Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by thrasherblades »

"Uh yeah sorry about that. It's just that, woah, she's a girl I've never seen THAT hyped up. Ah well whatever ya know." Shep said, chuckling a bit.

"Shep! C'mon I'm ready and you better be! We're goin' now boy!" Robert called out from a distance. He got into his car and ignited the engine, driving towards the entrance of Jacob's house. "Alright if ya critters are gonna go to th' mart, come on in! I've got work ta do if I'm gonna open up the shootin' range today and times a' wastin'!" Robert said, opening a car door as he stepped out.

"Alright come on let's go guys!" Shep said, ruffling his jacket.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob grinned at Shep and rushed over to the car. He opened the door to the back seat and waited for Enya to hop in.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oooh shopping shopping!" Enya said excitedly as she hoped in the back seat with Jacob, cuddling closely to him. Robert shut the door and drove them out of Brookshire Meadows and soon onto open road.

"Mmm I never go supermart before. In Saudi Arabia only open market. I wonder what it like..." Enya asked Jacob.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob smiled and put his tail around Enya. "I think you're going to like the supermarket. I love going there. There's so much food there. What's your open-market like?""
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Mmmm lots of food. Mutton, chicken, cow... Enya said, counting with her hands. Then there the occasional kebab store....ya something like that. Coffee is nice too!" Enya replied, her head on his shoulders. "You come to my home one day I show you..I treat you real good." Enya said as she smiled, her tail wrapping around his.

"Awww lovebirds eh..." Robert said, turning the vehicle into a town. "When're you goin' to get a lass yourself huh son?" his dad asked cheekily. "Hahaha Dad...not now I guess..." Shep said, glancing out the window as he remembered what he saw Joy doing last night.

Robert parked the vehicle at the side of a diner and he got out, opening the door and letting the pets out. He got back in into the drivers seat and buckled up. "Okay Shep, here's money for all four of ya to get somethin' to eat over there." Robert said, passing him some cash. "Then you guys get the stuff for the BBQ. I'll be goin' over t' the range to get them guns. Call me when you're done. Cya guys!" Robert said, winding up the window and driving into another part of town.

"Okaaayyy, let's grub!" Shep said, opening the door of the diner and letting Jacob and Enya in.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob held Enya's hand as they entered the diner. "Do they have chocolate chip pancakes here? Man, I love those things..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy laughed at Felix and made her way out of bed soon after.
She walked into the living room where Felix was now laying down.
She walked right past him and into the kitchen. where she also walked right past her mom. heading for the front door.
She opened it and ran out onto the sidewalk, being sure not to trip this time.
She ran to Shep's house and started knocking on the door. reciting how she could possibly explain last night.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"I believe they do!"Shep said, taking a seat near the window, staring at the menu on the table and passing 2 more to Jacob and Enya. A waiter came by and stood by for their orders. "Mmmm I think I'll have eggs and bacon breakfast set ma'am."

"Oooh I eating at home just now! And same thing like you Shep! Sigh...I think I have Orange juice!" Enya said, smiling.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"A stack of chocolate chip pancakes and orange juice for me," Jacob said, not even glancing at the menu.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The waitress took their orders, and disappeared into the back of the kitchen, returning a few minutes later with their food. Shep's mouth watered and tail wagged as the smell of bacon and eggs whiffed up into his nose and he dove hungrily into the food without saying a word.

A drop of sweat rolled down Enya's face as she giggled and eyed at Jacob's food while sipping her orange juice. "Wow...look good!" Enya said, her eyes widening.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"It is," Jacob replied as he took a little syrup pitcher and poured syrup all over the pancakes. He cut a piece off and held it up in the air. "Here, try a bite. Open wide."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy had been sitting on Shep's steps for a few minutes before getting up and looking through the window to realize no one was home. "Huh."
She walked over to Jacobs house and knocked on the door, not realising she went to the wrong house, she knocked on the Pattersons home.

Neko wrote:
Neko wrote:Cale made it back to Sam and Rocky, noticing everyone else had left. "Well Flake had to go to clinic but he should be fine. Where did everyone go?"

(From IRC)

<Zander> Rocky turned toward Cale still a little mad about kytes, but it wore off. "Its getting late, yeah i think its about time"

<Nekoyasha> "You better take the roller blades off, mom hates it when I try riding anything in the house."

<Zander> Rocky laughed, barely balancing on the roller blades. "Even if I wanted too i don't think i could even reach the door." He looked down at his roller blades

<Nekoyasha> Cale grabbed hold of Rocky's arm, "Sit down and just pull um off"

<Zander> Rocky sat down slowly with Cales help. He pulled each one off and set them down beside them. "Ok there off." He got back up and grabbed the rollerblades

<Nekoyasha> "Let's go eat then," Cale grabbed his board as he made his way inside and to the kitchen. "Mom what's for dinner?" Mrs.Patterson turned from the stove, "Spagetti and meatballs. It's almost done so go wash up and sit at the table."

<Zander> Rocky followed behind. Meatballs? spaghetti? He thought. he shrugged it off and followed Cale.

<Nekoyasha> Cale turned to Rocky, "let's put these away in the closet then wash up." Cale went to the closet by the front door storing away the skate board.

<Zander> "Ok" Rocky put them in the closet too.

Summary since Zander just disappears:

Cale and Rocky washed their paws then ate dinner, Rocky swooning over the deliciousness. They went back to Cale room where they continued where they left off. After playing for an hour or two they head off to bed, Rocky sleeping on the floor and Cale in his bed. As usual Cale removes his collar before settling down and going to sleep.

-Around 7 am-

Cale stretched, looking over to Rocky. "You awake?"
"Ive been awake.." Rocky said depressingly, yet again he woke up at 5:00 but almost fell asleep again..

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya took a bite of the pancake and munched on it, an explosion of sweetness bursting everywhere inside her mouth. She closed her eyes and squealed in delight, the sweetness being too unbearable. Her cheeks blushed pink and the impending sugar rush caused her to kiss Jacob's lips as a way of saying thanks. "Hahahaha whoops!" Enya said, scratching her head.

Shep was too busy gorging down strips of bacon and some coffee to notice. He finished up the rest of his meal and looked at his watch. "Well we still got time. Hmmm maybe I should have asked Joy along with me man. I wonder..." Shep said, glancing out the window.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Whoops? You mean you don't want to kiss me?"Jacob asked jokingly.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh so I can???" Enya laughed, diving on him and kissing him again. Shep stared at the two of them blankly, then staring out the window again.

"Hey you Mr Dreamy What thinking you!!!" Enya playfully shouted in Shep's face and kissing his nose after that, leaving syrup drooled on his nose. Shep sneezed and frantically tried to get the sticky substance from entering his nostrils, and by now everybody was staring at a husky who is doing the unimaginable: snorting syrup.

Enya dropped back on the couch, laughing.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob laughed so hard he almost fell over. When he finally regained composure, he looked over at Shep and said, "Seriously, bro, what's up? You seem... I don't know, not yourself."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Nah it's no....*snort* nothin'...*snort*......hahaha Enya what did ya do teh me?!" the husky ranted nasally, still trying to get it out of his nose.

Enya regained composure, but fell on the couch again laughing as he continued to wipe it off.

Shep eventually got the syrup out of his nose (with repeated visits to the bathroom), and rejoined Jacob and Enya back at the table.

"It's Joy." Shep began, looking depressed. "Her mom had some relatives over visitin' and they brought their pet cat called Felix. And I suppose she knew 'im before she moved here. And I saw them....kissin'...." Shep said, fiddling with a fork as he looked down. "They were apparently more than friends..." Shep said.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. Well, wait, did she kiss him, or did he kiss her? Cause if it was him, then maybe she still likes you."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Joy had been sitting on Shep's steps for a few minutes before getting up and looking through the window to realize no one was home. "Huh."
She walked over to Jacobs house and knocked on the door, not realizing she went to the wrong house, she knocked on the Patterson's home.

"Ive been awake.." Rocky said depressingly, yet again he woke up at 5:00 but almost fell asleep again..
Cale jumped out of bed, forgetting the to put his collar back on. "Let's go ask for breakfast!" Cale said before running down the stairs. As he reached the bottom he could hear his mother listening to the morning news as usual when someone began knocking on their door."I got it," Cale said opening the front door to see a cat. "Hey, what's up?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy was surprised to see an orange cat answer the door. "Uhh... your not Jacob." She said, confused and questioning at the same time.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"You think?" Shep said. "Joy seemed happy to meet him again. But man he's like thrashin' anyone who's got anythin' to do with her gittin' hurt and all. It's insane. Darn, I'm no strong fella, 'cept with a gun, but I can see that Joy desires someone strong to look after 'er.." Shep said, continuing his doodle with the fork. He brushed his head with a hand and got up, ruffling his jacket and looking at them both. "Well come on pardner, we got a BBQ to grill.." Shep said, grinning at them.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"No, I'm Cale. I think you have the wrong house, there isn't a Jacob here."

(Don't forget about Rocky)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"All right," Jacob replied, standing up. "And I wouldn't worry about it. Some people act strong and tough, and turn out to be total wimps. Heck, you stood up to that wolf yesterday! That's pretty brave. And if this is really bothering you, you should just go talk to Joy about this, let her know how you feel."
Zander

Post by Zander »

(im not :P)

Rocky followed behind Cale up to the door. "Whos there?" he asked Cale.

Joy looked saddened. She needed to find Shep. As she turned to walk away she smelt breakfast cooking in the air.
She sighed and continued walking down the driveway. She decided to go home and eat.
Last edited by Zander on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Yeah I guess you're right." Shep said, smiling and patting Jacob on the shoulder. They crossed the street and walked down a few blocks to the supermart. The pets entered and Shep took out a rough list of food to buy.

"Okaaaay let's see 'ere, food. Hmmm burger patties both beef and chickin, lager beer (what the..), hot dogs, buffalo wings, barbeque sauce...woah theres a lot....."

"THIS PLACE HUUUUUGGGGEEE!!!!" Enya said, marveling the white ominous place with her wide green eyes.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Well, see ya." Cale closed the door and turned to Rocky. "I dunno, some girl looking for a Jacob." Cale shrugged, "Let's go eat." Cale went to the living room. "Mom can we have breakfast now?"

Mrs.Patterson turned the TV off, "Sure honey." She got up off the recliner chair and began walking to the kitchen, but stopped. "Rocky go ahead and get a seat, Cale go grab the newspaper. How do you feel about Bacon and eggs?"

"Sounds good to me."
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob giggled. "I told you you'd like it, Enya." He turned to Shep. "Wait...are they gonna sell beer to pets? I highly doubt it."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:"Well, see ya." Cale closed the door and turned to Rocky. "I dunno, some girl looking for a Jacob." Cale shrugged, "Let's go eat." Cale went to the living room. "Mom can we have breakfast now?"

Mrs.Patterson turned the TV off, "Sure honey." She got up off the recliner chair and began walking to the kitchen, but stopped. "Rocky go ahead and get a seat, Cale go grab the newspaper. How do you feel about Bacon and eggs?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Uuhhm... ok?" Rocky really needed to get an encyclopedia. or a dictionary... or something. HE grabbed a chair by the table.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Ah yes, very good observation sir." Shep said, acting like a smart-alec. "They're not probably not gonna accept this or this either.." Shep said as he pulled out a letter from his Dad permitting him to buy alcohol and a copy of his Dad's I.D. "But they probably will accept this. Watch and learn." Shep said, running up to the counter where a cashier was working. He produced the two items to the lady at the counter.

She smiled and looked back at the husky. "Sweetheart I know what you're thinking, and that isn't going to happen. I know what those are and I know they ain't for....." she said, stopping it mid-sentence as Shep sat down and held out his paws to his chest. He looked up at her, opening his big multi coloured eyes and stared at her, and to top it all of he stuck his tongue out, panting.

She looked around and leaned forward, and whispered. "I would kill for a cute lil' face like that. You are so cute. Go get your beer."

The husky nodded and sprinted back to Jacob and Enya, laughing.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob began laughing hard. "Oh...my...goodness...I can't believe it worked! You looked so cute, dude!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Shep giggled as he wiped the tears of his eyes. "D'aww shucks my Dad told me to do that when I was a pup when he needed beer. You can imagine how the ladies would have reacted back then." Shep said, remembering the good ol' times.

"Alright alright, so lesee here....ah I guess I'll go get the main stuff like chicken and buffalo wings (and the beer of course), and you guys get the sauces and the buns and yeah I'll cya later!! We'll meet here when were back with the stuff!!!" Shep said as he rushed off to the poultry section with a basket.

"Mo....Moostard? Maa...mayonai...Jacob dear, what is all theese silly words???" Enya asked in confusion, staring at a portion of the list Shep tore out for them from the main list.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Mustard and mayonnaise," Jacob said, correcting Enya. "They'll go great on the burgers. And mayo helps make a great potato salad."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Ooooh wow American food sauce yes? In Middle East it just curry or pepper and spice to going with food. Not much on sauce...open market not having.." Enya said, staring at the other ingredients they were supposed to get. "So where we getting all these??" she asked Jacob, staring at the different lanes filled with all sorts of food products.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Let's see...buns should be in aisle 6," Jacob, making his way to the aisle. "They do have buns back home, right?"
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra awoke, half-asleep, when she heard the sound of keys. She was about to look up, when she heard the door slam shut, which woke her up completely. "Gaah, you'd think the door would be pretty functional without slamming..." She looked outside to her parents walking to their car. With a folder? "This'd better be explained to me," she muttered to herself. She put on her collar and looked for something to read. After realizing there was no newspaper, she left, almost looking dejectedly at first. She decided to wander around while she waited for them to come back.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Uhhh not like bun here. It is traditional bread. You know, oven fire? We put the dough on top cook it? Uh yah that kind." Enya said, trying her best not to sound that stupid to Jacob in her broken english. She looked carefully at the list and she carefully matched the words on the rack with the ones on the list and put them in their basket.

"I hope I do okay...I got uh mayo...uh..buun...paprika, mm..mayo....Jacob are they correct the things in basket?" Enya asked, showing Jacob the list and what they put inside so far.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob looked at each of the items in the basket. "Yep, you did good." He put his arm around her and smiled. "You know, I don't know if I told you this, but I think you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya purred as those words echoed through her mind. She gripped Jacob's hand tightly and laid her head on his shoulder yet again. "And you...you are handsome American boy." Enya whispered, reaching up and planting a kiss on his cheek. She withdrew to wipe a few small tears, touched from the fact that despite her language and where she came from, she was still known to Jacob as beautiful.

"Jacob....<ooh I want your kittehs so badly>" Enya murmured in Arabic, blushing.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob smiled and said, "What does that mean?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"HEE...YOU CUTE UNTIL I FAINT" Enya giggled, quickly looking at the list and filling up the basket. She sighed as she envisioned herself having kittens with Jacob, all riding on the same unicorn which she dreamt of the other night.

Shep quickly strode up to them with a basket filled with the main barbeque courses and the beer. "Alright, I'm done, what about you guys?" Shep asked, putting down the basket and taking a quick stretch.