Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Zander

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Zander »

Joy got up and walked around the room a little bit, despite the pain that her knee was giving her she wanted to go home.
She walked up to the doctor and smiled at him.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Oh, yeah, okay," Jacob said, "Um...I play the guitar, just like you do, apparently. I also like to explore new places in my free time. Let's see, what else do you want to know about me? I'll tell you anything."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Neko

Post by Neko »

Neko wrote:
"Ok Rocky, go ahead and look at these beds and pick out the kind you like." Mrs.Patterson let go of Rocky's paw, standing in front of a row of pet beds.
*coughZandercough*
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:
Neko wrote:
"Ok Rocky, go ahead and look at these beds and pick out the kind you like." Mrs.Patterson let go of Rocky's paw, standing in front of a row of pet beds.
*coughZandercough*
*cough*ooc*cough*

Rocky looked around the store at the beds. He saw one with a red sheets and picked it out. Turning to look at Mrs.Patterson.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oooh you playing guitar too???" Enya said in surprises, her eyeleashes batting. At this moment she was already playing Canon In D, gently plucking the strings.

"Now I telling you about Enya.." she said, putting down the classical guitar back on the stand and leaping into the same chair as Jacob and cuddled with him. She reached for her iPhone on the table beside them and selected the photo gallery. "This my home, Saudi Arabia." she said, showing him a photo of a huge mansion in the middle of the city and desert. "And this is Enya and Papa. He collector of cats, millions!" Enya said, her head on his shoulder.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"That's cool!" Jacob said as he looked at the pictures. "So, why did you decide to move down here?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Is that the one you want?"

Cale looked at the game Rikki held. "It says Wolf Quest, don't think i've ever heard of it."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh....it because of that.." Enya said, pointing to her guitar. She opened another section of her photo gallery and showed him pictures of her performing in places like Japan, Germany, Russia, and even at home in Saudi Arabia. "So I move America cuz American producer have Enya interest, offer me stay U.S.A record album and endorse guitar brand." she began, stretching a little.

"But all this time I performing and do album, I feel.....lonely. That's why....I come America happy. Then Enya meet Frank...he cool awesome American boyfriend, but he not...sigh...ya. Then I meeting you. So I happy be with you." Enya said, kissing Jacob again.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Yes ma'm" Rocky looked at the bed, then at his mom.
Zander wrote:Joy got up and walked around the room a little bit, despite the pain that her knee was giving her she wanted to go home.
*cough*

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob blushed as Enya kissed him again. "Well, you're certainly an affectionate girl, aren't you?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:"Yes ma'm" Rocky looked at the bed, then at his mom.
Zander wrote:Joy got up and walked around the room a little bit, despite the pain that her knee was giving her she wanted to go home.
*cough*
Dr Rashid squatted down and playfully pinched the cat on her cheeks, stroking her head after that. "You're one stubborn cat aren't you?" Dr Rashid said, reaching into his pocket and handed her some antibiotics. "Just promise me you'll finish the whole course. Oh and try not to walk around so much. I can see you still have some pain there." he said.

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob blushed as Enya kissed him again. "Well, you're certainly an affectionate girl, aren't you?"
"Haahaaa...." Enya giggled in a cute way. "Oh yes! Enya remember! I having show tonight in the town! You want seeing me??? Enya asked, excited.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Sure!" Jacob said excitedly. "I've never been to a concert before. And how cool is it that I'll be going to my new girlfriend's concert?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy ran back home and was met by her mother at the door, who picked her up and hugged her.
Last edited by Zander on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Yay!" Enya squealed, planting his face with more kisses a girl could ever give. She then gave him her camera which also laid on the side table. "So you taking pics of Enya later with this ok?" Enya said, smiling sweetly at him.

"But I worried one thing..." Enya said, sitting beside him and cuddling. "What if Frank know we together? I don't knowing how will he feeling. I scared he will....hate you and me..." Enya said, her ears lowering to the ground.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Well, I don't really care if he hates me," Jacob said, cuddling with Enya, "And I think he should want you to be happy, even if it means he has to let you go."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Okaaayyyy!!!!" Enya said, getting up, grabbing Jacob's hand as usual. She then brought him to a part of her huge house where it appeared to be a studio, fully furnished, sound proofed and just amazing to look at. There was a drum kit, a rack of Enya's ten guitars, some huge amps, microphones and a wardrobe, all set for tonight's show.

"This my favourite!" Enya said, picking up a black Gibson Les Paul Custom and showing it to Jacob. "This my main guitar use for show throughout before change to another, like the eh...those over there" she said, pointing to a Fender Stratocastor and Ibanez JEM. "And Enya so many amp but I only liking this.." she said, jacking in the Les Paul into a Mesa Boogie amp and shredding a jazz solo real fast.

"Oh ya....Jacob dear.." Enya said, grabbing his hand yet again and pulling him to her wardrobe. "I no idea what wearing tonight. You helping me choose?" Enya asked, opening the enormous wardrobe, revealing all sorts of skirts, jackets, dresses, nightgowns, collars, diamonds....the lot.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Wow," Jacob said, staring at the immense wardrobe in front of him. "I don't even know where to start..."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Okay, how this?" Enya said, putting on a crepe dress around her waist and sporting a collar of diamonds and showing it to Jacob. She took a hibiscus flower and put it at the side of her ear.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"The collar looks great, the flower's cute, but I'm not too sure about the dress."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"What happened?" Her mother asked, concerned.
"Long story, But i feel better now." She hugged her mom harder, then let go.
"I saw this really cute guy, his names Jacob! andithinkthath-" Her mom stopped her.
"Whoa, whoa. your going all speedy on me again." Her mom said, happily. "Why don't you go in your room in rest. it looks like you had a rough day."
"Ok..." Joy ran into her room and jumped on her bed, grabbing a piece of paper and a pencil, and started writing. after she was done writing she drew some hearts and colored them in.

She folded it up and put it in her collar and ran out the front door, knee still partially hurting.
"Where are you going honey?" Her mother said as she ran out the door.
"Dont worry ill be back soon!" Joy started running down the street.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Mmmmm ya....let seeing her...." Enya said, diving into her wardrobe and digging out a Spanish outfit which resembled that of a Flamenco dancer. It was weird as she was the guitar player herself. She put it on, the light reflecting off the small diamond studs off the dress.

"Ok?" Enya asked.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Hmm..." Jacob looked at the dress, silent for a moment. After examing the dress, he said, "Well, it's much better than the last one."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:"Yes ma'm" Rocky looked at the bed, then at his mom.
"Alright then, I'll go get it. I need to fill out forms and such to get it delivered. It shouldn't take to long." She walked off to the check out counter.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Neko wrote:Cale looked at the game Rikki held. "It says Wolf Quest, don't think i've ever heard of it."
"Really? That's a strange name... what's it about?" He handed the box to Cale, figuring he had some way of deciphering its content.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale looked at the back of the game, "Guide your wolf pack through several different locations embarking on dangerous adventures. You are the pack leader, use your wisdom and fighting skills to protect your follow pack members. Perhaps you are cornered by a yeti, or you have to go searching for food for a pack member. No matter which situation you find yourself in there is never a moment without action."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki tilted his head. "Is... Is that what is says? It's about wolves going on some fantastic adventure? That's kinda weird... I usually think of them as having particularly un-fantastic lives, I think I once even heard one say to it's mate that their way of living 'sucks'..." he said. Cale had read the back of that the back of the box and read it very quickly. Rikki started to wonder if he was the only one who couldn't read, visiting a world where you were expected to know how to do so at high speed. (and where, wolves were fancied to go on fantastic adventures.)
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Hmm..." Jacob looked at the dress, silent for a moment. After examing the dress, he said, "Well, it's much better than the last one."
"Ok it settled then!" Enya said, putting on the dress and looking at herself in a big mirror beside the wardrobe. She also strapped on her guitar and did a rock stance. "How I looking dear? I looking like guitar player?" Enya asked.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"You knew wolves? That's pretty cool."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki blinked, he'd never thought it was that special: back in the forest, you tended to get on good terms with anyone who wasn't your predator or prey. "Yeah, there's a pack of them out in the preserve. Ceasar's the name of their leader, if you want, I can introduce you some time, though, like I said, they're not that interesting..."
He took the box and put it back where he got it, glancing at the jumble of letters on the back momentarily. "So... Every pet I've met lately seems to be able to read really well... Do you all learn how to do it at a young age or something?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale thought for a moment, "I dunno, Mom started teaching me when I was little. I was reading by the time I was 3."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki thought about that. "Jack taught me a little... I know how to sound things out, but I can't read like you just did... Kyra says I need more practice..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Wow dude, that sucks..." Cale wasn't sure what to say, Rikki was older then him and he didn't know how to read well. "Well, it's never to late to learn right? I'm sure Kyra will help you learn to read."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki raised a brow, now Cale was sorry for him because he couldn't read, what was he missing? "Is it really all that great? I mean, how does it help you? Jack reads stuff all the time, but usually it's work, and he doesn't seem to enjoy it..."

(( continued in IRC: ))
"Well, there are a lot of times where reading is useful."
"Like when?"
"Reading signs, or reading the words in a video game."
"But there aren't any signs in the forest that say anything I don't already know, and I've never played video-games..."
"I guess reading isn't so important if you're a ferral..."
Rikki thought for a second... "What about those Books that Kyra likes to read? I think she called that one 'Lord of the Rings'?"
"Oh books? Books are fun to read I guess. Most good books are made into movies."
"Movies?" Rikki thought about that. "The only movies I've ever seen are the ones at the visitor's center, which talk about ecology and all that... they're usually wrong..."
"Those sound boring."
"Yeah... Oh! This one time, I watched this one that was like a cartoon with Jack, it was about this group of animals, and the humans built a development on the edge of their forest, and this Raccoon came along, and they all stole the human's food. I liked that one: it reminded me of when Brookshire Meadows was built..."
"You've been here since the neighborhood was built?"
Rikki thought. He remembered when he first saw Cale... Cale was only a kitten when he'd moved in... He'd been pretty young too... "Yeah, it was probably right before you were born. I remember you being one of the first pets to move in there..." He looked down at himself. He had small grey hairs sticking through his fur, a bit of manginess to him, and a huge scar on his leg. "I was alot younger back then..." He said, a little absent now...
"Wow, you remembered me moving in? That was so long ago..."
Rikki chuckled to himself, still staring at his mangled leg. "yeah... it was a long time ago, I don't remember it too well, though I bet my father does... wherever he is..."
"You, don't know where you dad is?"
Rikki snapped out of it. "Huh? Oh, yeah." He shrugged. "He used to live in the forest with me, I used to see him all the time, then at some point I stopped seeing him, and I never saw him again... I don't know where he is now..." He stared back off into space for a second, then shrugged. "No big deal, it's not like I ever needed him, it was just nice to have him around..."
"I don't remember my real parents..."
Rikki stared at Cale. He remembered him calling his owner 'Mom', but he hadn't thought about Cale's real parents. "How were you born then? Someone must have looked after you when you were a pup."

"Well of course I had parents who took care of me when I was born. But from what I know, I was taken into the patterson's home when I was almost a year old. That's when we moved here. So I don't really remember my real parents." Cale stared at the game in his hand, zoning out.
"huh..." Rikki looked back down at his leg: he had been leaning on it, and it was sore. He shifted his weight off of it, and moved it a little to stretch it, shaking it out. He looked up at Cale, and then back down at it. Cale had moved in right before he'd gotten that scar...
Cale snapped out of it, noticing Rikki's scarred leg. "What happened to your leg?"
Rikki looked down at his leg again. That was the most vivid memory he had, and the day still echoed in his mind... He stared at it, a sequence of images playing out in his head: claws, teeth... Jack...
He snapped out of it: Cale was asking him something. "Uh..." He looked at Cale for a second, then looked around: there were alot of people in here. "Listen... do you think I could tell you about it someplace more... secluded?"
"Uh, sure. The book store next door is always quiet."
Rikki looked over at the others. Zeke was still swooning over Sam. That was good, he wasn't sure he wanted the kid to hear this. "Ok then, we can come back for them..." He moved to follow Cale out the door.

Cale lead Rikki out of the store and into the quiet book store that was next door. It was nearly empty, only a old couple looking at books near the front. He kept on going till they were near the back where it was secluded. "This secluded enough?"
Rikki looked around: The area they were in was pretty isolated. The books around them had pictures of wildlife on them, had Cale brought him here on purpose? In any case, they were alone. "Yeah... Thanks, I don't like to say things like this in public like that, and not in front of Zeke, I don't want to scare him..."
"Is it that bad?"
"It's.... not happy..." He looked down at his leg again, and gave a half-forced laugh "Obviously, my leg looks like it was torn to shreds, it can't be good."
"What happened?"

(( I'm going to put a little warning here about this next section. I don't think it pushes the rating too much (EchoFireant said it didn't), but it could be a tad on the upsetting side, because it's how Rikki and Jack got those huge scars. In short: A Mountain Lion attacked Jack, Rikki saved him, Jack shot the mountain lion, then Rikki bit Jack because his leg had been badly injured and he was in pain. If that sounds upsetting, skip the next paragraph. ))

Rikki sighed, where should he begin? "Well, it all started right before they finished the development. Some poachers were trying to snag a wolf out of the forest before it got harder to do things like that, and they left bear traps out. I was careless, that's how I met Jack." He stopped: that was a while ago.
"That's not how I got the scar though." he added. "See, Jack brought me in and fixed my leg. He had me in the station for a month before he released me again. A bit later, a Mountain lion showed up in the forest: we think it got pushed there by human development. After it got too aggressive and started killing everything it saw, Jack went after it. He was young and didn't realize just how bad of an idea that was." He paused, thinking about that...
"Anyway, he found the Mountain Lion, but by the time he saw it, it was too late. It had already pounced him, and he was just fighting to keep it off his throat... I heard him scream. I saw what was going on, and I attacked it. It was crazy doing that, I know, there's no way I could have won. But I knocked it off of Jack and managed to keep it at bay... then my leg fell in its mouth....." he stopped. His leg seemed to throb when he talked about it. He stared down at it...
"You fought a mountain lion?!"
Rikki looked up, his trance broken. He gave an overdone chuckle, half forced, half awkward. "I suppose I did, not to brag too much about it! heh!" he calmed quick. "I didn't win..." he said, looking down at his leg again.
"what happened next?"
Rikki sighed. "Well, it tore my leg apart, for one thing: threw me into a tree. It was about to pounce me and rip my head off, then Jack emptied his gun into it." He looked off into space, Jack had saved his life a second time that day, he was like a brother to him... "Anyway, Jack took me back to the station and had his other deputy, Melinda, fix my leg again." He shuddered "that was the most painful experience of my life..." he stopped. Then, suddenly, he turned around, ashamed... "Then I did something bad..." he said in a small voice...
"...Something bad?"
Rikki stared at the ground... "yeah...." he had never fully forgiven himself for what he'd done that day.
Cale could tell Rikki felt bad, "If you don't want to tell me that's fine. We can just go back to the others."
Rikki stared at the ground for another moment, then he turned around and said in a soft, monotone voice. "When she was putting the stitches in my leg, Jack was holding me down and telling me that it was going to be alright...." he got a little closer, a little softer "then I bit Jack's arm..." he looked like he was going to fall on his knees and cry "I bit him real hard... that's where he got that scar... I gave it to him... I'm a terrible friend..." tears began to form in his eyes.
Cale put his hands on Rikki's shoulders. "I'm sure he knows you feel bad about it, right? He never said that he forgave you?"
Rikki stared at Cale's feet, his eyes watering, his voice still small. "He says he forgives me... but I see that scar every day... Every time I look at him, it's a reminder that I hurt him..." He looked up at Cale: his arms were on his shoulders. Without much thought, he hugged Cale, burying his face in his fur.

Cale was shocked at the sudden hug, but hugged Rikki back. He wasn't sure what to say, so he didnt say anything. He hugged him, hoping he would feel better.
Rikki stopped crying. He couldn't believe he hardly knew Cale and he was already getting this emotional with him... Had living with Jack for so long made him soft? He noticed how soft Cale's fur was, he was cuddly, unlike Rikki's wiry gaurd-hair.
He pulled back, recomposing himself. "Sorry about that... I got a little..." he trailed off, feeling awkward...
"It's alright, I can tell it's hard on you and I don't blame you."
Rikki forced a half smile, feeling better. He hugged Cale again, more as an indulgence this time. "Your fur is really soft... you know that?" he rubbed it, more like a pleasantly surprised child than a crying adult now.
Cale hugged back, "I guess it is, heh..."
Rikki stayed in the hug, feeling better. "Hey cale?"
"..yea?"
"Don't tell Jack about that... I don't want him to worry..."
"I wont."
"Thanks..." Rikki savored the softness for one last second, and let go. "We should go back now..."
"No problem, hopefully they didn't go off looking for us." Cale lead Rikki through the store.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

*meanwhile...*
"phew! I defenetly took my time passing out those flyers! Ive pretty much stapled them to every door in the nebrahood... now I need to wait."
zucchini said as he pulled out his phone to call his demolishon advisor.
HELLO THERE
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:"Ok it settled then!" Enya said, putting on the dress and looking at herself in a big mirror beside the wardrobe. She also strapped on her guitar and did a rock stance. "How I looking dear? I looking like guitar player?" Enya asked.
"Enya...you look stunning!" Jacob said, smiling at her.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Thank you Jacob!!!" Enya squealed, hugging him and giving him a big smooch, her tail wrapped around Jacob's leg. She held out her hand to her boyfriend and courtesied. "Is okay....you escorting me to living room and telling everyone about Enya performance tonight?" she asked.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"All right, let's go make the announcement." Jacob took Enya's hand and led her downstairs to the living room. "Everyone, I have an announcement." Suddenly he noticed Joy was missing. "Hey Shep, where's Joy at?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Wha..?" Shep said, his ears twitching and his attention finally on Jacob after abnormal hours on Enya's big screen TV. "Oh yeaaaah Joy. She uh....she already went back home. Dr Rashid had already discharged her I guess and.....WOAH WHO IS THAT?!" Shep said as he stared at Enya in the red flamenco outfit from the corner of his eyes. The husky's jaw dropped to the floor and his tail wagged. "Wooahhh......Enya....is.....is that you?????" Shep asked, about wipe out.

"SHE IS SO HOT"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob laughed. "Well, if you're done drooling over Enya, I have something to say. Enya is going to be performing tonight in our town. It's going to be big. Are you going to come watch?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh oh hey that's really awesome man! I'll definitely come with you to watch Enya perform." Shep said, getting up from the couch. "Hey congratulations and good luck for your performance tonight! I didn't know you played the guitar as a profession. If it's possible, can you give me some lessons too as well? I play some guitar myself."

"Hahaha of course friend!" Enya said. "I charge good price teach, but my boyfriend here get free..." Enya said, her head on his shoulder.

Shep's jaw dropped to the ground as he couldn't believe what he just heard. Enya?! Jacob?! TOGETHER?!?!

"WOAH DUDE YOU'RE HER BOYFRIEND?!?!" Shep exclaimed.