The Shadow Wars

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

hypernovatic

The Shadow Wars

Post by hypernovatic »

Hey guys. I'm pretty sure most of you know me from either the Forum Games or the RP section. Well, I'm going to be writing a story (Well, obviously). This story will be taking elements from some video games and some manga/anime (It'll be apparent very soon). I'd like to ask some of you to make a character to be in the story. The first four people to post a character will be accepted. The character's don't have to be animals, they could be humans if you so desire. One of my characters is a neko, so that's fine. If you couldn't tell, there's going to be fighting, and I'm going to make sure it doesn't go over PG-13. So, once the four characters are posted, I'll start the story.
P.S.: I might add things to the characters. (It'll most likely be a type of form of some kind) Please don't get mad at me.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Tatsuo

Re: The Shadow Wars

Post by Tatsuo »

hypernovatic wrote: I'd like to ask some of you to make a character to be in the story. The first four people to post a character will be accepted. The character's don't have to be animals, they could be humans if you so desire.

I could try something. What do you prefer, humans or anthro/animals? I hope you're not looking for a full character sheet though. I'm not that good yet.

Edit: Also are you looking for all protagonists or are you wanting an antagonist to?
We assume so much, and know so little...
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Tatsuo wrote:I could try something. What do you prefer, humans or anthro/animals?
To me it doesn't matter.
Tatsuo wrote:I hope you're not looking for a full character sheet though. I'm not that good yet.
I need just enough to know what the character's appearance and personality. (And obviously the gender and name.)
Tatsuo wrote:Also are you looking for all protagonists or are you wanting an antagonist to?
Just protagonists. And give your character a weapon, but not an all-powerful god killer.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Tatsuo

Post by Tatsuo »

hypernovatic wrote:And give your character a weapon, but not an all-powerful god killer.

Alright sounds good. Just one more question: What type of weapons and reality? Is is more of a final fantasy universe, Devil may cry, or is more of our futuristic modern times?
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Tatsuo wrote:Alright sounds good. Just one more question: What type of weapons and reality? Is is more of a final fantasy universe, Devil may cry, or is more of our futuristic modern times?
For weapons, basically from the Kingdom Key to this, and a bunch of other weapons. I don't care as long as it's not the most OP weapon ever. For the reality, I'd sat it's a combination of a lot of different things taking elements from all of them.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Tatsuo

Post by Tatsuo »

Hmm Ok. I'll see if I can't do a rough sketch of something here in the next few days. I'm doing other artistic stuff right now, but I'll get around to it. Of course if anybody hasn't already filled in the characters by then =P. I've got ideas, but just you know, I think it's gona be more of a brute guy. Not much in leadership, but loyal.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Sounds good to me.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Tatsuo

Post by Tatsuo »

Alright so he's not a Brute, but more like a commando or an older solider. This is just something I jotted down, so it's not at all the end product. As you being the writer I wanted to make sure you could work with something like this. If you do like though, I'll be sure to go back and start fine tuning the correct anatomy and figure out his muscle tone. Also make him some type of weapon or weapons. I'm surprised no one has submitted anything yet. I would have thought people would have jumped on a community project such as this. It's not like it's serious, just something fun.

P.S. I know his eyes and ears are not in correct proportions or placement, but again I'd be fixing that when I went back =P

Edit: Well never mind then. I guess you lost interest in doing something like this? Let me know when you want to pick this up again. I'm all for doing community projects.