[Webcomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

_Stu_
Banner Artist

Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X

Post by _Stu_ »

Aaaaaaaaaaaand you both are ladykillers i guess.
Last edited by _Stu_ on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

*facepalm*
He's lucky he's immortal.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Uh-oh... Looks like somebody's getting their face punched in. Wait, does he even have a face? :?
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Grape already turned him into mush.... Multipher will not exist after she is done with him! :?

Dite town seems interesting.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Can't believe I been missing this =3

Grape, my dear you just look so evil and fabulous. Maxie would like to at least get a sneak peak look at you. I betcha them hellcats would love a taste of you... until you realize how big them hellcats are.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

Multipher has bumps on his eyes. The Hell?
Last edited by _Stu_ on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

A demon, eh? I could not make out the creature.

Also, they have been found out! Oh NO!!! Spike better unleash it all and barrel through everything else!

I just got a weird thought.... what if Primo being made Cerberus was not because he was qualified for the job, but because he was qualified to get the one who is supposed to get the job.... what if Primo was made Cerberus just to draw Spike into Hell to make a deal so that SPIKE would become the new Cerberus..... I think Lord Belial wants Spike to have the job and used Primo as a way to make it happen! :o :o :o :o :o
My characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Aaand there goes the first layoff of the week.
Karl

Post by Karl »

_Stu_ wrote:Multipher has bumps on his eyes. The Hell?
Yeah. Seriously, what kind of stupid guy could draw something like this?
I'm a bookworm!
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

I hope Grape stays as she is. She looks better this way.
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

copper wrote:I just got a weird thought.... what if Primo being made Cerberus was not because he was qualified for the job, but because he was qualified to get the one who is supposed to get the job.... what if Primo was made Cerberus just to draw Spike into Hell to make a deal so that SPIKE would become the new Cerberus..... I think Lord Belial wants Spike to have the job and used Primo as a way to make it happen! :o :o :o :o :o
That..... Would actually be a really cool plot twist. I didn't think it made sense that Belial chose primo since primo's just an actor. Your idea makes sense when you think about it like that. Thumbs up to you dude. Uxie would be proud.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
NogitsuneGabriel

Post by NogitsuneGabriel »

Wait, why did Spike just leave his weapon behind?
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Copper, you are genious, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the actual, inevitable plot twist that's about to come.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
valerio

Post by valerio »

copper wrote:A demon, eh? I could not make out the creature.

Also, they have been found out! Oh NO!!! Spike better unleash it all and barrel through everything else!

I just got a weird thought.... what if Primo being made Cerberus was not because he was qualified for the job, but because he was qualified to get the one who is supposed to get the job.... what if Primo was made Cerberus just to draw Spike into Hell to make a deal so that SPIKE would become the new Cerberus..... I think Lord Belial wants Spike to have the job and used Primo as a way to make it happen! :o :o :o :o :o
In this case, Lord Belial could have just intervened, like any good demon woud do - personally or through a minion - to stop the time during the fight with Winters and offer the sweet deal. Demons don't have any problem with interfering with mortals' lives.
Or, Belial or his minion could have offered Primo's life in return for the position of Cerberus, after Winters had left the scene... All in all, there were multiple choices to offer and not one involving mortals meddling with the netherworld.
Nah, there is something else going on, and let's face it: STU learnt well at Rick's school when it comes with surprising his fans 8-)
Karl

Post by Karl »

Lord Belial is actually Keene Milton's lost twin!
I'm a bookworm!
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

valerio wrote:Nah, there is something else going on, and let's face it: STU learnt well at Rick's school when it comes with surprising his fans 8-)
Sounds to me like you know something!
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

valerio wrote:

In this case, Lord Belial could have just intervened, like any good demon woud do - personally or through a minion - to stop the time during the fight with Winters and offer the sweet deal. Demons don't have any problem with interfering with mortals' lives.
Or, Belial or his minion could have offered Primo's life in return for the position of Cerberus, after Winters had left the scene... All in all, there were multiple choices to offer and not one involving mortals meddling with the netherworld.
Nah, there is something else going on, and let's face it: STU learnt well at Rick's school when it comes with surprising his fans 8-)

I say only this.... everything you said, Pete did..... Lord Belial seems like more of a planner than Pete, who is rather brash. Quite frankly, Belial has more sense than Pete, and would realize that Spike would not accept a deal before, and would rather go for the dead Primo than the upset Spike, plan ahead. Do you not think it strange that in all the universe, all the souls, Primo was chosen above all others? The one closest to the strongest unallied creature on the planet?
My characters
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

copper wrote:
valerio wrote:

I say only this.... everything you said, Pete did..... Lord Belial seems like more of a planner than Pete, who is rather brash. Quite frankly, Belial has more sense than Pete, and would realize that Spike would not accept a deal before, and would rather go for the dead Primo than the upset Spike, plan ahead. Do you not think it strange that in all the universe, all the souls, Primo was chosen above all others?The one closest to the strongest unallied creature on the planet?
I certainly do.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hmmm...yes, it makes sense.
I'll add this: It's possible that Cerb got promoted because she had grown too good for her old job (pun intended). Belial doesn't want 'only' Spike, he wants him in the most corrupted and malevolent status, a true demon incarnated. Clues *have* been thrown here and there so far.
Which may also lead to think that Belial has other, more dangerous plans in mind: We haven't seen Spike's full potential yet, and I fear the Lord of the Netherworld might find this mortal more useful for something else than play watchdog....
_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

I can smell triangles

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ooh, great theory! I like it! I can't tell for now, but who knows...
Karlos wrote:Lord Belial is actually Keene Milton's lost twin!
Aw c'mon, this is just nonsense :lol:
Last edited by _Stu_ on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Evvvvverybody's a Grapenut. X3 *noms on Spike's head*
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
valerio

Post by valerio »

Am I the only one worried that Spike is considering normal 'feeling a demon inside'? *shivers*
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Grape I think you looked better as a normal cat.
Wait a minute wasn't her armor supposed to be a healing class armor?

Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

I've been fascinated by metamorphosises since I was a toddler, but I don't like permanentones, they kind of make me sad for the transformed ones.
Legotron123 wrote:Wait a minute wasn't her armor supposed to be a healing class armor?
Woah! Good call!

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I like Grape like this! She should save taking the antidote until she goes back to the mortal realm, just to mess with Peanut and Max...... and Tarot. :lol:

Spike and Peanut and Max.... grape must be an attractive kitty.

Big Gates. I wonder who is guarding them.
My characters
_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

Legotron123 wrote:Wait a minute wasn't her armor supposed to be a healing class armor?
Actually, not exactly... her armor is designed for supporters. A support must cover part of the weakpoints of a striker, she also has potions to cure wounds and sorta (not that Spike needs that), but also various utilities to overcome various situations, where brute force can't, a supporter can

But a demonic virus curable in just one way... her equipment can do almost nothing

GeckoZY
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes

Post by GeckoZY »

copper wrote:I like Grape like this! She should save taking the antidote until she goes back to the mortal realm, just to mess with Peanut and Max...... and Tarot. :lol:
^Best idea. But I think she could save some cookies and antidote, just to avoid her condition to worsen for now and eat them again later for Peanut and Max.

...which makes me wonder when will we go back to Peanut and Max. XD
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
El Psy Congroo
valerio

Post by valerio »

...you mean Primo and Spike *of course*
Now, if Peanut won't grab the occasion and make fun of Maxie... :lol: :lol: :lol:
_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

"Greetings, i'm Belial, king of this TOWN. You got something to say?"
Last edited by _Stu_ on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

valerio

Post by valerio »

they must be spending a gazillion in air conditioning, down there!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Yes Grape, give in and keep your new awesome form.... maybe become a shapeshifter, like Spike and his forms...

That town is the place to be! It is so hot it's on fire! :lol:

I like the epic hero pose at the end.
My characters
Gren

Post by Gren »

Well, that town isn't too much different from Buenos Aires, I fear. :?

Haha nah just kidding. This arc is getting so exciting, and we aren't even in the climax yet.
ImageImage
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Just like how it is down here in San Diego!

I'm there for botcon.

_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

...and hypocrisy, too!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for being late, here we are :(
Last edited by _Stu_ on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"turists" should be "tourists"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

That must be how FFDD Jack will look one day...