NEW Housepet's Background list [Inconming Features]

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Daimond.

NEW Housepet's Background list [Inconming Features]

Post by Daimond. »

HEY! Hi everyone, i'm new here, but not new at reading HP, anyway, i want you guys to ask me for Backgrounds, i can do it to your personal resolution of screen, o by default, i do it in 1980x1080, i always do the background in HD, with very assimilate to the comic, the bad thing is i'm pretty slowly ^_^, But, in this time i have a lot of free time, so, Please don't think to do or not to do, just ask! :D

I accept commissions for background totally free if you wanna a background with another character that is in other strip.

PD: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING, all the credits go to Rick Griffin, for making the comic.
PDD: This backgrounds are absolutely free, don't accept any charge from trading this images.

----------------
I will upload a background once a week, as i repeat, i'm slow. Jeje. So i will leave you with somes dates where i probably (like 85%) will upload an a background.

<--- Come soon for dates -->
Last edited by Daimond. on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Silly Zealot

Re: NEW Housepet's Background petition list

Post by Silly Zealot »

Hey, welcome to the forums, your arrival could not be better timed!
Did you know there's currently a forum contest to create new seasonal banner? You could apply for an entry!
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Good Idea! Bu this belongs in Fan Projects, so I am just going to bump it there. Thank you for offering this!
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Daimond.

Post by Daimond. »

Good idea Silly, i will check that out :)