For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Arc #32: The Dog Days of Summer

Post by Buckdida »

It's Fox! It's King!

IT'S SUMMER!

...PANT PANT PANT PANT PANT :lol:
Sneaky wrote:Drooooooooooooooooooooool! I hope Fox doesn't get any on his book, kweh.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Teh Brawler

Re: Arc #32: The Dog Days of Summer

Post by Teh Brawler »

Oh MAN this looks like a good arc. I CAN'T WAIT I WANT TO SEE MORE TIGER.

Wait, pair of pants? I don't ge-DOHOHOHOHO CLEVER RICK :3
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I'd rather not go into the implications of what Fox said (or more accurately, what certain people will assume could be implied), so all I'll say is this: WHY?!

This could be a good arc, though. I'm looking forward to it.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Yay the King arc this should be a blast
ReCreate

Post by ReCreate »

KINGKINGKINGKINGKINGKING
:P

This is the king arc rick was talking about a while ago in that "vote for the next arc" thread. :P Anyone remember.

Anyways, this arc is going to be interesting. :P
Don't let others define you, Only you can determine your fate
no longer active, sorry
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

THAT got my attention.... :shock: Wonder what Fox meant by that (and I'm not thinking anything untoward)....

Not surprised King's still mad at Bino, though....

I'll probably wait until at least the next update before recording these lines....
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:THAT got my attention.... :shock: Wonder what Fox meant by that (and I'm not thinking anything untoward)....

I'll probably wait until at least the next update before recording these lines....
Same.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

ChewyChewy wrote:THAT got my attention.... :shock: Wonder what Fox meant by that (and I'm not thinking anything untoward)
The implications you're giving what Fox said are much more extreme than I think Rick meant: Fox is merely saying that King would be attractive to dogs (or cats {meheheh I'm creating drama >:3}) of the opposite gender. I'm not sure anything more than that is to be assumed.
Besides, Rick has pushed the PG rating before.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Teh Brawler wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:THAT got my attention.... :shock: Wonder what Fox meant by that (and I'm not thinking anything untoward)
The implications you're giving what Fox said are much more extreme than I think Rick meant: Fox is merely saying that King would be attractive to dogs (or cats {meheheh I'm creating drama >:3}) of the opposite gender. I'm not sure anything more than that is to be assumed.
KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

needs more pants. and this is totally a Daisy arc. a good excuse for Rick to use the "Hi i'm Daisy" line endlessly.

On a serious note, i'm wondering if Grape will be in this arc? anytime i see a dog meeting now, i picture Grape somehow getting involved now. Max would be a added bonus, though i admit i have my doubts.

To add onto that, i wonder if Tarot will be there?
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wow, i forgot it's technically Monday and there's a comic. lemme read it...
-5 min later-
:lol: oh i think i'm going to like this arc!

and i have to work early tomorrow, so that's it for me today....err, yesterday...i don't know...
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

GameCobra wrote:needs more pants. and this is totally a Daisy arc. a good excuse for Rick to use the "Hi i'm Daisy" line endlessly.
THANK YOU GAMECOBRA FOR POINTING THIS OUT I LOVE YOU

MORE TIGER AND DAISY
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Teh Brawler wrote:
*sigh* I just said I'm NOT thinking anything untoward.... :P I'm still not.

However, I still think there's SOMETHING in the way of a subtext to what he said--that was a curiously specific thing to be saying, unless it turns out he was just teasing him. I can't see something like that being said and that's all there is to it. What you said is part of it, but it sounds to me like one or more SPECIFIC dogs might be in that category (if he's not just teasing him--that face he made suggests that possibility)....

If nothing else we'll get a funny awkward conversation in the next update....
PF chars

--Phoenix

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ctcmjh wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:
KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA
*Winds up the Fish of Justice*
ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:THAT got my attention.... :shock: Wonder what Fox meant by that (and I'm not thinking anything untoward)....

Same.
I better hear some grade-A, well timed panting in these lines!

Also, I just looked at the alt-text. Good 'ol corny and funny. :lol:
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:
*sigh* I just said I'm NOT thinking anything untoward.... :P I'm still not.

However, I still think there's SOMETHING in the way of a subtext to what he said--that was a curiously specific thing to be saying, unless it turns out he was just teasing him. I can't see something like that being said and that's all there is to it. What you said is part of it, but it sounds to me like one or more SPECIFIC dogs might be in that category (if he's not just teasing him--that face he made suggests that possibility)....
You mean you've never been told by a friend that you'd be attractive to someone of the opposite gender, without any real reference to an actual person?
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Buckdida wrote: I better hear some grade-A, well timed panting in these lines!

Heheh, I'll try.... I've tried just saying the lines while panting, and it's HARD. I keep lisping on my S's.... :oops:

I'll probably have to spend a LOT of time practicing the lines just to make it work right (maybe I'll even have to do TWO recordings for this update--one of me panting and the other of me speaking breathlessly.... :oops: ).

@Teh Brawler: No, I never have been. Few friends, and none has ever said anything like that to me.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Buckdida wrote:*Winds up the Fish of Justice*
I'm sorry Buck. I'm just really hyped for a King arc. It's in my best hopes that King will have Sasha in this arc, and that King will woo her away from Bino. This may or may not happen, but it is my hopes.

As for my comment on Chewy's post, Ebly has told me he liked how I voiced Fox, but the recording was too fuzzy to make an official judgement. I will wait until the next update (or two) before I record a recording of Fox.

I'm sorry for my one-liners, and copy-pasta posts. I hope this explains what I meant by them.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Buckdida wrote: I better hear some grade-A, well timed panting in these lines!

Heheh, I'll try.... I've tried just saying the lines while panting, and it's HARD. I keep lisping on my S's.... :oops:

I'll probably have to spend a LOT of time practicing the lines just to make it work right (maybe I'll even have to do TWO recordings for this update--one of me panting and the other of me speaking breathlessly.... :oops: ).

@Teh Brawler: No, I never have been. Few friends, and none has ever said anything like that to me.
THIS IS WHY I WANT MORE TIGER

Also, never mind at my mild rant on implications.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Neko

Post by Neko »

Yay King! excited to see what happens :D
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Technically Fox is mistaken--King has talked to Sasha and Joey so far....
PF chars

--Phoenix

Typhon
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.

Post by Typhon »

the title threw me off a little bit lol..
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

ChewyChewy wrote:Technically Fox is mistaken--King has talked to Sasha and Joey so far....
I think he meant talking to other people on a regular basis
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Well talking to Joey and Sasha kind of happened by accident. But he's pretty clearly on at least decent terms with Sasha.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Sleet wrote:Well talking to Joey and Sasha kind of happened by accident. But he's pretty clearly on at least decent terms with Sasha.
True--King didn't initiate either conversation....

And yeah, I wonder if that's going to come up herein....
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Sleet wrote:Well talking to Joey and Sasha kind of happened by accident. But he's pretty clearly on at least decent terms with Sasha.
I agree. For King to have gone through all the trouble of building her a dog-house says he at least is friendly with her. Although, to quote one of my previous posts:
I wrote: KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA KINGXSASHA
'nuff said.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

You know I just thought of something King clearly has never even thought about any of the females in the neighborhood being attracted to him due to either being a former human or just due to being more worried about his predicament at the moment. However this arc will most likely change this of course.
Icharus

Post by Icharus »

At first I didn't get the alt text. Five minutes later I had a red palm mark on my forehead.

Yay new arc.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

We don't know if King actually likes Sasha or not (platonically or otherwise), we just know that he feels really bad about her situation and is to some degree a nice guy. And that he at least doesn't hate her, of course.

Are we even sure King is into dogs? I mean, much of his mind stayed the same when he transformed, so perhaps he did not develop a romantic interest in his new species. Also, I'll spare the easy PETA joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

I'm sorry Buck. I'm just really hyped for a King arc. It's in my best hopes that King will have Sasha in this arc, and that King will woo her away from Bino. This may or may not happen, but it is my hopes.
SO Ditto! :D :D :D :D
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Sleet wrote:We don't know if King actually likes Sasha or not (platonically or otherwise), we just know that he feels really bad about her situation and is to some degree a nice guy. And that he at least doesn't hate her, of course.

Are we even sure King is into dogs? I mean, much of his mind stayed the same when he transformed, so perhaps he did not develop a romantic interest in his new species. Also, I'll spare the easy PETA joke.
I'm hoping not--I very much doubt that Pete changed Joel with the intent of leaving him this way.

Sorry, all you KingXSasha shippers. :P
PF chars

--Phoenix

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Sleet wrote:We don't know if King actually likes Sasha or not (platonically or otherwise), we just know that he feels really bad about her situation and is to some degree a nice guy. And that he at least doesn't hate her, of course.

I'm hoping not--I very much doubt that Pete changed Joel with the intent of leaving him this way.

Sorry, all you KingXSasha shippers. :P
Even as a KingXSasha shipper I have to agree with you I may like the pairing but I don't think that King's going to stay King forever I think that he will get changed back. (It's why I like the idea of him becoming Sasha's new owner) But I will admit this if he does stay King and is never turned back (either because Pete won't do it or he does not want to go back to being human for what ever reason) I would like to see them together because its not like he would have much of a chose at that point anyway.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Wouldn't sit well with Bino either, considering the arc with Bino and Sasha we saw recently....
PF chars

--Phoenix

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

True It really wouldn't. I must admit The Present really changed my thoughts on BinoXSasha (and Bino in general at least a little) I used to hate it completely but now I actually like it quite a bit.
Foldo

Post by Foldo »

There has not yet been "squee", here? I am disappointed. :|
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Foldo wrote:There has not yet been "squee", here? I am disappointed. :|
SQUEE! KING'S SO CUTE! OMG!!!!
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Yay! CorgiKing is back :3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Esquire Fox

Post by Esquire Fox »

A hot summer indeed.
Now we know King has to pant, but is he colorblind (or as close to it as dogs get)?
Anyways, should be a fun arc, looking forward to more.
- Esquire Fox

What do you mean that's not what the signature is for?
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Heehee, Fox and King = awesomeness
Alex

Post by Alex »

Yay, I'm glad we get to see more of King and Fox! They're both awesome, and all, but... Sabrina... :(

So anyway, Fox likes how King looks like, apparently. What's so bad about that?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Horay for character development!
I love this arc already

I got a feeling we might get introduced to a new Female dog character(s)
(probably not do)
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"