HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by xhunterko »

"Fascinating! This island has many wonderous creatures. I hope I have time to meet a good majority of them," Khun said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Then I shall have to train myself and my family to wear or have on them weather proof clothes and gear at all times," Luke said, turning to Kaiser, and, upon taking a biscuit, "Thank you." Amber took one as well.

"Have you seen Tiara? She's probably a bit sore over the whole ordeal and could use a little comfort," Amber said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Fascinating! This island has many wonderous creatures. I hope I have time to meet a good majority of them," Khun said.
"Then you better not meet the rabbits. Ours are the kind who will hunt you."
xhunterko wrote:"Then I shall have to train myself and my family to wear or have on them weather proof clothes and gear at all times," Luke said, turning to Kaiser, and, upon taking a biscuit, "Thank you." Amber took one as well.

"Have you seen Tiara? She's probably a bit sore over the whole ordeal and could use a little comfort," Amber said.
"I guess she's busy chewing some undisciplined officer's tail right now." Kaiser grinned
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Otis is a resident sea serpent, a subspecies of the Titanoboas. It's a female, but somehow she fell under Reggie's magic and accepted to be renamed Otis."
"I just call her 'O'," Levi said, drying himself off.
(OOC:whoops, missed a couple posts. pretend this came earlier)
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Finally, a real decent use for these cumbersome things!" Angelina commented while snuggling against her mate. "I never understood why human would hide from the sun: It's fun to lick the vitamins off the fur, they should do the same with their skin. Hey, Faye, mind if we share vitamins one day?"
The she-wolf just shivered at the thought. "One step at a time. I will be content enough if we can decide how to share Balkan's fur for that."
"This "cumbersome thing" is some careless tourist's junk." Balkan said "I'll have ta return it ta da r'sort later." then the half-wolf grinned "An' as fer my fur - it belongs ta both of ye, as well as da rest of me."

~~~~~~~~
xhunterko wrote:Monique went back to her spot then.

Well, I bothered a living being once getting too close. Didn't want to make that mistake again. She thought back.
"I doubt anything can bother me right now." Martin thought to Monique.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"The titan boa we met yesterday warned of us them when we camped out in the woods," Khun said, "We had nothing so I left a note of me going fishing today and willing to share that fish if they left us alone. For a second, I thought I smelled rabbit, but it must've been an old smell." Khun stopped a moment.

"Not that I'll be fishing now of course," he said, "Or at least not without a coat or something."

"Heh heh, that's what Mae is actually up to at the moment," Amber said, "She was worried about Tiara and asked us to look her up." Luke nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then let's focus on making things better and moving forward shall we?
Monique thougt to Martin.
valerio

Post by valerio »

While on their way back to Arcadia, sitting in the back of a covered jeep, Gilestra made a coin appear in his palm. "Penny for your thoughts, Sir?" he asked Captain Shadowclaw.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"This "cumbersome thing" is some careless tourist's junk." Balkan said "I'll have ta return it ta da r'sort later." then the half-wolf grinned "An' as fer my fur - it belongs ta both of ye, as well as da rest of me."
They eventually reached the site of the party. Despite the rain, it definitely seemed that both wolf and lycaon natives were having a good time. The cooking was taking place under makeshift huts, and nobody minded chatting, dancing and eating under the rain...
---
xhunterko wrote:"The titan boa we met yesterday warned of us them when we camped out in the woods," Khun said, "We had nothing so I left a note of me going fishing today and willing to share that fish if they left us alone. For a second, I thought I smelled rabbit, but it must've been an old smell." Khun stopped a moment.
"Not that I'll be fishing now of course," he said, "Or at least not without a coat or something."
"That wasn't old scent," Alyse said. "They are master in camouflage, they could walk behind you and you would not notice until they decide so. They won't usually leave their territories unless for trading, so you we*" then it it her. "Hold it. You said you two were on your way here when you smelled them?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Heh heh, that's what Mae is actually up to at the moment," Amber said, "She was worried about Tiara and asked us to look her up." Luke nodded.
"Oh. I thought they had gone together. Please, ignore my last remark."
---
While the group waited for the rain to stop under the thick trees, the trenches providing the rest of protection from rain, the lemur approached the Drakes. "Sir, ur, didn't you say once there were rats here as well? Are they dangerous?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yes, just off to the side of the road," Khun said, then he frowned, "That's a problem, I take it?"

Amber giggled a bit.

"It's all right," she said, "Say, if your not busy maybe we could go looking for her togther?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"better you stay here. I don't want others think you want to mess up with our internal affairs. Sorry for being blunt, but, again, that recent attack really got on our nerves. But don't worry, I know you're OK. It's a formality, though, and I must respect it."
---
Alyse looked at the forest, illuminated by the flashes of the lightnings. "This is not their territory, they wouldn't come this far..." she muttered.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote: "10 minutes at the least." Dimitar replied "It rains and That means I'll slow down even more."
Flint nodded silently, turning to look back out the window.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ah, no biggie of course, we're just worried about her," Amber said.

"Perfectly understable," Luke said as well.

"They are not usually a bold species I take it?" Khun asked.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

anubis woke and sat up, after so he let out a large yawn and looked around. ''aw man the groups gone.'' anubis said with a groan he then stretched found his picture book and put it away. soon he closed his eyes and with a large gust of wind disapeered when he opened his eyes he found himself in a detention cell tired and woozy. "aw great this is one place i didnt think of appearing in...ow my head...ok relax test the door" anubis thought rubbing his head and heading to the door, he pushed on it once then a second time with no luck. "HELLO! im kinda stuck in here!" anubis yelled through the grate in the door he then sat down and ate a granola bar and drank some water waiting "just my luck to teleport into a prison,now ill have to explain how i got in here and all that." anubis thought
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Alyse looked at the forest, illuminated by the flashes of the lightnings. "This is not their territory, they wouldn't come this far..." she muttered.
"Even if they do, I can drive them off," Levi said. "I ran into them yesterday and they seemed reluctant to mess with a dream walker."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"They are not usually a bold species I take it?" Khun asked.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Even if they do, I can drive them off," Levi said. "I ran into them yesterday and they seemed reluctant to mess with a dream walker."
"Speaking of which...do you mind telling me the circumstances of your...meeting with them?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well, I accidentally dreamwalked into one of their tunnels when I tried to get here," Levi explained. "I still need to work on my aim with those doors. Anyway, then they helped me and Lucky get here."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh." Alyse looked relieved. "Yes, they have burrowed a lot. One could say that their real territory lays under the surface of Tricana. In fact, animals and humans are known for losing their way in the old tunnels and...well, not coming back."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"my friend, Barty died down there," Levi said in a happy tone in which one would never expect to hear that phrase.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:
Then let's focus on making things better and moving forward shall we?
Monique thougt to Martin.
Martin let out a small smile "I agree, though I have no idea how to do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:While on their way back to Arcadia, sitting in the back of a covered jeep, Gilestra made a coin appear in his palm. "Penny for your thoughts, Sir?" he asked Captain Shadowclaw.
"When we reach yer village..." was the only thing Shadowclaw replied, unamused of the little trick.

---
valerio wrote:They eventually reached the site of the party. Despite the rain, it definitely seemed that both wolves and lycaon natives were having a good time. The cooking was taking place under makeshift huts, and nobody minded chatting, dancing and eating under the rain...
Balkan's jaw dropped as he saw the wolves in Salisgrave "Who, how many wolves came?" he said "When I asked Vex an' Ur ta call my uncle and aunt, I didn't meant for them to bring half the Green Ring."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan's jaw dropped as he saw the wolves in Salisgrave "Who, how many wolves came?" he said "When I asked Vex an' Ur ta call my uncle and aunt, I didn't meant for them to bring half the Green Ring."
Angelina giggled. Faye's arm went around his waist. "Shows how much you are considered, in case you wanted to upgrade your rank."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"When we reach yer village..." was the only thing Shadowclaw replied, unamused of the little trick.
Gilestra made the coin disappear. his mind run with possibilities, and he sure didn't like the feline's somber expression.
The captain was a poor lost soul, he needed something familiar to hang to, not a cultural shock... But once again, Gilestra had seen how Shadowclaw had reacted at the sight of that mere object coming from his ship...
And I have not the right to deny him seeing the truth. Demon protector, I must run this risk! the shaman rabbit reached out and tapped against the driver's shoulder. "Please, bring us back to the Mariner's Cliffs."
The car maneuvered and went back the way it had come from...
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"But fo'tunately, ve ah all safe. It seems ve shall be in zis village foah a bit." Adel adjusted his position a bit and sat back, continuing to listen to the conversation.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, yes, we are. Not to mention that us Lancasters can pretty well defend ourselves, did so since the pirates came and went along these coasts."

"Who is this Bart friend of yours?" Reginald asked Levi.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun simply gave Levi a look at the mention of Bart.

Eh heh, one thing at a time I suppose.
Monique thought to him.

"Say Kaiser, I was wondering," Luke said, "Like any where else, if a resident of here marries someone from off island, does the off island person then become a resident?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Angelina giggled. Faye's arm went around his waist. "Shows how much you are considered, in case you wanted to upgrade your rank."
Balkan simply raised his brow "Everyone can become a chieftain." he said "How many can say they became the First Wolf Ambassador in... well, forever?"

---
valerio wrote:Gilestra made the coin disappear. his mind run with possibilities, and he sure didn't like the feline's somber expression.
The captain was a poor lost soul, he needed something familiar to hang to, not a cultural shock... But once again, Gilestra had seen how Shadowclaw had reacted at the sight of that mere object coming from his ship...
And I have not the right to deny him seeing the truth. Demon protector, I must run this risk! the shaman rabbit reached out and tapped against the driver's shoulder. "Please, bring us back to the Mariner's Cliffs."
The car maneuvered and went back the way it had come from...
Shadowclaw did not move even a muscle "What are ya up tae, long ears?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
xhunterko wrote:
Eh heh, one thing at a time I suppose.
Monique thought to him.
"Agreed." Martin thought back "Let's get to the camp first."

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

anubis satin the cell for a bit meditating, soon his mind disconected and he could see what was happening in the prison. he moved down the hall finding a sleeping guard and the keys but he knew he couldnt do anything so he went back to his body and then opened his eyes. he pacedaround the saw a camera in the corner. he thought for a moment before climing the bed and tapping the camera lense
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan simply raised his brow "Everyone can become a chieftain." he said "How many can say they became the First Wolf Ambassador in... well, forever?"
"See?" faye said to Angelina. "That's why he'd make a great chieftain: He knows how to talk!"
The lycaon just giggled. "if he wants to stay an ambassador, perhaps it's for the better: His pups will take the mantle of leadership of our tribes."
The she-wolf grinned. "You're smart. I like it."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw did not move even a muscle "What are ya up tae, long ears?"
The car was approaching the tallest cliffs of the island. "I am in sing of treating you as if you were an immature kit, Sir, and not a strong soul. I should've shown you this long before. Now, remember the trinket you found in that treasure?"
The jeep stopped in front of the roaring waves. Gilestra dismounted.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis satin the cell for a bit meditating, soon his mind disconected and he could see what was happening in the prison. he moved down the hall finding a sleeping guard and the keys but he knew he couldnt do anything so he went back to his body and then opened his eyes. he pacedaround the saw a camera in the corner. he thought for a moment before climing the bed and tapping the camera lense
"Having fun there?" asked a voice from behind the door. the voice of the island's owner.
Hotep the psychic

"not really no i kinda had some trouble with one of my tricks and didnt thinki wouldend up in here...its hard to explain when you didnt get accused of anything and end up in here" anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The human sighed. "I guess I must believe you. You must be a shaman in training or something, though it's the first time I see a feral fox on this island. What's your name?"
Hotep the psychic

"im not really a shaman actually but even thats hard to explain since i can do things asthey can but my name is anubis" anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The man sighed again. "isten, Anubis, I have to speak with a couple of new guests and an undisciplined officer. I just need your word that you won't be causing troubles. Can I count on that?"
Hotep the psychic

"I understand" Anubis said "but if I don't cause it or start it don't blame me for finishing it" Anubis thought to himself grabing his stuff and heading into the hall once the owner opened the door and soon followed him.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Who is this Bart friend of yours?" Reginald asked Levi.
"I thought you already met him, Reg," Levi said. "Hey, Barty, you here?" he asked, looking around the room.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Curious, Khun looked around the room for some small animal or something. Even though the only smells he recognized where the ones he knew.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The ghostly figure appeared a second later. He was wearing...a bathrobe and was holding a ghost soap in his paw. "Always when I'm under the shower! Hey, Drake! Hi, Reg!" He looked at the other pets. "And hi to you new living."
The pup wagged enthusiastically. "Oh, hey dead Barty! I remember you! You're the cat that disappears!"

Alyse whispered to Levi, "Don't worry: sometimes his attention span tends to...waver, when he has a lot of things to relate to."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "Here we are," Grimm said, stopping in front of the detention cell. "You can take your time with him."
''Thank you sir...''

Mae saluted her superior, then opened Garrett's cell door. She stepped in and gently shut the metal slab behind her and faced Mae's assailant, who was staring into space and ignoring Mae's presence. It may have seemed as if he showed no remorse, but Mae could sense that his eyes told a tale that could have brought about his current setback.

''Good afternoon, officer Esaki...'' Mae said, walking towards his bed and taking a seat beside him. All the GSD did was huff in disappointment, but let out a small whimper. Mae couldn't but let a concerned smile break out on her face as she put a paw on his. ''Garrett....while I am not particularly happy of your actions, it is my belief that you never intended for this to happen.'' Mae began, fishing out a small notebook from her vest.

Garrett still didn't say anything. It seemed that he was pondering hard about something....almost as if he was thinking about a consequence he must face. His mind seemed to be elsewhere.

''Garrett, it's fine. You can tell me anything...''

It took 5 minutes for the GSD to break the silence. ''The anise I abused is being distributed by Lieutenant Josef Fritz, that blue eyed white german shepherd. I had been suffering from depression for a period and he approached me with it. This is how I got hooked onto anise, and I heard he has been harvesting them from a small plantation somewhere on Merriweather. That I don't know, but you must have him reported quickly. I've seen him distribute it to tourist's pets when he's off duty just to earn a few extra bucks too. I would have wanted to report him myself but, I was already under the influence of anise. You know the rest of the story.''Garrett said, looking down at his bed. There was no eye contact at all between the two canines.

''Whitey did this?!'' Mae whispered loudly in disbelief as she jotted down whatever Garrett had told her. Mae stood up and made her way to the door. ''Thank you Garrett. I will talk to Grimm about reinstating you.''

It made Garrett shake his head slowly. ''No. That's alright. I have brought shame to myself and my family. I'm quitting the force.'' Garrett said, looking down, tears streaming down his face.

Mae couldn't say anything but only look on in dismay. She sighed with a tinge of sadness as she opened the door, taking a final look at the poor GSD before, closing the door behind her. She sighed as she faced Grimm again. ''Sir, we have to arrest Whitey.'' Mae said.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun went wide-eyed for only a moment.

"H-ha, n-nice one with the b-bathrobe pretending to be a g-ghost," Khun said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"And why should I pretend?" the lycaon walked toward Khun...and passed through him.
"Cooool," Reginald said. "Can you do that with me?"
"Sure!" Bartholomew passed through the puppy, adding a mock ominous 'Oooouuu'.
Reginald just giggled. "Hehe, it tickles!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun froze as the thing passed through him.

"I, I I th-think, I n-need t-to s-sit d-down," he said, shaking.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yes, I heard everything. I'll send for him to my office and then have him subdued." Grimm shook his head. "Mr. Spencers is so not going to like this new trouble..."
Hotep the psychic

"by the way ive never got your name sir" Anubis said still following the owner
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"Yes, I heard everything. I'll send for him to my office and then have him subdued." Grimm shook his head. "Mr. Spencers is so not going to like this new trouble..."
''Oh....and Garrett said that he's quitting the force too...'' Mae said, sighing before looking at the metal door of Garrett's detention cell.

''Sir, I do not believe that he really wants to quit. Just that he's having a bit of a guilt trip right now. Perhaps you wanna try and talk him outta this?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"That would be Richard Spencers, owner of this resort and this island, head of the State of Meriweather Island. Charmed."
---
Grimm shook his head. Right now what former Officer Garrett needs is a leave of absence until his head is clear. I don't need another gun-wielding underling ridden by guilt trips. And now, if you'll excuse me..." The big man took his phone and opened a channel. "Mr. Spencers, Sir?"
---
The buzz interrupted the human, who answered quickly. "Grimm? Yes, on my way..." he frowned, deeply. Then he hissed a curse. "Just. great. Good, I'll send for a shaman, this will need a foolproof mindreading. I won't have this thing on *my* island. Fetch the mutt, be discreet. Over. Oh and someone from immigration takes care of those cougars."