[Webcomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

GeckoZY
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes

Re: [Fancomic PG-13] Housepets! 1X

Post by GeckoZY »

I could imagine Spike freezing when he takes the call, then Grape waving her hands or snapping her fingers in front of his face. :lol:

At least they're a bit closer to the inner levels of hell, although they seem to have more unanswered questions right now. XD

Is the misspelling of genius intentional? The meaning goes the other way around when it is spelled like that.
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
El Psy Congroo
Matt's Spirit

Post by Matt's Spirit »

GeckoZY wrote:Is the misspelling of genius intentional? The meaning goes the other way around when it is spelled like that.
LALALALALALA Can't hear anything LALALALALALA

...i'm in a human body. His natural chances of error affects me as well. Uh. Yes, it's precisely what i just said.
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

... :shock: ...um...Matt?

Wow, for a moment...uh never mind...I didn't expect this to get RR players

Well, Matt seems...arrogant...
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

Matt is awsome.
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Wierd, I actually expected today's strip to focus on Max and Peanut in disguise.
Woooooot! More Matt! I hope he gets control of his body back when this is all over.
Man, one would think lion-man, being larger and all (I think he actually kept on shrinking since his first appereance) wouldn't get crushed by a tiny guy-in-doggy-body.
Matt's Spirit wrote:
GeckoZY wrote:Is the misspelling of genius intentional? The meaning goes the other way around when it is spelled like that.
LALALALALALA Can't hear anything LALALALALALA

...i'm in a human body. His natural chances of error affects me as well. Uh. Yes, it's precisely what i just said.
I thought you were still inside your wn reanimated body and Steven/Spike was the guest.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

Don't worry about Mutt-- i mean Matt, he's just jealous because someone discovered he's not so smart after all *giggles* he don't even know how to write the word "genius" correctly
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Matt is like a little guy in your head you prevents you from losing control.
Spike In particular definetly needs it.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Matt's Spirit

Post by Matt's Spirit »

_Stu_ wrote:Don't worry about Mutt-- i mean Matt, he's just jealous because someone discovered he's not so smart after all *giggles* he don't even know how to write the word "genius" correctly
At least i got a Master's Degree in applicated law, you have...? Oh right, you just passed the High School. Nice Goal *drinks coffee from the GENIUS reserved cup*
Legotron123 wrote:Matt is like a little guy in your head you prevents you from losing control.
That's right. I'm the only one who can save that little uneducated hummin called Steven.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Legotron123 wrote:Matt is like a little guy in your head you prevents you from losing control.
Matt's Spirit wrote:That's right. I'm the only one who can save that little uneducated hummin called Steven.
Isn't it kinda hypocritical to say that Steve/spike is uneducated when you spelled HUMAN wrong? Or did you purposely spell it wrong to make a joke? Also how are you typing on this forum? Did Steve/spikes head gain wifi after going through winters experiments?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Matt's Spirit

Post by Matt's Spirit »

Legotron123 wrote:Isn't it kinda hypocritical to say that Steve/spike is uneducated when you spelled HUMAN wrong? Or did you purposely spell it wrong to make a joke? Also how are you typing on this forum? Did Steve/spikes head gain wifi after going through winters experiments?
Uh--- nah, i did it on purpose. Hummin is a, mh, high terminology.... yup. Urban streets high terminology.

Also, when i'm lucky, Steven use to pass close to some wifi unprotected connection, so i can use his mind PC to post (quickly, because he always use to run and i don't have much time)
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

*sighs* ANOTHER spirit on Fan Projects!?!? How many times do I need to exorcise this place? *grumbles as I wave around the burning white sage*
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

copper wrote:*sighs* ANOTHER spirit on Fan Projects!?!? How many times do I need to exorcise this place? *grumbles as I wave around the burning white sage*
Silly, that only works on EVIL spirits. Matt won't be affected by it.
Also the fact Matt's here in the first place proves my theory.
Certain works of fiction actually took place in a alternate universe and somebody is going around documenting them and placing them in unsuspecting writers heads! Now if I could only find a pokemon universe.

MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

Or a loonatics unleashed universe...I loved that show

...Grape's gonna kill Spike I can tell
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Legotron123 wrote:
copper wrote:*sighs* ANOTHER spirit on Fan Projects!?!? How many times do I need to exorcise this place? *grumbles as I wave around the burning white sage*
Certain works of fiction actually took place in a alternate universe and somebody is going around documenting them and placing them in unsuspecting writers heads! Now if I could only find a pokemon universe.
I say it's my theory and you can't prove you had it before I did =P

nah, you can have it.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Legotron123 wrote:
I say it's my theory and you can't prove you had it before I did =P

nah, you can have it.
Please, moderators, don't kill Matt's spirit [Can you actually kill a soul for good? If so, tell me how! Me wants! >:)], he is very funny!
A part of my mind actually insists on believing that every single work of fiction ever actually happens in one alternate sector of existence or another. It's still undecided on wheter they are sent to the "authors" heads by fate or coincidence, or if the fiction works come into existence as soon as the authors start imagining them, though.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

So much to do, where are my ancient tomes? I need some incantations to help him ascend.... no need to be here anymore, Matt...

There are an infite number of what ifs, so why not have an infinite number of realities? Also, I would so go to a pokemon universe myself. :roll:
My characters
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

copper wrote:So much to do, where are my ancient tomes? I need some incantations to help him ascend.... no need to be here anymore, Matt...

There are an infite number of what ifs, so why not have an infinite number of realities? Also, I would so go to a pokemon universe myself. :roll:
Please, let Matt hang around, he only has a little space in the back of Steven/Spike's head otherwise! Besides, Matt is like Obi Wan Kenobi's ghost, only shorter and (Shocking as it may sound) hairier.
If there really where an infinite number of alternate realities, that would mean that there are infinite versions and repetitions of all the fictional stories and characters that we hate (C'mon, let's face it, you are actually thankful that some works of fiction ARE indeed fiction!), and it would also mean that there are infinite, exact versions of our world. The idea that there are infinite copies of me, effectevilly meaning that I have no trascendental value or impact whatsoever, is almost unbereable!

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Silly Zealot wrote:
copper wrote:So much to do, where are my ancient tomes? I need some incantations to help him ascend.... no need to be here anymore, Matt...

Please, let Matt hang around, he only has a little space in the back of Steven/Spike's head otherwise! Besides, Matt is like Obi Wan Kenobi's ghost, only shorter and (Shocking as it may sound) hairier.
If there really where an infinite number of alternate realities, that would mean that there are infinite versions and repetitions of all the fictional stories and characters that we hate (C'mon, let's face it, you are actually thankful that some works of fiction ARE indeed fiction!), and it would also mean that there are infinite, exact versions of our world. The idea that there are infinite copies of me, effectevilly meaning that I have no trascendental value or impact whatsoever, is almost unbereable!
Now I have an idea in my head of multiple indentical universe where the only difference is somebody's hair color.

Also I always imagine that I'm traveling the multi-verse and have been to so many universe and picking up their technology on magic that I'm now a virtual god. I prove myself to the "natives" that I'm a god by making it rain Cheetos.

_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

Limbo like me being a ghost is great

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ok, announcements... uh, it seems that this chapter is going to be much of a great deal, we reached the 42 pages and our heroes didn't reach the actual Underworld already. That's why i decided to put more ingredients in it... since is going to be long, then i'll do thing properly

And btw, next week, three pages of fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun [Rebecca Black suggests, fun]

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Ooooooh! Shinyyy!

Where was I? Oh right.
PRIMO WE ARE COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

Gren

Post by Gren »

_Stu_ wrote:Ok, announcements... uh, it seems that this chapter is going to be much of a great deal, we reached the 42 pages and our heroes didn't reach the actual Underworld already. That's why i decided to put more ingredients in it... since is going to be long, then i'll do thing properly

And btw, next week, three pages of fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun [Rebecca Black suggests, fun]
As I always say, the longer the better. ;)
By the way, I was about to ask what was that red thing on Spike's hand but then I remembered he have a watch XD
ImageImage
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

I now they are in the hades, but is it gonna be three pages of fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun?

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

That is the false light! Oh no! Do not go in there! Not without backup!!

When are we going to see Peanut trying to act like Spike? That should be fun

I wonder how Grape will react to hearing about Spike...
My characters
_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

Gren wrote:
_Stu_ wrote:Ok, announcements... uh, it seems that this chapter is going to be much of a great deal, we reached the 42 pages and our heroes didn't reach the actual Underworld already. That's why i decided to put more ingredients in it... since is going to be long, then i'll do thing properly

As I always say, the longer the better. ;)
By the way, I was about to ask what was that red thing on Spike's hand but then I remembered he have a watch XD
And i always have difficulties in remembering those watches D: perhaps i've added too much details. Sometimes i have to fix some pages almost entirely because i forgot a watch, or a belt, or even the cape
Silly Zealot wrote:I now they are in the hades, but is it gonna be three pages of fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun?
*chuckles* the sun has yet to rise, somewhere else...
copper wrote:When are we going to see Peanut trying to act like Spike? That should be fun
*chuckles^2* delivered ;D

_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

Don't be rabiosa, be leviosa
Last edited by _Stu_ on Tue May 07, 2013 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

valerio

Post by valerio »

oh, the perfection!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lolsies

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hooray! We get to see Max and Peanut be friends while being someone else and acting the part!

.... Wait.... Is that really friendship or part of the act? :?
My characters
Gren

Post by Gren »

Love to see these two together, they'll going to make disaster with Spike and Primo's bodies for sure. I wonder if this strip is like a one-off or part of the same arc or the beginning of a middle arc?
copper wrote:Hooray! We get to see Max and Peanut be friends while being someone else and acting the part!

And why they shouldn't be friends? Because Grape is in the middle? Remember Max don't know anything about his crush yet, so I don't see any reason they can't be friends.
ImageImage
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

"They'll spot me!"? Ithink it should be "They'll know I'm not him!" or "I'll blow our cover!" Being spotted means that somebody managed to see you, not to recognize you.
By the way, I wanna know: Peanut and Max were transformed phisically or are their new looks purelly ilusory?

_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

copper wrote:Hooray! We get to see Max and Peanut be friends while being someone else and acting the part!

I always thought they've some kind of harsh friendship actually... like "i like your company, but i'll never admit it"
Gren wrote:Love to see these two together, they'll going to make disaster with Spike and Primo's bodies for sure. I wonder if this strip is like a one-off or part of the same arc or the beginning of a middle arc?

And why they shouldn't be friends? Because Grape is in the middle? Remember Max don't know anything about his crush yet, so I don't see any reason they can't be friends.
Same Chapter, from time to time i'll show the P&M adventures according to the passed time (it's still night right now, next time it'll probably be afternoon or something i guess)
Silly Zealot wrote:"They'll spot me!"? Ithink it should be "They'll know I'm not him!" or "I'll blow our cover!" Being spotted means that somebody managed to see you, not to recognize you.
By the way, I wanna know: Peanut and Max were transformed phisically or are their new looks purelly ilusory?
Yay, i thought i didn't make mistakes for once :(

Btw, i never really thought about it. I guess is just an illusion, i'm not planning to remix their DNA for funnies, Spike is challenging enough

Gren

Post by Gren »

_Stu_ wrote:I always thought they've some kind of harsh friendship actually... like "i like your company, but i'll never admit it"
Totally agree (like Zoro and Sanji of One Piece :lol: )
_Stu_ wrote:Btw, i never really thought about it. I guess is just an illusion, i'm not planning to remix their DNA for funnies, Spike is challenging enough
I think he meant if they were changed their physical bodies like King. It's obvious Peanut doesn't have Spike's power because he didn't pass through the experiments. So the point isn't if their ADN were mixed but if it was totally changed. After all, their transformation was exactly like King, with a snap of fingers (and that's the reason of the doubt).
ImageImage
_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

MUST. NOT. STARE.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I suppose there is no point in posting both strips today uh
Gren wrote:I think he meant if they were changed their physical bodies like King. It's obvious Peanut doesn't have Spike's power because he didn't pass through the experiments. So the point isn't if their ADN were mixed but if it was totally changed. After all, their transformation was exactly like King, with a snap of fingers (and that's the reason of the doubt).
Exactly, as i said i'm not planning to mix DNA (which means also give them characteristics of the particular race or kind), it's like the just changed their skin ;)

ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Oh Max... :lol:

Wait a second, what's a perfectly good yarn ball like that doing there?
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

MAX DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT YARN BALL!!!!!!!!! PRIMOS LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!!

Gren

Post by Gren »

I can't imagine Max playing with yarn for some reason. :P
However, who put that yarn ball in the couch? Is too suspicious... It's clearly a trap! Or maybe Peanut is messing with him :lol:
ImageImage
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Aww, I wanted to be the first to comment on this strip, so I could write "Primo says: First!" Hehe, that's probably the reason why they called him Primo in the first place.
ShadowLightning wrote:Oh Max... :lol:

Wait a second, what's a perfectly good yarn ball like that doing there?
A perfectly good question, to which I ask another: Where is Wally now?

Just kidding, it's probably that Primo's owners are getting old and have to do old people stuff.
Man, does "Maximo" look stressed there!

Gren

Post by Gren »

I know this hasn't to do with the current strip, but I was wondering if someone besides me got the joke about Balotelli back then? I wouldn't be surprised since almost anyone in USA know a thing about true football :roll:. Though then again, not everyone here are americans.
ImageImage