Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Wild Mass Guessing 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4325
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Argent wrote:
Some wee magical beastie shows up and tells him if he marries Bailey he'll have to give his watch back and can never be Joel.

If Rick really wants to be mean, he'll have to forget he was ever Joel.


I could see both of these things happening for sure, along with agreeing to marry Bailey making him Petes Avatar as well; either though tricky wording in the vows by Keene on behalf of Pete or some other way. In fact I would be more surprised if nothing happened at all and it went smoothly.

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 am
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6309
Location: Florida
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Grape is purple because she was a test subject in a pharmaceutical lab before being sent to the shelter.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 966
Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Pete tricks fox into becoming his minion and forces king to become his avatar or fox will live a horrible horrible live.
Alternately, we find out fox has known for a long time that king was Joel.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:01 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17158
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
As you know, whoever loses the duel between Pete and Dragon has to live a lifetime as a mortal. what we don't know is whether or not that lifetime begins at the time of loss, or if they can choose any point in time.

WMG: Dragon loses the duel and starts her mortal life as Tarot, so she can go on to date Peanut and be happy, even if she does have to deal with her past self flirting with him from time to time.
as an extension of this, Tarot purposely loses the duel so as to complete the stable time loop.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:28 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 3169
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
WMG: Dragon loses the duel and starts her mortal life as Tarot, so she can go on to date Peanut and be happy, even if she does have to deal with her past self flirting with him from time to time.
as an extension of this, Tarot purposely loses the duel so as to complete the stable time loop.
And she falls in love with him because her future self told her past self all about him?

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:05 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3308
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
and my mind just shut down completely because of you guys and your paradox :lol:
WMG : at the end of this comic (which I hope won't come for a loong looong time) , the last 3 panels will be like this:
1st one will show Mr.Rick himself wakes up in the middle of the night , asking himself "was it all just a dream?"
2nd one will show him looking out of his bedroom window
and the last one will be all black with only 3 words "or......was it ?"
but here're the interesting things :
1/the date on the clock next to his bed will be somewhere between 1-2 weeks before Mr.Rick actually started making the first sketch
2/Someone among us will randomly zoom in in the 2nd panel with just the right spot and find something like figures of 3 anthros , with green , red and yellow glowing eyes looking back at rick from afar :lol:

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:51 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:30 am
Posts: 19
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Here's a wild guess

Everything that has happened to Joel from the point Pete turned him into a dog turns out to be a giant dream and none of his experiences as King were real, not even meeting Bailey.


Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
I have a interesting theory.

Cats in general enjoy Pridelands. Grape and Max naturally are hooked through Pridelands, and Res is the author.

While it seems too simple and too predictable at first, the Prideland series suddenly comes across to me as something more meaningful for Grape, but more like a interesting story to like for Max and an indepth idea for Res to express in.

While it's already hinted they are at a personal level already with Pridelands, there's a good chance Pridelands will have the biggest impact on Grape and Max's relationship more than anything in the arcs coming in the future, and I believe now Pridelands will decide whether Grape and Max love each other.

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Sun May 05, 2013 12:53 am
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6309
Location: Florida
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Joey will throw away his cat suit, Duchess will find it and make Bino wear it to make him look "cute" in a costume contest at some animal show.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Sun May 05, 2013 3:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3308
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
copper wrote:
Joey will throw away his cat suit, Duchess will find it and make Bino wear it to make him look "cute" in a costume contest at some animal show.

that's the best imagine my mind has ever pick up ! oh please mighty dork--erm I mean being of higher order let this be canon :lol:
WMG : bino will accidentally reveal his reason for being a cat hater : he had a crush on grape after their first met , but too shy to tell her and lost his chance :twisted:

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Sun May 05, 2013 4:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
GameCobra wrote:
I have a interesting theory.

Cats in general enjoy Pridelands. Grape and Max naturally are hooked through Pridelands, and Res is the author.

While it seems too simple and too predictable at first, the Prideland series suddenly comes across to me as something more meaningful for Grape, but more like a interesting story to like for Max and an indepth idea for Res to express in.

While it's already hinted they are at a personal level already with Pridelands, there's a good chance Pridelands will have the biggest impact on Grape and Max's relationship more than anything in the arcs coming in the future, and I believe now Pridelands will decide whether Grape and Max love each other.


So are you saying that the only reason they're together is due to their common taste for Pridelands? That's a bit harsh don't ya think? XD And was you who said that, probably the biggest fan of Grapewell ever! :lol:

Now seriously, I really doubt Pridelands would affect their relationship somehow, at most may have a fight but nothing more.
I think is more probable that Grape have a fight with Peanut because he gets to be very close friends with Res and she gets jealous and accuses him of stealing her friend.

_________________
ImageImage


Sun May 05, 2013 1:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Gren wrote:
So are you saying that the only reason they're together is due to their common taste for Priedlands? That's a bit harsh don't ya think? XD And was you who said that, probably the biggest fan of Grapewell ever! :lol:

Now seriously, I really doubt Priedlands would affect their relationship somehow, at most may have a fight but nothing more.
I think is more probable that Grape have a fight with Peanut because he gets to be very close friends with Res and she gets jealous and accuses him of stealing her friend.


Even the most dedicated of fans has to know when to expect things! And having a common interest in Pridelands isn't what makes them. All cats like Pridelands :P .

What i'm saying is the interesting twist here though is that out of all the cats though is that Pridelands is going to have the biggest twist on Grape and Max's future just like how the Celestial beings have a big twist on King's future.

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Sun May 05, 2013 3:09 pm
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6309
Location: Florida
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Res, hearing about the marriage of King and Bailey, proposes to Grape.... whether she accepts or not is another story...

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Sun May 05, 2013 3:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
GameCobra wrote:
Even the most dedicated of fans has to know when to expect things! And having a common interest in Pridelands isn't what makes them. All cats like Pridelands :P .

What i'm saying is the interesting twist here though is that out of all the cats though is that Pridelands is going to have the biggest twist on Grape and Max's future just like how the Celestial beings have a big twist on King's future.


meh... I still think it is exaggerated because almost every cat could offer their lives for something involving Pridelands. You seem to forget this. All cats are obsessed by Pridelands, so why you think it would be different for Grape and Max? This hardly could be compared with the Cosmic Game. If Pridelands is going to affect someone specifically, it have to be Res. Of course, whatever affects Res could affect Pridelands hence to all the fans.

_________________
ImageImage


Sun May 05, 2013 4:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Gren wrote:
meh... I still think it is exaggerated because almost every cat could offer their lives for something involving Pridelands. You seem to forget this. All cats are obsessed by Pridelands, so why you think it would be different for Grape and Max? This hardly could be compared with the Cosmic Game. If Pridelands is going to affect someone specifically, it have to be Res. Of course, whatever affects Res could affect Pridelands hence to all the fans.


I didn't forget. :P It's definitely true that there could just as much be any cat that is just as crazy about Pridelands as Grape and Max (Heck, they probably would join a nerd convention someday with other cats. Ha!)

My point is though is that there can always be some sort of backstory behind Grape and Max liking Pridelands more than other cats. Maybe they are not, and we're shown why they like the book so much in more detail, like it reflects their lives or they were inspired to be the way they are because of the books. It's hard to say. For example, Grape reads it to imagine being a tough princess, while Max reads it to be a tough leader.

copper wrote:
Res, hearing about the marriage of King and Bailey, proposes to Grape.... whether she accepts or not is another story...


Noooooooooo! She'll definitely say yes! The fangirl in her commands it!

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Sun May 05, 2013 5:52 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
GameCobra wrote:
My point is though is that there can always be some sort of backstory behind Grape and Max liking Pridelands more than other cats. Maybe they are not, and we're shown why they like the book so much in more detail, like it reflects their lives or they were inspired to be the way they are because of the books. It's hard to say. For example, Grape reads it to imagine being a tough princess, while Max reads it to be a tough leader.


You know, I'm not sure if I said it before, but I have a theory since a while, that the reason of why Max and Sabrina broke up it had to do with Pridelands. She seems to be an avid reader too, but maybe she didn't like the series and then she was marginalized by all the cats. Max chose to stay with her instead of his public but Sabrina knew he was a social cat and be ignored really was affecting him so she decided to break up with him for his own good. Maxwell never forgave her for dumping him that way because they really loved each other, and that's why he seems to be mad at her all the time (or maybe he found out that she's dating with Fido and he's a bit jealous XD).

GameCobra wrote:
copper wrote:
Res, hearing about the marriage of King and Bailey, proposes to Grape.... whether she accepts or not is another story...


Noooooooooo! She'll definitely say yes! The fangirl in her commands it!


But I thought Res was gay. Nah he's just a lot bit shy.

_________________
ImageImage


Sun May 05, 2013 6:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:44 am
Posts: 642
Images: 1
Location: Deep In The Heart of TEXAS
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Gren wrote:
GameCobra wrote:
copper wrote:
Res, hearing about the marriage of King and Bailey, proposes to Grape.... whether she accepts or not is another story...


Noooooooooo! She'll definitely say yes! The fangirl in her commands it!


But I thought Res was gay. Nah he's just a lot bit shy.


This post made me laugh (for multiple reasons), I mean how does one come to that assumption about Res because he's shy? You're silly Gren.

_________________
Extraordinary things happen to Extraordinary people!
also . . .
I'm the Best in the West!
Image


Sun May 05, 2013 6:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 840
Location: None of your buisness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
....I kinda assumed the same thing, but mainly due to Copper's WMG a while ago.

_________________
Life is like a fairy tale... a pretty grim one, but a fairy tale still
Image
Image
Image
I LIKE Image!!!


Sun May 19, 2013 1:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
You know, I was kidding when I said that.

_________________
ImageImage


Sun May 19, 2013 3:31 pm
Profile
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:00 am
Posts: 1500
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Dragon marries Peanut. Tarot is angry.


Mon May 20, 2013 2:29 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17158
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
I still say Tarot is Dragon after she loses the game and has to live a lifetime as a mortal, so Dragon marrying Peanut won't make future Dragon angry

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon May 20, 2013 2:49 pm
Profile YIM
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6309
Location: Florida
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
I say that Peanut will marry Sabrina and Fido will marry Grape and Max will dance an Irish jig at the wedding and everyone will laugh sitcom style before freezing. That will end the comic.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Mon May 20, 2013 9:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Foxstar wrote:
Dragon marries Peanut. Tarot is angry.


You don't have idea how much I laughed with this! :lol:

copper wrote:
I say that Peanut will marry Sabrina and Fido will marry Grape and Max will dance an Irish jig at the wedding and everyone will laugh sitcom style before freezing. That will end the comic.


BEST. ENDING. EVER!

_________________
ImageImage


Tue May 21, 2013 11:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: Skulking in Borehamwood, England
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
It's all a dream! :lol: bwahahahahaa!!! Best buzz kill of a plot ever!

_________________
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
Redefining good and evil since 1996! - BigBenBPTQ
Want to talk? PM me or message at Kyuubi.Kitsune00@gmail.com and add me on Google+


Wed May 22, 2013 4:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3308
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
or , at the end of this , we see a space that looks somewhat like where the 3 cosmic nerds were playing , but now it's just a dark humanoid figure at one end of the table , and Ponbon at the opposite , and every characters are pieces on the table , Ponbon with an evil grin , says "your move" and then the comic just end *dun dun duuun* :lol:

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Wed May 22, 2013 4:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
I have a funny thought. Since the cosmic nerds are "demi-gods", then it's probably that the actual "gods" have human shape. It would be hilarious if they are like the pets of the gods, and are treated by them in a similar way than mortals do. :lol:

_________________
ImageImage


Wed May 22, 2013 4:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3308
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
AHAHA ! why didn't I think of that before , that's hilarious XD

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Wed May 22, 2013 4:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 3169
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
So they're like Joey and Lester...?

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Wed May 22, 2013 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3308
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
and joey's creepy dalmatian friend yes :twisted:

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Wed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4325
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Gren wrote:
I have a funny thought. Since the cosmic nerds are "demi-gods", then it's probably that the actual "gods" have human shape. It would be hilarious if they are like the pets of the gods, and are treated by them in a similar way than mortals do. :lol:


That possibility never occurred to me. That would actually be a pretty neat reveal.

_________________
Image
Image


Wed May 22, 2013 5:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
IceKitsune wrote:
Gren wrote:
I have a funny thought. Since the cosmic nerds are "demi-gods", then it's probably that the actual "gods" have human shape. It would be hilarious if they are like the pets of the gods, and are treated by them in a similar way than mortals do. :lol:


That possibility never occurred to me. That would actually be a pretty neat reveal.


Now I can see a future arc named "cosmic housepets" with Dragon and Pete being as Peanut and Grape and two gods like Zeus and Hera as their owners. :lol:

_________________
ImageImage


Wed May 22, 2013 5:31 pm
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6309
Location: Florida
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
The other U&U game being played is in OUR UNIVERSE.... and Rick Griffin (aka the furret) is one of the other players! :shock:

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Thu May 23, 2013 6:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1422
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
copper wrote:
The other U&U game being played is in OUR UNIVERSE.... and Rick Griffin (aka the furret) is one of the other players! :shock:

It better be, and it better get linked to the other one!

Also, the secret goon squad is actually comprised by Joel's former pets, who somehow recognize him.

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Wed May 29, 2013 4:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: Skulking in Borehamwood, England
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
That would be a funny twist, Joel's pets are the goons and king recognizes them. But then that's when Joel was a kid, they would be how old now?
I'm guessing King can bargain a way out of this, terms of being an avatar or maybe help from Great Kitsune as he said Pete cannot do anything to king or enter the arena until he has a full avatar like Dragon.

_________________
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
Redefining good and evil since 1996! - BigBenBPTQ
Want to talk? PM me or message at Kyuubi.Kitsune00@gmail.com and add me on Google+


Wed May 29, 2013 4:10 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1422
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
King and Bailey have puppies within the year, but Pete doesn't manage to win the duel, forfeits the game, and we see the return of Joel.

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17158
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
MiloxLuna wrote:
when i was in the shower i thought...
max is surprised by what grape said.
MAYBE, this is what i think, max breaks up with grape (doesn't want to get married) grape get sad, goes to peanut who comforts her, grape learns peanut is really nice, and they go out :D
just a thought though...

but Peanut can't bring himself to leave Tarot, so Grape, having now realized her dog lover tendencies and being unable to be with Peanut, starts pursuing Fox. when Fox eventually gives in and starts to think he might actually like Grape, Peanut and Tarot break up, and Grapenut sails, while Fox reasons that Grape probably would have been quite sour in their relationship since she loved Peanut.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:29 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1422
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
Everything and everyone marries everything and everyone and all the possible (And impossible!) baby combinations appear!

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:55 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17158
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
every ship is canon

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:01 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14785
Location: Italy
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
dragon kidnaps Peanut on the day of his wedding.
Grape kicks Dragon's tail.
peanut marries grape.
Tarot marries Karishad.
Dragon becomes Max's avatar.
The end!

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:55 am
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6309
Location: Florida
Post Re: Wild Mass Guessing
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
every ship is canon



No, no, you got the saying wrong. Every ship is SUNK by Canon. :roll:

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:10 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.