto the fence with little difficulty.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Great! Come on!" Sid said with a smile, scurrying off across the top of the cross fence on all fours towards his home on the next street over. It wasn't long before they got to a beat up looking 1 story house with a single, black van with a band name written in angry lettering on the side. Sid gestured towards it (( the house Rubin, not the van )), "That's where I live!"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"That's an interesting van" Zeke chuckled. "Whats it for?" He slung the scooter casually over his shoulder.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam studied the van for a second, Punk look, Van with a name on it.... "Your in a band?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid grinned "So you guessed! Yeah, back when I was a stray, I joined a punk rock band which needed a bass player and didn't care who it was. That's why dad came and adopted me when AC finally caught me. Dad's the Lead Singer and Rhythm Guitarist and the other two roommates are the Lead Guitarist and the Drummer." He led them past the van and towards the house.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Hey kids!" Robert called out from a distance, waving to the pets in the neighborhood. He ran up to them from the front door of his home. "Smell the air?" Robert said, closing his eyes and smelling the aromas of beef and chicken which was contagiously filling the atmosphere around Brookshire Meadows fast.

Shep wagged his tail in excitement as he knew what those scents were. "Dad! Does this mean...."

"That's right son! The grillin' commences now! And guess what Im gonna make this a 2 day event jest in case sone can't make it today! Go on you guys! Invite as many pets and their owners as possible!!"

"I'll go get Dr Rashid! Come with me Jacob!!" Enya said enthusiastically. She grabbed his hand and jumped to light speed to her mansion. Robert rook in a gulp of beer as he walked back to the backyard to watch his grill and begin cooking.

Shep yipped in excitement as he turned back to Joy, smiling. "Ill be going around the neighborhood to git peeps for this. What about you? Hmmm hey I know you can invite your parents and.... Felix." Shep said, looking down a bit when he mentioned her previous boyfriends name. "Uh Im sorry I mentioned him. But you do wanna make his last day here memorable right???" Shep asked, holding her hands and looking at her with his blue and brown eyes.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Dang you're so fast!" Jacob said as he struggled to keep up with Enya.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Wait- whatWhowherewhen?!" Joy had no idea what was going on. the only clues she had was "The grillin' commences now" and "git peeps for this."
She sighed at the sound of Felix's name. "Yeah, but i was hopeing you two could be friends, im sure he wouldnt like it right now, but maybe when he comes back next weekend?"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Dang you're so fast!" Jacob said as he struggled to keep up with Enya.
"Come on you slowpoke!" Enya giggled, running faster. They soon reached the big white gate and Enya went up to the intercom on the left. She pressed the button and asked the guards for Dr. Rashid to answer. "Yes, Miss Enya?" Dr Rashid said, sounding rather tired. "Oh hey, doctor! I was just wondering if you wanna have a BBQ organized by Shep's dad. You wanna come?" Enya asked, "Sounds great! I'll be there soon!" Dr Rashid said, hanging up. Enya then turned to Jacob. "How about you boyfriend? Do you want to invite your folks over?"
Zander wrote:"Wait- whatWhowherewhen?!" Joy had no idea what was going on. the only clues she had was "The grillin' commences now" and "git peeps for this."
She sighed at the sound of Felix's name. "Yeah, but i was hopeing you two could be friends, im sure he wouldnt like it right now, but maybe when he comes back next weekend?
Shep understood and he nodded. "I definetly would love to be friends. I just don't want him to you know...hammer or pound me to death the following day or somethin'.." Shep said, a little worried. "Anyway, let's go see if your folks wanna come. Oh hey let's invite the other pets too!" Shep said, scouring for the houses.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Sure, I don't see why not," Jacob said. "And while we're at it, let's have a little race!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy looked at Shep, confused for two reasons. "okay first, Iv'e known Felix for a long time. And i know Quite well that he wouldnt do that... unless you rub me in his face.." She followed Shep "And second, Whats going on?! Nobody ever tells me anything..."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Sure, I don't see why not," Jacob said. "And while we're at it, let's have a little race!"
"HAH! YOU? Race with me? You will never...ulp..." Enya said, pausing as she placed her hand on her chest. She then looked at Jacob calmly. "....Inhaler..quick..." Enya whispered, coughing.
Zander wrote:Joy looked at Shep, confused for two reasons. "okay first, Iv'e known Felix for a long time. And i know Quite well that he wouldnt do that... unless you rub me in his face.." She followed Shep "And second, Whats going on?! Nobody ever tells me anything..."
"What you mean you don't know? Oh right okay, you see, my dad's got this underground shootin' range in his basement correct? So today's the opening of the range and you are all welcome to try shooting some targets down. I'll be supervisin' of course." Shep replied.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob quickly took the inhaler from his collar and handed it to Enya. "Has your asthma always been this bad?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:"Sure, I don't see why not," Jacob said. "And while we're at it, let's have a little race!"
"HAH! YOU? Race with me? You will never...ulp..." Enya said, pausing as she placed her hand on her chest. She then looked at Jacob calmly. "....Inhaler..quick..." Enya whispered, coughing.
Zander wrote:Joy looked at Shep, confused for two reasons. "okay first, Iv'e known Felix for a long time. And i know Quite well that he wouldnt do that... unless you rub me in his face.." She followed Shep "And second, Whats going on?! Nobody ever tells me anything..."
"What you mean you don't know? Oh right okay, you see, my dad's got this underground shootin' range in his basement correct? So today's the opening of the range and you are all welcome to try shooting some targets down. I'll be supervisin' of course." Shep replied.

"Well thats good to hear" Joy never handled a gun before, except for that BB gun... but that didn't end well.
"So whats going to be there? food? drinks? everything?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob quickly took the inhaler from his collar and handed it to Enya. "Has your asthma always been this bad?"
Enya quickly grabbed the inhaler from Jacob and put it to her lips, breathing in the medication. She breathed a heavy sigh of relief and laid her head on his shoulder as they walked to Jacob's house. "Yes. My entire bloodline has been diagnosed with it. My Daddy is considering of sending me to an operation but it may be too risky." Enya said, looking down.
Zander wrote: "Well thats good to hear" Joy never handled a gun before, except for that BB gun... but that didn't end well.
"So whats going to be there? food? drinks? everything?"
"Yeah totally! And my dad is throwing a BBQ as well. Me, Jacob and Enya were at the supermart just now buying food for the BBQ. And it's gonna be huge. It has everything!" Shep said.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Well, what if you don't get the operation? Are you willing to have these asthma attacks your whole life?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Well, what if you don't get the operation? Are you willing to have these asthma attacks your whole life?"
Enya thought about it and a tear ran down her face. She gripped Jacob's hand hard and looked him in the eyes for a while. "I don't want you to lose me. And I do not want to lose you too." she said. "But if you think I'll be alright, then I shall do it..." Enya said, kissing him on the lips.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"No one's going to lose anyone," Jacob reassured her. "Everything will be fine, I just know it."
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:"Yeah totally! And my dad is throwing a BBQ as well. Me, Jacob and Enya were at the supermart just now buying food for the BBQ. And it's gonna be huge. It has everything!" Shep said.
Oh, so thats why he didn't answer the door. "Sounds awesome." They arrived at Joy's house first.
"err- you go knock."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"No one's going to lose anyone," Jacob reassured her. "Everything will be fine, I just know it."
Enya smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thanks Jacob! I'll let my Daddy know. Oh, we're here! Go ask your folks Jacob! Would love to meet them too!" Enya said, knocking on the door.
Zander wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:"Yeah totally! And my dad is throwing a BBQ as well. Me, Jacob and Enya were at the supermart just now buying food for the BBQ. And it's gonna be huge. It has everything!" Shep said.
Oh, so thats why he didn't answer the door. "Sounds awesome." They arrived at Joy's house first.
"err- you go knock."
"Huh? Oh..er okay." Shep said, sort of realizing why she didn't want to knock. He knocked on the door and waited.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Okay," Jacob said, opening the door. "You didn't have to knock, though."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix answered the door. "Oh... Hey" He rubbed his eyes. "What? I dont have any other girlfriends if thats what your here for." He didnt notice Joy was behind Shep.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Okay," Jacob said, opening the door. "You didn't have to knock, though."

"Haha Whoops!" Enya said, following Jacob in. Nice house, she thought. "So, where are your folks?" Enya asked.
Zander wrote:Felix answered the door. "Oh... Hey" He rubbed his eyes. "What? I dont have any other girlfriends if thats what your here for." He didnt notice Joy was behind Shep.
Shep still stood firmly even though he still quivered at the thought of him being a thief for stealing Felix's girlfriend just like that. He breathed in calmly and talked. "It's not that actually. My Dad's throwing a BBQ today for the opening of his underground shooting range. You're welcome to join us if ya want pardner.." Shep said, hiding Joy behind his thick bushy tail.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Well that depends... Are there other cats there?" Felix's expression hasn't changed since he opened the door.
Joy held back a cough which was brought on by SHeps tail in her face

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I'm guessing they're upstairs," Jacob replied, checking the kitchen to make sure they weren't in there.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Mrs.Patterson? Yes, it's Doctor Stones. I'm calling on behalf of your cat, Cale. He injured himself earlier and he's here now at the clinic. Oh, just a few bad cuts. He keeps asking for a dog named Rocky, but their is no one by that name. Oh, the husky? His tag doesn't say....Alright. Just make sure you register him and get him a proper tag, the one he has now just has a number on it. Alright, I'll see you in a few minutes." Dr.Stones hung up the phone. 'I need to check up on the husky, make sure he doesn't go into shock' he thought while heading to Rocky's room.

Cale laid back in the bed, his arm and foot now bandaged up.Why won't they let me see him, isn't he here? I hope they didn't take him to a different clinic...Ugh, my head still hurts..
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky's eyes slowly opened to reveal a mostly white room. He was laying down in a hospital type bed. "wh- where am i?" Rocky reached up and felt a bandage around his head "D- did i get caught by the AC?" He said to no one in particular. Rocky was trying to remember what had happened. But couldnt at that moment.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Rocky's eyes slowly opened to reveal a mostly white room. He was laying down in a hospital type bed. "wh- where am i?" Rocky reached up and felt a bandage around his head "D- did i get caught by the AC?" He said to no one in particular. Rocky was trying to remember what had happened. But couldnt at that moment.
Dr.Stones walked into the room. "I see that you're finally awake, How're you feeling?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid grinned "So you guessed! Yeah, back when I was a stray, I joined a punk rock band which needed a bass player and didn't care who it was. That's why dad came and adopted me when AC finally caught me. Dad's the Lead Singer and Rhythm Guitarist and the other two roommates are the Lead Guitarist and the Drummer." He led them past the van and towards the house.
Zeke nodded. "So... I guess that's pretty cool. What kind of music do you play?" He asked with false curiosity.
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

Completely ignoring his question Rocky started to get worried. "Where am i?" He franticly looked around the room.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Completely ignoring his question Rocky started to get worried. "Where am i?" He frantically looked around the room.
"You're at the clinic. You were knocked unconscious earlier, but you should be fine besides the bump on your head. I was more concerned for your brother actually, but he's doing just fine as well. Either way, your mom is going to be here shortly. Now, how are you feeling?"

__

"Well, I'd have to guess it's either Rock, Punk rock...Maybe metal?" Sam was guessing off the looks of the van and how Sid was dressed.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky calmed down a little bit. "Yeah im feeling... a little better. i think? and-" His mind snapped back into place "Wait where is Cale?!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Rocky calmed down a little bit. "Yeah im feeling... a little better. i think? and-" His mind snapped back into place "Wait where is Cale?!"
"He's fine, he is just a few rooms down. Now..." Dr.Stones pulled out a small pocket light. "I need to shine this into your eye's for just a moment. Can you hold still please?" He leaned down to Rocky, turning the light on.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky flinched as the light turned on. "What are you going to find in my eye?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Dr.Stones chuckled, "Hopefully nothing. I just need to make sure your eyes are dilating." He held the light up to Rocky's left eye, then right. They both acted normally, he turned the light off and put it back in his pocket. "There, all done. Your eyes are just fine." He stood back up taking Rocky's clipboard and writing down his notes. "You'll be good to go as soon as your mom gets here. Hmm, would you like to go see Cale?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Yes please" Rocky got off of the bed without the doctors permission and proceeded to walk toward the door.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"....."

"....."

"......Ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Head... That one was an earthshaker. Crazy cat..."
Trinket looked around him. Standard pet clinic, he guessed. Nothing new to him. Though it seems that the orange cat had seemed to fare less than he had, given the bandages...
"Hey. Are you okay? I'm sorry about my luck again... You know, I'm not sure if I ever got your name..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Neko

Post by Neko »

Dr.Stones was surprised at Rocky's enthusiasm. "Slow down now, I don't want you to get hurt again." He opened the door and lead him down the hallway.

Cale laid in the bed, nearly falling asleep. I hope you're ok Rocky... He turned to the other cat on a bed near his. "Oh, I'm Cale...Bad luck? That's not your fault, it's not like you're doing it on purpose or anything."

Dr.stones opened the door to reveal Cale and Trinket both on a bed.