Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Dr. Prower

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob giggled. "I honestly don't know. Maybe we should go ask Shep or something. Where is he?"
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob giggled. "I honestly don't know. Maybe we should go ask Shep or something. Where is he?"
"Hey guys!!!" Robert said, coming up from the underground range through a door in the kitchen. "I'm pretty much done, and hey, good job guys. I can see that the BBQ is almost done. I'll take it from here. You guys go out and play or whatever. I'll call everybody when I start grillin'!" he said, taking over Enya.

"Oh hey, now let's go find Shep shall we??" Enya said, opening the door.
Zander wrote:"Thank you..." Joy felt his warm fur on her face. she could stay there for hours, but it came to an end. "Why did you come over here? i know there has to be a reason."
"I knew somethin' didn't feel right when Felix kissed and hugged you the other night. I sensed the ingenuity of it. I couldn't sleep the other night I bet you couldn't either. When you decided to be with me, I just sensed that you wholeheartedly wanted to. And I love you for that." Shep said softly, smiling at her.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Let's!" Jacob said, taking Enya's hand in his. "Wow, I never noticed how soft your fur was before."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

CY_Law wrote:Xuan winced once more when that cat gave him that look. Watching the cat's behavior as he goes beside Ian, Xuan was stunned yet amazed at the same time at how much "affection" the cat can give to Ian, with obvious factors of course.

*Snort* And Xuan can't help but to let out that sound. And he jokingly said something with his muzzle near Ian's ear, "Pssst! Is that cat really a male?" He said it with a smirk on his face, though no offense is intended, as the words are obviously loud enough for the cat to hear it.
Ian flushed a bright crimson at Xuan's laugh. The other dog was obviously taking notice to Terry's behavior, and to Ian's. The little corgi, shut his eyes tight. He thought he had left these awkward situations behind. It was a new neighborhood with few perks, but Terry's absence had been one of them. Ian shuddered slightly as Terry's tail brushed his leg again. This is not happening, he screamed in his own mind.

Terry turned a huge grin on the petrified dog, purring slightly. He reached a paw to grab Ian's ear again, but stopped at Xuan's comment. The blue cat turned his head slowly to look at the other dog, his eyes glinting. The same cheshire grin returned to his face, and he cocked his head at Xuan. "I'm a male, yes. Disappointed?" He said the last word with a mocking tone, drawing his bottom lip out in a pout.

((I'm gonna be on IRC later, and we need to talk about what we're gonna do next. Terry's introduction has gone on long enough I think.))
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Let's!" Jacob said, taking Enya's hand in his. "Wow, I never noticed how soft your fur was before."
"Mmmhhmmmhmm thanks. Yours is too.." Enya said, feeling his hand more.

They both got out of the house and met Shep and Joy on the driveway near Joy's home, who were hugging each other. Enya raised an eyebrow and looked at Jacob.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Looks like those two really like each other," Jacob commented, looking at the two hugging.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Neko wrote:
Rubin wrote:"Hmm... maybe we should go try and find him?" He sighed at the prospect of more walking.
"Wait! I just had a brilliant Idea! I probably have an old scooter in the shed!"
"Ok, let's go get it. Then we can ride around and look for um."
Zeke led the way back to his house, and duckd behind the hedgerow. "Ill be back!" He called over his shoulder. The grass felt much better then the pavement. within moments, he popped back out with a dusty scooter. "Alright! I'm ready when you are!"
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Looks like those two really like each other," Jacob commented, looking at the two hugging.
Joy was off in dreamland with Shep's fur. She didn't even notice the other two walk up until Jacob started talking.
She let go of Shep quickly and started scratching the back of her head. "Oh- uhh-"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:The man retracted at the claws opened his skin: that hurt! "That's it! I'm gonna kill you!" he screamed grabbing the cat and throwing it over the bush. He barreled through the bush after him

Cale slammed into a rather jumpy young man in a blue uniform, who immediately panicked and pulled out a taser. Before he could react, a man barreled through the bushes after the cat, screaming wildly: obviously he was a dangerous person on some powerful narcotic. Zap! The man was on the ground and in cuffs within seconds. The officer who had been driving nodded and observed as his younger partner cuffed the man and carried him to the back of the squad car. Suddenly, a voice came around the corner "...Forget about the stray, I've got the dog and the one with the pretty jewels. He'll fetch a pretty penny on the black market." he rounded the corner, an unconscious pet under each arm.
The officer blinked at him.
"Oh." he dropped the animals in shock.
"Yeeaahhh... You're going to jail."

In no time, the two men were in the back of the squad car, screaming something about a cat with sunglasses. (probably hallucinations brought on by the drugs.)

-------- At that same moment. --------
Sid stood next to the bush, making a plethora of lewd and obscene gestures to the men in the back of the squad car. He had no idea what had happened, but he liked it.

Cale picked himself off the ground, limping on his left leg and holding his left elbow. He had gotten beaten up pretty bad, his foot and arm bleeding. He watched as the police car drove off, the 2 goons in the back. He limped over to where Rocky lay in the grass, collapsing onto his stomach. He turned to his side so he could look at Rocky, he shook him with his un-bloddied paw. "Rocky, are you ok?"

_____

Sam looked at the scooter, "Alright lets go!" She turned and started down the street, looking back to make sure Zeke was following.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke followed diligently. "So where do you think he is?" He asked.
~Rubin
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

While Kytes was unconscious near the entrance to Wendy's, Mrs. Stripes had just gotten her food. As she pulled out to where she told Kytes to meet her, she noticed she was running late to "Volunteer Day." Eh, I'll just leave him here. Home isn't that far from here, and it looked like he was with friends anyway, she convinced herself as she pulled out of the lot and drove towards the pound, eating her sandwich.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:Cale picked himself off the ground, limping on his left leg and holding his left elbow. He had gotten beaten up pretty bad, his foot and arm bleeding. He watched as the police car drove off, the 2 goons in the back. He limped over to where Rocky lay in the grass, collapsing onto his stomach. He turned to his side so he could look at Rocky, he shook him with his un-bloddied paw. "Rocky, are you ok?"
Rocky was fading in and out of consciousness as Cale shook him. "No- no.. please stop.. it hurts.." he rolled over, 1/3 asleep, 1/3 unconscious, and 1/3 awake. Dreaming of the Training camp.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Rubin wrote:Zeke followed diligently. "So where do you think he is?" He asked.
Sam shrugged, "I was hoping we would just run into him. I don't know where anything is, heh..."

___

Cale pulled his paw away, thinking he was hurting Rocky. "S-Sorry...." He laid back back down on his stomach, clutching his elbow trying to stop the bleeding. He didn't even know that his foot was bleeding at the time as well, the pain from his elbow overwhelming his senses.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Trinket: "..........."

Yup, still knocked out. That was a good thing for the others, though. It seems that Trinket's curses had no effects when he was out. Or sleeping, lucky for everyone.
The second policeman was standing in the parking lot, nudging a knocked out cat with his foot. "Jeez. That's four, maybe five pets out here if those guys just weren't hallucinating. 'Stay here, help the pets, and guard their van' I don't know how to do help animals! I not a vet!" Grumbling, he pulled out a cell phone. "But at least I know somebody that can help them, I think."

*Ringringring*
*Ringringring*

"Com'on, Jack...pick up the phone! Before they wake up! I don't know how to deal with animals!"
Xuan: +3 Luck (max boost to 11 Luck) for wearing the Ear Banner, and +2 Luck for anyone close to Xuan
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Well, Ill follow you anywhere!" He was just happy to be with Sam. A blush started to appear on his face.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Buckdida wrote:*Ringringring*
*Ringringring*
Jack snatched up the phone to stop it from ringing, but it was too late, Darin had already jerked awake and was looking around confused. Oh well.
Jack put the phone to his ear "Brookshire Forest Ranger's station. Ranger Jack speaking, what's your emergency? ... Lieutenant. ... I see. ... Have you brought them in yet? ... Good. And the animals? ... Well that's your job, not mine. ... Alright then, but it's not my jurisdiction, it's on you, understand? ... Alright then, where are you? ... The one outside of Brookshire Meadows? ... Alright then, I'll make my way over there. Make sure they're all safe and ready." He hung up and turned to Melinda, handing over Darin. "A Brookshire policeman wants me to supervise him on a pet-napping bust. I'll be back in an hour or so."
Melinda nodded, taking Darin and hushing him back to sleep in her lap. Jack but on his full summer-uniform, including his hat, and walked out the back. He passed the truck and went to a small, covered enclosure behind the station, unlocking the doors and opening it up to reveal a well-kept squad-car of his own, the words "US PARK RANGER" printed on the side in green letters, the state seal drawn on the door. He got in and wheeled it out, not closing the doors behind him, driving it down the road and around the long way, taking his time.
He arrived a few minutes later, parking in that edge of the parking lot near the officer. He got out of the car and leaned on it, glaring at the police officer through large mirrored glasses. "Alright Lieutenant. Where are the animals?" he asked the officer.

-------- Meanwhile --------
Sid waved with a wicked grin as the squad car drove off. He watched the second police-officer walk to the parking lot before going back around the bushes to check on the others. The female cat and the stupid dog were still unconscious where the AC Officer had dropped them, and the orange cat was lying on the ground, bleeding. "See, that's why I told you to run." he held out a paw to help the cat up: he'd realized by the smell, look, and actions of it that it wasn't a stray, even though it didn't have a collar. He was guessing it had lost it at some point. "So, what happened back there anyway?"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Well..." The Lieutenant thumbed over his shoulder. "We have one passed out near the van over there, and three or four stuck over there in the bushes. I think most of them are knocked out. I don't have any pets of my own, so I've got no idea what to do here, and I'm pretty sure that frightened animals attack. I figured you'd be better equipped for this...If I recall right, one of those goons was roughing up the ones in the bushes, so you should probably attend to them first. I'll keep watch on the one in the parking lot, and I'll let you know if he regains consciousness."
_________
Trinket: Still out cold.
_________
Trinket's Current stats: S6 P7 E6 C6 I7 A8 L2
No negative effects on others while sleeping or knocked out.
Collar: +1 END and AGL, and +2 PER to Cale and Rocky, who are nearby.
Xuan: +3 Luck (max boost to 11 Luck) for wearing the Ear Banner, and +2 Luck for anyone close to Xuan
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Sid waved with a wicked grin as the squad car drove off. He watched the second police-officer walk to the parking lot before going back behind the bushes to check on the others. The female cat was still in the bush where he had left her, the stupid dog was still unconscious, and the orange cat was lying on the ground, bleeding. "See, that's why I told you to run." he held out a paw to help the cat up: he'd realized by the smell, look, and actions of it that it wasn't a stray, even though it didn't have a collar. He was guessing it had lost it at some point. "So, what happened back there anyway?"
Cale didn't move, not bothering to look at Sid. "What...Are you talking about..." He was getting light headed, his elbow and foot still bleeding a considerable amount.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack lowered his glasses and looked at the lieutenant. "I think I'd rathar you not call me in and tell me what to do Lieutenant. That's 'sir', to you, remember. Here's what you're gonna do: you're going to carry the one from the parking lot over to the grass here before it gets run over, then you're going to call emergency veterinary services. Then you're going to take me to the others, because you're not supposed to leave victims alone. I'm not sure why your partner didn't call for backup when he drove off, but he shouldn't have left you alone without making sure you knew what you were doing. Now get going." He motioned the police officer away and watched him walk to the animal lying in the parking lot.

Sid looked down at the orange cat with a scoff: he was obviously a little naive. He knelt down and took him by the shoulder, facing him. "Ok, here's what happened. You and your friend were just captured by Animal Control. They stopped for food when your stupid 'brother' there ran right up to them. That's about where I came in and let you out. They were chasing us when they broke some human traffic laws and got taken to jail just now before they could recapture you." He looked at the truck, "Don't ask me how they were gonna do that without doors. In any case, they're gone now. Feelin' caught up?" he looked at the cat sideways.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale looked at Sid, slowly processing what he was saying. "Wha...I already knew that. Why are you..." Cale was confused, why was this cat telling him what he already knew. He couldn't think clearly anymore, his head felt like it was going to float away like a stray balloon.

___

Sam slowed to a stop seeing a bunch of pets going into the same house, as well as smoke rising from the backyard. "Hey do you think a party is going on? Cale might be their."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Lieutenant picked up the cat (Kytes) and took him back to the grass next to Ranger Jack, leading him to the animals.

Sid sighed and looked up, seeing the police coming back over. "Listen," he said, "I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but I think you're going to be ok. The police are coming over, and I don't wanna be seen, so I'm gonna leave. Alright?" With that, he turned to scale the fence and head back to the development.

Jack thought he saw something bolt over the fence a little ways away, but he wasn't really interested: it was too late to do anything now. He gathered up all the animals together as the Veterinary-ambulance pulled up to take the animals away. He was able to identify the orange cat as being with the husky, having seen them the day before. The ambulance left without him and he stayed for a minute to get the officers started on the paperwork before taking his squad-car back to the Ranger's Station.

-------- Not long after --------
Sid and Jack had taken their time, but it didn't take them long to get back their respective homes. They both rinsed off in their own showers.

Jack checked on Rikki, who just continued to catch up on sleep with his son. He went back to the report, which was almost done: he should have full, temporary custody of the pup soon...

Meanwhile, Sid came out of the shower with only his towel and glasses and lied on the towel on his owner's bed for a bit before pulling his collar and jacket back on checking on the roommates. They were playing some shooting game on the X-Box, but he didn't feel like joining. He went back outside to find something else to do, still a little damp, but he didn't care.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke stepped. "Ya, that sounds good. Lets look!" he took a step forward, and hesitated.
walking towards him, was a black cat wearing a leather jacket. He looked like something out of a street fight movie, and this bothered Zeke.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam noticed Zeke's hesitation, following his gaze to see a hardcore dressed cat. "Hey, I haven't seen you around. I just moved here two days ago. I'm Samantha, or Sam for short, and this is Zeke." She said as the Cat got closer.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:"Looks like those two really like each other," Jacob commented, looking at the two hugging.
Joy was off in dreamland with Shep's fur. She didn't even notice the other two walk up until Jacob started talking.
She let go of Shep quickly and started scratching the back of her head. "Oh- uhh-"
Shep blushed a little when Enya and Jacob approached from the side. His ears perked up and tail started wagging, eager to share the good news. "Guys....I did it. I met with Felix and....told him about my feelings for Joy. And....and...." Shep stuttered, gripping Joy's hand. A smile broke out on his face as he did so.

"Awwwwww!!!! Shep and Joy!!! Dog and cat....together!!!! That is so totally the cutest thing! Awwwwww!" Enya squealed, happy for the couple.

Shep hated to be a party pooper, but he froze as Enya uttered PERFECT English from her mouth. He then turned to Jacob, staring at him for a few seconds before he said: "Jacob, is it just me? Maybe I'm crazy. But did your girlfriend speak perfect English for the past.few seconds?!?!"
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

JOFOXX wrote: Ian flushed a bright crimson at Xuan's laugh. The other dog was obviously taking notice to Terry's behavior, and to Ian's. The little corgi, shut his eyes tight. He thought he had left these awkward situations behind. It was a new neighborhood with few perks, but Terry's absence had been one of them. Ian shuddered slightly as Terry's tail brushed his leg again. This is not happening, he screamed in his own mind.

Terry turned a huge grin on the petrified dog, purring slightly. He reached a paw to grab Ian's ear again, but stopped at Xuan's comment. The blue cat turned his head slowly to look at the other dog, his eyes glinting. The same cheshire grin returned to his face, and he cocked his head at Xuan. "I'm a male, yes. Disappointed?" He said the last word with a mocking tone, drawing his bottom lip out in a pout.

((I'm gonna be on IRC later, and we need to talk about what we're gonna do next. Terry's introduction has gone on long enough I think.))
((Sorry Jofoxx I post without discussing with you))

Xuan just watch in silent when being given such reply, he expected that, but...

"Ahaha... err why don't we go somewhere else?" Xuan laughs in a not-so-natural way as he tries to change the subject, "Plus it's hot here," said Xuan as he starts to pant with his tongue sticking out.
Last edited by CY_Law on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid slowed... He saw two white dogs which looked like they might be related coming towards him. He was starting to get used to the idea of just walking up to other pets and introducing himself as his new dad had told him. The older looking one began to introduce itself with a female name, he decided to follow. "Hey, My name's Sid. I just moved in last night, so you probably wouldn't know me." He responded, stopping in front of them. So, another female: maybe he'd find himself another girlfriend after all....
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke was apprehensive at Sid's appearance. "H-hi," He stammered. He moved slightly in front of Sam. he had watched too many movies to take chances with him, and if something happened, he didn't want it to happen to Sam. "How you doing?," He spoke as calmly as he could.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Well, welcome to the neighborhood. I just got here but it already feels like home, lots of friendly pets and people, and I haven't even explored the forest yet." She smiled, trying to be nice to the newcomer.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid smiled, the younger one seemed a little shy around him. Oh well, he'd just have to keep being friendly. He thought the one called Sam seemed nice enough. In the back of his head though, the forest reminded him of the breakdown he'd had the day before: he hoped that didn't happen again. He'd also sized them up at some point: if something went horribly wrong, he could probably take the two of them as easily as he could've taken Kytes, but there was no need, as he had no intention of fighting them whatsoever.
"I'm doing great," he said, "It's nice to meet you I guess, I've only met one other pet since I moved in: some rich tabby. He turned out to be a real-" he swore, forgetting himself a bit, "He even stole a ball of yarn which had some sentimental value from me..." He felt a little wary of going on, so he waited for them to respond.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"A ball of yarn? What use is one of those?" He blurted, almost immediately regretting it.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Wait, you met that jerk too? He came over to my friends and I yesterday making crude jokes to pets who got hurt, then flashing his wad of money and running off!" Sam was near fuming, that cat had gotten on her nerves.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid looked at the kid, guessing he didn't get to know many cats, or maybe they didn't play that game around here? "Well, you see, you can unravel a ball of yarn and roll around with it when you're bored, but what's more fun is to fight over it with someone else. That's what I was doing with Kytes before he ran off with it. Yeah, and guess what I saw him doing today? He was helping Animal Control nab someone. What a total-" he swore about Kytes again, he was starting to hate that guy "You know, next time I see him, I'm gonna Deck 'im real good!" He punched his palm with his fist, making a large crack, exemplifying that he was gonna knock Kytes' block clear into the next state.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke couldn't believe the profanities he had heard. "So, I take it you don't like this 'Kytes' fellow?" he asked, "Never met the guy myself."
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam cooled down a bit, "Trust me Zeke, you don't want to meet him." She turned back to Sid, "Make sure to give him a good punch for me!" She pounded her fist into her palm, still angry at Kytes.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid let out a laugh, instantly cheered up at the girl's enthusiasm. "I like the way you think Sam!" Finally, someone he could relate to! He felt like celebrating, and he had an idea. "Hey, you guys wanna head over to my place? My dad keeps wanting me to make friends here, maybe we could go play something on the X-Box?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"An Xbox, eh? Sounds fun" he smiled a bit as the conversation veered towards more familiar territory. "What kind of games do you got?"
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Sounds good to me. Just don't get mad when I kick your butt," she teased.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid laughed, "Oh, you'll have a hard time with that. I beat the roommates at it all the time! So let me see..." he thought about the games his dad and roommates had pooled together which had multiplayer, "We've got Call of Duty, Halo, Project Gotham, and... I don't know, a bunch of 'em, we'll have to see when we get there." He led towards his house. He was tempted to hop a fence, but he knew dogs weren't the best of climbers, so he just took the long way and enjoyed making conversation. "So, I take it you two are biological siblings or something? You look remarkably similar for a pair of dogs..."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Actually, were not dogs. We're foxes!" He said matter-o-factly. "Silver to be exact!" Then he realized the full extent of what Sid said.
"Wait, Siblings? Oh I hope not! That would be terrible!" His face turned Red as he started mumbling gibberish to himself, wandering a short distance from the two.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam giggled at Zeke's strange behavior. "Yea, haven't you ever seen a fox before?"