Reply to topic  [ 664 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Housepets: Matt (suspended) 
laughing maniacally

Post Re: Housepets: Matt (suspended)
best of luck to you.

I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:59 pm
Profile YIM

I'm praying for you!!

I LIKE Image!!!

Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Best of luck to you with it then. I guess it's about time you got it. I hope it turns out well.

JeffCvt is a copyright of jeffcvt inc. and not to be reproduced without the express written consent of CBS and jeff cvt.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:55 pm
Puppy Wrangler

Yes, good luck on your surgery, I hope it turns out really well!! :D

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Good luck on your surgery Karlos, I hope it goes well.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:32 pm

I'm after surgery. I can't say it was pleasant as they were burning me alive. Doctor said that surgery went well, but it will have to be repeated because there's still problem with my right side and it's impossible to do everything at once due to loss of blood. It was very painful, but doctor said after surgery that he was impressed by my behavior, because he expected that I'll be screaming and jumping in chair. Therefore I thank all those who were crossing their fingers strongly for me, you gave me strengh to go through it.

I really miss writing.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Then i'll cross my fingers again, till it'll be over! After all this pain i'm sure you'll be highly better!

We're all with ya!

Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Keep it up. Don't let the suffering get to you because once it's over, you'll never have to experience that again.

Unless you like Lilo & Stitch, kinda wish to see the experiments in housepets style

Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:48 pm
Profile WWW

At least it's getting done. I'm sure the pain now is worth getting everything fixed.

Hang in there, we're all hoping things go well for you. Although it seems like things are going well enough that you don't need us to hope for you at this point, we'll keep it up anyway.

JeffCvt is a copyright of jeffcvt inc. and not to be reproduced without the express written consent of CBS and jeff cvt.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Location: Traveling between multiple universe. I ether on cybertron or comicron 1
I can't read that what's it say?

Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 pm
Smiley McSmiles

Are you referring to the letter Karlos wrote?

It's his explanation about his reasons for suspending the story. He's been battling with sinus issues for some time, and recently they had gotten very serious. He had to wait several months for surgery while they kept pushing back the date. As can be seen above he's going in for the surgery today (or by now it may be finished), so we're hoping it all goes well.

My prayers to you as well, Karlos. Get well soon! :D

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:02 pm
Puppy Wrangler

Please get well soon Karlos! We miss you over here.

Well, a second time in and all should be well, right? Let us hope at least....

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:02 pm

I hope this one is less painful!

I LIKE Image!!!

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:47 am

Location: Traveling between multiple universe. I ether on cybertron or comicron 1
Obbl wrote:

It's his explanation about his reasons for suspending the story. He's been battling with sinus issues for some time, and recently they had gotten very serious. He had to wait several months for surgery while they kept pushing back the date. As can be seen above he's going in for the surgery today (or by now it may be finished), so we're hoping it all goes well.

yes i was talking about the letter. im upset at them for constantly pushing back the date. i mean, what if the condition was fatal!?!?! WHAT IF HE DIED BECAUSE THEY KEEP PUSHING BACK THE DATE!?!?!!?!? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE MORONS WHO GOT HIM KILLED BECAUSE THEY THOUGH HIS SURGERY WAS "UNIMPORTANT?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?" WHAT WOULD HAPPEN THEN!!?!?!?!?! what would happen then?

sorry. i didnt want a fanficer to die

Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:24 am

Legotron123 wrote:
Obbl wrote:

yes i was talking about the letter. im upset at them for constantly pushing back the date. i mean, what if the condition was fatal!?!?! WHAT IF HE DIED BECAUSE THEY KEEP PUSHING BACK THE DATE!?!?!!?!? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE MORONS WHO GOT HIM KILLED BECAUSE THEY THOUGH HIS SURGERY WAS "UNIMPORTANT?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?" WHAT WOULD HAPPEN THEN!!?!?!?!?! what would happen then?

Okay, calm down legrontron, I know you're worried too, but please don't get negative. Be positive and you'll see everything is gonna be fine. And the fanfiction is the least important. What care the most is to have a great comrade like Karlos still with us.

Hope you get better soon Karlos, I wish you the best of lucks. I trust that everything will turn out well.
Hugs for you, man!

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Hope you feel better Karlos.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Gren wrote:
Legotron123 wrote:
Obbl wrote:

Okay, calm down legrontron, I know you're worried too, but please don't get negative. Be positive and you'll see everything is gonna be fine. And the fanfiction is the least important. What care the most is to have a great comrade like Karlos still with us.

Hope you get better soon Karlos, I wish you the best of lucks. I trust that everything will turn out well.
Hugs for you, man!

Yea i had a lot of stress bottled up and his health issues just broke the camels back. Also "fanficer" refers to karlos not his story. Though I don't want his story do die ether. I'm still waiting for "a whole new world" to update or at least the author to say why he stopped. I mean he just started a new arc and it would've been a good one from the looks of it. Anyways the reason I'm here is too say that I hope karlos gets better.

Think before you post.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:01 pm

I had a medical consultation today, to check is everything healing inside. It appears that everything went fine with surgery. All swelling in my nose got burned out and now some time must pass until my nasal mucosas will heal. Still it's unsure what will be with my right passage. It was really thick there and there was a lot of cooking. To decide whenever I will need a second surgery, I need to wait until everything will heal there. Now I'm going to undergo few tests, to see how everything behaves in my nose, will passages remain widened and did purulence stopped. But doctor has a lot of optimism.
And I must say I indeed feel better. Although I still have problems with breathing, as all walls in my nose got burned, I feel like a bit of weight just got removed from my head. My nose hurts, less than yesterday, but so far I did not have any headache, which is really marvelous. I really hope this surgery is a sucess. I want this weight to drop off and frequent headaches to come to an end. And I really wish I won't need second surgery. I don't want a barbecue party in my nose again, it's no fun. I wish to all of you to never experience such thing in your life.
I was very lucky to get this surgery. The doctor who was taking care of me is my old friend, who was healing my nose since I was a kid. He was able to push me through beaurecratic procedures, truth be told, he had to do this surgery in express mode, as it was illegal. But I also leared a very hard lesson. Being nice, polite and patient is useless in hospital. If I kept such attitude, I would wait to this surgery much longer. I had to learn how to use arts of cunning and go through many argues with hospital personnel, who seemed to like to send me to a dead end way. I had to fight for my survival. Waiting six months, or longer for a rugery that lasts only half an hour. Truly sad and I hope this will change one day. No one deserves to wait while suffering.

I got touched while reading all posts. There's a lot of positive energy coming from all of you. If you say it will be better, then it will be better.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:28 pm
Puppy Wrangler

Of course! We are here for you in whatever way we can, which in this case is offering support. I hope all heals well!

Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Hope you get better!

This might make me a sicko but whenever I here about a sinus infection I always imagen it's because of a excess amount of boogers.

Even for a 13-year old I'm immature and wierd.

Think before you post.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:07 am

Karlos wrote:
I had a medical consultation today, to check is everything healing inside. It appears that everything went fine with surgery. All swelling in my nose got burned out and now some time must pass until my nasal mucosas will heal. Still it's unsure what will be with my right passage. It was really thick there and there was a lot of cooking. To decide whenever I will need a second surgery, I need to wait until everything will heal there. Now I'm going to undergo few tests, to see how everything behaves in my nose, will passages remain widened and did purulence stopped. But doctor has a lot of optimism.
And I must say I indeed feel better. Although I still have problems with breathing, as all walls in my nose got burned, I feel like a bit of weight just got removed from my head. My nose hurts, less than yesterday, but so far I did not have any headache, which is really marvelous. I really hope this surgery is a sucess. I want this weight to drop off and frequent headaches to come to an end. And I really wish I won't need second surgery. I don't want a barbecue party in my nose again, it's no fun. I wish to all of you to never experience such thing in your life.
I was very lucky to get this surgery. The doctor who was taking care of me is my old friend, who was healing my nose since I was a kid. He was able to push me through beaurecratic procedures, truth be told, he had to do this surgery in express mode, as it was illegal. But I also leared a very hard lesson. Being nice, polite and patient is useless in hospital. If I kept such attitude, I would wait to this surgery much longer. I had to learn how to use arts of cunning and go through many argues with hospital personnel, who seemed to like to send me to a dead end way. I had to fight for my survival. Waiting six months, or longer for a rugery that lasts only half an hour. Truly sad and I hope this will change one day. No one deserves to wait while suffering.

I got touched while reading all posts. There's a lot of positive energy coming from all of you. If you say it will be better, then it will be better.

we are sure of it *hugs* rest and get well soon. we're missing you a lot! And I'm sure your dog misses you too

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:44 pm
Profile WWW

A comment I forgot to say earlier.:
I think that when you accuse FREAKING PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH, THE GUY WHO NEVER EVEN THINKS OF HURTING SOMEBODY ON PURPOSE, OF RUINING YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE A PARANOID FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think before you post.

Tue May 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Calm down, legotron! Everybody loves Peanut. The protagonists are just having a bad day, that's all.

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!

Tue May 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Legotron123 wrote:
A comment I forgot to say earlier.:
I think that when you accuse FREAKING PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH, THE GUY WHO NEVER EVEN THINKS OF HURTING SOMEBODY ON PURPOSE, OF RUINING YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE A PARANOID FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....this wins on so many levels...

I LIKE Image!!!

Wed May 08, 2013 3:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 664 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17