HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Lifio13

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty tried to follow Cinnamon's gobelty-goop of strange scientific words, but couldn't. It was too much for the small dog's head.

"I don't get it. It's all to confusing for me!" He said, clearly puzzled. "I'll just stick to the fact the camera takes funny pictures.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Lifio13 wrote:Rusty tried to follow Cinnamon's gobelty-goop of strange scientific words, but couldn't. It was too much for the small dog's head.

"I don't get it. It's all to confusing for me!" He said, clearly puzzled. "I'll just stick to the fact the camera takes funny pictures.
"AHAHAHA!" the fox suddenly break into a laugh , it was a genuine laugh , but the way she suddenly did like that and failing horribly to keep it under control makes it sounds like more of a maniacal laugher "*srnk* ergh that was , hehehe , that was good , you know what I think I like you already dude" she said , smiling , then turn to the rest of the pets "you know all these time talking and I've not even know your name yet guys , well except for Six here "
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John thinks for a moment. "I'll get some here since I'm here now. Plus it'll give you an excuse for having me around, since you don't seem to want your staff knowing of your other visitor. Speaking of whom, I'll take him home again and wait for your call tonight. Also, could I see that fox? I think she ought to hear of Flynn's recovers ASAP. She was quite worried when you left. I get the feeling she may even have felt partly responsible."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

"I don't really have any staff, it's just me and Samantha, and Sandy when he's at home. Kandi owns the stables next door. Yeh, why don't you come back and talk to Nadia, and I'll get a biscuit of hay, just regular, alfalfa, what... about how many inches off the bale?"

He knocks on Cinnamon's door and then opens it. "Hey kids, Flynn's dad's here to talk to Nadia."

Cinnamon squawks in disapproval. "DAD! You're supposed to wait for me to say 'COME IN' before you open the door!"

"Fair enough, I'll try and remember, too."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Roarin wrote:The mountain lion nodded, crossing her arms tightly across her chest as she listened. When Doc looked at her she avoided his gaze, looking at the ground. Her ears twitched and she cleared her throat.
"Yeah, I-I'm sure you like your mushy life with your humans, giving you everything you need.". She let out a small laugh, sounding hoarser than she would have liked. But instead of following up with an obnoxious smirk, she looked thoughtful.

Doc caught her positioning and inside only thought of why she hated the humans so much.
"I don't like it because it's mushy, I love it because the Humans care about pets, enough to go out of their way to help them when in the woods the only kind of human you really see are the ones probably still wandering through the forest. Like I said if you keep hating on all humans you can't ever really enjoy their company"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote:"Hey kids, Flynn's dad's here to talk to Nadia."

Cinnamon squawks in disapproval. "DAD! You're supposed to wait for me to say 'COME IN' before you open the door!"

"Fair enough, I'll try and remember, too."
"oh!...yes I'm coming" Nadia said , her ears immediately flattened at the mention of Flynn's owner , why would that human be here , so soon ? Why isn't he taking care of his pet ? Did something bad happened to that rabbit ? What could he possibly want to talk with her about ? and those are just a few of many more questions that rush into her mind as she walked out that door
"Mr.Porter , I'm sorry for what happened , n-not that it will help anything , it's my fault so it's not like I can ask , but....is Flynn...ok?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John crouches level with Nadia. "Easy, girl. It's not anyone's fault. It was just an unfortuante accident. Flynn is absolutely fine. He's awake and eating and talking with the rest of your group. He'll be right as rain by tommow. I just came to return the heat mat and to get some hay for his hutch. Speaking of which," He turns back to the veterinarian. "How big is your bale? I'll need enough to cover about..." He pauses, doing the mental conversion from metric to imperial. "12 square feet comfortably enough that he can sleep on it."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa's owner gave it a lot of thought and decided that the useless dog wasn't even worth keeping anymore because he overstayed his welcome; in other words he just doesn't want him anymore, because he stopped cleaning the house, and was starting to show signs of disobedience. So he called the vet to tell them to just give him away and he doesn't care about him anymore, even though he never did.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:John crouches level with Nadia. "Easy, girl. It's not anyone's fault. It was just an unfortuante accident. Flynn is absolutely fine. He's awake and eating and talking with the rest of your group. He'll be right as rain by tommow. I just came to return the heat mat and to get some hay for his hutch. "
"well...that's a relief....thanks for forgiving me sir...that's very kind of you , it's just--"
"Excuse me ? I'm here to pick up a fox name Nadia ?" a man with spiky hair said , walking pass the door
"Carp !Trollzor's here!" the fox exclaimed , taking a few step away from Mr.Porter and Doc "I mean , hehe , my owner"
Then the phone rang
"you better take that first though"
Argent

Post by Argent »

Samantha calls out "I got it!"

When she hears the voice, she wishes she recognized the number, and let Paul take it.

"No sir, he's not here, he left in the company of a bigger dog. Yes, I know he was injured, she was a husky, and had no problem carrying him... he was not behaving w... yes sir, I can assure you that we would like to see him again. Yes, you can call us if you see him."

Meanwhile, Paul arranges for half a bale of hay for Flynn's hutch. "They're stacked up in the shed on the other side of your car, next to the stables. You can go out and pick up a half-bale that looks good to you."

He gives John change from the till and turns to Nadia's owner. "Your young lady seems to have been suffering from heatstroke, but there might be some deeper problem... even for an arctic species, she shouldn't have gotten that hot."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John thanks Paul, tells Nadia that she's welcom to play with Flynn anytime, and then heads out to the stables. Seeing Kandi leaning on the rail watching the horses, he crosses over to her.
"Excuse me, ma'am. Doctor Walton said I'd find some hay for my rabbit's hutch out here. I've already paid for half a bale. I don't suppose you could point me in the right direction? Back home in Australia we used to use either pea straw or rye grass. I'm not sure what types of hay you have over here though."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:John thanks Paul, tells Nadia that she's welcom to play with Flynn anytime, and then heads out to the stables. Seeing Kandi leaning on the rail watching the horses, he crosses over to her.
"Excuse me, ma'am. Doctor Walton said I'd find some hay for my rabbit's hutch out here. I've already paid for half a bale. I don't suppose you could point me in the right direction? Back home in Australia we used to use either pea straw or rye grass. I'm not sure what types of hay you have over here though."

Sure i could. You said this is for a rabbit? then you would want either the Alfalfa or the Clover. Both are nutritionally sound for a rabbit to eat, and would be good soft for nesting / bedding..
We keep that out in the brown barn, over this way..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John follows her to the barn, making small talk as he goes. "Those are some fine looking horses you got there. Are they yours?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:John follows her to the barn, making small talk as he goes. "Those are some fine looking horses you got there. Are they yours?"

The paint Rocky is, although he is a bit grumpy still about his surgery.
the other one is called Moonbeam, an he came in with gunshot wounds the other night.
There was some talk that his owners, might be wanting to sell him off, as well now.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well I don't think I've got quite enough room for a horse. Let alone the experience or skills to care for one." Reaching the barn, John follows Kandi inside.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The mountain lion just shrugged, her tail dragging across the ground.
"Whatever...". She mumbles, not feeling in the mood to talk about it anymore.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well I don't think I've got quite enough room for a horse. Let alone the experience or skills to care for one." Reaching the barn, John follows Kandi inside.

Yea, there just really big babies for the most part. Keep an eye on them and keep them in line, an your fine.
But that one has gotten it into his head that he should be treated like any normal housepet is, Including running free and unsupervised.
Now if he was one of the miniature breeds, he might be able to get away with it. But a horse his size, requires having someone trained in handling him, to be with him when he is out. Otherwise there is just too much liability involved.

She points out the bales, alfalfa is here, while clover is over there.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Which do you reccommend?" asks John. "Like I said, different types of hay to what I'm used to. It's mainly for sleeping on, although he may nibble at it occasionally. It certainly won't be his main food source since we give him plenty of timothy pellets and veggies and suchlike."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Looks around the house a moment wondering if they really are going to play the game of D&D that Flynn mentioned or not. More than that he was worried that he might be out living his stay. Another part of him wanted to explore the house and look for more possible hidden spots. "Hey Flynn want to do something? Perhaps outside and get some clean air?"
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

The loud sound of chopped air comes with a strong, sudden gust of wind. for a moment this all continued for a short moment before a relatively tiny, even personal sized, pod shaped helicopter ,with "DAIKU INDUSTRIES EMERGENCY HELICOPTER" printed on its side, touched down, its blades whipping up plants and dust into the air. Once the helicopter stopped its turning, a young woman standing about 5' 2" tall hopped from the cockpit, "Hello?" she called, fixing her disheveled bun and pushing up her glasses. The woman shuffled over to the clinic door and peeked in, "My little Tesla is here?" she called again once inside

~~
Tesla's ears shot up as he heard a roaring noise and a familiar voice
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon takes Tesla's paw and puts a floppy disk in it. "Don't forget this!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote: "Your young lady seems to have been suffering from heatstroke, but there might be some deeper problem... even for an arctic species, she shouldn't have gotten that hot."
"Oh! I see !" Josh said , but instead of being surprised , he glanced at Nadia with a smirk on his face , kinda like saying "Told ya didn't I"
"...hmph !"
"Well it's very lucky that you were there at the time ,thank you so much for taking care of my --teeheehee little girl--ouch!"
"Oh ! I'm so sorry , I tripped over myself and have to grab something , did it hurt ?"
"oh don't worry my little snowball , it's alright"
"right ! I was afraid i might have hurt you or something"
despite the smiling between the 2 , it's pretty much written all over their faces that Josh was very amused , while his fox was doing her best not to go berserk in front of Doc
"Anyway , you'll have to excuse us for now Mr.Walton , you know first day in town , many things , little time and all that "
they took a few step away before Nadia ran back to Doc
"Erm....Mr.Walton sir? Sorry about running away , I really shouldn't have done that , especially after you helped me.." she said , seemingly as sincere as a fox can be , meanwhile , Josh look at her , with a somewhat confused look
Argent

Post by Argent »

"You're welcome... it wasn't as terrible an experience as you thought it would be! And for being so good after our little agreement... Mr Walton gives Nadia a doggy treat bar.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"S-sir...I...I..erm"
"*pfff* , hehe sorry don't mind me" Josh , as his usual self , can't help but smiling at something like this , that was the best of his effort to avoid laughing like a maniac anyway...
The fox's entire face red like a tomato , filled with embarrassment and anger , well mostly the anger part is toward Josh anyway , while her tail lashed rapidly
"T-thank you...I-I should get going" she received the treat from Paul's hand , then turn back and almost like she's running toward Josh , as they start to walk out of the clinic
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla took hold of the disk and hopped from the bed, "Um, can somebody help me to the front? My mom's here." he announced
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc heard how the lioness responded and he decided to keep his maw shut, walking silently to the clinic though out of nowhere the sound of a helicopter grew and soon one landed very close to the clinic, but as it did Doc saw "Emergency Helicopter" and his worries spiked, he pointed to it and went in a full on sprint towards the clinic, feeling the rush and the pain in his chest and legs from last nights not so great encounter. Doc wasn't sure if the lioness had followed but after a few seconds with the clinic still a little bit away he got on all fours which while feeling a little awkward having not done this for so long was much faster and he quickly closed the distance, ignoring the fact that he was a wolf, charging into a clinic for sick pets and without a collar. Panting, worried and cautious he slammed into the door, thinking it was a push operated one and after hitting the ground, now dazed, panting, worried etc... he charged inside unaware of how many humans were there.
(Sorry if its rushed :P )
Last edited by Marine Fox on Mon May 20, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"hehehehehehehe , that was , teeheeehee , cute ?"
"s-shut up !That doesn't mean anything...."
"hey you opened up to someone else other than me , other human I mean , and that's good , not something to be ashamed of "
"I didn't open up to anyone ! Just not in the mood to get on these humans' bad side ,since thanks to you I will be stuck here for awhile ,and possibly gonna have to run into them again , beside , I'm hungry , and stop making it sounds like I've gone soft!"
" oh really ? "we've been through a lot together , and for that I really appreciate you" , suuuure"
"Needed to get outta there so I had to bit my tongue saying those words , couldn't care more for any of you humans than I care for a roc--JOSH ! stop !"
and that's when they heard the door slamming ,then a wolf came running in , looks like he was being chased or something
"a-a feral charging into a clinic?"
"no.....not a feral...." She said , then come running to the wolf side "hey,wolf , you ok?"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon May 20, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon starts leading Tesla out of his room and down the corridor, and suddenly squeals "Hey! It's the wolf from last night! Yay!"

He lets go of Tesla and starts sprinting for the lobby.

Then stops.

Goes back to the corgi.

Leading him carefully to the front.

This is like the most mature he's been, ever.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

sunauto wrote:Looks around the house a moment wondering if they really are going to play the game of D&D that Flynn mentioned or not. More than that he was worried that he might be out living his stay. Another part of him wanted to explore the house and look for more possible hidden spots. "Hey Flynn want to do something? Perhaps outside and get some clean air?"
"I'm not sure how much energy I have at the moment. I reckon I could manage a gentle game of Boule or Quoits, if you wanna play that instead?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla expressed his thanks to the weasel all they way to the front of the clinic where his owner was standing, "Tesla!" she cheered, scurrying up the dog and scooping him up from the ground, "Oh, I'm so glad you're not bleeding or anything." she patter Tesla's head, who promptly responded with, "I'm glad to, uh, 'see' you too, mom!" she laughed at her dog's joke

The woman knelt down to Cinnamon with a smile, "And who might you be, little guy? I'm sure you've already gathered that I'm Tesla's mom, my name is Laurel Potter." she stood up again, "Can I trust you with payment for whatever my bill might be?" Laurel adjusted her blouse with the M:tG color pie on it, still ruffled from her flight
~~~
Mercury sighed, "Then I dunno if I can play, I'm not the most athletic cat in the world. "
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, you'll be fine. It's a game of skill and luck more than anything. No athletic skills required at all." Flynn reassures the cat. "Goodness knows I'm pretty terrible at it myself!" he laughs.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Shrugs his shoulders in confusion at the unknown games that were mentioned. "Uh er I think you better pick the game, I'm not the best at picking really."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"H-hey! Wait up!". The mountain lion charges after him until she gets to the entrance of the clinic. At the door she skids to a stop, not wanting to enter the building.

Upon hearing the commotion at the entrance Zanna abandons her scrabble pieces and walks over to the door of the playroom, curious as to what made the noise. She pokes her head out the door to take a peek. Then her eyes widen.
"Doc?!"

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Which do you reccommend?" asks John. "Like I said, different types of hay to what I'm used to. It's mainly for sleeping on, although he may nibble at it occasionally. It certainly won't be his main food source since we give him plenty of timothy pellets and veggies and suchlike."
I would use the alfalfa. it will stand up to being slept on longer than the clover would.
She carries out the bale and loads it up into his vehicle.
What in the world..?
She remarks, and she breaks off into a run for the clinic, having seen a feral wolf making a run for the clinic.

Marine Fox wrote: Doc wasn't sure if the lioness had followed but after a few seconds with the clinic still a little bit away he got on all fours which while feeling a little awkward having not done this for so long was much faster and he quickly closed the distance, ignoring the fact that he was a wolf, charging into a clinic for sick pets and without a collar. Panting, worried and cautious he slammed into the door, thinking it was a push operated one and after hitting the ground, now dazed, panting, worried etc... he charged inside unaware of how many humans were there.

Kandi comes sliding to a stop, huffing and puffing hunched over the prone wolf..
That was quite the entrance, Wolf..
She remarks, putting her hands up upon her hips.
Have you a bad case of fleas, or was there some other reason for charging the clinic like that?
Hey wait.. you wouldn't happen to be that wolf, my horse patient has been whinnying about??

Roarin wrote:"H-hey! Wait up!". The mountain lion charges after him until she gets to the entrance of the clinic. At the door she skids to a stop, not wanting to enter the building.

Ummm hi there..
Backing up a bit, as another feral shows up. a cougaress this time..
Umm How can we help you?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc looked at the human that was hunched over him
"Yes. No Time. Must Find. Friends!"
he said between breaths as he charged inside

Inside......

Doc 's eyes widened and he took a step back when he saw all the humans and other pets in the one room, a bit intimidated he scanned the room carefully making sure none of them had weapons but as the fox approached him he relaxed a little, happier to be confronted by another pet than one of these humans. He looked at the fox, still wide eyed
"I'm fine"
He retorted even though on his chest and legs there were several crimson colored patches of fur from the large tranq darts.
Doc watched then as the pine Martin from last night runs over but then returns pulling Tesla up to the front, he thought it odd he had to lead him and he was also a bit scared he was blind from last night, another injury that was his fault. He looked as Tesla was carried by his owner, he hoped that he would be alright but there was one other he was here for, he had to make sure everybody was alright.

He heard Zanna's voice and looked down the hall, he couldn't exactly see clearly with the crowd in the room but he responded.
"Zanna!"
He barked, looking around vigorously.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc looked at the human that was hunched over him
"Yes. No Time. Must Find. Friends!"
he said between breaths as he charged inside

Hey you can't go into there...!
Just missing getting the wolf by his scruff.. and now she is left face to face with the feral cougar.

She holds her arms out, palms up.
I am one of the vets here, how can i help you?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Doc!". Zanna called out again gleefully. She skidded out into the hallway looking around wildly for him, a hopeful smile on her face. And the moment she spotted him she covered the distance in a second, tackle-hugging him at full husky force.
"OmigoshDoc!IwasworriedeventhoughIsaidIwasn't.
FirstIwasgonnatryandescapecausetrysaidIwasn'tokaytogooutevenItoughIthoughtIwas
andIwasgonnagooutandhelpsniffcausethat'swhatdogsdobestcausetherangersaid
theyneededhelpbutthenyoucamebackbeforewegottolookforyou!
".
She loosened her embrace as she took a moment to breath. Her tail was wagging a hundred miles an hour and had a happy grin was on her muzzle.
"I'm just glad to see you're okay."

"Wow hey. Don't get any closer.". The mountain lion held out her paws in defense, claws extended. There was fear in her eyes as she looked at the human. "I-I don't need your help. Just... I was traveling with the wolf."

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Than-" John started to say before Kandi disappeared after the wolf and the mountain lion. He too gives chase, reasoning that if there're wild animals running around in the clinic they'd need all the help they could get to subdue them. By the time he gets to the door the mountain lion backing away from Kandi who is warily watching her.
"What- What's going on? I thought you were being attacked...?" he asks, looking around in confusion.

"Why don't we take both out? That way if we get bored with one we can always switch to the other." suggests Flynn. Putting aside his empty mug, he leads the way into the hallway. Opening the cupboard, he pulls out a hessian bag containing the quoits and passes it back to the pets behind him. Bending over he slides the heavy boule set out of the bottom shelf and stands it up. "Oof. This thing's heavy. Thank goodness Dad put wheels on it for me." Dragging the case behind him, he makes his way out onto the back lawn.
"So, which shall we play first?"
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Tue May 21, 2013 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

as the wolf run to the back and meet his friend , Nadia just stand there , with a pleasant smile
so that's it , they all made it...
"Nad , is that the pet wolf..." Josh asked , after already stand by her side
"yah....a few scratches , but at least he's alright..."
"you see? Nothing to worry about , everything's fine , like I said"
"the poachers might still be out there but....yah....I guess you're right , for once...."
"so should we go home ? Or you wanna stay and....."
"It seems he has....hehe , other attentions at the moment , maybe tomorrow won't be too late"
Roarin wrote:"Wow hey. Don't get any closer.". The mountain lion held out her paws in defense, claws extended. There was fear in her eyes as she looked at the human. "I-I don't need your help. Just... I was traveling with the wolf."
traveling with the wolf?! The fox's eyes turn from a relieved to a more serious look . then she takes off her collar and gives it to Josh
"keep this for me , and stay in here , I'll be back in a bit" , and just like that , she walks outside
"HEY ! CAT!" She called out to the lioness , while walking toward them
"please excuse us for a minute" she said , giving Kandi a glance , still kinda hate the human for even suggest locking her up in the cage , then grab the lioness' paw and pull her away , to a corner a few steps away so they won't be the center of attention
"Ok what is the meaning of this ? Have you lost your sense of self preservation like the rest of the animals around here ? You know very well you could have got shot the moment they see you right ? Or are you big cats really that curious you just willing to kill yourself for the sake of it ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Wow hey. Don't get any closer.". The mountain lion held out her paws in defense, claws extended. There was fear in her eyes as she looked at the human. "I-I don't need your help. Just... I was traveling with the wolf."

Kandi lowers herself down, trying to make herself smaller..
Easy there, I'm much closer than i wish to be already, thank you..
Hlaoroo wrote:"Than-" John started to say before Kandi disappeared after the wolf and the mountain lion. He too gives chase, reasoning that if there're wild animals running around in the clinic they'd need all the help they could get to subdue them.

NOTE:
By the time he gets in the door he sees the husky hugging the wolf
They are inside of the clinic, so you can't see them doing that. :p

and the mountain lion backing away from Kandi.
"What- What's going on? I thought you were being attacked...?" he asks, looking around in confusion.

"Oh cow paddies!.. Why do people decide to be the hero at the absolutely worst possible time!"
Kandi snaps her fingers, and points at John, while never taking her eyes off the flexing cougar.
Stop!.. walk slowly and quietly back to your vehicle. No body is going to be attacked! not us, not her! don't provoke things.. every thing is going to be fine.

Kandi returns to addressing the cougar.
Sorry, easy girl.. I've heard that there was a pet wolf running around, I'm guessing that was him? Are or were you a pet as well?
serence ice fox wrote: traveling with the wolf?! The fox's eyes turn from a relieved to a more serious look . then she takes off her collar and gives it to Josh
"keep this for me , and stay in here , I'll be back in a bit" , and just like that , she walks outside
"HEY ! CAT!" She called out to the lioness , while walking toward them
"please excuse us for a minute" she said , giving Kandi a glance , still kinda hate the human for even suggest locking her up in the cage , then grab the lioness' paw and pull her away , to a corner a few steps away so they won't be the center of attention

Kandi Blinks as the fox bolts past her, like she was invulnerable to being mauled.
Hey, get back here! she whispers.

"Ok what is the meaning of this ? Have you lost your sense of self preservation like the rest of the animals around here ? You know very well you could have got shot the moment they see you right ? Or are you big cats really that curious you just willing to kill yourself for the sake of it ?"[/quote]

Kandi face palms.
Your not helping the situation much either.