Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by thrasherblades »

"Yeah me too. Don't worry ma'am, we'll take care of her. Yup." Shep said to Joy's mom as he tagged along with Jacob back to Enya's house.

"Mmmm, much better but I want no movement until tomorrow. Your knee needs to build up strength before you are mobile again. "<Enya, tell the chefs to prepare something herbal for her meals, like ox tail, it will speed up her recovery. And milk too.> Okay Miss Joy, I will check on you tomorrow." Dr Rashid said as he stroked Joy's head and headed back to his office.
"Ya....you going stay here a while. What shall we do hmmmm...." Enya said, wondering. Her house was really big, and she had a mini golfing range on the second floor, a movie screening theatrette on the third, and a swimming pool in her backyard.
"Hmmmm but ya what can we doing...."
Last edited by thrasherblades on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob opened the door slowly. "I'm back." He noticed Joy had woken up and smiled at her. "Did you have a nice nap?" He asked her jokingly.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob opened the door slowly. "I'm back." He noticed Joy had woken up and smiled at her. "Did you have a nice nap?" He asked her jokingly.
Joy laughed, "A nice nap? yes. How i fell asleep?...no"
She turned to Enya. "I dont know, what is there to do?"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Hmmmm.....I got big screen TV here." Enya said, grabbing a remote from the coffee table in front of them and pressed a button. "I actually have lots of stuff in house, swimming pool, golfing, library....alot. But until then....you only getting TV." Enya said, passing her a remote which gave her access to 100 over channels on cable, including internet access.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:"Ow!" yelped Frank, rolling back and clutching his nose. "In my defense, I was completely smashed off catnip at the time. All I remember is him telling me he was male and the next thing I remember, I'm waking up at 8:00 AM in the rice."

Zeke reeled back from the impact. It hurt his head too. he moaned a bit, and shoved the cat off. standing, he had already forgotten what they were on the ground for! he paced about back and forth for a moment, before offering a had up to Frank.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Rubin wrote:
FunkyChickenFace wrote:"Ow!" yelped Frank, rolling back and clutching his nose. "In my defense, I was completely smashed off catnip at the time. All I remember is him telling me he was male and the next thing I remember, I'm waking up at 8:00 AM in the rice."

Zeke reeled back from the impact. It hurt his head too. he moaned a bit, and shoved the cat off. standing, he had already forgotten what they were on the ground for! he paced about back and forth for a moment, before offering a had up to Frank.
Frank gave the hand a dubious look.

"You're not going to try and KISS me now, are you?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke tilted his head to the side. "Why on earth would I try to kiss you? What are you doing down there anywise? last thing I remember was nearly burning myself on an Ooooomlett. Speaking of witch, were did it go?"
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:
Rocky was relieved to be out of the car, as he got up he looked at the seat he was sitting in, it had puncture holes where his claws had been. He tried to smooth them out with his paw. After a few attempts he jumped out of the van and met up with Cale a few Feet away. Rocky turned to look at the mall, it was a huge place.
"How are you supposed to find one item in that huge place?" Rocky asked Cale
Sam got out of the van, closing the door behind her. "Wow this place is a lot bigger then my old mall."

Cale turned to Rocky, "Well we can use one of the Mall's maps to find the certain store you want." Their small group proceeded to head into the mall's entrance where a giant map of the mall was posted. "Mom is it alright if we go do our own thing and just meet you back here?" "Sure, just meet me back here in 2 hours then we can go get something at the food court." With hat said Mrs.Patterson took off into the Homing Department( the department for decorating your house and such).

Cale turned and looked at everyone, "Where do you guys wanna go first?"

"Doesn't matter to me, I'd like to see all the stores though." Sam said, looking at the Mall's Map.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky looked around the mall, amazed at all the sites and sounds... and smells.
"ill go wherever all of you go" Rocky said, looking through all the "clothing" stores for the store that the kid at the shelter said to look. "Penny's...Dillards... Hot topic." Rocky said to himself. He then looked on the map for the location of the store, and saw it was to the right of them.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

More IRC! woo!

Zeke wandered back to the coffee table and his half eaten omelet as Frank and Matt watched with raised eyebrows.

"...WHO ATE MY OOOOOOOOOOOMELETT?!!"
Matt collapsed from laughter at the incongruity of the situation.
"Whats so funny? Did you eat it?"
"ooh...." sighed Matt.
"You must have eaten it!" Zeke accused.
"Jeez..." Matt wheezed.
"No. It's on the coffee table, go and see," said Frank, picking himself up off the floor.
Matt surreptitiously stowed the camera he had taken out in a drawer for later development of the film.
"All I see here are," he scanned the table, "an omlett on a plate, not accompanied by a fork! Mine was on a towel!"
Frank facepawed. "Just... just go with it bro. Just go with it. You trust us, right?"
Zeke narrowed his eyes at Frank. "Define Trust..." He almost snarled.
Frank backpedaled. "Whooooooa there, boy, calm down. I did NOTHING to your omelet. You ate it yourself. Seriously. I have two witnesses!"
"Also, Merriam-Webster defines trust as: 1 a : assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something b : one in which confidence is placed,” said Matt, reading from the pocket dictionary he’d found in the Drawer he’d stashed the camera in.

Zeke looked back down at the Ooooomlett. Sure enough, inside were the same ingredients he had put into his, But how could tis be? "No. MY Ooooomlett was on a plate! Wait, what?"

"Yes. Yes it was. It was DEFINITELY on a plate, after you nearly dropped it because you realised it was terribly hot. And then I gave you a plate and you started eating and then I gave you advice on girls and you decided to try and TASTE MY EAR. Then I pounced you and you headbutted me and now you're acting all weird and should we call the vet?"

Frank, as you can see, was very disturbed and concerned for his adopted kid brother

The thin taste of Franks ear still lingered on Zeke’s tongue. "Mellow mint flavor with hints of anchovy, and butter,” he mused quietly.
He blushed "I guess this really is my Ooooomlett afterall!", changing the subject.
"The butter is from me falling into the butter dish when you tried to pounce me and I dodged,” said Frank, ignoring the subject change.
Zeke was confused, and his face betrayed him, "I see..." he stated it like he knew what was going on, but he obviously didn't.

Frank sighed. Sacrifices might need to be made.

"Look, will re-nomming my ear help jog your memory?"
"No... I remember how your ear tasted quite well now... I think I’ll just nom this burri- Ooooomlett instead." He sat down confused, but ate his Ooooomlett anyway.

Frank sat down carefully beside Zeke, picked up his omelet, and began eating, throwing four sausages on top and eating some grapes. "SOoooo.... you okay?" he asked.
"I have no Idea, but that bacon looks delicious!"
He reached over and snatched a piece of bacon
Frank continued eating with a raised eyebrow.
Matt took the behavior in stride and sat down to eat too
Zeke quietly finished his Ooooomlett. Moments later, he asked "So what your saying I should go up and touch every new person I see?"
"AHA!!" said Frank, pointing and jumping onto the sofa dramatically. "YOU REMEMBER!!"
"Remembered what?" he looked at frank, not quite sure what he was talking about, before realizing, "Oh, that! Ya, just a little bit."
"Good!" said Frank, smiling. "So anyway, NO I'm NOT SAYING you should go TOUCH EVERYBODY. Observe behavior, then probe for distinctive scents, which I still don't understand how you don't know, then use everything else. Is this REALLY that difficult of a process?"
"Frank, I think you mostly run off charisma," said Matt around his OOOOoooommmelette.
"Well, I guess you could say that," He turned and gave Frank a long sniff, then turned back to his Ooooomlett.

Frank gave him the "O.O" look.

"Ummm..." he said, scootching away, "that's not really how it works..."
"you see, before I came here, I lived in russia," he began recounting the years...
Frank blinked at him, experiencing whiplash from the topic change.
"I don’t know if I was born there, but the earlyst thing I can remember, was being stuffed into a room with a bunch of boys my age, and having to struggle for the food bowl... evrything smelled the same back then, I guess I never noticed things change. you smell like the lady who gave us food by the way"
"So, what, you're desensitized to scents or something?"
"I dunno. maybe?"
"We need to get you to a vet," said Matt around more eggs. "They can take a look at your brain and make sure you haven't suffered brain damage or something."
"A VET!" Zeke screamed. "No, Anywhere but there!"
"We're going after the mall," said Matt. "Did I mention that? No? Well yeah. We're headed to the mall after breakfast and getting some stuff for the studio and the kitchen. Then Frank need's his boosters and you need to get your head shrunk. Frank, don't forget to breath."
Frank had stopped breathing from horror.
"Omigod," muttered Frank, snapping back to life. "Not again. I don't want my butt to die!"

(((Colors come next!))
Edit: paired out the ooc shtuff!
Edit: FunkyChicken has added coloration. Be happy.
Last edited by Rubin on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Rubin
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra was confused for a second there. Nonetheless creepy, and although she'd rather forget that moment (it'd be lost sometime), it confused her more that Zeke tried to get her ear. Eventually, she said, "Maybe you shouldn't try biting others' ears. I've seen what that means to some, and it's not-- it's not so good for you." She looked around for a second, when a knocking noise was at the door. She heard her mom say, "Yeah, here. This is where the trail got interrupted. You think she-- Is Kyra okay!?" through the door. Kyra said, "I'm fine, mom," and that was the last heard of that one. She groaned and leaned her head on her palm. "I don't understand them. You could record my voice, and play it back, and they think they're being protective. Then again, I've never been outside of the house for more than 10 feet until now, so I guess they're not sure what they're doing? Dunno."
Last edited by Atari on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

*and all this time I was watching from the window...*

"O.K.... thats a pleasant way to start the morning.."
zucchini said as he slowly shrank away from the kitchen window. turns out
they didnt need help afterall, they where just mildly delerious!
I still need to spread around flyers. zucchini thought
as he acidently droped a flyer on there back porch.
HELLO THERE
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Sounds like your just like me... I had never been out of grounds until yesterday." he thought of the buisnes card tucked away in his bandana. "I hope Shelly isn't too worried."
~Rubin
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"Maybe we can go to the Electronic Section of the mall, I've wanted a Ipod for some time." Flake pointed his Index finger/paw at the Electronic Section on the mall map.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Auzzo wrote:"Maybe we can go to the Electronic Section of the mall, I've wanted a Ipod for some time." Flake pointed his Index finger/paw at the Electronic Section on the mall map.
"We can go there, any one else have a specific store they want to go to? If not we can just check out every store." Cale asked.

"I just want to see everything."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Do you guys mind if i stop by a store while you keep walking.. we can meet up later." Rocky suggested, twiddling his thumbs.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Jamie was currently sleeping with her little brother, Josh. The two looked cute, snuggling close to each other. Suddenly, there was a loud beeping sound. Opening one eye, Jamie groaned and started pushing her little brother. "Hey, wake up." Josh groaned. "Five more minutes..." Jamie sighed. "Up, sleepy head." She grabbed the puppy, and, got up. Soon enough, Josh opened his eyes, and, looked up at his sister. He smiled. "Morning, sis." She smiled right back. "Morning, bro. Hey, Dad's probably going to be sleeping late today, since it's his day off. You wanna explore the neighborhood?" Josh nodded. She smiled, put him down on the ground, and, then bent over. He got on her, wrapped his arms around her neck, and, his legs around her. Then, Jamie opened the door, and, then, suddenly broke out into a run. Both of them began laughing happily.
Last edited by Zack_the_husky on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale didn't like that idea, he didn't want to be separated from Rocky. What if Rocky got lost?"I don't mind going with you."

"Me either, it would be easier if we all stayed together."
FunkyChickenFace

"Don't worry about your parents, guys," said Matt. He nommed a grape. "I'm phoning your Nanny, Zeke. Kyra, I'm sorry but my car's not big enough for all of you without being egregiously unsafe. And, since you don't need to go to the mall for a specific urgent reason... I hope you understand."

"I'll look up your address on Google Maps," said Frank, doing his best to forget about his butt dying in horrible ways. "Gimme a sec."

He trotted down the steps to the basement.

"Okay, International Pet Database to open," said Frank to himself. "Username and Password in, search for "Kyra, Husky, Brookshire Gardens." ...one hit at address..." Frank trailed off, muttering strange phrases from an unknown language as he copy-pasted the address into the "Directions To" box in Google Maps. "...and we're done!" He printed the map and directions off and turned the computer back off. He went back upstairs.

"Okay, Kyra, here's you address and how to walk back. Try to take as long as possible."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:Cale didn't like that idea, he didn't want to be separated from Rocky. What if Rocky got lost?"I don't mind going with you."

"Me either, it would be easier if we all stayed together."
Rocky knew this was going to happen... now what?
Rocky started off, "..That sounds great, thanks guys..." Rocky said, with a fake enthusiasm.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Erm, okay? Take as long as possible, okay then..." Kyra walked off outside, and looked at the directions. There was only one. "Well... okay? This doesn't make me feel idiotic at all." She was still wondering what Frank meant.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"Yeah, we should stay together." He agreed. He was reminded when he was a puppy, that he was puppy-napped. He spaced out after that.
Last edited by Auzzo on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Lead the way Rocky" Cale said. Sam turned away from the map and looked at Rocky, waiting for him to follow him.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake was still spaced out, he was about to cry.
Last edited by Auzzo on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FunkyChickenFace

"Okay boys," said Matt as Kyra walked out the door. "Finish eating and meet me at the car. I'm just gonna go... call.... Frank, where's my cell phone?"

"Oh right, here," said Frank with his mouth full of bacon, "I swiped it at the party." He extracted the phone from his collar. Matt sighed long-sufferingly and dialed Zeke's Nanny's phone.

"Hey Shelly? Yeah this is Matt. No, Zeke's not hurt. He's fine. Actually, I was calling to ask if he could come with us to the Mall. I figure he must need his yearly check up and Frank needs his too, so I was planning to go to the vet's after? ....Excellent!! We'll see you later this evening then. Thanks! Bye." He flipped the phone shut and turned. "Alright boys, let's..... go." He glared at the open porch door.

---

"Quick, run for it while he's distracted!!" said Frank, grabbing Zeke by the hand and pulling him to the back porch's door. Stealthily, he was able to open it and they ran out, only to be distracted by the sheet of paper lying on the porch.

"Dynamite show?" asked Frank. Neither pet noticed the looming specter that was Matt with a cast net and two leashes.
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky bit his lip, which actually hurt because of the front fangs. He started walking to the right, on his way to hot topic.

What will everybody think of me? Weird? different? Rocky thought.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale and Sam followed behind Rocky, Sam peering at every store window as they passed. This place is so amazing.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake snapped out of 'Space', Realized he was left behind, caught up with them, and stayed quiet.

Zander

Post by Zander »

To make it seem like he didn't want to go to hot topic, he walked past it a little bit, turning to look at the store. he stopped.
Trying to fake it as much as possible he stopped a little past the door.
"Huh, this looks weird. lets check this out." Rocky walked in.

he didn't expect it to be like this, everything was black or red, and there were some strange looking people in there too.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh I know this place, they sell all kinds of cool clothes." Cale looked at all the different clothing.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever been to a store like this" Sam said fascinated.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke gasped as he was pulled out the door. Struggling for air, he tried to ask what that was for, but no words came out. LUCK! He noticed the paper on the floor. frank seemed to stare at it, giving him just long enough to catch his breath. "But I wanted to finish my Ooooomlett!"

((for anyone that's wondering, that's Ooooom-(like a monk)-lett))
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky looked around, looking for the same thing the kid at the shelter had, eventually he walked up to the counter and looked at the cashier.

"Can i help you?" The cashier said.
"Well, you see. i know this kid. and he wants these weird pants, that have like reflective symbols on the side.. and bowl out on the bottom... and.." Rocky beat around the fact that he wanted them.
"You mean like Phats?" The manager said, as if it were a common question.
"Y- Yeah... Phats... Do you have any in kids sizes?"
The Cashier fiddled around in a few boxes behind the counter, while saying "You know, i dont get alot of kids who want these kind of pants. Whats his name?"
Rocky bit his lip again, taking a chance. "Rocky...?" Rocky said, unsure.
"Huh, thats a weird name. But i guess people nowadays are like that..."
He put them up on the counter. "That'l be 14.95"
Oh crap, i only have 10. Rocky thought to himself. He looked at the Pants, they looked a little big. "do- do you have any a little smaller?"
The Cashier looked surprised, "No, these are made for 12 year olds, i dont think anyone younger then that would be interested in that kind of dancing. Well we have Pet sizes, but they have the hole for the tail and everything, would he mind that?"

Rocky felt stupid that he had to lie previously, "Oh yeah that would be great. how much are those?"
The cashier put the kids ones back and pulled out a new pair.
"9.95"
"Thats better!" Rocky pulled out the $10 bill from his collar and put it on the counter, then took the Pants in a bag back outside after receiving his change, which he just put in the tip bottle.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Rubin wrote:Zeke gasped as he was pulled out the door. Struggling for air, he tried to ask what that was for, but no words came out. LUCK! He noticed the paper on the floor. frank seemed to stare at it, giving him just long enough to catch his breath. "But I wanted to finish my Ooooomlett!"

((for anyone that's wondering, that's Ooooom-(like a monk)-lett))
"BUT DAD'S GONNA TAKE US TO THE VET'S WHERE THEY'LL KILL OUR BUTTS!!! LITERALLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" cried Frank, gesticulating wildly. He picked up the Advertisement. "Come on, hurry, we just might make it-ACK!!"
Years of trying to catch the slippery bean pole known as Frank had refined Matt's dexterity to level six. With a throw of the cast net, he caught both Frank and Zeke in the monofilament web and proceeded to reel them in.
"Just for that," he said, "I've decided to go to the Vet's first. Have fun, kiddies." He clipped the leashes onto them, using an old collar of Frank's on Zeke.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" yowled Frank at the top of his lungs. "I DON'T WANT MY BUTT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!" Matt just hauled them off to the car.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

(LOL at above)

"Mind if I sit with you, Joy?" Jacob asked politely.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

Zucchini turned around hearing a strange yell about dying butts.
"heh, those delirious people are acting up again..." he walked a few steps forward, thinking about if it was a real threat this time.
this better not be another false plea.
Zucchini jogged out of the forrest, waving his arms and shouting at the cackling maniac holding two pets in a net.
"hey! come and get me!"
HELLO THERE
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke grew pale as the collar was wrapped around his neck, "This isn't my collar. WERE ES MY COLLAR?" He cried, self denial keeping him from realising just what it had meant. it wasent till he was being shoved into the car that he realised were they were going. "NOOOO! your supposed to take me new places! not the vet!"
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dr. Prower wrote:(LOL at above)

"Mind if I sit with you, Joy?" Jacob asked politely.
"No, i dont mind at all," She sat up on the couch, remote in hand. "Do you know any good channels?" she handed the remote to Jacob.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake didn't seem to have any interest in any of the clothes in the shop.

FunkyChickenFace

metaecho wrote:Zucchini turned around hearing a strange yell about dying butts.
"heh, those delirious people are acting up again..." he walked a few steps forward, thinking about if it was a real threat this time.
this better not be another false plea.
Zucchini jogged out of the forrest, waving his arms and shouting at the cackling maniac holding two pets in a net.
"hey! come and get me!"
Matt turned too look at the interfering animal emerging from the woods.

"What, do you want your temperature taken and some shots too? Climb on in!" he yelled back, " 'Cause these guys are going to the vet!" He put Zeke and Frank in the back and ensured their leashes were secure, then tied said leashes behind the seats where they couldn't reach. He tied the leashes to the seat's carrying handles for removal to store large amounts of cargo. After making sure the leashes were tied properly, he disentangled the two pets from the net.

"Zeke, your collar has actually been completely fried," said Matt. "I tried to work it but it fell apart in my hands. I'm sorry, I'll try and get someone to fix it for you."
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

Um.... your not a cat/fox catcher?
he totaly didnt expect that kind of awnser from a "feral catcher", but after thinking it through, it occured to him that that man was probably their parents.
"no thanks mister, I dont realy want my shots today.. he said backing away slowly.
HELLO THERE