Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

FunkyChickenFace

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Quietly, a car that exactly matched the description of Frank and Matt’s car drove towards Brookshire Meadows. Inside were two very frazzled looking individuals.

“That was terrifying,” said Frank. “I’m pretty sure I’m scarred for life.”
“No kidding. Were the fangirls always that terrible?”
“Yes. It’s just we’ve never had that many in one go.”
“Remember the Ninja Fangirls?”
“Oh God…” Frank fell backwards into his seat, groaning. I’m not sure how I survived that.”
Suddenly, something small and brown darted across the road. Matt swore violently and braked hard.
“What was that?” he asked, pulling over and going to see what it was.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki laughed and ruffled the fur on Zeke's head more "Don't worry, we're almost there. Look, we're already in the development!"
Outside, houses sped by.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

((Hey Dr. Prower and Zander I'm gonna speed it up a lil' here. Can't keep waiting))

The four pets walked back towards the fence where they came from and Shep helped up Jacob, Joy and Enya climbing over it. It was a relief to all of them that Joy had finally found Shep to care for her and she has never been happier. Shep smiled as he held her hand, and walked back together with Jacob and Enya.

EDITED.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke relaxed for a moment. then a thought occurred to him. "So, uh... Where exactly do I live again?" he pondered for a moment and started to panic, this time, ignoring the car.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki let out a sigh. "You don't know where you live? Hold on..." he tapped on the back window and the car stopped.
Jack opened the back window, and Rikki stuck his snout in to say "Kyra's house is right there." he pointed through the window to a house which had a car parked in front.
Jack nodded and closed the window, Rikki sat back down. "So. Do you know what the house looks like? It must be around here..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Well, Its kinda..." Zeke began spouting off random facts about the manor at a feverish pace, and after a long explanation of the crack in the porch, he went on to describe the hedges, which he had only examined one side of. he told them of the completely unnecessary gate that loomed accost the front walk. He gave the number of the paint-swatch that was most similar to the grass , and the one for the streetlight as well. he slowed his pace as he finished. "Oh, and its the really big one."
Last edited by Rubin on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki helped Kyra out of the pickup bed, saying his goodbyes to her as she walked to her house. He waited for her to go inside before they drove off.

Rikki stared at him as he named off ridiculous facts. When he stopped, he had to ask "Are you sure you want to go back there? It sounds like you have nothing to see, so you memorize stupid details... Here, one second."
He got up and tapped on the window again, sticking his snout in as it opened once again. "Hey, we're gonna walk from here. I'll catch up to you at the station, then we can hang out for real, ok?" he traded a few quick words with Jack before getting out, helping Zeke down (by hoisting him by the shoulders), and shutting the door so Jack could drive off to the back-gate.
"Alright. Listen. If you change your mind at any point, let me know, and you don't have to go back. Alright?" he gave Zeke a look to make sure he got it. "Alright. Let's find this house. You said it's big? I think I know which one you mean..." He started to take Zeke to the north edge of the neighborhood.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

The young wolf cub slowly trudged through the forest, his legs starting to feel like lead. He used the sun as his compass and was heading East. Emerging from the forest he climbed a small ditch and found a long stretch of road. This is like the rock from earlier, what had mother called it...a road? He walked onto the edge of the road, leaning down to sniff it. Suddenly he heard a loud noise approaching him. He turned and was met with a bright light barreling right at him. He dashed across the road, tripping and falling head first into the ditch on the other side.
FunkyChickenFace wrote:Quietly, a car that exactly matched the description of Frank and Matt’s car drove towards Brookshire Meadows. Inside were two very frazzled looking individuals.

“That was terrifying,” said Frank. “I’m pretty sure I’m scarred for life.”
“No kidding. Were the fangirls always that terrible?”
“Yes. It’s just we’ve never had that many in one go.”
“Remember the Ninja Fangirls?”
“Oh God…” Frank fell backwards into his seat, groaning. I’m not sure how I survived that.”
Suddenly, something small and brown darted across the road. Matt swore violently and braked hard.
“What was that?” he asked, pulling over and going to see what it was.
As he rolled into the ditch he clocked his head against something rough, causing him to be knocked unconscious. A small bump began to form on the back of his head as he laid there, his breathing slowing down from being surprised and scared.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake woke up in the Evening while his Father was watching CBS, "The Docter also told me that your left paw has been sprained since yesterday. You know anything about this?" Flake pondered and realized He sprained it when he went into the forest with the other 3 pets. He must've sprained it when he climbed the Fence. "Nope." He didn't tell the truth and went to sketch in his room.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Lazilly Formatted ))
"So, Rikki," Zeke wondered aloud. "What exactly is it that you have against them?"
"Who do you mean?" Rikki thought he might mean his owners, but he wasn't sure...
"You know, people like my owners."

<RockstarRaccoon> (( Rikki doesn't have "Owners" ))
<Zeke-> ((I realise that, but do you think Zeke dose?))
<Zeke-> ((He thinks of ferrals in a completly difrent and mostly flawed way.))
<Zeke-> ((especially after your $2oo.))

Rikki sighed and put his paw on Zeke's shoulder "Zeke, there are certain rights that people have and don't have. No one has the right to 'Own' anyone else, no matter what species, and if they say they do, they're wrong. For example, nobody owns me. Jack gives me food and shelter when I ask, but it's a mutual relationship, and either one of us can leave at any time." He patted Zeke's shoulder "And like me, nobody owns you. They may say they do, but you have to realize: you are a living, thinking creature. You have your own mind, your own soul. No one can take those away from you, and if they could, to do so would be an act of evil, pure and simple. People like them don't own people like you and me, and no shock collar is going to change that. You have a right to choose who you are."
Zeke fell silent for a moment, taking in what Riki had said. A few more strides down the pavement, and he spoke again. "But they seem so nice, and they alwase give me nice things! What more could I ask for?"
"Freedom." Rikki said, "You could ask for Freedom. Zeke, they don't let you leave their yard. I don't care how big it is, or what toys they gave you, you shouldn't be forced to stay with them. They have you in a cage, Zeke, and you don't belong there. You deserve a chance to see the world, even if you don't take it..."
"I guess I have had a lot of fun since I left." he dipped his head, and murmered somthing at the ground. Realising that nobody could understand him, he said it again, but louder. "And I do only get to see Shelly. They Arnt even home most nights. Its a shame too, We can have so much fun."
Rikki sighed. He had to admit to himself he didn't totally understand the situation, afterall, he didn't understand everything about pets. "You mean your owners keep you locked in there, and you want to see them more? why?"
"Well, its this kinda warm, fuzzy fealing. I don't know what it is, but it makes me feel good!"
Rikki couldn't understand for a second, then he remembered: all the pets before Zeke had called their owners "dad". He's never thought of Jack in that way, but he was like a brother to him. He thought of his children... He hadn't seen them much since they left the nest, and most he'd never see again... "You mean, like family?"
"I dunno. I can hardly remember my syblings. They might still be back in Russia. but, I havent been there in, I dunno... Things were much worse in Russia... evryone smelled the same, except the lady who brought us food. Now those, those were cages." He wasnt shure how he would explain Russia by the end of it, but he shuddered.
Rikki was starting to be less surprised by each new development in this direction. He remembered Cale had said something... "You grew up in a cage? Where were your parents? Your real ones I mean?"
Zeke's mind was in a flurry of excitement. After a few moments of concentration, He answered, "It was as close to a cage as I can think of, without being a cage. And, I think they separated mom and I as soon as I could 'live' without her."
Rikki looked away from Zeke. What he was hearing was a little heartbreaking to him: who would take a child away from his parents? And at such a young age? He thought of his own kids again and stared off for a bit without saying anything... "So.. So what about the people you're with now?"
"There Nice. They are fun to be around, that is, when they are around." Zeke looked off into the night. "They are always out doing something, and they are never home. Then there is shelly, but she just isnt the same."
Rikki moved his arm around Zeke's shoulder, still thinking of his own kids. He'd been around Zeke's age when they were born... They'd be Zeke's age now. "It sounds like you're lonely. Why would you sty somewhere where you're so lonely?"
"I- I have no Idea. Maby its that same warm Feeling that keeps me there." he edged closer to riki. This had been the first time he had told anyone this much, and he felt like a rubber-band under pressure.
Rikki sighed again. Zeke was giving him some insight he'd never even thought of... Zeke seemed safe enough... But why the collar? Maybe his family didn't trust him? He wouldn't understand. They were close to the house now....
Zeke had a thought. "Maby, I could show you better then I could tell you."
Rikki looked up. They had reached the house with all the land, and they were at the gates. He looked at the sky: sunset would be soon, and he'd promised Jack that he would have fun with him on his day off. He sighed "Ok kid. I'll come in. But I can only stay for a little bit, and then I gotta go: Jack needs me. Is that ok?"
Zeke Smiled. "Alright!" He said, and pused the large gate in. it had been left unlocked in anticipation of Zeke's arrival, and a yellow light that indicated that the electric wire was off. He Made his way up the front steps, his feet sore from the pavement, took a key from a planter box, and unlocked the door. "Wipe your feet," he warned, as he shuffled on the doormat. Shelly? Im Back!" Heavy set running sounded in there direct
Shelly appeared from around the corner, and stood in the opening from the mud room where Zeke now stood. "Oh, Im so glad your home!" She hugged him, perhaps a bit too hard.
"Good to see you too!" Zeke gasped for air, before turning to the door. "Shelly, I would like to introduse you to Riki!" he held out his hands as if to showcase Riki. Shelly gave a slight 'Squeak' He brought me home! is it alright if he comes in?"
"oh I suppose.' she answered hesitantly, but she beckoned the raccoon in.

Rikki was hesitant, and starting to have a bad feeling about this... He looked down at his feet and remembered to give them a good rubbing before he entered: he was familiar with this custom. He decided it would be best to be polite for once, so he straightened himself out and walked over to the woman, holding out his paw. "Hello."
(( Continued later. ))
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:Shep could see he started to feel nervous and a little confused. "Okay that's enough Enya.....ENOUGH." Shep said, playfully pushing her aside. "Hey Enya, I think we better hurry back to tell everyone about the show, don't we?" Shep asked her.

"Oh okay! Let's going!" Enya said, holding Jacob's hand. Shep followed after them, together with Joy.
"Well that was definitely an experience," Jacob said. "For a minute back there I thought I was gonna die or something."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Haha yeah dude that wolf totally freaked you out." Shep said, laughing. "But yeah Im glad you're alright buddy." he said, patting his back.
"Wow the time 5 o clock already?" Enya said, looking at her watch which was intergrated under her left gold bracelet. "My show is starting 7! Jacob you thinking okay we tell everyone about Enya show. Enough time? I also need shower put make up and stuff." Enya said, looking around worriedly.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Don't worry, Enya. You go get ready, We'll let everyone know about the show."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Okay I go. See you later!" Enya said as she gave a kiss on Jacob's cheek and began running towards her mansion. As the gates of her home unlocked, a huge van, almost resembling a tour bus, swiftly rolled into the driveway and parked outside Enya's home. Uncle Florez was at the wheel, and at the back were Enya's loud and chirpy human bandmates. A mix of Latino, Asian and Middle Eastern music was blasting out from the van's stereo system.

"<Enya! Get dressed and get your gear! We're leaving in an hour! Our slot got shifted forward!>" Uncle Florez yelled, winding down the window. He killed the engine and he and the boys got out and ran towards the studio apartment of the mansion, being instructed beforehand by Uncle Florez to carry Enya's amps and guitars.

"<Wh.....where's my crew? Where's everyone?>" Enya said as she bolted for the door.

"<Soundman's sick as well as the crew due to some stupid party the other night. Guitar tech has a family problem and your beauty consultant just quit her job...>" Uncle Florez said, running down to the studio to help her band out.

"<Okay. By the way, Uncle, help me arrange a limo with a chauffeur cuz uh..>"

"<For your friends? Okay okay anything dear but please hurry and get ready!>" Uncle Florez shouted from the stairs leading to the studio.

Half an hour later Enya came out, dressed in the same red flamenco outfit she showed Jacob earlier on. A Frangi Pani flower was tucked in her left ear and she held a guitar case in her right hand.

"Haha HI JACOB!" Enya called out to her boyfriend, waving.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Hi Enya!" Jacob shouted back, waving at her. He rushed over to her and asked, "All set for the big show?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"YES!!!! I EXCITED!!!" Enya squealed as she ran to him and held Jacob's hand.

"But have problem. Show start 6 not at 7 anymore. Dunno why weird reason. My soundman and crew is sick and beauty consultant quit job. My Uncle Florez is now soundman and my band is crew to carry Enya stuff. Oh yes, and have to leave a little while for show cuz it going starting and need backstage rehearsing. Aaaaand.......I sit with you in that!" Enya said, pointing to a white limo which rolled out of her garage and stopping beside the "tour van". Uncle Florez and the band as well as some of the servants from the mansion were now struggling to roll out Enya's equipment and heavy amps.

"So what you thinking, Jacob dear?" Enya asked.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I think I can't wait to ride in a limo!" Jacob replied with excitement. "I've never even seen one in real life before!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"OK COME!!" Enya said as she grabbed him and ran towards the huge white vehicle, her guitar flailing around in her hand. "Dude! A limo?!" Shep said in excitement as he ran towards it too, this time with Joy flailing around in his arms.

"Lady and Gentleman! I welcome you...." Enya said, opening the door of her limo. The interior was of a dark red and the seats were all fully cushioned with silk. A mini bar stood in the middle of the limo with wines and liquors and some fruit juice and...

"Is...is that a huge screen...Tee..Vuh...VUH..." Shep quivered as he stared and pointed at a huge LCD screen TV right smack at the back of a panel behind the driver's seat.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Wow...this place is nice..." Jacob took some fruit juice out of the mini-fridge and sat down next to Enya. "So, exactly how long have you been famous?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Wow.....that good question. Uhmmmmm.... Enya said, her eyes raised in the air as she gave it a deep thought. "It really hard keep track, but I theenk I famous uh...6-7 years. Producer, sound engineer, businessman, musician, other guitar player theenk I prodigy. So I get record deal now I do album and do show. So this my tour in America." Enya replied, thumping her chest after she felt a tiny pinch in her lungs.

"OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!!!! I DEFINETLY NEED ONE OF THESE!!! DAD I WANT A PAY RAISE!!!" Shep exclaimed as he surfed through channels and websites on the huge screen, navigating them with a mini controller integrated with a keyboard in it.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob chuckled at Shep. "Good luck getting one." Then something hit him. "Tour in America" He quickly turned back to Enya. "Enya, you said you're on tour in America. Doesn't that mean...you'd be leaving here after this show?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Hahahaha nonono..." Enya said laughing, ending it with a few coughs. "I also go oversea tour but I stay in here America with my Uncle Florez cuz I base here doing album and show with American label." Enya said, now coughing more frequently.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Okay," Jacob said, breathing a sigh of relief. "I thought maybe you'd have to leave and I wouldn't be able to see you." He noticed Enya's coughing was getting worse. "Are you okay? Do you need an inhaler or something?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy walked up to the limo and looked inside, clearing her throat she started. "I have to go tell my mom im back, and that ill be leaving to go somewhere. Ill be right back."

With that she ran as fast as she could to her house, knee slightly hurting. she opened the door and burst inside.
"Hey mom! im going to this concert with my friends. ill be back soon" Joy started to run for the door, but was stopped by her mom.
"Whoa- hold it. i dont want you to be back too late. The Gray's are coming over. There visiting from Oklahoma. You remember Felix right? There cat? He's coming with them." Joys eyes lit up with excitement at the mention of Felix. But then drooped down when she thought about Shep. "Ok, mom."
Joy Jogged out the door and started heading back to the Limo.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

((yay zander posted!!))

"My inhaler...." Enya said as she began searching the car for one. She opened the snuff box of the limo and breathed a sigh of relief as she found one. She held it to her lips and pressed down the capusle, breathing in a welcome breath of oxygen. "Thanking Goodness......" Enya said, panting a little.

"Hey Joy! So what's the verdict?? Can you come with us??" Shep asked, his eyes still fixed on the TV as she entered.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Yep. It's alright with my mom. But i cant get home too late." Joy got into the limo and walked over to where Shep was sitting.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

JOFOXX wrote:Ian was a little surprised at their quick responses. Were they always this friendly to strangers? He smiled sheepishly, raising a hand in greeting. "H-Hi. I, um, just moved here. My house... just back there." He rubbed his arm nervously. This was a normal reaction for him, and he was punching himself, mentally.
"Oh really, I just moved here yesterday."

((Rocky, GO))
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"<Alright boys the gear's all loaded up time to go! Enya, everything's ready. We're moving out now.>" Uncle Florez said, approaching her window,sweating and panting from all the loading earlier on. He shut the door of the limousine and the chauffeur rolled up the black screens in the windows. Both the van and the limo moved out of Brookshire Meadows quickly.

"Weeee!!! Jacob I going perform first time show here America! I try put on best for you!!" Enya said, planting a smooch on Jacob's cheeks.

Shep was finally overwhelmed by the TV and decided to let his eyes take 5. As he did so he noticed Joy feeling a bit down and blue. He went nearer to her and put his arm around her. "Hey uh...is everything okay??" Shep asked, concerned.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I know you'll be great." Jacob blushed and said, "You know, it never even occurred to me to ask what kind of music you play." He began to chuckle nervously.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy looked at Shep. "Yeah, everything is fine. It's just that i have to get back early because my - moms friends are coming over."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh haha silly me!!" Enya said, taking another remote from the chair and turning on music from one of her albums already in her stereo system. It played lots of Latino and Middle Eastern instrumental music. She proceeded to show Jacob one of her albums, and gave him a single entitled "A Night To Remember."

"This track 12, I play it later in setlist." Enya said, pointing to the track number on the back of the album.

"Oh...okay." Shep said as he rested his back on the couch like chair, relaxing his eyes, but partially looking at Joy who looked like she wasn't up to par.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"A Night To Remember..." Jacob whispered to himself. He closed his eyes and listened to the music being played, his head gently moving along with the music.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"<Miss Enya, we will be reaching the club soon, in approximately 10 minutes. Please prepare yourself..>" her chauffeur said over the small intercom of the limo, ending with a click.

"Ah so we reaching my dear friends!" Enya said, pouring herself a glass of orange juice. She took out her guitar and plugged it into a mini amp inside the limo and began warming up.

"So you liking music which is play right now?" Enya asked Jacob, carressing her cheeks unto his.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Yeah," Jacob replied, "I could listen to it forever..." As his cheek rubbed with hers, he began to purr softly.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The limo came to a gentle halt outside a building in the city known as Oasis. The chauffeur turned off the engine and opened the door of the passenger cabin where the pets were. Uncle Florez then quickly came to them, wiping the sweat off his face. "<Enya, show them where they are seated at and quickly join me and the band backstage immediately after that.>" Uncle Florez said, grabbing her guitar and quickly rushing inside the building.

"OKAY GUYS COME!!!" Enya exclaimed, slipping on her sunglasses and bringing them out to a red carpet leading to the entrance. Hundreds of fans cheered as they stepped out, the setting sun making Enya's flamenco outfit look extravagant. Shep stared in awe as he had never seen so many of these fans before. "Heh well, they'll be my fans soon hehe..." Shep said jokingly as he held Joy's hand and proceeded inside the building.

"Well dear....don't minding you walk me in?" Enya said, stretching her hand out to Jacob.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy felt uncomfortable holding Shep's hand in front of all these people, but held on anyway, keeping her head down as they walked.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I will be happy to," Jacob replied with a smile, taking Enya's hand in his as he stepped out of the limo. He looked around at all the people taking pictures and holding pens and paper for autographs. "Looks like someone's very popular around here."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Ah well. I seeing them almost every tour. Here also having Middle Eastern community, most from Lebanon." Enya said, stopping often to sign autographs of the crazy crowd held behind the barriers, even hugging them. She then held Jacob's hand and proceeded inside with Shep and Joy. The interior almost resembled an old theatre from the 18th century, but it recently had a makeover.

Enya led the pets to their table and sat them down. "Okay so, here is menu. Dinner is on Enya. Anything you want. I now go backstage." Enya said, turning to Jacob again. "Wish me luck!!" Enya said, kissing Jacob on the lips before flying off.

"Ya know pal, you're really lucky to have a girl like her." Shep chuckled, looking at the menu.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob smiled and grabbed his menu. "Yeah. That girl's really something, isn't she?" He watched as Enya walked away to head backstage.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy looked down at the table. She put her elbows on the table and held her head up with her paws.
she sighed when she thought about Felix.

-Robert Louis Stevenson