17th Century Fox

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: 17th Century Fox

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Blacks dove down a ways away, "theres a clam bed, but still that otters bound to be faster than me I cant go like that too long." blacks thought to himself grabing a lot of clams and placing them into a leather bag. he then launched upwards towards the surface and took a breath of air next to the otter. and then continued next to him.
___

pinch was yelling in fun with bowsprit at the sudden speed up from the otter and soon almost fell out of the boat as he went underwater he then climbed back in as quick as he could and shook himself off abit
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"How much longer till we get there?" Tiki said as he resurfaced himself.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Should be pretty close, if we're over the reef already."

Jerome looks at the stars, and the light of the ship, and guides them until they find a spar poking just clear of the water at the low tide. "Reckon this's probably it, miss. Pardon me if I stays outta the water here, I ain't a great swimmer like these fierce creatures."

His cousin Lawrence nods in grave agreement.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tackle ignores the advice. "So where are you taking me? I was on official Bilgerat business."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"An what exactly is 'Bilgerat business?'". Jin asked, ignoring the rat's question.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tack lifts his chin imperiously. "That information is on a need-to-know basis. And you don't need to know." he declares, emphasising it by poking at the cat's chest. The effect is somewhat lessened though by the cat's chest being far out of Tackle's reach.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

Jerome suggests, "If you find any wheels of cheese down there, I reckon they'll still be good for eating!"

Lawrence nods, and grins, "Ayup!", remembering the last time, years ago, that the topsiders got a whole wheel of cheese to themselves.
Hotep the psychic

blacks looked at the spire noticing the eroding wood. "lets be carful down there, its eroded a bit don't want it to collapse while down there." blacks said soon diving down following the spire into the deep. he soon saw the reef and followed it past till he found the whole ship. he then swam up to the others. took a breath of air "its amazing....its a whole ship there this spire is one of the masts, were way over the reef. come one follow me" blacks said taking a deep breath a swimming down again.
ImageImageImage
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hope you lot can hold your breathe." Tiki said right before he dove down. He couldn't believe that there was this big of a ship sunk here. when he finally reached the deck of the sunken ship he noticed the layout of this ship type, and headed straight for the captains cabin. "I hope I can find, some new knives or maybe even an ancient rifle that the captain may have carried. But what I'm really looking for is the money for my new suit."
Hotep the psychic

blacks swam into the decks below finding sealed powder kegs trying to float out. he pushed them through the door as they floated to the surface, he then moved on finding a store room. he opened the door as his mouth fell, he stared at the many chests and stuff in the room, skeltons were in front of them all is if the men died protecting them.
ImageImageImage
Argent

Post by Argent »

Bowsprit ties the little boat to the spar, and dives in... her tiny ratty lungs letting her make it almost down to the crows-nest before she has to surface. She scrambles back aboard the little dinghy. "We won't be doing any exploring here, leave it for the big folk."

Jerome agrees, "We're bein' rats, miss, not fish. Reckon we got almost a watch of good moonlight before we have to go back."

Lawrence finds that argument convincing, "Ayup."

Bowsprit turns to Pinch. "Sir Cedric said it was all broken up on the reef itself, you think there's more than one wreck here?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Jin grinned.
"Aww, C'mon. Ah won't tell ah soul. Cat's honor.".

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Pinch saw one of the powder kegs surface to the right then one a lot closer on the left. "I think so, and looks like someone found those kegs" pinch said pointing at the barrels.
----

blacks was now loading the many bags he carried with gold doubloons and necklaces and placing them in his larger pockets he then found the remains of small chain and tied three kegs together on the deck of the ship. an anchor weighed it down. he then left to find the otter leaving his bags of gold and treasure on the makeshift raft of powder kegs.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:2,3,4. The music began, lively and quick. It was nothing like the complicated forest of a classical tune, but one that included repetitive and metaphorically excited notes, encouraging those that were brave enough (or simply drank too much to care) to rise to their feet and dance in the light of a fire. This was what made her day, everyday. When the sun set and the sky turned black, the party began! And so did the music!
Rhyme kept up with easily, sliding her bow quickly along the strings of the violin. Playing along with the others musicians.
Christopher would have preferred more excitement, but he made the best of what he got. He joined in with those who were dancing, but his movements were more involved. He threw in a couple flip here and there, occasionally climbing on nearby barrels and jumping off, all in time with the music. This is why people loved him on ships. what's more fun than a barrel dancing monkey?
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tackle laughs. "In my experience, cats have no honour!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Ya ever seen ah cat keep yah alive for this long when your in his paws?". Jin countered.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tack snorts and rolls his eyes. "Please! I've seen cats toy with their food three times as long as this!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Jin shrugged. That was another good point. Cats did like to play with their food before they ingest it.
"Yea ah guess..." Jin scratched the back of his head.
"Ah mean, if yeh call this 'toyin', maybe thas why you blokes don't las that long." The sound of music was growing in the distance.

As the music ended and the band took a break Rhyme went to mingle with the crowd, a mug ale in her hand. After talking to a few of the crew she spotted Christopher in the crowd she smiled and waved at him.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:As the music ended and the band took a break Rhyme went to mingle with the crowd, a mug ale in her hand. After talking to a few of the crew she spotted Christopher in the crowd she smiled and waved at him.
After his dancing, Christopher needed a drink. So he went and grabbed a mug of whatever he could get his paws on.

Soon he saw Rhyme waving at him, so he walked over to her, mug in hand. "Ahoy agin Rhyme. Yer playin' was great as usual. Best a've danced ta in all the ships I've sailed on."

(OOC:I have no idea what accent I'm giving him. It's some mix of Cockney, pirate and maybe some Scottish. I'm not great with accents. :|)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'll ask again. Where are you taking me? Planning on dividing me out among your friends?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Patrick did not leave his room ever since Blacks got out in a hurry. Instead he simply sat on the ground and stared at the outside through the small window he had, trying to remember what was his life before the sun, the wind, the water and the raft. As the day turned into night, the ocelot was still nowhere - he couldn't remember a thing. At some point, his exhausted body gave up and the cat simply lay on the floor and fell asleep.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I'll ask again. Where are you taking me? Planning on dividing me out among your friends?"
"Please. I thought ya knew cats. We aren't exactly tha sharin type." Jin chuckled again.
"An hey, yah can run aweh an-eh time ya want." The black cat reminded Tack, his paw still open like a platform.
"It'll just leave meh with less comp-any."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: After his dancing, Christopher needed a drink. So he went and grabbed a mug of whatever he could get his paws on.

Soon he saw Rhyme waving at him, so he walked over to her, mug in hand. "Ahoy agin Rhyme. Yer playin' was great as usual. Best a've danced ta in all the ships I've sailed on."
"You are just saying that" Rhyme said, smiling happily. "But thanks." The shyness that had been present during the day had disappeared, her voice now sounding confident.
"I am glad you enjoy it. Your dancing. It is great too." She replied, returning the compliment.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:"You are just saying that" Rhyme said, smiling happily. "But thanks." The shyness that had been present during the day had disappeared, her voice now sounding confident.
"I am glad you enjoy it. Your dancing. It is great too." She replied, returning the compliment.
"I just be hoppin' around. It be nothin' compared to th' professionals," Christopher responded before taking a drink.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tackle thinks rapidly. Perhaps this cat could be the one to help him usurp Sally. It's certainly be easier than trying to learn the ocelot's gibberish.
"Is that the only reason you grabbed me? Because you wanted company? Don't you get along with the other cats?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

Bowsprit goes to tie the bobbing barrels to the dinghy, and suddenly squeals in frustration.

"ROPE! Why didn't we bring any rope? All we have is the painter!"

Jerome scratches his head.

"Reckon we didn't expect to get that much treasure. What you think's in them barrels?"
Hotep the psychic

Blacks broke the surface at the raft he made and collapsed on it breathing hard. he was tired and soon he lifted a chest onto the raft and collapsed on it. "SO many chests.....so much treasure." blacks said slowly
ImageImageImage
Argent

Post by Argent »

Lawrence turns to his cousin, "Reckon it's treasure, didn't you hear the dog?"

Jerome pokes Lawrence in the snout. "Cain't be treasure, it wouldn't float."

Lawrence hits back, cuffing his ear, "What do you know about it, maybe it's floating treasure, did you think of that, huh?"

Jerome takes a swipe at the mangy rat, "Treasure doesn't float, imbécil, and what do you know? You can't tell a dog from a fox!"

Lawrence releases a warbling squeak, and shoves his cousin with both paws. Jerome falls flat on his back in the bow, legs flailing, and almost pushes Pinch in the drink!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Gulley had stealthily made his way to the party on deck, dancing in and out of the rails in tune with the song, and was hiding behind a barrel. He'd looked at some of the players and missed a few faces as they'd just got up for a break. Snapping his fingers, he hid behind his barrel cluster waiting for them to return to their places.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki resurfaced from the wreck. "Find anything good? I found some small boxes of gems. And some clams. And a nice suit....could use some major cleaning though."
Hotep the psychic

"lots of powder kegs and treasure, and some rifles.. these bags have gold in them, i dont know whats in this chest, but im going back down again to the room theres four more chests and the rifles still there." blacks said droping his wet coat down on his large raft with the rest of his bags and the chest. he then jumped back in the water.
-----
pinch toppled backwards then jumped over to the raft to take a look at the chest. "locked...good thing i can pick the lock easily" pinch said grabing a needle and starting to pick the lock of the chest
ImageImageImage
Argent

Post by Argent »

Bowsprit thinks they've done enough. "We got to get back to the ship by moonset, and the more we haul the longer it'll take!" She pauses, and hurriedly adds "The more you haul, I mean! And Lawrence, Jerome, you're supposed to be minions, not clowns! Settle down!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Jon snorted. Friends? He was a lot of people's friend. But only a few was his.
"Please rat.". He said dryly.
"Ah get along fine with all the cats...". He paused, then shrugged.
"Well...most of em."

Meanwhile...

Rhyme smirked.
"Yes, but not all of them can be the life of the party.". She noticed the band starting to walk back to their places.
"Looks like its time to get back up there. I'll see you later". She walked back up to the stage where the band was, downing her drink as she walks.
Quickly the band organizes themselves and started the music again. A lively fast song that had some semblance to an Irish jig.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:Rhyme smirked.
"Yes, but not all of them can be the life of the party.". She noticed the band starting to walk back to their places.
"Looks like its time to get back up there. I'll see you later". She walked back up to the stage where the band was, downing her drink as she walks.
Quickly the band organizes themselves and started the music again. A lively fast song that had some semblance to an Irish jig.
"Ah, the Irish know how to make good music," Christopher said. "but I not be wantin' ta jig right now. I be needin' a snack." he wandered around trying to see if he could find any rats around the deck. He found his way to a group of barrels, and checked behind.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So then, if you don't need my company and you're not going to eat me, what was your motive for grabbing me?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Beacuse I'm ah rat catcher.". Jim replied, as if that was the most obvious answer in the world. A door opened up in front of them and a figure walked out into the deck. The cat's hand instantly balled into a fist, tightening around the rat but not crushing him.
"Evenin.". Jin said cheerfully, the man simply responded with a grunt, glancing at the cat, then the rat, and then going on his way in the opposite direction. Once they were a distance away Jin relaxed his grip and opend his paw again.
"An on this boat, rat catcher are kinda, yeh know. Suppose tah catch rats.".

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So are you going to eat me or am I just here to boost your ego and your reputation?" asks Tack, startign to get confused?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And the monkey was met with a jab of a needle to the nose! Taking his opportunity of distraction, Gulley lept and scampered farther up the stern and hid behind a rail column.

Too close! He thought, peering out with one eye to see where his opponent would be.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:"So are you going to eat me or am I just here to boost your ego and your reputation?" asks Tack, startign to get confused?
Jin chuckled, enjoying the rat's confusion.
"Nah, ah just ya picked ya up tah talk. I find rat's tales and information more appetizing than their...actual tails. An rats are more willin tah talk when their yer friends and not dead and eaten."

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tack fold his arms, trying to suppress a shudder at the thought of being digested. Tilting his head he asks "Alright, then. Whaddya wanna know?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:And the monkey was met with a jab of a needle to the nose! Taking his opportunity of distraction, Gulley lept and scampered farther up the stern and hid behind a rail column.

Too close! He thought, peering out with one eye to see where his opponent would be.
"Ow," Christopher exclaimed when he felt the jab. he reached up and rubbed his nose. "**** rat, Ye'll regret that when I find ya," he said as he began to look around again. "I wish I be knowin' how ta track."
he wandered in the opposite direction of where the rat went.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets