Housepets Fanfic Thinking...

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

CrazyAce

Housepets Fanfic Thinking...

Post by CrazyAce »

So far on my fanfic, I have an equivelant of 5 books done (and I've started it in the middle of December). So is that too stretched out?

How huge is your guys' fanfictions?
Image "LOOK, IT'S ROCK AND ROLL!"
valerio

Re: Housepets Fanfic Thinking...

Post by valerio »

mine started almost three years ago and spans (so far) 329 chapters distributed in four seasons. *whistles innocently* :roll:
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Valerio's is rather large, but it's a great read, so I don't mind :D
Mine is currently 5 chapters with 8600 words. When I get through either the next chapter or the chapter after that, I'll start posting again. (The current section deviated from my plan and refused to write itself :roll: , but I've been pestering it enough that I might get through soon). I plan on 20 or so chapters which puts me around 35,000 to 40,000 words total, but I'm just telling one story, so that's about right for me.

We have everything from very short stories with just a few thousand words to Valerio's behemoth and everything in between. ;)
Are you thinking of posting here? We'd gladly have another fic to get wrapped up in.
_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

Valerio's indeed the biggest one as far as i've seen... i have "just" 296 strips so far for my comic. Every time Valerio updates, i calculated that i'd need like 60 strips to reproduce one. Preposterous
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

valerio

Post by valerio »

_Stu_ wrote:Valerio's indeed the biggest one as far as i've seen... i have "just" 296 strips so far for my comic. Every time Valerio updates, i calculated that i'd need like 60 strips to reproduce one. Preposterous
*hands €987,000 to Stu* can I hire you now?
Karl

Post by Karl »

My fanfiction currently has 51 chapters (over 500 pages in WORD). It took me a lot of typing and mind energy, but it still was fun, trying to create my own miniworld based on other world, and then show them to other people to see what they think of it. At this moment my fanfiction is suspended due to my health problems. But my work sucks anyways, not even worth a glimpse.

I don't think your work is too stretched out, basing on the information you provided in forts post. Imagination should never have limits. But that, of course, depends from you how do you want to express yourself and in what way.
I'm a bookworm!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Oh, Karlos, remember: we are STILL waiting for you to give us more Binawesomeness! :D
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I abandoned mine and now it is so out of date,... I started it before Bailey existed!!! :?

It was only about a quarter of the way done and had like 30 pages in word, maybe.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

I haven't updated mine in a month already... It only has 3 chapters so far, which are kind of short compared to everyone else's. Hopefully I can force myself to continue it some day.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

Now I'm 3/4 done with Book 6 of my fanfic. I'd have to say, this book is more depressing and vulgar than my other books...

I guess I'm gradually getting worse with my depression, AND I'm finding it hard to write any more things.
JohnWillow

Post by JohnWillow »

I abandoned mine a while back when I realized it wasn't cannon anymore. My personal life became pretty hectic too.

What's your fic about
Spike - "Seriously, a talking Dog is the weird thing about all this"

Me - "Not at all, the fact that you're a dog and not a lizard is much weirder"
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

JohnWillow wrote:I abandoned mine a while back when I realized it wasn't cannon anymore. My personal life became pretty hectic too.

What's your fic about
Mine is basically centered around a new dog named Andrew, who moved in with his "parents" into Babylon Gardens from Brooklyn, NY, and how he's trying to get used to the people (and pets) in the area. I would post the first chapter of Book 1, but it's a tiny bit obscene with language. I'll try finding a way to censor the section so anyone can view it on here.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

well the forum should automatically censor out obscenities, but if the subject matter is obscene you shouldn't post it here
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

if you wanna post it before having to filter it. Than go to fanfiction.net and go under the comics tab on the home page and Housepets! is there and there is fanfics inside. Or just skip that and click this link ---> http://www.fanfiction.net/comic/Housepets/

You will have to make an account there, but the system over there is more open to vulgar/swearing, violence, and other stuff. So you could post your story there right away.... If you want
Yes, I am a furry.