HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keon

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Keon »

valerio wrote:Janus decided not to insist on Keon -in fact, Janus himself had suffered that kind of shyness for some time, after...
His stomach churned, and the wolfdog quickly changed subject with himself by addressing the other pet. "Uh, hi to you too, mr...?"
He looked at Janus and noticed that he was talking with him, and then, introduced himself.

"M-my name is Keon, sir. N-nice to meet you!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Like your name. And this is Buster. And I'm no 'sir', but thank you."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

As soon as Hubert mentioned about Serenade's "condition" , she already thought something wasn't right , but her fear just became apparent at the end of the dragon's story when he talked about "her entity" , and this made the fox flinched , so much that one of her legs jolted back and seconds from pushing her away from him . The only two things stopping her from doing so was the pain in her waist , which is weird , normally this kind of injuries wouldn't take her more than 2-3 minutes to recover , and the second one is the fact that Hubert helped Janus , the little thing she heard about The Hunter also helped calm her down a bit , there might be a slim chance that if this blows over , the dragon might still be able to understand . Decided to stay on the bright side of things , she didn't mention anything about the entity , instead just looked at Janus
"poor guy , and yet in the end , thanks to you and everyone, he managed to live the happy life he was meant to have , so I guess there's that..." then , still with a little smile , she let out a small sigh "Master Hubert , would you be so kind to keep this little secret of mine from the others ?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert nodded. <I feel bound to do so, so worry not. As long as it will not endanger my protegée and his mate.>
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote:Hubert nodded. <I feel bound to do so, so worry not. As long as it will not endanger my protegée and his mate.>
"Thank you , that was reassuring to say the least" Serenade thought , moments later her eyes started to close , and yet despite what it looked like , she didn't sleep
(OCC : sorry , massive writer's block ^^" )
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:
xhunterko wrote:He's right you know. Where one door closes, another opens. And besides. You've been working How long? There is nothing wrong with trying a different lifestyle. Miles thought to Arianna.
Mason just sat on the couch listening to the emotional conversation going on around him, He couldn't relate to pretty much any of it. So Mason just sat quietly waiting for a time when his opinions were needed or once Chris's dad came back into the room. He thought to himself about how his life changed when he went from a PFC to a wealthy owner and home. That was the only major change in his life so far.
In this moment, Matt entered the room carrying a silver platter with two tea-pots, four cups and a couple of bowls with biscuits.

"Sorry I took so long." The man said "I took some sedatives to calm my nerves down." he added "No point in making you worry about me too."
Once he put the platter on the table, he placed a cup in front of each pet and one in front of himself. Then he placed the bowls in front of the pets. Finally, he himself to look calm and asked with the calmest tone he could muster.
"Hot chocolate or herbal tea?" Matt threw a glance at Mason and Christopher "Ladies first."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And in the second the human walked in the room, Miles had vanished out of human sight once more!
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Do not speak like that, Arianna!" Christopher said, his eyes piercing hers "You speak of yourself as if you're some sort of machine that is to break after it's warranty expires or as a toy that is about to break. Never think like that for yourself. Even if one option is closed to you at the moment, there are always other options to choose from. I, myself, realized that the hard way."
Arianna weakly held Christopher's gaze, unable to find words to say. No one had ever challenged the philosophy that had led her faithfully through the years.
xhunterko wrote:He's right you know. Where one door closes, another opens. And besides. You've been working How long? There is nothing wrong with trying a different lifestyle. Miles thought to Arianna.
"I...I-" The shepherd's words failed her. She didn't know how to convey or defend what her trainer had taught her- what her grandfather proved as true. Perhaps because she had never questioned it herself- there had been no need to.

As long as you work hard and prove your worth, you won't end up like me, my dear.

Arianna longed to toss something back that would save her defense- Chris had painted what she believed in such a bad light. How was she supposed to-

The Moon Howler wrote:In this moment, Matt entered the room carrying a silver platter with two tea-pots, four cups and a couple of bowls with biscuits.

"Sorry I took so long." The man said "I took some sedatives to calm my nerves down." he added "No point in making you worry about me too."
Once he put the platter on the table, he placed a cup in front of each pet and one in front of himself. Then he placed the bowls in front of the pets. Finally, he himself to look calm and asked with the calmest tone he could muster.
"Hot chocolate or herbal tea?" Matt threw a glance at Mason and Christopher "Ladies first."
With Matt's return, the scramble in Arianna's head cut short, ready to focus and be of use. And then she realized, I've taken this far beyond the flock. But when you're trying to prove you're still a good dog, what's a girl to do?

" Hot chocolate, please."
Last edited by CrystallineWolf on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

What have you been through, Arianna? Miles thought softly to her with nothing but concern. Noting her dismay and uneasiness.
Keon

Post by Keon »

OOC: I guess you were talking with Janus, Valerio.
OC:
valerio wrote:"Like your name. And this is Buster. And I'm no 'sir', but thank you."
"O-ok si-, I mean, Buster." He said as he looked down, a little embarrassed.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke stayed at the side of the couch listening to the others while he thought for a moment. He then turned towards the others.
"uhm sorry to interrupt but I should clean up the upstairs, please make yourself at home"
With that Duke started back upstairs and walked into the room with the "deadly" bookcase, he starting picking to room up piece by piece, collecting his thoughts.
Last edited by Marine Fox on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Keon wrote:OOC: I guess you were talking with Janus, Valerio.
OC:
valerio wrote:"Like your name. And this is Buster. And I'm no 'sir', but thank you."
"O-ok si-, I mean, Buster." He said as he looked down, a little embarrassed.
"You can call me sir, if you like," Buster said with a smile. "Makes me feel powerful."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "You can call me sir, if you like," Buster said with a smile. "Makes me feel powerful."
"Isn't being Janus's boyfriend already make you seem powerful ?" Serenade said , chuckling , but didn't open her eyes , or move at all , except for her maw
valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolfdog swooned into the rabbit's arms. "He tamed the big bad wolf, he's the most powerful of rabbits!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"hehehehe , you guys sound so cute together , so , erm ,how long have you guys been , ya know.....?"
Keon

Post by Keon »

Keon stood quiet, sitted in his corner, looking what the other pets were saying.
valerio

Post by valerio »

serence ice fox wrote:"hehehehe , you guys sound so cute together , so , erm ,how long have you guys been , ya know.....?"
Janus showed an apologetic grin. "About...two days since I met him?" the funny thing was, he wasn't completely sure. Everything before his healing had still the quality of a blurry movie. A movie in which there were things he didn't want to see... Janus just hoped his bunny wouldn't get mortified by his words...
And, to change argument, the wolfdog turned to Keon. "You know, I used to be really, really shy. Although I was sick, I used that as an excuse to isolate me from the others, Keon." He offered his paw. "You can sniff, or shake. Wanna be friends?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"2 days huh...hehehehe"
valerio wrote: And, to change argument, the wolfdog turned to Keon. "You know, I used to be really, really shy. Although I was sick, I used that as an excuse to isolate me from the others, Keon." He offered his paw. "You can sniff, or shake. Wanna be friends?"
"Oh yah that's a really good idea , Keon's a little shy too , and apparently I'm not helping much with that , hehe"
The Moon Howler

CrystallineWolf wrote:With Matt's return, the scramble in Arianna's head cut short, ready to focus and be of use. And then she realized, I've taken this far beyond the flock. But when you're trying to prove you're still a good dog, what's a girl to do?

" Hot chocolate, please."
Matt nodded and filler her cup with the Hot chocolate.
"What about you two?" The man asked.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Keon

Post by Keon »

valerio wrote:And, to change argument, the wolfdog turned to Keon. "You know, I used to be really, really shy. Although I was sick, I used that as an excuse to isolate me from the others, Keon." He offered his paw. "You can sniff, or shake. Wanna be friends?"
Keon slowly extended his paw to a handshake, grabbin the wolfdog's paw and shaking, not too much, still a little anxious about this.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:Matt nodded and filler her cup with the Hot chocolate.
Mason waited quietly on the couch until Matt addressed him and Chris. Herbal Tea, Please and Thank you sir. He said to Matt then slowly extending his paw to the cup getting filled. Then grabbing it after it was filled, Lightly sipping it.
Yes, I am a furry.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus squatted down in front of the cat. "You too just came to live here?, Keon?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles sat right behind Arianna on the couch.

Sorry. He thought to her.
Keon

Post by Keon »

valerio wrote:Janus squatted down in front of the cat. "You too just came to live here?, Keon?"
He looked down, trying to avoid eye contact. "I.. Just moved here. Dad was called to work with the apples."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Mom works with the laws. Someone said she's scarier than me." he giggled.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"wait , your mom...uhm....what does she do exactly , if you don't mind I'm asking?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"She's a lawyer. Buster's Mom is an artist. And I am an artist as well."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote:"She's a lawyer. Buster's Mom is an artist. And I am an artist as well."
"oh I see , hehehe , you and Buster's mom being artists is awesome too , I've always wanted to get into one of the art-related things too , but never got the time or the talent to begin with , so...heh "
The Moon Howler

musclecar326 wrote:Mason waited quietly on the couch until Matt addressed him and Chris. Herbal Tea, Please and Thank you sir. He said to Matt then slowly extending his paw to the cup getting filled. Then grabbing it after it was filled, Lightly sipping it.
Once Matt filled Mason's cup, Christopher said that he wanted tea as well. The man didn't forget to fill his pet's and his own cup with Tea.
Despite it being still too hot, Matt was holding the cup with ease.

"Christopher, Mason and you, gal, I am not acquainted with." he said "You may wonder why I am like this and why I called Christopher so urgently. I am afraid I have some bad news about Rex." the man took a deep breath "I received a call just before I called you to come home - Rex is being dognapped!"

My RP Characters
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

The Moon Howler wrote:Matt nodded and filler her cup with the Hot chocolate.
"Thank you." Arianna said quietly. Enjoying the smell for a moment, she took a sip and let the warm drink slide down her throat.
xhunterko wrote:Miles sat right behind Arianna on the couch.

Sorry. He thought to her.
That's okay, mate, She responded- hoping the ghost wouldn't want an answer to his previous question. The shepherd wasn't entirely sure that anything she had experience warranted such concern. Whatever she'd been through, her littermates had been too.

The news that Matt revealed was not as shocking when she'd heard it the first time- similar to when a family member would announce that one of the horses died when she knew that for a fact herself. However, the fact that he got it from a phone call, and not the pets themselves was unsettling. Since police weren't on the scene, it most probably would've come from the kidnappers- since no one else had called attention the matter earlier. Arianna supposed she could tell the poor bloke that they knew already- but thought better of it. It was Christopher's dad, he should be the one to tell him; besides, she didn't trust her voice to make more than two words at the moment.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
valerio

Post by valerio »

serence ice fox wrote:
valerio wrote:"She's a lawyer. Buster's Mom is an artist. And I am an artist as well."
"oh I see , hehehe , you and Buster's mom being artists is awesome too , I've always wanted to get into one of the art-related things too , but never got the time or the talent to begin with , so...heh "
"What would you like to work with? I'm good with anything but digital. Too complicated. I made a woodcarving of Buns and...well, I'd like to carve you with that floooffee tail of yours."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"His work's amazingly lifelike," Buster said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote: "What would you like to work with? I'm good with anything but digital. Too complicated. I made a woodcarving of Buns and...well, I'd like to carve you with that floooffee tail of yours."
"well....erm...."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"His work's amazingly lifelike," Buster said.
"well , I...it's just that I don't think I'm cut out to be any sort of model , but if you like , then I guess it wouldn't hurt, hehe" Serenade answered after thinking about it for a bit , and , feeling a bit better , she tried to sit up "As for what I like to work with , I really don't know actually , the only things I know about drawings and the likes are from what I saw , in the towns I passed through , never had a chance to try , well unless you count drawing stick figures as drawing" she ended with a chuckle.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus' tail, bynow, had entered full wag mode and didn't look like it would stop. "Great! you could come to my place to pose and I could lean you what you need to exercise. And you?" he turned to Keon. "What do you like to do?"
Keon

Post by Keon »

valerio wrote:Janus' tail, bynow, had entered full wag mode and didn't look like it would stop. "Great! you could come to my place to pose and I could lean you what you need to exercise. And you?" he turned to Keon. "What do you like to do?"
Keon was looking as they talked, just remaining silent, until they passed the word to him.

"Uh, w-well I... I like to read some books, play chess, some video games. But I never really had someone to play with me beyond my dad."

He said while looking down, a little embarrassed, still sitted in the couch.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Great! I am not good with videogames, so you could teach me! And I'll bet that Buster would love to join!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Great! I am not good with videogames, so you could teach me! And I'll bet that Buster would love to join!"
"yeah, I've played a few video games. and I'm pretty good at chess, too," the rabbit said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well this is turning out to be a fun day after all , hehehe" Serenade giggled , seeing Janus that excited also put her in a good mood, and for a second forgot about the whole petnapping thing Miles told her before , along with her own problem
And for some reason , started to ask random question to pass the time
"oh yah , how did you guys know we were here anyway ?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

~Meanwhile..

In town, a small removals truck was driving around the houses, until it stopped and reversed into an open driveway of a medium-sized suburban home.

On the front lawn, a 'For Sale' sign rested next to the mailbox.

The truck's engine turned off as the passenger door opened and out hopped a middle-aged man.

"Wow, this place.." He mused, staring up at the house. It was a two-story, porch-front family home, the outer-cladding painted a warm pastel green.

"C'mon, lasses.. Look at our new home!" The man said into the truck cabin.

After he said that, a woman, a young teenage girl, and a dog lowered themselves out the truck.

"Oh, my.. This place is perfect, Calvin.." The woman said, shutting the truck door.

"I know, right? Nadia, I think we're going to be happy here.." Calvin agreed, putting an arm around her.

"Yeah, first thing's first though.. we gotta go inside! Got the keys?" Nadia said, prodding him.

Calvin smiled at her, then turned to look behind himself. "Angelina! Jess! You two go explore while me and your mum sort out the house, okay!? Be safe!!" He yelled. "..And be back before sundown!!" Nadia added.

The girl and the dog were running around the front garden, both stopped as they called.

"Okay!" The girl shouted back. She turned to the dog. "C'mon Jessie!"

"Aye, Cap'n Angelina!" Jessie said, saluting.

"Hey! Don't be smart! c'mon! Angelina retorted, then turned and ran down the street.

"Hehe! your're so easy to annoy!" Jessie said, then ran after her.

(OOC: Okay, that's my first post. My characters' are gonna roam a little, then maybe find their way towards the abandoned cabin.)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

serence ice fox wrote:"well this is turning out to be a fun day after all , hehehe" Serenade giggled , seeing Janus that excited also put her in a good mood, and for a second forgot about the whole petnapping thing Miles told her before , along with her own problem
And for some reason , started to ask random question to pass the time
"oh yah , how did you guys know we were here anyway ?"
"I told them," Tara said. "but that didn't really matter since Hubert was able to sense Duke's location."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets