HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CrystallineWolf

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by CrystallineWolf »

musclecar326 wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"He didn't even greet you... He always greets his guests... " Christopher said, covering himself with the towel "I've Never seen him like that..."
Ya I expected him to have large amounts of food ready like he did when I came over yesterday. Also to be more friendly, not cold and sad. Mason said while slowing starting to walk to the living room.

"A bit strange, considering you haven't started to tell him about your brother being kidnapped." For a simple dog with simple pleasures, the notion of conspiracies threw Arianna for a bit of a loop. Nevertheless, she began to think of possibilities, though- for Christopher's sake- she voiced none.

Following Mason, she tucked the towel into her collar, to sort of create a cape while leaving her paws free. The blush had settled down to a nice dark pink tone- it was hard to refrain from asking questions, especially when the scars were revealed to reach across Mason's back.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I wasn't talking about showing through the shirt," Buster said as he ran a paw through his chest fur, pulling out some of it. "I was talking about shedding on it. I hear people worry about their pets getting fur on their dress clothes, I figured the problem would be worse when the one shedding is actually wearing it."
"Oh, that? Pfft." The man waved. "Don't worry, kid: I got everything to make everything clean and smell nicer than the first time a pet put it on, so relax and put those arms back as they were...finished." he then proceeded to measure up Janus. "My my, you're one who's been working out... Say, I guess guys you didn't go to the Eden Circle yet, did you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"We haven't seen much of the town in the past few days," Buster answered. "So no."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, that should be the first place you want to visit...though it's located in the nearby city. Some of the pets have found...romantic interests beyond the species barrier, just like you. But you two? You're the first couple I hear talking about wedding. You could chat with them online if you can't go to the city right now."
Janus felt his chest swell with pride. "Really?!"
Ay-up. You're gonna be the stars."
Janus just couldn't believe his luck -not only he had found love instead of hatred, but he was going to be *famous* for his choices! he gave Buster the biggest grin.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

He might already know. Miles thought to Arianna. Oh, forgive me, I forget my manners. If you want to think back to me, just do so. Think of it like talking on a cell phone but you don't talk. Or imagine it like one of those animal morphing books.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Hm......"
having sat there for awhile , though it's not like her to start a conversation , Serenade decided to go around the house , see if her friend may need help with anything , especially maybe (though the chance of that happening is just above zero) if things works out , this house might become her new home , with.....him...
"erm....Duke? Have you found anything yet?"
"Miles , it's me Serenade , are you anywhere near the town at the moment ?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Actually I'm in Christopher's house waiting to see what's up. But what do you need? You okay? He thinks back to Serenade.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"yah I'm ok , so is Duke and the others....erm....I can't sense Tara anywhere though.... , it's the town I'm worrying about , I just have this bad feeling that something bad's about to happen , you see anything suspcious around ?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

You mean other then the dognapping crisis currently on going? No. Miles thought back to her.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Dognapp--" that sudden word come out of nowhere , making Serenade almost screamed instead of just thinking
"D-Dognapping? Oh gosh I-erm.....well...I'm not sure what to make of this , ok I won't bother you , but if there's anything i can help please let me know"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Eh, I don't mind actually. It helps relieve a bit of the tension. Miles thought to Serenade.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Well, that should be the first place you want to visit...though it's located in the nearby city. Some of the pets have found...romantic interests beyond the species barrier, just like you. But you two? You're the first couple I hear talking about wedding. You could chat with them online if you can't go to the city right now."
Janus felt his chest swell with pride. "Really?!"
Ay-up. You're gonna be the stars."
Janus just couldn't believe his luck -not only he had found love instead of hatred, but he was going to be *famous* for his choices! he gave Buster the biggest grin.
"Well let's not get ahead of ourselves, this marriage is only hypothetical right now," Buster said. "I mean we only got together today... and only met three days ago wow we're moving fast... not that I'm complaining," he added with a smile. "I suppose it couldn't hurt to check this place out.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Wed May 22, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"Hm......"
having sat there for awhile , though it's not like her to start a conversation , Serenade decided to go around the house , see if her friend may need help with anything , especially maybe (though the chance of that happening is just above zero) if things works out , this house might become her new home , with.....him...
"erm....Duke? Have you found anything yet?"
"Miles , it's me Serenade , are you anywhere near the town at the moment ?"
Duke had searched the cabinets and was searching the pantry when Serenade called, he poked his head out of the small food closet a slightly stumped look from having found no food.
"No sadly. I think the humans cleared this place out pretty good when they left"
He kicked an old can out of the pantry
"We'll probably have to head to town and see what we can get"
He thought for a second on what he had read before about some kind of currency used to exchange items of equal (or sometimes not so equal) worth. If so he begrudgingly settled that if they couldn't hunt for some reason and need food, he may have to get some of this "money". (aka: Get A Job)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Duke had searched the cabinets and was searching the pantry when Serenade called, he poked his head out of the small food closet a slightly stumped look from having found no food.
"No sadly. I think the humans cleared this place out pretty good when they left"
He kicked an old can out of the pantry
"We'll probably have to head to town and see what we can get"
He thought for a second on what he had read before about some kind of currency used to exchange items of equal (or sometimes not so equal) worth. If so he begrudgingly settled that if they couldn't hunt for some reason and need food, he may have to get some of this "money". (aka: Get A Job)
"S-should we? I mean....we could just find something in the woods , and...." There was this look in the blue fox's eye , slightly afraid , it's not as severe as it used to be , but her fear of the humans was still there "a-and especially now that something's happening in there...."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke looked at Serenade as she responded, he felt like she was trying to avoid going into town and when he saw the faint look she had he knew that her terms with the humans wasn't the best and he couldn't blame her, they had done so much to ferals where even peaceful ones appear threatening to them. He felt the same way though, he was scared of the humans as well the power they held felt like too much and how some wielded it seemed un-ethical but that had been a long time ago when he let it show, he'd long since forced himself to try and laugh about the humans and lie to himself that they weren't anything to be scared of when they had done so much harm to his life and possibly Serenades as well.
He smiled and exited the dirty pantry
"Alright. Though what's happening?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well...Miles just told me , I'm not sure if this is true or not , but , well , he said one of the pets might have been kidnapped , and he's waiting to see how things turn out , so if we go in now....they might..."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke remembered Miles mentioning something about a pet leaving last night but he got no response so he assumed everything was alright, he hoped that if someone was dog-napped they would be alright, but he listened to Serenade and then walked over assuming if what he thought she thought, was true, he tried to comfort her.

"You know i'd never let them lay a hand on you"
CrystallineWolf

xhunterko wrote:He might already know. Miles thought to Arianna. Oh, forgive me, I forget my manners. If you want to think back to me, just do so. Think of it like talking on a cell phone but you don't talk. Or imagine it like one of those animal morphing books.
Arianna froze, and in slight panick, looked around for Miles at the sound of his voice inside her head. She had always thought of mind-readers the type that only existed in comic books. While it made sense to communicate through thoughts, given that Christopher's father was not aware of Miles ethereal presence, Arianna could only send one thought back- Blimey, that's a jolt for my bones!... I've never talked on a cell phone...
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke remembered Miles mentioning something about a pet leaving last night but he got no response so he assumed everything was alright, he hoped that if someone was dog-napped they would be alright, but he listened to Serenade and then walked over assuming if what he thought she thought, was true, he tried to comfort her.

"You know i'd never let them lay a hand on you"
"Duke...thank you" and out of the blue , Serenade hugged him ! Like some kind of natural reaction , which is weird , since she hadn't hugged anyone for so long
"but it would be better if you're safe too ,...oh!" then the fox realized what she just did , and frantically let go of Duke , blushing like a bad case of sunburn "S-sorry , I didn't...I mean...you....ooooh" , her ears fell down out of embarrassment , that was the most awkward thing she's ever done , ever , hugging a stranger like that
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"Duke...thank you" and out of the blue , Serenade hugged him ! Like some kind of natural reaction , which is weird , since she hadn't hugged anyone for so long
"but it would be better if you're safe too ,...oh!" then the fox realized what she just did , and frantically let go of Duke , blushing like a bad case of sunburn "S-sorry , I didn't...I mean...you....ooooh" , her ears fell down out of embarrassment , that was the most awkward thing she's ever done , ever , hugging a stranger like that
Duke was shocked when Serenade hugged him and this only brought on a blush but he was happy from what she had said, almost hugging back before she pulled away though as she tried to explain and he ears fell Duke let out a chuckle and smiled looking at Serenade comfortingly.
"You don't express your feelings to others a lot don't you?"
He tried to sound sincere but after that, this was the tipping point, either things went one way or another. He grasped one of her paws, his blush increasing but he tried his best to keep his cool.
"You don't need to be afraid to express them if you want to"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"D-Duke ,that's...that's very nice of you , thank you , but..." second time today the other fox grasped Serenade paw, and yet she still couldn't get used to it , that feeling just so....strange....and yet , familiar . She wanted to step back , to pull away from Duke , but as the same time , wanted to get closer , unable to decide , Serenade look around , blushing a bit , but then look down to hide the sadden look in her eyes
"but....if someone get too close to me , they might get hurt , and I don't want to hurt anyone.....not you..."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"D-Duke ,that's...that's very nice of you , thank you , but..." second time today the other fox grasped Serenade paw, and yet she still couldn't get used to it , that feeling just so....strange....and yet , familiar . She wanted to step back , to pull away from Duke , but as the same time , wanted to get closer , unable to decide , Serenade look around , blushing a bit , but then look down to hide the sadden look in her eyes
"but....if someone get too close to me , they might get hurt , and I don't want to hurt anyone.....not you..."

When Duke realized what he had done and the rushing in this it was too late and when Serenade looked around an then down he let go of her paw, nervously holding both of his behind him ashamed that he'd let himself succumb to these feelings but with that he also wanted to express them freely. Though with the awkwardness he's already caused and his rushing he felt small and confused, but her last words stung and stayed him. He looked at her sincerely and hopefully.
"I...Hm I prom-"
He didn't know what he could say to make things seem right, he couldn't find the words he searched and racked his brain but all he did was sputter an incoherent half sentence. Though coming up empty he took a step back, ashamed of what he had done and what he couldn't do his ears dropped and his eye's slightly dropped, all he did was mutter something.

"I'm sorry"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:When Duke realized what he had done and the rushing in this it was too late and when Serenade looked around an then down he let go of her paw, nervously holding both of his behind him ashamed that he'd let himself succumb to these feelings but with that he also wanted to express them freely. Though with the awkwardness he's already caused and his rushing he felt small and confused, but her last words stung and stayed him. He looked at her sincerely and hopefully.
"I...Hm I prom-"
He didn't know what he could say to make things seem right, he couldn't find the words he searched and racked his brain but all he did was sputter an incoherent half sentence. Though coming up empty he took a step back, ashamed of what he had done and what he couldn't do his ears dropped and his eye's slightly dropped, all he did was mutter something.

"I'm sorry"
"....no...." Serenade said , tried to force a smile
"Duke , you didn't do anything wrong , you're very kind , and....I truly wish we could understand each other better , it's not what you said either , those words , those kind intentions , i felt them.....but it's just me , I have something I must do , a-after it's over..." the fox began to feel like something's choking inside , as those words reminded her , what she's here for , and the worst case scenario that came with it , knowing she's about to lose it , Serenade hugged Duke again , this time just want to stay like that "...a-after it's over , if-if I could stay , maybe then we could....but , it's alright" and at this point , her voice shaken from the last effort of trying to hold back the tears "because *sniff* it's gonna be alright *sniff* ,in the end , no matter what happened , everything will be fine, and knowing that you will be safe *sniff* is good enough for me.....I'm sorry , I didn't mean to make you sad like this...."
and a single tear fell down from her eye....
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke listened to Serenade solemnly trying to hold back tears of his own and trying his best to understand what Serenade meant, if she hadn't stumbled upon this place what could she have come here for? Then as she hugged him in an instant things started to click that she wasn't here just because, she had a purpose, why else would an arctic animal be here, why would she wear a cloak all the time? Why would the weather act up so weirdly just as she showed up, and why would he feel this way about another animal, he'd always been on his own and he had always done fine, keeping himself entertained and fed but not once had the thought of having another real fox companion crossed his mind as he knew how painful it would be to imagine life with other's. But Serenade was here, his buried hope had come true...at least somewhat. He couldn't hide these feelings forever and he knew it but he didn't want to push her away and she said after this was over maybe then but what was it that she had to do that was so dangerous that she'd fear for others safety? And as she hugged him and spoke, he gently hugged back and lifted his façade from its sorrowful demeanor a gentle smile crept up as well when he came to terms that what she had to do was important to her and whether she liked it or not he had to know she was safe as well, but for now he would have to come to terms with his feelings and let go for a little while. He spoke softly and a slightly shaky, still holding back tears.
"I understand......"
As he said this he flexed his paw pads against the floor creating a slight scrape noise but he was trying hard to not cry.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

For don't know how long , Serenade just stayed like that , sitting in Duke's embracement , feels like she might have doze off some time in between , did she ? The fox couldn't even tell....
Finally , once she's calmed down enough , Serenade opened her eyes , still couldn't bring herself to push Duke away though
"....Duke?....*ahem* , sorry , for , you know , freaking out like that , really didn't mean to put our first encounter to be in such a bad mood . It's just that , it's been so long....since I can actually talk to anyone . Because of how I look I had to hide from the humans , and their pets , a lot , this town is only the 3th one I dared to come in this year so far . Most of the others....ferals I mean , they....well they did what they needed to survive , some of them are even foxes like us , and I had to stay alive too.....even the very few who wanted to help couldn't gave me anything more than a bit of food and perhaps a place to spend the night , but they had their families and I needed to keep going , so that's all they could have done for me , I guess after such a long time ,the stress just getting to me for a moment , and seeing someone like you , like this , well......I don't know...."
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu May 23, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

CrystallineWolf wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Ya I expected him to have large amounts of food ready like he did when I came over yesterday. Also to be more friendly, not cold and sad. Mason said while slowing starting to walk to the living room.
"A bit strange, considering you haven't started to tell him about your brother being kidnapped." For a simple dog with simple pleasures, the notion of conspiracies threw Arianna for a bit of a loop. Nevertheless, she began to think of possibilities, though- for Christopher's sake- she voiced none.

Following Mason, she tucked the towel into her collar, to sort of create a cape while leaving her paws free. The blush had settled down to a nice dark pink tone- it was hard to refrain from asking questions, especially when the scars were revealed to reach across Mason's back.
"Well, the best thing we could do is just sit and wait at this point..." Christopher said "In the meantime - have a seat. Make yourselves at home." he added pointing at the sofa in the middle of the room. In front of it there was a nice glass table and a giant TV on the wall facing the couch.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:For don't know how long , Serenade just stayed like that , sitting in Duke's embracement , feels like she might have doze off some time in between , did she ? The fox couldn't even tell....
Finally , once she's calmed down enough , Serenade opened her eyes , still couldn't bring herself to push Duke away though
"....Duke?....*ahem* , sorry , for , you know , freaking out like that , really didn't mean to put our first encounter to be in such a bad mood . It's just that , it's been so long....since I can actually talk to anyone . Because of how I look I had to hide from the humans , and their pets , a lot , this town is only the 3th one I dared to come in this year so far . Most of the others....ferals I mean , they....well they did what they needed survive , some of them are even foxes like us , and I had to stay alive too.....even the very few who wanted to help couldn't gave me anything more than a bit of food and perhaps a place to spend the night , but they had their families and I needed to keep going , so that's all they could have done for me , I guess after such a long time ,the stress just getting to me for a moment , and seeing someone like you , like this , well......I don't know...."

Time passed and Duke couldn't push away either, in a way he felt that he could talk better like this, calmer and smoother he spoke after hearing Serenade.
"I understand......but you'll always have a place here. Whatever you have to do, wherever you have to go, this can be your home"
He almost felt on the verge of tears again but kept them back, thinking of what she had said. She talked about her appearance like there was something wrong, she looked wonderful to him but what could make her hide from others, what would make her wear a cloak like this, or sneak into the lake, or into the bushes. He didn't come up with an answer as he just occupied his thoughts with seeing her again, or even the horrible thought of not.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well let's not get ahead of ourselves, this marriage is only hypothetical right now," Buster said. "I mean we only got together today... and only met three days ago wow we're moving fast... not that I'm complaining," he added with a smile. "I suppose it couldn't hurt to check this place out.
Janus chuckled, a sound much like the innocent pup Janus had met in a memory, a lifetime ago... "Silly, I know it's hypotetical and everything. Just humor me, let's play pretend it's real for one night."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well if we pretend, we'd be misleading our possible new friends. I suppose we could just say we haven't set a date, though... and that we didn't get an engagement ring... sure, let's do it."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Once they'll see you all dressed up," Elisabeth said, "they'll believe it pronto. But a ceremony can't do without a cake? Any preference, Buster?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Oh, well... carrot cake would be good, at least half of it," Buster replied. He felt a little strange. It felt like he was actually planning a wedding here... and he was kind of okay with it.

(OOC: I feel like Buster's being pushed to actually marry Janus at this point. XD)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles appeared to only the pets. Only this time, he was, in the TV?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Time passed and Duke couldn't push away either, in a way he felt that he could talk better like this, calmer and smoother he spoke after hearing Serenade.
"I understand......but you'll always have a place here. Whatever you have to do, wherever you have to go, this can be your home"
He almost felt on the verge of tears again but kept them back, thinking of what she had said. She talked about her appearance like there was something wrong, she looked wonderful to him but what could make her hide from others, what would make her wear a cloak like this, or sneak into the lake, or into the bushes. He didn't come up with an answer as he just occupied his thoughts with seeing her again, or even the horrible thought of not.
"yah......I hope so too..." after such a long journey , Serenade almost gave up hope of ever finishing this , maybe letting go would be much easier , after all , everything will be fine in the end , at least.....that's what she kept telling herself , but finally , once again , she found something might be worth staying for other than the sake of others to whom she owed her existence to
"maybe , maybe they will be here , Duke.....maybe I'll finally finish it , here , for you....."
"erm.....speaking of home....should we ......erm , well.....fix this place up a bit ?" the fox ask , but instead of standing up , she still sitting there in Duke's arm , it literally seemed like she couldn't move , or didn't want to , it's all the same
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke nodded and composed himself quickly hugging Serenade tighter for a second before releasing her, fighting his own will to stay in the embrace. He smiled as he looked around and knew she was right, the place was good but quite dirty.

"Y-Yeah."
CrystallineWolf

The Moon Howler wrote: "Well, the best thing we could do is just sit and wait at this point..." Christopher said "In the meantime - have a seat. Make yourselves at home." he added pointing at the sofa in the middle of the room. In front of it there was a nice glass table and a giant TV on the wall facing the couch.
Arianna took a little time to admire the interior- which was quite nice- before heading to the sofa to sit, as she always used to do back on the farm, on the end- where the armrest was there for her napping pleasure. More out of habit than anything else, since the current situation required full attention.
xhunterko wrote: Miles appeared to only the pets. Only this time, he was, in the TV?
It was at this point- which luckily, she no longer really feared Miles- that Arianna decided there was no point in resisting the wonder of being in the presence of a ghost.

"Your sitting room is much more....nicer than what's back at home." For a moment Arianna wasn't sure if she was referring to the ashes of her old home in England, or the new house in Applegate. But then she realized the compliement could be applied to both.
Keon

Post by Keon »

Keon was quiet and kinda away from the conversations until now, he was exploring the house, kinda scared of what could happen there, something as spiders and such. He was not searching for anything, just exploring, when he heard Serenade's idea of reforming the house.

"I... I guess that is a great idea! But... How do we do this?

He said, after appearing from the door of the room.
Last edited by Keon on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh, well... carrot cake would be good, at least half of it," Buster replied. He felt a little strange. It felt like he was actually planning a wedding here... and he was kind of okay with it.

(OOC: I feel like Buster's being pushed to actually marry Janus at this point. XD)
The tailor eventually finished measuring. "Well, I got something that could fit. Come back at 4pm, and you'll look like two princes or your money back. And good luck with the dance." He winked at the couple.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Thanks. We'll be back then," Buster said
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

CrystallineWolf wrote:Arianna took a little time to admire the interior- which was quite nice- before heading to the sofa to sit, as she always used to do back on the farm, on the end- where the armrest was there for her napping pleasure. More out of habit than anything else, since the current situation required full attention.

It was at this point- which luckily, she no longer really feared Miles- that Arianna decided there was no point in resisting the wonder of being in the presence of a ghost.

"Your sitting room is much more....nicer than what's back at home." For a moment Arianna wasn't sure if she was referring to the ashes of her old home in England, or the new house in Applegate. But then she realized the compliement could be applied to both.
Mason followed her into the living room, hopping onto the couch. Then after noticing Miles in the TV, he got a mischievous grin. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV on to the news. Snrk! Mason giggled as Miles' head was now right where the reporter's was. *giggle* Anyone wanna watch something else? He asked them, upon switching the channel to a reality show where this time miles' head was above a vase.
Yes, I am a furry.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke nodded and composed himself quickly hugging Serenade tighter for a second before releasing her, fighting his own will to stay in the embrace. He smiled as he looked around and knew she was right, the place was good but quite dirty.

"Y-Yeah."
Keon wrote:Keon was quiet and kinda away from the conversations until now, he was exploring the house, kinda scared of what could happen there, something as spiders and such. He was not searching for anything, just exploring, when he heard Serenade's idea of reforming the house.

"I... I guess that is a great idea! But... How do we do this?

He said, after appearing from the door of the room.
"oh ! k-keon !" Serenade exclaimed , quickly stood up and step back a few step away from Duke , surprised by the cat's sudden appearance , after all that emotional break down , she kinda forgot they were not alone "how long have you--I mean , nevermind , erm....I guess we could find something so sweep the dust off around here for a start ....."