Reply to topic  [ 3884 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 98  Next
[Webcomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1529
Images: 3
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Image

Aaaaaaaaaaaand you both are ladykillers i guess.

_________________
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Image

Image


Last edited by _Stu_ on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 784
Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
*facepalm*
He's lucky he's immortal.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:13 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:53 pm
Posts: 373
Location: The magical land of "Tomorrow"
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Uh-oh... Looks like somebody's getting their face punched in. Wait, does he even have a face? :?

_________________
"I'll leave this spot open until I can think of something meaningful to write here." - Me
Nope, still can't think of anything...
Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...


Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6284
Location: Florida
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Grape already turned him into mush.... Multipher will not exist after she is done with him! :?

Dite town seems interesting.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3879
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Can't believe I been missing this =3

Grape, my dear you just look so evil and fabulous. Maxie would like to at least get a sneak peak look at you. I betcha them hellcats would love a taste of you... until you realize how big them hellcats are.

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1529
Images: 3
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Image

_________________
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Image

Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:31 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1529
Images: 3
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Image

Multipher has bumps on his eyes. The Hell?

_________________
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Image

Image


Last edited by _Stu_ on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:32 am
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6284
Location: Florida
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
A demon, eh? I could not make out the creature.

Also, they have been found out! Oh NO!!! Spike better unleash it all and barrel through everything else!

I just got a weird thought.... what if Primo being made Cerberus was not because he was qualified for the job, but because he was qualified to get the one who is supposed to get the job.... what if Primo was made Cerberus just to draw Spike into Hell to make a deal so that SPIKE would become the new Cerberus..... I think Lord Belial wants Spike to have the job and used Primo as a way to make it happen! :o :o :o :o :o

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14190
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Aaand there goes the first layoff of the week.

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:47 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm
Posts: 1606
Location: Singing Fortepiano
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
_Stu_ wrote:
Multipher has bumps on his eyes. The Hell?


Yeah. Seriously, what kind of stupid guy could draw something like this?

_________________
2+2=22
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:26 am
Posts: 1752
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
I hope Grape stays as she is. She looks better this way.

_________________
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus


Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 784
Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
copper wrote:
I just got a weird thought.... what if Primo being made Cerberus was not because he was qualified for the job, but because he was qualified to get the one who is supposed to get the job.... what if Primo was made Cerberus just to draw Spike into Hell to make a deal so that SPIKE would become the new Cerberus..... I think Lord Belial wants Spike to have the job and used Primo as a way to make it happen! :o :o :o :o :o

That..... Would actually be a really cool plot twist. I didn't think it made sense that Belial chose primo since primo's just an actor. Your idea makes sense when you think about it like that. Thumbs up to you dude. Uxie would be proud.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:03 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:19 pm
Posts: 36
Location: Here and There
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Wait, why did Spike just leave his weapon behind?

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1370
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Copper, you are genious, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the actual, inevitable plot twist that's about to come.

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:26 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14190
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
copper wrote:
A demon, eh? I could not make out the creature.

Also, they have been found out! Oh NO!!! Spike better unleash it all and barrel through everything else!

I just got a weird thought.... what if Primo being made Cerberus was not because he was qualified for the job, but because he was qualified to get the one who is supposed to get the job.... what if Primo was made Cerberus just to draw Spike into Hell to make a deal so that SPIKE would become the new Cerberus..... I think Lord Belial wants Spike to have the job and used Primo as a way to make it happen! :o :o :o :o :o

In this case, Lord Belial could have just intervened, like any good demon woud do - personally or through a minion - to stop the time during the fight with Winters and offer the sweet deal. Demons don't have any problem with interfering with mortals' lives.
Or, Belial or his minion could have offered Primo's life in return for the position of Cerberus, after Winters had left the scene... All in all, there were multiple choices to offer and not one involving mortals meddling with the netherworld.
Nah, there is something else going on, and let's face it: STU learnt well at Rick's school when it comes with surprising his fans 8-)

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:37 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm
Posts: 1606
Location: Singing Fortepiano
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Lord Belial is actually Keene Milton's lost twin!

_________________
2+2=22
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1370
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
valerio wrote:
Nah, there is something else going on, and let's face it: STU learnt well at Rick's school when it comes with surprising his fans 8-)

Sounds to me like you know something!

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:51 pm
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6284
Location: Florida
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
valerio wrote:
copper wrote:
A demon, eh? I could not make out the creature.

Also, they have been found out! Oh NO!!! Spike better unleash it all and barrel through everything else!

I just got a weird thought.... what if Primo being made Cerberus was not because he was qualified for the job, but because he was qualified to get the one who is supposed to get the job.... what if Primo was made Cerberus just to draw Spike into Hell to make a deal so that SPIKE would become the new Cerberus..... I think Lord Belial wants Spike to have the job and used Primo as a way to make it happen! :o :o :o :o :o

In this case, Lord Belial could have just intervened, like any good demon woud do - personally or through a minion - to stop the time during the fight with Winters and offer the sweet deal. Demons don't have any problem with interfering with mortals' lives.
Or, Belial or his minion could have offered Primo's life in return for the position of Cerberus, after Winters had left the scene... All in all, there were multiple choices to offer and not one involving mortals meddling with the netherworld.
Nah, there is something else going on, and let's face it: STU learnt well at Rick's school when it comes with surprising his fans 8-)



I say only this.... everything you said, Pete did..... Lord Belial seems like more of a planner than Pete, who is rather brash. Quite frankly, Belial has more sense than Pete, and would realize that Spike would not accept a deal before, and would rather go for the dead Primo than the upset Spike, plan ahead. Do you not think it strange that in all the universe, all the souls, Primo was chosen above all others? The one closest to the strongest unallied creature on the planet?

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 784
Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
copper wrote:
valerio wrote:
copper wrote:
A demon, eh? I could not make out the creature.

Also, they have been found out! Oh NO!!! Spike better unleash it all and barrel through everything else!

I just got a weird thought.... what if Primo being made Cerberus was not because he was qualified for the job, but because he was qualified to get the one who is supposed to get the job.... what if Primo was made Cerberus just to draw Spike into Hell to make a deal so that SPIKE would become the new Cerberus..... I think Lord Belial wants Spike to have the job and used Primo as a way to make it happen! :o :o :o :o :o

In this case, Lord Belial could have just intervened, like any good demon woud do - personally or through a minion - to stop the time during the fight with Winters and offer the sweet deal. Demons don't have any problem with interfering with mortals' lives.
Or, Belial or his minion could have offered Primo's life in return for the position of Cerberus, after Winters had left the scene... All in all, there were multiple choices to offer and not one involving mortals meddling with the netherworld.
Nah, there is something else going on, and let's face it: STU learnt well at Rick's school when it comes with surprising his fans 8-)



I say only this.... everything you said, Pete did..... Lord Belial seems like more of a planner than Pete, who is rather brash. Quite frankly, Belial has more sense than Pete, and would realize that Spike would not accept a deal before, and would rather go for the dead Primo than the upset Spike, plan ahead. Do you not think it strange that in all the universe, all the souls, Primo was chosen above all others?The one closest to the strongest unallied creature on the planet?

I certainly do.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:00 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14190
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Hmmm...yes, it makes sense.
I'll add this: It's possible that Cerb got promoted because she had grown too good for her old job (pun intended). Belial doesn't want 'only' Spike, he wants him in the most corrupted and malevolent status, a true demon incarnated. Clues *have* been thrown here and there so far.
Which may also lead to think that Belial has other, more dangerous plans in mind: We haven't seen Spike's full potential yet, and I fear the Lord of the Netherworld might find this mortal more useful for something else than play watchdog....

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:48 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1529
Images: 3
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Image

_________________
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Image

Image


Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1529
Images: 3
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Image

I can smell triangles

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ooh, great theory! I like it! I can't tell for now, but who knows...

Karlos wrote:
Lord Belial is actually Keene Milton's lost twin!


Aw c'mon, this is just nonsense :lol:

_________________
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Image

Image


Last edited by _Stu_ on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3879
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Evvvvverybody's a Grapenut. X3 *noms on Spike's head*

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:15 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14190
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Am I the only one worried that Spike is considering normal 'feeling a demon inside'? *shivers*

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:30 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 784
Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Grape I think you looked better as a normal cat.
Wait a minute wasn't her armor supposed to be a healing class armor?

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1370
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
I've been fascinated by metamorphosises since I was a toddler, but I don't like permanentones, they kind of make me sad for the transformed ones.

Legotron123 wrote:
Wait a minute wasn't her armor supposed to be a healing class armor?

Woah! Good call!

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:48 am
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6284
Location: Florida
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
I like Grape like this! She should save taking the antidote until she goes back to the mortal realm, just to mess with Peanut and Max...... and Tarot. :lol:

Spike and Peanut and Max.... grape must be an attractive kitty.

Big Gates. I wonder who is guarding them.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1529
Images: 3
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Legotron123 wrote:
Wait a minute wasn't her armor supposed to be a healing class armor?

Actually, not exactly... her armor is designed for supporters. A support must cover part of the weakpoints of a striker, she also has potions to cure wounds and sorta (not that Spike needs that), but also various utilities to overcome various situations, where brute force can't, a supporter can

But a demonic virus curable in just one way... her equipment can do almost nothing

_________________
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Image

Image


Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:43 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:39 am
Posts: 486
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
copper wrote:
I like Grape like this! She should save taking the antidote until she goes back to the mortal realm, just to mess with Peanut and Max...... and Tarot. :lol:

^Best idea. But I think she could save some cookies and antidote, just to avoid her condition to worsen for now and eat them again later for Peanut and Max.

...which makes me wonder when will we go back to Peanut and Max. XD

_________________
SL: Otter Valley
Image
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
Image


Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:29 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14190
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
...you mean Primo and Spike *of course*
Now, if Peanut won't grab the occasion and make fun of Maxie... :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:33 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1529
Images: 3
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Image

_________________
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Image

Image


Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1529
Images: 3
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Image

"Greetings, i'm Belial, king of this TOWN. You got something to say?"

_________________
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Image

Image


Last edited by _Stu_ on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:03 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14190
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
they must be spending a gazillion in air conditioning, down there!

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:05 am
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6284
Location: Florida
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Yes Grape, give in and keep your new awesome form.... maybe become a shapeshifter, like Spike and his forms...

That town is the place to be! It is so hot it's on fire! :lol:

I like the epic hero pose at the end.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1131
Location: Argentina
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Well, that town isn't too much different from Buenos Aires, I fear. :?

Haha nah just kidding. This arc is getting so exciting, and we aren't even in the climax yet.

_________________
ImageImage


Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 784
Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Just like how it is down here in San Diego!





I'm there for botcon.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:19 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1529
Images: 3
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Image

_________________
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Image

Image


Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:16 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1529
Images: 3
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
Image

...and hypocrisy, too!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for being late, here we are :(

_________________
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Image

Image


Last edited by _Stu_ on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:18 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
"turists" should be "tourists"

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:27 am
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14190
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X
That must be how FFDD Jack will look one day...

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3884 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 98  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.