HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by xhunterko »

"Ya, there wasn't a shot," Miles said, "We were all in the same area and would've been within earshot."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke walked on content in knowing the others were right behind him. As the rain slowly started with soft drops and a mellow atmosphere it was quiet peaceful, and when Duke just barely heard Serenades singing he smiled and turned his head back to Serenade
"That's lovely sing-"
Duke stopped himself when he thought he saw what appeared to be two reddish circles behind her though as lightning illuminated the sky they disappeared. Duke's eyes widened when he saw the circles and he felt his pulse rise for a moment, he didn't know what to think of it as there was nothing there now but it still bugged him.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke walked on content in knowing the others were right behind him. As the rain slowly started with soft drops and a mellow atmosphere it was quiet peaceful, and when Duke just barely heard Serenades singing he smiled and turned his head back to Serenade
"That's lovely sing-"
Duke stopped himself when he thought he saw what appeared to be two reddish circles behind her though as lightning illuminated the sky they disappeared. Duke's eyes widened when he saw the circles and he felt his pulse rise for a moment, he didn't know what to think of it as there was nothing there now but it still bugged him.
Serenade blushed a bit hearing Duke's comment "oh you heard that , hehe yah thanks I guess..um...you ok Duke?" the fox asked when she noticed something's a bit different in Duke's eyes.
The rain started to become heavier....
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

musclecar326 wrote:
"Suppose we move inside before the rain catches us? And get a hold of the authorities. Maybe ask around to see what your brother was up to before he got 'napped. " Her white paws snapped as Arianna realized something. "Do you think they shot 'im? With like, a tranquilizer?"
Well, sorry for being a little distant there. But I can say that I was with him last night and he was fine then. Though i haven't seen him since then. So it happened last night late whenever it actually took place, and no i don't think a tranquilizer was used. Mason said to the group as he can back to consciousness. Walking to where the group was now standing as well. Oh and hello Arianna. He said well reaching out his paw to offer a handshake.
"Hullo Mason! That's quite alright." She shook his paw warmly.
xhunterko wrote: "Ya, there wasn't a shot," Miles said, "We were all in the same area and would've been within earshot." ]
" I was trying to figure out how they could take such a big dog. He is your biological brother, isn't he?" Arianna asked, adressing Christian. " Maybe they threatened him. Or surrounded him. Or nipped his ankles." She felt a single drop of water touch her nose.n
Last edited by CrystallineWolf on Thu May 02, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

When Serenade asked Duke what was wrong and the rain became a little heavier he snapped out of his curious but fearful daze, his look returning to somewhat normal with the exception that he still had a slightly startled look even showing under his now formed smile.

"Uh Y-Yeah i'm fine"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:When Serenade asked Duke what was wrong and the rain became a little heavier he snapped out of his curious but fearful daze, his look returning to somewhat normal with the exception that he still had a slightly startled look even showing under his now formed smile.

"Uh Y-Yeah i'm fine"
"right..."Serenade looked around , tried to figured out what Duke was staring at , not that she could find anything out of the ordinary "If you say so ,hehe" The fox smiled .
After a moment of silence , she took a deep breath "Say....Duke..." , she asked the fox , with a slight smile and the look in her eyes as if she was in deep thought "Do you believe in second chances ?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"right..."Serenade looked around , tried to figured out what Duke was staring at , not that she could find anything out of the ordinary "If you say so ,hehe" The fox smiled .
After a moment of silence , she took a deep breath "Say....Duke..." , she asked the fox , with a slight smile and the look in her eyes as if she was in deep thought "Do you believe in second chances ?"
When Duke realized he was staring he looked at the ground before glancing around and then returning to Serenade trying to not make it too obvious. Though after what felt like minutes he was thrown off a little by Serenades question, his mind left from the impression of what he thought he saw just a little even though he was still startled by it. He tilted his head slightly as he thought of a response, after a second he looked at Serenade and smiled.
"Of course I do. We earn it though, but yes I believe anyone can get a second chance. Why do you ask?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Ohh, this will be so fun!" Janus put his paw to his collar. "And I'm paying, no discussion."
"If you insist," Buster replied, "But I'll cover our next purchase."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The man went to retrieve the merchandise.
Janus nudged Buster. "Hmm, and what will be that?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I don't know yet. Anything you'd want?" Buster asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'll leave the choice to you. I'm pretty sure it will be *awesome*"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:When Duke realized he was staring he looked at the ground before glancing around and then returning to Serenade trying to not make it too obvious. Though after what felt like minutes he was thrown off a little by Serenades question, his mind left from the impression of what he thought he saw just a little even though he was still startled by it. He tilted his head slightly as he thought of a response, after a second he looked at Serenade and smiled.
"Of course I do. We earn it though, but yes I believe anyone can get a second chance. Why do you ask?"
"well , hehe , no actual reason to be honest ,I just have this habit of thinking about random things and ask random questions like that whenever I feel relaxed , and I haven't had a good rain for awhile now so.... ya ! hehe , don't think about it.This really is a nice feeling though , being in a rain like this."Serenade said , close her eyes to enjoy the feeling she hadn't had for so long.
"*earn* it huh , well I guess that make sense...sigh..."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

CrystallineWolf wrote:" I was trying to figure out how they could take such a big dog. He is your biological brother, isn't he?" Arianna asked, adressing Christian. " Maybe they threatened him. Or surrounded him. Or nipped his ankles." She felt a single drop of water touch her nose.n
"We are from the same litter, yes." Christopher said. At Arianna's words he shivered "Please don't such things. Please! I'm worrying enough already! Don't make me panic again!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Easy Chris, just call your guy's owner for starters," Miles said to him.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke smiled, his mind still stuck on what he saw but he tried to just focus on now.
"You said it. I love the rain, not to heavy and just right."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke smiled, his mind still stuck on what he saw but he tried to just focus on now.
"You said it. I love the rain, not to heavy and just right."
"hehe ya.....wonder what they're doing right now... , so how did you meet the other guys ? just literally wander into town like that ?"
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Easy Chris, just call your guy's owner for starters," Miles said to him.
"Call Dad?" Christopher asked "Good call, Miles! Give me a sec."
The shepherd stepped a few steps on the side and dialed up Matt. To his surprise, the man responded immediately. What the human said was so loud and clear, even the other could hear it. however it didn't sound angry... more like concerned.
["Chris, come home. Now. No time to explain it through the phone. Someone might be listening! Hurry!"]
"Okay, Dad! Be right there." Christopher replied and hung. Then he turned to the others "You guys heard that, right?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
CrystallineWolf

"Quite clearly." Chris' dad had the same worried tone her father would use, when a bad storm was blowing, and everyone still wasn't inside.

Someone might be listening. That warning gave her the chills- even more so than Miles.Does someone want to get rid of Chris and his family? Or are all dogs in danger? She wanted to run after that thought- run right into a flock of sheep, something she could control; where the only danger was wild dogs, and the sheep themselves. Those dangers she could avoid and control it's outcome easily.

Another reason to regret losing the farm.

Arianna rubbed her arm, cold mostly seeping in from her own fears."I'm sorry for making you worry." Besides, humans can't nip ankles anyway. It takes a dog's strong teeth to do that.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yeah, he must've been called already by whomever dognapped your brother," Miles said, "You should get home. And maybe show him what you saw."
The Moon Howler

"Yes, I probably should head home." Christopher said, noticing that it began to raindrops "You should come too. It'll rain soon and I believe my house is the closest."

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"hehe ya.....wonder what they're doing right now... , so how did you meet the other guys ? just literally wander into town like that ?"
"Yeah pretty much, and I was lucky too. I didn't think humans would be understanding of a wild fox just coming right in"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Yes, I probably should head home." Christopher said, noticing that it began to raindrops "You should come too. It'll rain soon and I believe my house is the closest."
Yours is the closet unless Arianna's is somewhere close. But your home would be the better choice to go to considering this situation deals with your family. Mason said to the group as he to started to feel the rain, which he enjoyed quite often. Today was no exception to his liking, as he looked up at the sky with a small grin. Well I don't know about you guys but we should probably get out of this rain soon before it pours.
Yes, I am a furry.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:"hehe ya.....wonder what they're doing right now... , so how did you meet the other guys ? just literally wander into town like that ?"
"Yeah pretty much, and I was lucky too. I didn't think humans would be understanding of a wild fox just coming right in"
"oh believe me most of them don't , I met the town's police guy earlier today and he looked at me like I'm gonna steal all of his chickens in one night or something"Serenade said , half-jokingly "wouldn't have met you guys if that didn't happen though so I guess there's that"she waved her hand lazily
the rain cloud has now forming into a large cloud circle , with many lighting run across the skies , most came from the center of the circle , occasionally a long lighting will cut across them , while the center it self slowly move toward the town
looking at this scene , Serenade muttered "no way....that can't be right.."with a slight concern on her face.
CrystallineWolf

musclecar326 wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"Yes, I probably should head home." Christopher said, noticing that it began to raindrops "You should come too. It'll rain soon and I believe my house is the closest."
Yours is the closet unless Arianna's is somewhere close. But your home would be the better choice to go to considering this situation deals with your family. Mason said to the group as he to started to feel the rain, which he enjoyed quite often. Today was no exception to his liking, as he looked up at the sky with a small grin. Well I don't know about you guys but we should probably get out of this rain soon before it pours.
"My home is a bit far away. After being stuck helping for a donkey's age, I just had to be alone." More drops on her head. "How far away is your house exactly, Chris?" Though her fur was bred to whether the outside world, Ariana hated being out in a storm. As the sky got grayer, she wondered if the newspaper would be enough to keep her dry for a short spell.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"I'll leave the choice to you. I'm pretty sure it will be *awesome*"
"Well, I can't think of anything right now," Buster said. "But if we see anything interesting, I'm paying."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

At those words, Janus put up a dramatic pose, falling one one knee and covering his eyes with his arm. He can't *think* of anything right now! Oh, the shame! Oh, the pain! And to think I gave him my heart and soul and something else!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:At those words, Janus put up a dramatic pose, falling one one knee and covering his eyes with his arm. He can't *think* of anything right now! Oh, the shame! Oh, the pain! And to think I gave him my heart and soul and something else!"
"We just started dating and you're already getting down on one knee?" Buster said jokingly. "I'm not sure I'm ready to get married."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"In such case, I'll let you buy the cake. And rent the room for our honeymoon."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"actually, the bride's parents traditionally pay. We'll have figure out which one of us looks best in a wedding dress before it happens," Buster said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus stood up. he bit his lower lip at the thought. "Tell you what! Why just don't try it out? I mean, let's go to a clothing shop and...rent a smoking! To see how we look in it! And then we could arrange a dance for tonight, in our best dress. To celebrate us and my first night awake!" One could almost *smell* the joy radiating from him.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

well I was actually joking, but what the heck, Buster thought to himself.
"Sounds great. I'll pay for the suits. We can have Tara and Hubert help us pick out the right ones," he said.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Fri May 10, 2013 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus thought about that. "I dunno... Considering Hubert's experiences I fear his option may suit more a carnival costumes shop." he chuckled. "But it must be some interesting choice. As for the suits, I am sure you'd look perfect in a rag." He started approaching his snout to the rabbit's--
"You mentioned me?" said the spirit, appearing between the two.
Janus jumped back, getting red like a tomato. "Gah! Hubs! Of all the moments!"
The Moon Howler

CrystallineWolf wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Yours is the closet unless Arianna's is somewhere close. But your home would be the better choice to go to considering this situation deals with your family. Mason said to the group as he to started to feel the rain, which he enjoyed quite often. Today was no exception to his liking, as he looked up at the sky with a small grin. Well I don't know about you guys but we should probably get out of this rain soon before it pours.
"My home is a bit far away. After being stuck helping for a donkey's age, I just had to be alone." More drops on her head. "How far away is your house exactly, Chris?" Though her fur was bred to whether the outside world, Ariana hated being out in a storm. As the sky got grayer, she wondered if the newspaper would be enough to keep her dry for a short spell.
"A block away from the closest house and behind the corner, really." Christopher replied "I kinda just realized how close I live to this place... But let's hurry before it really starts to rain."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus thought about that. "I dunno... Considering Hubert's experiences I fear his option may suit more a carnival costumes shop." he chuckled. "But it must be some interesting choice. As for the suits, I am sure you'd look perfect in a rag." He started approaching his snout to the rabbit's--
"You mentioned me?" said the spirit, appearing between the two.
Janus jumped back, getting red like a tomato. "Gah! Hubs! Of all the moments!"
Buster was a bit annoyed by the interruption, but he had somewhat asked for it by mentioning him. Before I say anything, can the shopkeeper see you or should I pretend you aren't here?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

<I can be discreet, thus only you will be aware of my presence. Not even a mage will detect me if I do want so.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

so I'll look crazy if I talk to you, or will he not notice that either.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke smiled again
"Well i'm glad for that"

But when the skies turned greyer(if its a word) and lightning shot across the sky and Duke looked upward curious about the odd nature of the storm but he just barely heard Serenade say something and when he looked back at her he saw the concerned expression across her façade.

"Something wrong?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke smiled again
"Well i'm glad for that"

But when the skies turned greyer(if its a word) and lightning shot across the sky and Duke looked upward curious about the odd nature of the storm but he just barely heard Serenade say something and when he looked back at her he saw the concerned expression across her face.

"Something wrong?"
Serenade shook her head "well...no , erm , yah I hope not , it's just the way that rain cloud looks , back when I was just a kit , the elders usually talk about the nature's signs , like a kind of fortune telling , and erm... if I remember it right that cloud ,turning from a pleasant rain into a small circle of dense storm cloud , with lightings like that , it's a sign of chaos and terror ,and since it's heading for the town..." then she just stopped , look at Duke , blushed like a tomato realizing how weird she might have made herself look , in front of her new fox friend "well...I know it's just some silly superstitions but..."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke listened to Serenades story intently, glancing up at the sky as she explained the signs of the clouds, when she blushed Duke just let out a little chuckle
"Heh it's not silly, I actually think that as well, or at least something like that along those lines. I love soft rain, even a faster and heavier rain.....but storms...rapids, and other cataclysmic events terrify me. Hopefully this storm doesn't get too bad."

It took a second but Duke realized his expression went from happy to saddened, he quickly perked up and glanced back up at the skies
"And Hopefully this town will be alright."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke listened to Serenades story intently, glancing up at the sky as she explained the signs of the clouds, when she blushed Duke just let out a little chuckle
"Heh it's not silly, I actually think that as well, or at least something like that along those lines. I love soft rain, even a faster and heavier rain.....but storms...rapids, and other cataclysmic events terrify me. Hopefully this storm doesn't get too bad."

It took a second but Duke realized his expression went from happy to saddened, he quickly perked up and glanced back up at the skies
"And Hopefully this town will be alright."
"yah , I hope so too ...." Serenade was glad , being a weirdo in Duke eyes was not something she would ever want to , or , at least up until now . But the look in his eyes , she knew those eyes , she used to have them too , the eyes of lingering sadness , of lost , and memories.Even though it's not that uncommon to find a feral fox stray from its' pack , being one herself , Serenade never would have expected to see those eyes in any of them , usually if a fox go out either by his/her own choice , or was an outcast , but Duke was different.
"Duke....were they..."The fox couldn't help herself , until it was too late , she bit her lip , regretting the horrible mistake that she just did . Serenade wanted to know more about him , but reminding someone about the sad part of their life , especially about their pack and parents to something she would not want to do , so she look away , hoping that Duke will just let it pass by.