Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

FunkyChickenFace

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Rubin wrote:A muffled groan came from Zeke as his ear was nommed. "Hey, that's just weird! you should know what guys taste like already!" Zeke struggled to break the cats grip, but only succeeded in hurting his own ear... in a last ditch effort to break free, he rolled his head into the cat.
"Ow!" yelped Frank, rolling back and clutching his nose. "In my defense, I was completely smashed off catnip at the time. All I remember is him telling me he was male and the next thing I remember, I'm waking up at 8:00 AM in the rice."
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Zander wrote:"Ill get it." Joy said, knee still hurting but she could manage. The gauze was already soaked with blood. Some already rolling down her leg.

As she opened the door she was shocked to see one of the pets that were at the house. She turned to the right a little to hide the blood on her leg.
If what Enya said was true, they couldnt be...That harmful.
"Y- Yeah?"
"Joy, what happened? Why'd you run from Shep and me like that?" Jacob felt really confused.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Joy, what happened? Why'd you run from Shep and me like that?" Jacob felt really confused.
Joy didn't know what to say, she had met them before.
"Uhh- I- I dont know. I was scared..."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Joy!!! Your leg!! Blood!" Enya hollered across the living room where they previously were and dashed to pick Joy up again. She then lay her down and began applying pressure on her wound. "This bad...need more medication. Stay here no move." Enya said, grabbing some more bandages from the med kit and tying it around the wound to suppress the bleeding. She then rushed back to Jacob who was outside.
"Oh hello morning sir! You is friend of Joy? Please come in! I think she know you.." Enya said, beckoning him in.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob quickly walked inside. "Joy, what happened to your leg? Are you all right? It's not serious, is it?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

She managed to get a few words in through the pain of being picked up by Enya.
"ow- I hope not" She said, looking down at her knee.

"H- how do you know my name? Joy knew that the cat would be stunned at the question, most likely it would be an obvious one.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I know your name because we met yesterday. You and me and Shep had a sleepover at my house." Jacob was a little surprised to hear she didn't remember who he was, but not very surprised considering the way she acted last night.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"well thats good to hear... did i do anything........ regretable?"
She scooted around on the couch to make her knee more comfortable.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Jacob, you there man?" Shep called out, passing through Enya's doors of her home which she forgot to close after letting Jacob in. He rushed to the big couch where Joy lay, her knee bandaged and half soaked in blood. "Hey what happened to her dude?" Shep asked Jacob.
"Wait, you husky no?" Enya asked, seeing Shep as she emerged from the kitchen with more medical supplies. She then knelt beside Joy as she began more treatment of the wound. "Joy, this husky you knowing?" Enya asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

"No.. I dont remember him from anywhere other than this morning..." She turned back to Jacob to hear the all-important answer to the question she asked earlier.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I'm not sure what happened to her, but I DO know she doesn't seem to remember us," Jacob responded to Shep. He turned his attention back to Joy. "And as for your question, other that talking about unicorns and calling my ceiling blue, you didn't really do anything. Oh, by the way, I'm guessing we need to re-introduce ourselves. I am Jacob, and this is Shep. Now it's your turn to answer a question. What happened to your leg?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

"well thats good to hear, Hey Jacob, Hey Shep." She held her hand out to them

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob shook her hand, not taking his eye off her leg.
Zander

Post by Zander »

(lets say she shook sheps hand too.)

Joy looked down at her leg "Yeah... well i was running on the sidewalk away from your house, when Enya called me over, as i looked over at her, still running i tripped and scraped my knee and paw up real badly. My knee got the worst of it though." She cringes when she turns her knee to show them.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

(yeah sorry for the long reply. thanks zander.)
"I sorry sincerely." Enya said, removing the bandage to paint a purple cleaning agent onto her knee and put the bandage back on.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob looked over an Enya. "So, is she going to be okay?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"She need rest plenty. She fall on driveway granite go into wound might dangerous. She need stay here a while I need see her for supervision. I also call family doctor see her." Enya replied, continuously cleaning her wound with all sorts of medication. She got up and faced Jacob. "By the way my name Enya Bashir Al'Aziz, from Saudi Arabia. Please meeting you." Enya said, shaking his hand.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Nice to meet you too, Enya," Jacob replied. "And Joy, if there's anything you need, I'm here for you."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Th- Thank you" She was surprised that either of them even cared a lick about her with yesterdays stupidity.
"I need to call my mom, is there a phone here?" She asked Enya.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Yes. I have phone here." Enya said, getting up and fetching her a telephone set by the side table. "You call mommy. I get doctor here. <Rashid! Get over here quick! My friend needs medical attention. Quickly!>" Enya said, shouting across the hallway in Arabic.

A young man wearing a suit and tie came running down to the couch and Enya began filling her in on the situation. He opened her bandages and examined the wound a little. "This is serious, but she'll be fine don't worry everyone." Dr Rashid said in amazingly fluent english. He reached into his bag and pulled out a syringe and needle, along with some alcohol swabs. "Miss, this will hurt a bit so don't try to move, okay?" the doctor said, rubbing the alcohol swab on her knee. "You there." Rashid said, pointing to Jacob. "Can you help to hold her down, maybe comfort her if possible??" Dr Rashid asked, now filling the syringe.
Zander

Post by Zander »

A sharp pain went through Joy's body as the alcohol was rubbed onto her knee. she bit down hard, hurting her teeth, she tried to make a joke about it to easy the pain "I think Ive had enough alcohol in me already don't you think?" she said, still biting down from the pain.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Alcohol...so that's what it was..."

"Okay, Joy, once this wound's taken care of, it shouldn't take long to heal, then you'll be back to your normal self again. Just stay calm, I've had needles put in me before, they're not that bad. A slight prick and it's over before you know it." Without realizing it, Jacob started holding one of Joy's hands in his.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy was comforted by his words, and the warm touch of his hand. that is, until she heard the word "needle" "Wait a minute! theres a needle?!" she scrambled to look past Jacob to the butler, who did happen to be holding a shot.
As she looked at it everything started to go black, soon she fainted.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Alright, ready? Relax and hold still...." Dr. Rashid said, gently pushing the needle into the side of her knee and injecting the fluid. He swiftly pulled out the needle and quickly applied a fresh bandage. "Done. I will need to monitor her later further on. If someone can actually help to bring her belongings that'll be great too. She'll be here a day or so and she'll be fine. And don't worry, she's just scared of needles. Good day everybody." the doctor said, packing his belongings and walking back towards the medical bay of the house.

"Joy! Oh she black out when see needle.." Enya said, stroking her head with anxiety but breathed a sigh of relief as she still inhaled air into her lungs.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Well, the doctor said she'll be fine, but we should still keep an eye on her just in case." Jacob turned towards the front door. "Guess I should go let her mom know what's going on." As he walked out the front door, he accidentaly tripped and fell into the grass. "Careful, Jacob, don't wanna end up like her."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Woah hey you alright man?" Shep said, helping him up. "I guess I'll go with you too. Enya, we'll leave Joy to you and the good doctor to take care of. Cya later." Shep said, waving to Enya as he and Jacob walked out.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob brushed himself off and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tripped a little, that's all. Now, which house is Joy's?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joys mom was outside, watering the plants. She got down on her knees, with her gardening gloves and started picking weeds out of the flower bed.
She sat up and looked around, she saw a dog and a cat down the street, Joy hadn't came home yet.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh that's right, we forgot to ask Joy about her house and the stuff she wants over at Enya's place." Shep said as he facepalmed himself. He looked around to Enya's placed, but he just remembered that Joy had blacked out moments ago from seeing the dreaded needle.

"Hmmmm so what do we do now??" Shep asked, kicking some tiny stones on the driveway. "Do we head back to Enya's to wait for her to wake up?"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I guess we have no choice."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joys mom stood up and yelled to them in a friendly tone.
"Hey!" she shouted "Have any of you seen a averaged size female cat, light and dark brown with yellow eyes and a cupcake collar?"

she usually wouldn't resort to calling out to people, but Joy said she would come home. but she never did.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Yeah, we did," Jacob replied, "She's over in that house." He pointed at Enya's house. "She had a bit of an accident and had to be patched up."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"oh my, is she going to be alright?" Joys mom said with a concerned tone, keeping an eye on the husky.

(if you owned a cat, you would be suspicious of every dog too >_>)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh, don't worry ma'am. Joy just received treatment from Enya's doctor. She is fine and resting now. Do you want to come over and see her?" Shep asked, wondering why Joy's mum looked a little worried at him more than Jacob.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Yeah, she tripped and scrapped her knee and her paw," Jacob added. "The doc said she should be fine, just needs some rest."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Oh, well if there is a doctor there im sure she's fine. I dont think she needs her mom over there embarrassing her." Joys mom added.

Joy's eyes open ever so slightly, then all the way, she sits up. "mmmm What happened?" She questioned Enya. "And where is Jacob and Shep?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Ahhh Joy you wake up!" Enya said in surprise, quickly sitting beside her after pacing up and down her house while watching over her. "Oh you not worry, the two boys go your mommy tell what happen." Enya said, putting her arm around her and rubbing the fur on her arm as a way of saying well done for pulling through. "Howe your knee. It feel better no?" Enya asked.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy looked down at her knee, it actually did feel better. "Yeah it feels a lot better now" she said, turning her head back toward enya.
"Thanks"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Well, I think I'll go double-check on her just to make sure," Jacob said, walking back towards Enya's house.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Ok, thanks!" Joys mom said to Jacob, as he walked away.

-Robert Louis Stevenson