HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Jarred by the ghosts sudden appearance, and even more so by the alarming message, Khun took a step back. But luckily for him, he only ran into the lid and caught himself, landing back on the steady floor.
"Wha wha wha wha wha wha wai wha?!" Khun said rapidly, confused.
"Levi is a dreamwalker!" Bart said, as if it was something everyone should just know. Then, to the cat, "A mortal's soul has just left the body before due time! You must help her back into her body, now!"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis too felt strange, and looked up ears perked,"what the?.....what was that? And i agree not to interfere with the dog mam, but is there anyway i can help him?"i anubis asked
"That dog you wanted to help has nearly caused a death. Now there's a disembodied soul in dire need of help..." Hara frowned at the fox. "I find it...interesting that you want to hep *him* instead. Perhaps I have underestimated the strength of your darkness."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh," he said, feeling a bit miffed for not knowing exactly what that meant. Then he thought about it.

Khun stood there for a moment speechless after that. Taking in what that exactly implied. Then it hit.

"Well don't just stand there! Go go go!" He said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
While none particularly keen on the spiritual affairs going on, Amber did feel slightly responsible for what happened to Mae. For some reason. And Amber wasn't known to prayer, but, when situations got strange, or desperate, she would utter something or other from time to time.

"Ancestors go with her," she whispered.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I'm still gonna need some help with the aim here, Barty. I'll be back later, guys," he said as he pushed on the nearby wall to open a door to the spirit realm and walked in before closing it behind him.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

They re-emerged inside the security ward, much to the surprise of everyone present.
Barty pointed at the soul he and Levi only could see. "It's her!"
Grimm was the first to react, as he recognized Levi. He grabbed his radio. "Sir? Josef has been subdued...But it looks like we have another order of problem."
"What?" Spencers asked.
"Levi is here."
"*sigh* you and the guys lock Josef somewhere where he can't do any more harm, and let Levi be, ok? I still owe that furball my life."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun watched in amazement as the cat went through the wall.

"Wow," was all he could say.

The cougars both blinked, mouths dropped, and stared as a cat seemingly appeared out of no where. This was a new experience for them indeed!
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis looked back at the shaman his ears flattened against his head. "well...the last time ive tried I sealed a minds dark thoughts on a human for a week, so I could escape him from killing me, but now wait what do you mean a disembodied soul?, that's near to impossible without death." Anubis said "what do I not know?" Anubis thought
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hara gestured, and the fire became a window on the security ward.
"The white male dog just hurt a colleague. Badly, in order to protect his illicit affairs. Now that female is being treated, but she's closer to death than life. Her soul has left her body, and it must be guided back into its mortal shell before it's too late. See that black cat? He's a dreamwalker, he's the only one who can help right now."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:They re-emerged inside the security ward, much to the surprise of everyone present.
Barty pointed at the soul he and Levi only could see. "It's her!"
"So I need to get her back into her body? Will talking do, or will I need to do something power related?" Levi asked Barty, not caring whether or not anyone else could see who he was talking to.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Will we be safe anywhere here with powers like that running amuck?" Amber whispered to Luke.

"Shhh," was his only reply to her, fascinated by the current development.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis watched seeing levi. "levi? Hes a dreamwalker....can i help at all high shaman, to both? I may not know the past to anyone here but i can help anyway i can cant i? But ive resisted my abilities due to the more chaos i remember."i anubis said ears flat against his head.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"So I need to get her back into her body? Will talking do, or will I need to do something power related?" Levi asked Barty, not caring whether or not anyone else could see who he was talking to.
"Yes! That's why I need you here: You're alive and she'll trust you. She'll go into a panic if she sees a ghost, she could think she's dead and gone! She must want to go back in her body! Go to her!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Will we be safe anywhere here with powers like that running amuck?" Amber whispered to Luke.
"Shhh," was his only reply to her, fascinated by the current development.
The lycaon ghost addressed the feral felines. "Greetings, mortal. I am Bartholomew. Your spirit guardians heard your prayers and instructed me to seek for help. My friend Levi there will help your friend, trust me.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis watched seeing levi. "levi? Hes a dreamwalker....can i help at all high shaman, to both? I may not know the past to anyone here but i can help anyway i can cant i? But ive resisted my abilities due to the more chaos i remember."i anubis said ears flat against his head.
"And before you are granted permission, what are your talents, specifically?" Hara asked.

(OOC - too much to answer in a row, sorry Housefox)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"So I need to get her back into her body? Will talking do, or will I need to do something power related?" Levi asked Barty, not caring whether or not anyone else could see who he was talking to.
"Yes! That's why I need you here: You're alive and she'll trust you. She'll go into a panic if she sees a ghost, she could think she's dead and gone! She must want to go back in her body! Go to her!"
"What's her name?" Levi asked. "I need to know what to call her."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

"i have many abilities as a psychic and the mind, this extends further from my spiritual half, where i will have abilities of my family, possesion, control, and my least favorite absorpption of power. I have only used my abilities as a psychic and barrier creation for protection against bane. I may have more but since my time as a kit it was all i found out" anubis said showing proof by letting his right eye glow blue faintly before supressing it back again.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber and Luke looked wide eyed at the apparition before them. Saying nothing. Then all at once Luke's mind went racing.

OH SHOOT! OH SHOOT! SHOOT! OLD ELOSH WAS RIGHT! OH SHOOT! He thought, remembering more then one ancestor he had cursed silently for something. Then his mind went to things he had done. And it kept racing along those lines as it went into a near panic. Noting that he had almost, but not quite, thought dirty words, his hand went instinctively to his mouth. Looking around desperately hoping none of the ancestral ghosts would appear to punish him!

Amber tried not to panic herself. A rush of questions came to her mind at once.

"Wh, wha, ho, whe, whe, yu, our, wha," then she stopped, feeling sily, remembering one thing important.

If this is the work of our ancestors, there is only, one thing appropriate to say. She thought.

"I, th-thank-k yo-ou," she said, shaking, "M-mae n-needs all the h-help she can g-get." Then she noticed Luke's behavior, and quickly becoming embarassed, jabbed him in the rib with her elbow. Luke grimaced and ducked his head down, and nodded.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"What's her name?" Levi asked. "I need to know what to call her."
Bart looked at Levi, blinking stupidly for a moment, then facepawlmed. "Name. Yes. Uhh, she's Mae. Call her Mae."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"i have many abilities as a psychic and the mind, this extends further from my spiritual half, where i will have abilities of my family, possesion, control, and my least favorite absorpption of power. I have only used my abilities as a psychic and barrier creation for protection against bane. I may have more but since my time as a kit it was all i found out" anubis said showing proof by letting his right eye glow blue faintly before supressing it back again.
In this case, there is this mortal, a human, a friend and ally. His name is Dimitar, and his body needs to be restored after a taxing mystical battle. You will place a ward around his mortal shell to help him against undue influence. Do you think you can do it at a distance?" The flame shifted, and it showed the infirmary were Dimitar was hospitalized.
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber and Luke looked wide eyed at the apparition before them. Saying nothing. Then all at once Luke's mind went racing.
OH SHOOT! OH SHOOT! SHOOT! OLD ELOSH WAS RIGHT! OH SHOOT! He thought, remembering more then one ancestor he had cursed silently for something. Then his mind went to things he had done. And it kept racing along those lines as it went into a near panic. Noting that he had almost, but not quite, thought dirty words, his hand went instinctively to his mouth. Looking around desperately hoping none of the ancestral ghosts would appear to punish him!
Amber tried not to panic herself. A rush of questions came to her mind at once.
"Wh, wha, ho, whe, whe, yu, our, wha," then she stopped, feeling sily, remembering one thing important.
If this is the work of our ancestors, there is only, one thing appropriate to say. She thought.
"I, th-thank-k yo-ou," she said, shaking, "M-mae n-needs all the h-help she can g-get." Then she noticed Luke's behavior, and quickly becoming embarassed, jabbed him in the rib with her elbow. Luke grimaced and ducked his head down, and nodded.
Barty turned back to the cougar couple. "Fear not. Levi is skilled enough to do this, that is why your ancestral spirits came and told me to summon him. Are you new on this island?" he asked out of curiosity
---
Back at the first green ring terrace, at Blue Peak mountain, there was another reason, other than rain, for the group to take a long break.
The sight of a rat, although a taller one than the ones you'd meet in the city, holding a spear and posing menacing could even draw a smile...
But when you were facing a whole pack of twenty surrounding you, and looking as if they wanted to eat you...Then you'd stop smiling.
"Hello, intruders," the rat closest to the Drakes said. "Welcome to our territory: Care to join us for dinner?"
---
Alyse started walking down the rock stairs. "Guys, if I know Levi he'll be there in no time. Still want to do that fishing thing?"
---
"What's keeping him?" Angelina asked. "I thought he would be already here."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Bart looked at Levi, blinking stupidly for a moment, then facepawlmed. "Name. Yes. Uhh, she's Mae. Call her Mae."
"got it," he said before he began approaching the (hopefully) temporarily disembodied spirit. "Mae?" he asked as he got closer to the dog.
----------------------
valerio wrote:Back at the first green ring terrace, at Blue Peak mountain, there was another reason, other than rain, for the group to take a long break.
The sight of a rat, although a taller one than the ones you'd meet in the city, holding a spear and posing menacing could even draw a smile...
But when you were facing a whole pack of twenty surrounding you, and looking as if they wanted to eat you...Then you'd stop smiling.
"Hello, intruders," the rat closest to the Drakes said. "Welcome to our territory: Care to join us for dinner?"
"depends on what you're having," Drake said.
Dianna elbowed him in the ribs before saying, "We actually need to be getting farther up the mountain. Let us go peacefully and no one will need to get hurt."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint waved his newly acquired adventurer's hat (which bared a great resemblance to Indiana Jones's headwear) as he watched the jeep he had just exited hastily drive off into the dense forest. After it had disappeared he turned to face the village. There were... Alot of wolves, to say the least. Guess this wedding's a big deal. It IS a big deal, he reminded himself. The ending of a long feud. Or something like that...
Completely lost the husky walked over to the closest native he could find.
Scuse me. Could you help a dog out and point me in the direction of the soon to be wed?
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"depends on what you're having," Drake said.
Dianna elbowed him in the ribs before saying, "We actually need to be getting farther up the mountain. Let us go peacefully and no one will need to get hurt."
"No prob," the rat said, leering. "Just leave us your belonging, every single item, clothes included, and you're free to go. Fair deal."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded " I can as long as my body is not harmed, other wise id be in my full spiritual form"before meditating again, he soon slowly opened his eyes now glowing blue, hos body stood still as his own spiritual self exited his body, the different three tailed form looked around before seeing the shaman then dimitar, he nodded before teleporting with a small flash to the hospital where dimitar was held. The spirit looked at dimitar before raising a paw over him and speaking a small chant in ancient Egyptian, his paw glowed as he made a symbol on his chest the faded into his body before returning to Anubis's actual body. once back together Anubis closed his eyes, took a deep breath and opened them showing his normal self. "the ward is set" Anubis said
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The cougars simply nodded. Still taken a bit back by the occurances. Luke put an arm around his stomach.

Don't get ill don't get ill don't get ill don't get ill don't get ill... He repeated to himself with limited effect.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Bart looked at Levi, blinking stupidly for a moment, then facepawlmed. "Name. Yes. Uhh, she's Mae. Call her Mae."
"got it," he said before he began approaching the (hopefully) temporarily disembodied spirit. "Mae?" he asked as he got closer to the dog.
The husky spirit cringed as she heard this cat's voice. Her soul had no memory of this individual, and to her Levi's soothing voice sounded very deep and metallic like a demon which resonated fear within her. She trembled as this figure approached her, and she began squatting down and hiding behind Luke's leg whom she wished he was able to feel her. To her right was the cafeteria entrance. Maybe if she made a run for it..
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

-----error in posting------
Last edited by valerio on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

When the cat seemed to turn to him, Luke almost lost it!

Amber however, seemed to be handling the situation a bit better. Having hung around their old tribe story teller the most. She looked at Levi.

"Yes, that is her name," she said, "Do you need our help?"

"Well, we'll save some of the fish for him at least," Khun said, then he held out his paw to Alyse, "Will you at least let me help you down the stairs?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

thrasherblades wrote:The husky spirit cringed as she heard this cat's voice. Her soul had no memory of this individual, and to her Levi's soothing voice sounded very deep and metallic like a demon which resonated fear within her. She trembled as this figure approached her, and she began squatting down and hiding behind Luke's leg whom she wished he was able to feel her. To her right was the cafeteria entrance. Maybe if she made a run for it..
xhunterko wrote:"Yes, that is her name," she said, "Do you need our help?"]
Levi ignored the cougars for now. "Mae, I'm here to help you," He said calmly. "I'm sure you're scared and confused right now, but I need you to trust me. Your friends need you to trust me. and most importantly, you need you to trust me."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae was still flabbergasted by this beings voice and it sounded more sinister everytime she tried to recollect who Levi was, and it spun her into a whirlwind of terror. Terrified, she covered her ears with both paws, letting out a silent scream before getting up and running away from the dark figure of Levi. She bolted for the exit for a short while before tripping over and falling down, sobbing in fear. She tried to get up but her soul was too weak to do so..
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Mae, wait," the cat said as the dog ran. when she tripped, he was relieved. chasing after her probably wouldn't have helped to calm her down.
Barty, is there something I'm doing wrong here? should I be talking to her psychically or something? she seems really scared of me.

-------------
valerio wrote: "No prob," the rat said, leering. "Just leave us your belonging, every single item, clothes included, and you're free to go. Fair deal."
"Wrong choice, buddy, Drake said as he reached into his pocket for his throwing knives, "cause no one tells my wife to take off her clothes. Everyone, stay behind us," he quickly pulled out the knife and threw it at the paws of the nearest spear wielding rat to knock the weapon out of it's hands.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae backed up against the wall as this figure began approaching her again. Somehow, she slowly began taking her chances that he seemed to be a friendly person despite his deep dark voice that she was hearing. Having no knowledge of any words to express herself she began to show signs.

Taking caution, she slowly used a paw to point to her ear, indicating that she couldn't hear properly. She did it several times, using some exaggerated paw signals to show that she was in a way disabled in her sight and hearing.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi saw the signals. He couldn't quite understand them, but he knew it had something to do with her ears. and if they were a problem, he'd try to bypass them.

He closed his eyes and focused his thoughts to the scared dog in front of him, hoping she'd here them like Barty does. Mae, can you hear me?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Bartholomew, Mae, is, Mae is," Amber whispered to him, even though horrified at the thought of what she was thinking of a possiblity, "Mae is, in the emergency room, right?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Bartholomew, Mae, is, Mae is," Amber whispered to him, even though horrified at the thought of what she was thinking of a possiblity, "Mae is, in the emergency room, right?"
The ghost lycaon nodded. "Aye she is. You can't see it, but her soul has been disembodied. She's halfway between life and death. The Dreamwalker is helping her to cope with her situation and lead her back to her body while the humans help her recover."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Wrong choice, buddy, Drake said as he reached into his pocket for his throwing knives, "cause no one tells my wife to take off her clothes. Everyone, stay behind us," he quickly pulled out the knife and threw it at the paws of the nearest spear wielding rat to knock the weapon out of it's hands.
The chief rat squealed as it was disarmed. At once, the black wave of the other warriors started to move towards their prisoners...when their chief raised a bloody paw. "Hold your teeth!" Then, to the human, "You are good...No one had ever disarmed me this way. And with blades, instead of your cowardly guns..." He grinned. "I like it, big ape: And with my respect, comes a challenge, if you feel up to it!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber's ears flattened as she nearly cursed at the ghost!

"Why didn't you tell me before! Where is she!?" She growled at him instead.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Amber's ears flattened as she nearly cursed at the ghost!

"Why didn't you tell me before! Where is she!?" She growled at him instead.
"You can't see her...And please, watch it. No one else but you two can see me."
In fact, right now the dogs who had remained were looking at the cougars as if they had slightly lost their minds...Not that they were less surprised at Levi's actions as well...
"Anyway," Bart said, "She's just nearby you, hoping you can hear her...but please, don't call to her, not now. First she must trust Levi, then you can join. She's confused, scared, she believes she's still alive and can't understand her sudden condition. Trust Levi. Please."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber rolled her eyes, frustrated at the spirit.

If I can make cubs taste the nasty drugs the story teller gives them when they're sick, then I can help here! She thought.

Then she got an idea. She picked up her now empty coffee cup, and headed towards the coffee pot, like she had intended to do before Joseph's interuption. She passed by Levi, and stopped for a moment. She put her paw on his shoulder as a firm pat. Then as she walked by, she let her tail weave playfully around his legs. Then she continued towards the pot as if it was a natural move, not looking back. And began pouring herself a drink.

There! That should do Something. She thought.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi saw the signals. He couldn't quite understand them, but he knew it had something to do with her ears. and if they were a problem, he'd try to bypass them.

He closed his eyes and focused his thoughts to the scared dog in front of him, hoping she'd here them like Barty does. Mae, can you hear me?
The thoughts which had been transferred to Mae from Levi were somewhat like the deep metallic voice of this being. But the voice in her head seemed less clangy and deafening. Instead it sounded more....assuring...yet it seemed as if the voice resonated through thousands of tunnels, still making it unclear.

Mae widened her eyes and nodded frantically at Levi, then raised her paws to see if she could try to communicate with him further.

She drew an X at the front of her mouth indicating that she couldn't speak.

Then she pointed to her ear and made a small length between her thumb and finger, telling Levi that she couldn't hear well.

Finally she put a finger to her head and then moved her law like she was crushing paper and then a good sign, indicating that she heard best from her mind but it was still kinda fuzzy.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

((OOC: Man, that out-of-body arc is weird.))
valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Both dogs pulled, muscles flexing as the heavy, thick door lifted with a reak of its hinges...
The trapdoor thumped open, revealing a stone stairway dimly illuminated by the native blue photofores. The steps, at a point, disappeared into the apparently endless bottom.
"Don't worry, it's safe as long as you don't run," Alyse said.
"Also, be careful cause that blue stuff gets in your fur," Levi said.
Bart appeared in front of Levi. "Troubles! A life in danger! There's a soul in need of your help NOW!"
Adel shrugged and watched Levi disappear. "Ve shoult continue. He vill catch up vith us.

((It never fails--any arc involving Adel, while I'm keeping a constant eye, it won't move very much. But when I stop watching, it moves rapidly.))
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The chief rat squealed as it was disarmed. At once, the black wave of the other warriors started to move towards their prisoners...when their chief raised a bloody paw. "Hold your teeth!" Then, to the human, "You are good...No one had ever disarmed me this way. And with blades, instead of your cowardly guns..." He grinned. "I like it, big ape: And with my respect, comes a challenge, if you feel up to it!"
"I'm up for any challenge," He responded.
------------
xhunterko wrote:Then she got an idea. She picked up her now empty coffee cup, and headed towards the coffee pot, like she had intended to do before Joseph's interuption. She passed by Levi, and stopped for a moment. She put her paw on his shoulder as a firm pat. Then as she walked by, she let her tail weave playfully around his legs. Then she continued towards the pot as if it was a natural move, not looking back. And began pouring herself a drink.
Levi didn't even notice the cougar's action, as he was too focused on helping Mae
thrasherblades wrote:The thoughts which had been transferred to Mae from Levi were somewhat like the deep metallic voice of this being. But the voice in her head seemed less clangy and deafening. Instead it sounded more....assuring...yet it seemed as if the voice resonated through thousands of tunnels, still making it unclear.

Mae widened her eyes and nodded frantically at Levi, then raised her paws to see if she could try to communicate with him further.

She drew an X at the front of her mouth indicating that she couldn't speak.

Then she pointed to her ear and made a small length between her thumb and finger, telling Levi that she couldn't hear well.

Finally she put a finger to her head and then moved her law like she was crushing paper and then a good sign, indicating that she heard best from her mind but it was still kinda fuzzy.
would it help if I wrote? can you still read? he asked thought to her.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke couldn't hold it any longer. He looked at the two dogs that were left.

"W-where's, t-the n-earest Men's Rest Room?" He asked them.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: would it help if I wrote? can you still read? he asked thought to her.
It took Mae a while to decipher Levi's thoughts, and she nodded in acknowledgement. Turns out that this guys wasn't so bad after all. She pointed to her eyes and nodded again.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'm going to need something to write on and something to write with. She's having some trouble hearing me," Levi said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae thought of something, then shook her head and quickly waved her paw at Levi again. Once she caught his attention she made the following paw signals.

<<lips. eyes. can read>>