PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

JOFOXX wrote:Here's the link to the bio.
As long as you can keep up, I'm alright with you joining as long as you've become familiar with the rules in the first post of this OOC thread. Wait for 2 more people and you're good.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Zander

Post by Zander »

I'm thinking about bringing Felix in as a guest character, you know? Joy's old boyfriend?
I'm sure he would be suprised at what Joy has gotten into.
:roll:

Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Name: Amanda Uniral

Species: Alaskan Malamute

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows

Appearance: Wears a Pink Collar. Has Water blue eyes, and has Grey Fur that shines in the Sun.

Personality: Jessica is a Energetic, Outgoing Dog. Her favorite Hobby is pretty much running.

Other Notes:
- She has been to 6 Foster homes, but she has found one that actually will care for her.
- When she talks or thinks of something she uses [color=808080].

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
Strength - 4
Perception - 5
Endurance - 7
Charisma - 6
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 9
Luck - 5
Last edited by Auzzo on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

I read that with an Indian accent and it made me laugh.

EDIT: Internet kicked out again and didn't feel like signing back into IRC. Gonna get some sleep.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Auzzo wrote:That guy looks like hes from the Love Guru and My New Character Sheet.
That's M. Night Shamylan. He's famous for writing really good movies with bizarre, unexpected twists. That's where "What a twist!!" comes from.
Um... I'm gonna have to ask you to stand back and look at this. Flake is young, not even 10, let alone 13. I didn't realize it until now, but he's not even near fully grown. (I'm gonna say Rikki hasn't realized he's not just a small dog naturally, or just ignore the inconsistency entirely)
Now, this girl is a puppy. She's the equivalent of a 6 year old: she's just learned to walk and talk. "attractive"? She's barely a foot tall. "Plays soccer"? I'm pretty sure she the ball has more volume than her, not to mention her strength can't be any greater than 4 (she's young AND small).
Please PLEASE rethink the situation.

Also, you haven't been posting very much with Flake. Part of the point of a new character is getting to post more, especially when your group isn't posting fast enough (like the one in the forest). Think of that too.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Zeke," he said, staring into his eyes, speaking in a cold, hushed voice, "I don't think you should go back there. Ever." He had no idea what the cultural ramifications of what he'd just said were and he didn't care, only Zeke and Kyra could hear him anyway.
I love you Rikki. Anyone understand what I meant when I said he had some traits in common with Venison? There's one of his "Dangerous Animal" Criteria: Willingness to subvert human-supremacy.

Edit: I'm also gonna add a personality note to Rikki now.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:The second the wolf saw the strange collared animal, he was completely frozen with fear. He opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was a soft huff.

The wolf let out a yelp and shrunk back as Shep hit the ground, even before he could make out Shep's size or shape. The second he heard Shep shout a threat he turned to run, tripping over himself and getting tangled in the bushes, frantically trying to escape. But he was caught. If the collared animal attacked him now, he'd have no escape.
"Please don't kill me!" he whined in terror, still struggling to get away...
Aw man, now look what we did...
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

I've edited The Sheet a bit. And I'll try to Post with Flake more often.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Dr. Prower wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:The second the wolf saw the strange collared animal, he was completely frozen with fear. He opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was a soft huff.

The wolf let out a yelp and shrunk back as Shep hit the ground, even before he could make out Shep's size or shape. The second he heard Shep shout a threat he turned to run, tripping over himself and getting tangled in the bushes, frantically trying to escape. But he was caught. If the collared animal attacked him now, he'd have no escape.
"Please don't kill me!" he whined in terror, still struggling to get away...
Aw man, now look what we did...
Yep, you're bad. >:|
Auzzo wrote:I've edited The Sheet a bit. And I'll try to Post with Flake more often.
Yes. Please do something with flake before you introduce another character.
thrasherblades wrote:"Oh that's no problem really" Shep said as this little wolf embraced him. "But still something worries me. You mentioned your previous home got paved over right? Do you need anywhere to stay my friend?" Shep asked, wondering if he should talk Dad into keeping a pet wolf.
Prolly not.
Thrasher, you must have misread something, because he never said that out loud. It's not even fully hinted that he hasn't always lived there. You didn't fix it, so I'm just going to move on...
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
JOFOXX wrote:Here's the link to the bio.
As long as you can keep up, I'm alright with you joining as long as you've become familiar with the rules in the first post of this OOC thread. Wait for 2 more people and you're good.
*approves of CY_Law and JoFoxx*
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Will this color work?

Code: Select all

[color=#BF4000][/color]
Atari

Post by Atari »

I'll approve of both, too.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

:o That's 3 right?! :D
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

*Approves of both of them too.*

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote::o That's 3 right?! :D
Yes. You are good.
You may post tonight, or wait: It is currently late-afternoon in RP time.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

CY_Law wrote:EDIT: For font color, I chose to use this color. Hex code: #658065
You're good too.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Awesome!
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Sorry here is a link

Bio

I am an intermediate RPer and strive to try and have good grammar in my posts. I would like to join this neighborhood and RP with you guys.
24 - Number of times my name has brought upon the saying "I like coffee!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

CoffeeJunkie wrote:Bio
Hi. Make sure you've read the first post of this OOC thread and understand its content. So, questions:
1) Are you able to keep up with the posting rate of BsM?
2) Can you get on IRC?
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

1. Yes
2. Yes, but mostly in the afternoons and nights
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

By popular demand...? I'll only join if everyone's okay with this. Enjoy reading it!
Buckdida wrote:Name: Trinket
Species: Cat
Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows (maybe)

Appearance: Trinket is primarily white, but with orange blotches and stripes randomly distributed throughout his body. He's got red eyes. He says he's an albino cat with the curse marks being the orange blotches and stripes. He wears a green bandanna over the top of his head, tied in the back, with his ears poking out of the holes. He also wears his three charms: The Ear Banner of Great Luck (on his right ear), the Sword Pendant of Presence, and the Collar of Stabilizing Energy (both around his neck.).

Personality: Trinket, first and foremost, strongly believes he's been afflicted with bad luck of some kind. He's fairly superstitious, and will use most simple ways of avoiding bad luck (will knock on wood, throw salt across his back, and avoid cracks in the sidewalk, the number 13, etc). He believes in ghosts too.

He's a bit jumpy, easily frightened, and quite timid, partially due to his paranoia of what can happen if he loses any of his charms and how his bad luck can affect him and others around him. Because of his nature, he tries to be the voice of reason whenever someone seems to be "tempting fate," but is still easily persuaded. Despite how others might treat him at times, he's always looking out for them...or at least, what he thinks is best for them. When he does get ignored, and something goes wrong, he loves being able to say, "I told you so!" no matter how screwed he might be as well.

Other notes:

Trinket wears the good luck charms to counter the curses that seem to afflict him. When he's wearing them, him, and those around him, receive benefits. When he's not, however, the curses affect him and those around him.

Curses: These curses negatively affect Trinket and those around him if he's not wearing the appropriate charm to counter it.

-Virulent Bad Luck: His bad luck becomes severe, dropping his luck by 1 point if he's alone. If he is near others, his luck remains at 2, but it rubs off on others instead, dropping the luck of everyone who can see him by 2 points. This is countered by the Ear Banner of Great Luck.

(-Alone: -1 LUC
-With others: -2 LUC for everyone that can see him.)

-Bad Company of the Wildcat: He seems lackluster and uncouth, and anyone who had recently directly interacted with him has their charisma dropped by 2 for a time. His intelligence is perceived to be at a score of 3 to others, though the score does not actually change. This is countered by the Sword Pendent of Great Presence.

(-INT appears as 3 to others.
-Anyone who interacts with him gets -2 CHA for their next two character interactions)

-De-synced Aura: The energy around him seems off, bothering him and others around him. His agility, endurance, strength and perception all drop by 3 points if he is alone. If he is near others, his stats only drop by 1, but others have all four stats dropped by 1 as well. This is countered by the Collar of Stabilizing Energy.

(-Alone: -3 to AGL, END, STR, PER.
-With others: -1 to AGL, END, STR, PER for everyone nearby, including him.)

-Aura Repel: He can't be buffed by others wearing the charms, and still suffers the negative effects of his own curses. In addition, while the curses don't affect those in proximity, the buffs are negated instead (but not the ones caused by actively wearing the charm).

Charms: These worn charms counter the negative effects of the curses. In addition to that, they provide stat buffs to Trinket and those around him.

-Ear Banner Of Great Luck: Boosts his luck by 4, and the luck of everyone within his line of sight or within close proximity by 2.

Of course, the earring is magnetic, and so easily lost if tugged at or pulled upon. The actual ring itself is silver, and can also be worn on the hand. It gets its name from the long, flowing, light pink ribbon attached to the ring. This ribbon is very strong (it seems to have the strength of iron despite its material) but if anyone breaks the ribbon, their luck is dropped by 3 for the remainder of the day, and the charm doesn't work until it "returns."

-Sword Pendant of Presence: Boosts his charisma by 3, and the charisma of anyone who's recently directly interacted with him by 2 for a time. (Two character interactions)

It is worn around his neck by a leather strap. It can break if pulled on hard enough. It looks like a simple tiny broadsword, but where the blade meets the hilt, there's a small jewel set in place. Mind, if the jewel in the center is broken by someone, their charisma is dropped by 3 for the remainder of the day, and the charm doesn't work until it "returns."

-Collar of Stabilizing Energy: Boosts his endurance, agility and perception by 2 points, and his strength by 1. Those around him have their perception boosted by 2, and their agility and endurance boosted by 1 as well.

The collar is red, painted with extravagant gold designs, centered around a small blue gemstone set in the front of the collar. A small copper ID tag hangs from it. If the gemstone is damaged, the damager has all stats reduced by 1 point and the charm doesn't work until it "returns."

-The Return:
At midnight, every night, no matter where Trinket's charms are, these charms will magically appear in Trinket's jewelry box at home in his room. The box itself is a charm named "Return." When the charms return, they reappear fixed. The box only opens for Trinket. Anyone who tries to damage or steal the box is cursed with all of their stats dropping by 4 until Trinket forgives them.

Only Trinket knows where to get these charms. If Trinket loses one of his charms, other players can find them and wear them with all of their positive effects, but they will still return to Trinket at the end of the day (they return to his jewelry box at midnight, always, no matter who is wearing them...even Trinket) and in the meantime, Trinket suffers his negative passive effects/curses. If someone finds one of Trinket's charms and returns it to him, that person receives +1 luck for the following day, for one day. Any negative stat effects can't bring a player bellow 1, and any positive buff can't bring them above 11.

Normal: 32 points
S 5
P 5
E 4
C 3
I 7
A 6
L 2

Fully Buffed: 46 points
S 6
P 7
E 6
C 6
I 7
A 8
L 6

Fully De-Buffed and Alone: 19 Points (others precive his INT to be 3, so also 15.)
S 2
P 2
E 1
C 3
I 7 (3)
A 3
L 1
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Neko

Post by Neko »

*Approves of Buckdida's Character*

He's so deep and interesting :]
Anthroguy101

Here are the full and up-to-date stats

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Scroll down a little and you'll find them:
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... &start=240
What do I do now?
Anthroguy101 wrote:Name: Henry

Species: Canis Lupus Familiaris

Breed: Mixed (white fur, blue spots)

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows

Personality: Generally dark and depressed, but he does have his moments of happy every now and again.

Stats: S-8 P-2 E-7 C-8 I-10 A-4 L-3

Backstory: Henry has a very rough history. He was abused by owners in Georgia (the US state, not the country). This led him to hate humans so much that he ran away and tried to live for himself. The ASPCA later picked him up. He later got a full-time job there. He used the money to start a web-based talk show after-hours. The attention he got landed him a job as a radio announcer in Minneapolis. He used that money to start a series of businesses so that he could use the money to help those in need (being inspired by others that have done the same). Most of these businesses have been sold off to others. He is currently looking for someplace to live.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Here are the full and up-to-date stats

Ok... There's alot of people trying to join, right after we let in JOFOXX and CY in, so we may have to figure out a way to slow the join-rate down...
Anthroguy101 wrote:What do I do now?
Familiarize yourself with content of the first OOC post, read a bit of BsM's current posts to get a feel, wait for people from the RP to come and ask questions.
I have some to start.
1) Can you keep up with the posting rate? I don't see you on every day.
2) Can you get on our IRC? Alot of things get worked out on there.
3) Someone may have already brought this up to you, but you know that the reason the Ferrets are good characters is because they have enough money to eliminate all problems, yet are far too silly to be helpful at all. I'm a little worried that Henry might be able to just make problems go away, which would kind of kill alot of story... He also seems to have the same sort of thing that Rikki and Venison have going on, where he's like a human adult who is firmly against the status quo. However, Venison and Rikki are completely restrained by the fact that Venison is a stray and Rikki is pretty much a wild animal. I'm not really sure how this is going to play into the things that happen in BsM. We're alot less dark than RV, with a high level of Pets-As-People instead of Pets-as-Animals, but we have had some darker, more dramatic stuff appear. I don't really have a question about this, I just thought I should bring it up. Perhaps you have thoughts on it?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Buckdida wrote:By popular demand...? I'll only join if everyone's okay with this. Enjoy reading it!
I know I already said it, but I'm totally for bringing in Buck and any character he feels up to playing. And this one seems like it could be really interesting.
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

I just want to say something, even though I am not in this RP, doesn't it seem more suited for RG?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

CoffeeJunkie wrote:I just want to say something, even though I am not in this RP, doesn't it seem more suited for RG?
Your character? No, he'd fit in fine. We're just trying to sort out the high-join rate issues...
And this OOC is open to anyone who's on topic.
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
CoffeeJunkie wrote:I just want to say something, even though I am not in this RP, doesn't it seem more suited for RG?
Your character? No, he'd fit in fine. We're just trying to sort out the high-join rate issues...
And this OOC is open to anyone who's on topic.
I was talking about Buck's character, sorry for the confusion.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Announcement.
The Main Pet Friendly rules have been changed. Please look at the new rules in this post by Buckdida.
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 779#p48779

We don't have to worry about the first rule, we already did that. We still need to work out the bugs in the joining rules though, so if anyone's got a suggestion, let's talk about it.
We don't have a neighborhood watch here, until they assign one.
We need to vote in a GM. Nominations please?

As for the other things, I don't see what there is to say... You guys have any suggestions or anything?
Neko

Post by Neko »

I Vote RockStarRaccoon for Gm :D
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

metaecho wrote:slowly stepping off the front porch, zuchinni walks to the curb...
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Jack slowed down as he turned into the street. He saw a pothole ahead, but before he could react, something fell below the dashboard.
metaecho wrote:"Its so wonderfull that people are already hosting there own concerts... It makes me fill with joy." zuchinni said as he clumsily walked acrros the street, tripping himself.
"that kinda hurt... OH GOD IS THAT A TRUCK??? NO PLEASE STOP-
Thump!
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Jack slowed a bit and looked around, did he just hit something? He looked in the mirror. 'Oh, that's right, Pothole. Silly me!'
Rikki looked up "What was that?" He got up a bit and looked over the back, seeing something long and flat moving away from them. "Oh, just some road debris." he said with a chuckle.
They drove on, leaving the Dingo-Tuxedo-Pancake behind them...
I love this town!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:I Vote RockStarRaccoon for Gm :D
I can't vote for myself, but I'll accept the nomination.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

rockstar wiiiiins by a landslide. the people nominate YOU.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

metaecho wrote:rockstar wiiiiins by a landslide. the people nominate YOU.
Only 2 people have voted, lol.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Buckdida wrote:By popular demand...? I'll only join if everyone's okay with this. Enjoy reading it!
Buckdida wrote:BIO
I don't neccissarily like the idea of changing other peoples stats.
It just seems controlling.

But that's just me, I say it's fine you join.
Last edited by Zander on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Buckdida wrote:Name: Trinket
Species: Cat
Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows (maybe)

Appearance: Trinket is primarily white, but with orange blotches and stripes randomly distributed throughout his body. He's got red eyes. He says he's an albino cat with the curse marks being the orange blotches and stripes. He wears a green bandanna over the top of his head, tied in the back, with his ears poking out of the holes. He also wears his three charms: The Ear Banner of Great Luck (on his right ear), the Sword Pendant of Presence, and the Collar of Stabilizing Energy (both around his neck.).

Personality: Trinket, first and foremost, strongly believes he's been afflicted with bad luck of some kind. He's fairly superstitious, and will use most simple ways of avoiding bad luck (will knock on wood, throw salt across his back, and avoid cracks in the sidewalk, the number 13, etc). He believes in ghosts too.

He's a bit jumpy, easily frightened, and quite timid, partially due to his paranoia of what can happen if he loses any of his charms and how his bad luck can affect him and others around him. Because of his nature, he tries to be the voice of reason whenever someone seems to be "tempting fate," but is still easily persuaded. Despite how others might treat him at times, he's always looking out for them...or at least, what he thinks is best for them. When he does get ignored, and something goes wrong, he loves being able to say, "I told you so!" no matter how screwed he might be as well.

Other notes:

Trinket wears the good luck charms to counter the curses that seem to afflict him. When he's wearing them, him, and those around him, receive benefits. When he's not, however, the curses affect him and those around him.

Curses: These curses negatively affect Trinket and those around him if he's not wearing the appropriate charm to counter it.

-Virulent Bad Luck: His bad luck becomes severe, dropping his luck by 1 point if he's alone. If he is near others, his luck remains at 2, but it rubs off on others instead, dropping the luck of everyone who can see him by 2 points. This is countered by the Ear Banner of Great Luck.

(-Alone: -1 LUC
-With others: -2 LUC for everyone that can see him.)

-Bad Company of the Wildcat: He seems lackluster and uncouth, and anyone who had recently directly interacted with him has their charisma dropped by 2 for a time. His intelligence is perceived to be at a score of 3 to others, though the score does not actually change. This is countered by the Sword Pendent of Great Presence.

(-INT appears as 3 to others.
-Anyone who interacts with him gets -2 CHA for their next two character interactions)

-De-synced Aura: The energy around him seems off, bothering him and others around him. His agility, endurance, strength and perception all drop by 3 points if he is alone. If he is near others, his stats only drop by 1, but others have all four stats dropped by 1 as well. This is countered by the Collar of Stabilizing Energy.

(-Alone: -3 to AGL, END, STR, PER.
-With others: -1 to AGL, END, STR, PER for everyone nearby, including him.)

-Aura Repel: He can't be buffed by others wearing the charms, and still suffers the negative effects of his own curses. In addition, while the curses don't affect those in proximity, the buffs are negated instead (but not the ones caused by actively wearing the charm).

Charms: These worn charms counter the negative effects of the curses. In addition to that, they provide stat buffs to Trinket and those around him.

-Ear Banner Of Great Luck: Boosts his luck by 4, and the luck of everyone within his line of sight or within close proximity by 2.

Of course, the earring is magnetic, and so easily lost if tugged at or pulled upon. The actual ring itself is silver, and can also be worn on the hand. It gets its name from the long, flowing, light pink ribbon attached to the ring. This ribbon is very strong (it seems to have the strength of iron despite its material) but if anyone breaks the ribbon, their luck is dropped by 3 for the remainder of the day, and the charm doesn't work until it "returns."

-Sword Pendant of Presence: Boosts his charisma by 3, and the charisma of anyone who's recently directly interacted with him by 2 for a time. (Two character interactions)

It is worn around his neck by a leather strap. It can break if pulled on hard enough. It looks like a simple tiny broadsword, but where the blade meets the hilt, there's a small jewel set in place. Mind, if the jewel in the center is broken by someone, their charisma is dropped by 3 for the remainder of the day, and the charm doesn't work until it "returns."

-Collar of Stabilizing Energy: Boosts his endurance, agility and perception by 2 points, and his strength by 1. Those around him have their perception boosted by 2, and their agility and endurance boosted by 1 as well.

The collar is red, painted with extravagant gold designs, centered around a small blue gemstone set in the front of the collar. A small copper ID tag hangs from it. If the gemstone is damaged, the damager has all stats reduced by 1 point and the charm doesn't work until it "returns."

-The Return:
At midnight, every night, no matter where Trinket's charms are, these charms will magically appear in Trinket's jewelry box at home in his room. The box itself is a charm named "Return." When the charms return, they reappear fixed. The box only opens for Trinket. Anyone who tries to damage or steal the box is cursed with all of their stats dropping by 4 until Trinket forgives them.

Only Trinket knows where to get these charms. If Trinket loses one of his charms, other players can find them and wear them with all of their positive effects, but they will still return to Trinket at the end of the day (they return to his jewelry box at midnight, always, no matter who is wearing them...even Trinket) and in the meantime, Trinket suffers his negative passive effects/curses. If someone finds one of Trinket's charms and returns it to him, that person receives +1 luck for the following day, for one day. Any negative stat effects can't bring a player bellow 1, and any positive buff can't bring them above 11.

Normal: 32 points
S 5
P 5
E 4
C 3
I 7
A 6
L 2

Fully Buffed: 46 points
S 6
P 7
E 6
C 6
I 7
A 8
L 6

Fully De-Buffed and Alone: 19 Points (others precive his INT to be 3, so also 15.)
S 2
P 2
E 1
C 3
I 7 (3)
A 3
L 1

I can tell this one will make Drama.. Excellent. I has ApPrOved. And this one is like a Curse, but a Good and Bad Curse. Bad because it can lower people's Stats and Good because we need more Drama. >>:D

metaecho

Post by metaecho »

could you two shorten up the quotes? It takes up unnesisary space on the page.
I mean twice in a row? For cripes sake...
HELLO THERE
Neko

Post by Neko »

Name - Darin

Species - Wolf

Age - 7 (2 Human years)

Gender - Male

Neighborhood - Brookshire Meadows

Appearance -How I imagine him
He has a black muzzle, with a dark gray covering his face except his ears which are also black. His eye's are a bright blue that stand out against his fur color. The rest of the fur on his body is a dark gray with lighter gray on his torso and paws.
(My Drawing of Him)

Personality -
He is very active, and loves exploring new things though he is the first to run when faced in danger. It was because of his timidness and cautious ways the other cubs picked on him, telling him he'd only be a lowly scavenger when he grew up.

Other -

-When his pack left the preserve for the search of food they were attacked by animal control.(they had wandered into a neighborhood)

-The young cub was separated from his family and remembers what his father had told him if he was ever in danger. "If you are ever in danger or lost head East and you'll find another preserve near Brookshire, they'll help you return home."

Strengths:
-Tracking and recognizing smells/scents
-Very good hearing
-Stays alert
-Knows basic survival skills
-Endurance (he walked nearly 2 straight days)
-Exploring new things (if it doesn't frighten him)
-Cuteness

Weaknesses:
-He's a young pup
-Not very strong due to his age
-Shy/Timid around new people/animals
-Doesn't understand anything human related (Human society, devices etc)
-Normally the first to run from danger, unless motivated other wise

SPECIAL - Str = 5; Per = 9; End = 6; Cha = 5; Int = 4; Agl = 6; Luk = 5; (adds up to 40, due to stats being reduced because of his age)

His Color
Last edited by Neko on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:09 am, edited 8 times in total.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

metaecho wrote:could you two shorten up the quotes? It takes up unnesisary space on the page.
I mean twice in a row? For cripes sake...
I agree. Cut it back to links, or where they say "Here's my character" or something...
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Well, here goes nothing!
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters