HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

LovingCorgi

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by LovingCorgi »

Across town in the middle of the night a Moving truck arrives at a house that was just recently bought. When it pulled into its drive way the back of the truck opened and a husky jumped out. She looked very happy to be there.

"Finally, I'm here. I can't wait to see Koa; it's been such a long time. I hope he's OK here; back in Hawaii he was always getting himself hurt. But I doubt he would hurt himself here. Anyways I'm tired; I'll look for him in the morning.

With that she headed inside with her parents to go to bed.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:"Well, boy, I don't see any obvious injuries, and she's not responsive, it's almost like she's drugged."

The vet starts wheeling the table out, "I've got to go work on that horse now, so I'm going to put her in a recovery room, would you stay with her and come get me if there's any change? I suspect she'll need to make a statement when the rangers come back in the morning."

He leaves the two dogs in the room next to where Koa isn't.

"I'll let the wolf's owner know he's running around without his collar, and tell the rangers to keep an eye out for him. Likely this isn't the first time he's done this, he was here earlier and almost ran off without it then."

By the time the Vet Samantha gets back to the now loopy equine, his owners has shown up at the clinic. all hopping mad at him, from the shouts coming from the barn area of the clinic.

JUST WHO'S FARM WERE YOU TRESPASSING ON!!shouts Mr. Paschal, twisting moonbeam's ringed nose a bit more to bring him around more.
IiiiiiiAaaaaaaOOowww!! No.. I'z not on anyone's farm!Moonbeam nearly screams..
I got's hurts in the woods! byz the people who was hunting the pets iz was with!!
I don't believe a word of your story Boy! No one would use such a light shotgun bird round, from the looks of your rump. to hunt game or even the pets like you say, with. But it's just perfect for chasing away trespassing livestock like you, off there propriety!!
But, But, But that's what happened!! the wolf loaded me up with the dogs and had me run away, an they hurt me as i ran's away!
Maybe they did just there rounds mixed up Henry, they all look the same to me.
An you, Mable. What in gods green earth, could have possibly possessed you to think that you could entrust someone like HIM!
Finally letting go of Moonbeam's nose-ring.
To a random, predator laced group of pets who come wondering up to the door? Did you not think something like this would not end up happening? You know how he is and how he can get!..
I behaved, i followed there orders, I..
You did? An how many of them did YOU hurt? Were told that you were here earlier in the day, with that wolf knocked out cold.
No! lightning from the storm, hit a nearby tree! pieces of it hit him.
More likely, you panicked and ran him into a tree branch.
Moonbeam blinks in surprise!
no.. i didn'the whinnies meekly.
I can't imagine any of those pets having any-kind of training on how to ride. Or clue one on how to go about handling a beast like you.
sorry, i tried hard to be careful with them.
You were? then why did you run off, when the people here were trying to help you and that wolf?
I was ordered too. was told to obey.
Well that's a first.he says sarcastically.
Guess it never occurred to you that you, that you might have just gotten away with a close call, an that you shouldn't be pushing your luck any farther?
I.. i.. was scared.. i wanted help, but didn't want to be HERE... Then was ordered to go.. we had to go find the others. Moonbeam whines.

Please Sir, could you not keep up-setting and stimulating him, we need him to not be fighting the sedation if were going to operate. We can talk about this out in the hallway.
Were sorry ma'am, we were just worried about what happened.
There might be something to the story he is telling. I have one patient he carried back in, who appears to under heavy sedation. By what another dog he carried in, says was from a rifle fired dart. We have contacted....
The words drift off as they more down the hallway..

A few minutes later the vet tech comes back in..
Sorry about all that hon, If i know that was going to happen i wouldn't have shown them back here..
She swabs his neck again, an gives him a new injection..
There you go a bit more sleepytime juice.. now just relax
HuH what? what you going to do?
Nothing that you need to worry about, hon.
an she leaves him to chill out..
O.O o.o o.- HUH O.O yawn. o.o o.- o.- -.- _._

Moonbeam? murr murr murrr... murr murr murr..? murr murr... you willing to do that?
Moonbeam nods his head softly. Hmmmm'ing as someone is rubbing his nose, and scratching under his chin..
Good an don't worry, there going to take very good care of you..

He nods his head again.
_.o _.- _._

Few minutes later
the Vet & tech come back into the stall in surgical scrubs.
they start digging into one of his wounds, followed in a while by a Clink!
the first of many clink's, 23 in all he seems to remember fuzzily..
His wounds were in the process of being gone back over, flushed out, and stitched up.
When the cocktail of sedatives put him completely out on his hooves. he would have fallen over if not held upright by the belly strap.
Last edited by Keeshah on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa wakes up to the brilliant light coming from his window.

"huh... oh it's morning already.

Koa gets up and grabs his bag as he makes his way to the door. As he walks out he remembers that the 2 dogs are staying right next to him. So he walks over to their door and knocks.

"Umm... Excuse me are you two awake..."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla woke with a start, but was refreshed nonetheless. Taking a moment to register that there had been a voice accompanying the knocking, he stumbled over his words a bit before actually spitting out a coherent response, "Hey. Yeah, I'm awake." the corgi called quietly, hopping down from his chair and waddling to what're he thought the door was. Having missed his destination by a few feet, he groped at the wall for a doorknob, "Uh, yo mister voice. I can't really find the doorknob..." He admitted, taking not of how much less frantic he felt after a good night's rest
Argent

Post by Argent »

From the house back of the clinic comes a rattle and a clatter, and a yelling and a pounding on doors.

"Wake up, Cinnamon, it's morning! Time for chores!"

Followed by high squeaky expostulations involving some human named Lysander and giant boa constrictors.

Sandy just laughs, and starts his rounds among the birds, while a rusty marten is seen trotting off towards a detached shed smelling vaguely of reptiles.

(the shed that is, not the marten, that comes later)
Last edited by Argent on Mon May 06, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan yawns her way into the kitchen to find Flynn already seated at the counter chopping a radish into a bowl of timothy pellets.
"Morning." Flynn calls brightly. Joan mumbles something about coffee and stumbles over to the percolator bubbling on the stove.
A few minutes later John stumbles in, scrubbing the sleep from his eyes. He groans and cracks his back. "I think we'd better get our beds set up today. That old air mattress isn't as comfortable as it used to be."
"Ah, I'm in no hurry," jokes Flynn. "That beanbag was quite comfy. I slept like a log."
"You carried like one too! You're getting heavy!" teases Joan.
"Harrumph. Look who's talking!"
"Hey, cheap shot! I'm old!" Flynn laughs with Joan and crosses to the sink to wash his bowl.

~Later~

Flynn howls and drops the hammer. "Wrong nail. Try hitting the steel instead of the keratin one." observes John, smiling wryly.
"You don't say!" moans Flynn clutching his paw. "I think YOU'd better do the hammering if we're to get this hutch together by lunchtime." They swap spots and not five minutes later John has the errant board hammered back into place and the door screwed onto the front.
"There! Now all we need is some straw to go in it. We should ask the vet if he knows where to get some."
"Good idea. I'll get Mum to phone. We can check for news of the hunters and that corgi at the same time." Flynn jogs off to find Joan who punches the number into her phone and sends Flynn off again with an armful of screwed-up tape, cardboard and packaging for the bin next to the front gate.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hmm... What about your friend? Is she awake?"

Koa was wanting to meet the 2 dogs because they reminded him of how he hung out with his friend back in Hawaii; that was also a female husky. In fact he heard that she was moving here.

"I was wondering If you two were ok. Is your blindness temporary or not?"
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty slowly opens his eyes. The groggy dog yawns and stretches his limbs.

"That was nice sleep." He mumbled, yawning again.

The yorkie sat up on the chair. The events of the previous day began to enter his mind. He began to wonder if his mum would be mad for staying out all night. Probably not once he explained everything!

But oh well, it's a new day. Perhaps today he could have some more fun!
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The husky still lay un-awake on the examination table. But a light snore and a twitch of the tail showed that she was just sleeping, probably still exhausted from last night's event.

Meanwhile...
"You sure bout goin out thar yerself? Your arm's still sorely beat u-"
"Yes I'm fine. As long as I can shoot. Sides, I don't want to spend another minute near that... thing."
"Fraid you git bit again?" There was a hint of amusement in the lanky man's voice.
"Just shut up and stay put." There was the sound of a door slamming and then silence.
After a quiet minute the lanky man adjusted his fisherman hat and walked over to the corner of the cabin, where a cell like enclosure was located. A small room who's walls were made of steel chain fencing. The door was made of chain fence too with a knob only on one side. On the door was a small rectangular hole about waist high that could be opened and closed (it was about the width of a plate).
And inside was a comatose wolf, laying on the wooden floor.
"Should be up soon." The lanky man mumbled to himself in his usual southern twang, looking glumly at the canine from outside the cell.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

While Doc was out, when he started dreaming inside his cage he tossed here and there suffering from a nightmare of the events of last night and the outcomes if things had not gone the way they did. He mumbled a little bit before turning over again and this time the sound of the door slamming woke him slightly. He tossed again before gaining some consciousness and all the events of last night came back in a fluid motion, Doc sat up quickly his eyes darting back an forth before he realized he was in a cage
"What a way to wake up"
He thought to himself, still quite a bit drowsy and disorientated he tried to get up but his legs refused obey and when he tried to move towards the door his chest shot up with pain.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Wow. Steady thar." The lanky man in the fisherman's hat scratched chin as he watched Doc with a neutral expression.
"Reckon you probably rest fer awhile. You took a mighty beatin last night." He commented matter-a-factually.

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Moonbeam is awaken by the sound of the wench pulling up his belly strap being lowered, setting his weight back upon his hooves.
Good morning honey, I'm kandi! I'll be doing the equine physical therapy this morning, are you ready?
Yawwwn.. Huh? ready for what?? Auuuugh..where am i?
Don't you remember? Your in the large animal care barn of the Veterinary clinic of Richmond Acres.
You had your surgeries last night?

Kandi tells him, as she clips a lead rope to his halter. while unlatching the tie out lines that was holding his halter..
Come along now..
Oww! Oww! oww!!
Moonbeam whinny whines.. resisting being moved again as he looks around his surroundings O.O >.< !!!
What daa? What Daaa!!?? What happened to my rump!!!
That is where the surgery was happening, seems you got shot there.
I know, i was hurt there.. but.. but.. but my beautiful shiny pelt there is gone!! my hide is ruined!
Kandi giggles softly..
They had to shave your rump, so they could see, clean and sterilize the area. so they could work on your wounds. It will grow back. Now come along, you need to walk. pulling on his lead rope.
NOoooo! it hurts too much to move!
Don't be such a cry horsey. You need to exercise, get those stiffened muscles loosened up. An moving around will help with the pain an swelling, and make you heal up faster. Come on now, one hoof in front of the other. lets get you moving around..
Ooof owww Ooof Oww owww! HURTS!
Oh come on. your doing well, that's it.. take it slow
Kandi leads Moonbeam outside of the barn an over to the horse carousel, where there is one horse already hitched up to it, going slowly around and around.
Oooh Ooow ooww whine.. have we walked far enough yet?
Kandi stops the carousel to hitch moonbeam up to it, on the other side from the paint horse.
This is Rocky, he had his surgery yesterday morning. Rocky, your exercise partner here is Moonbeam.
hi. ahh feels good to be standing still again.
Rocky snorts, an just mumbles at the pair.
Kandi starts the equine exercise wheel back up, setting it to slowly walk the equines in the circle.
Ooo ooww! hey.. not again,.. Ooww.. how long do i have to do this?
Oh were going to take it easy on you two today, only 20 or 30 minutes..
Aurrrrgh. Your just freaking evil!. oww oww
Moonbeam complains as he is pulled along into a slow walk by the carousel.
Awww you both will feel better once you walk off your muscle stiffness, then we will wash you down with some cold water to help relieve the swellings. See you two in a little bit, i have go see about your breakfast, and make sure that your stalls are ready for you two. have fun, and no racing..She giggles
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon comes back out of the reptile shed, and waves at Kandi and the horse "Morning Mrs Sparagmos! Morning Moonshine!" before setting an empty mouse cage on a shelf and ducking under an outdoor shower, muttering about lazy smelly snakes...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan drums her fingers on the counter, waiting for someone at the veterinary clinic to answer the phone. "They're taking a long time to pick up. Must be a busy morning." Clamping the phone between her shoulder and her ear she starts pulling crockery and utensils out of boxes and stacking them in the shelves and drawers.

Flynn leans against the gate post nibbling on a blade of grass plucked from the lawn. The moving truck had arrived not ten minutes ago and the removalists and John were running back and forth like bees moving all the furniture and boxes into the house. Flynn is trying to keep out from underfoot. He'd be pretty useless trying to carry all those heavy boxes anyway.
He considers going for a jog. Perhaps I'll avoid the woods today and go for a turn about the block instead, he thinks. Swallowing his bit of grass he does a few quick stretches to limber up and then heads off at a slow trot in the opposite direction to the woods.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:Cinnamon comes back out of the reptile shed, and waves at Kandi and the horse "Morning Mrs Sparagmos! Morning Moonshine!" before setting an empty mouse cage on a shelf and ducking under an outdoor shower, muttering about lazy smelly snakes...

Moonbeam is still complaining about having to exercise, when not complaining about having had his rump shaved!
Efff errf Oww Oh my poor fur it's all gone, I'm not a pretty pony anymore.
Can't i suffer in peace?The paint Rocky finally quips at Moonbeam. really can't think of anyone more deserving of having this happening to them..
Moonbeam looks up at Cinnamon, as he calls out to them.
There trying to run my hooves off! Moonbeam whinnies, even tho both equines are only moving at a snails pace around the circular track.
Argent

Post by Argent »

The fluffy weasel shakes himself off and delicately sniffs at one paw. "Don't be a big baby! Just imagine having to exercise with a broken leg! That's no fun at all, I can tell you!"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa was feeling so much more comfortable after sleeping in here bed, compared to the truck bed on her way to the house. When she awoke the first thing she did was call Koa's house. "I believe this is the right number. Oh uh hello is Koa home?....well then where is he?....huh?...well, did you approve of it?.... well your mean...he's your pet you have to do it....don't make me come over there, I will bite you...bring it sir..." He hung up on her. Kousa began to clench her paws together, because she wasn't so much mad at Koa's owners but at Koa himself. "Koa, you idiot; how could you get yourself hurt here. It can't be as dangerous of a place as Hawaii." She slams open the door to her house and runs to the vet's clinic. "When I get my hands on you Koa...you'll learn not to hurt yourself."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Rounding a corner Flynn finds himself face to chest with a large husky. They do that awkward shuffling dance two creatures do to try to get past each other.
"Oh. Um. Sorry. Ahaha. Uh..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Feeling really stupid the husky stops to see if the rabbit is okay "Oops, I'm sorry. I was in such a blind rage that I didn't notice you. Are you ok?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No, I'm fine. It's my fault really. I came around the corner too fast and without looking. Sorry." He smiles sheepishly and extends his paw, "I'm Flynn, by the way. Where were you off to in such a hurry?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"My name is Kousa. And I just got off the phone with my friend's owner, and he won't approve of some procedure for his injury. And I'm angry at him for injuring himself in the first place. So I'm heading to the clinic to give him a piece of my mind." She started to clench her paws again.
Argent

Post by Argent »

A voice comes from behind Koa "Boy, you want to get back in that room there, you absolutely shouldn't be trying to walk around on a temporary splint!"

Doc Walton scoops the little dog up and carries him bodily into recovery room #1 and sets him in his bed. "Now you lay there, here's your toys."

He deposits the corgi's bag next to him and latches the door on the outside.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Good luck with that, Kousa. From what I saw last night the Doc is quite strict. I doubt he'll let you in if your friend is still being treated. Don't get me wrong though; he is a good bloke. He just cares about his job and his patients." He thinks for a moment.
"Who is your friend, by the way? I-If you don't mind me asking, that is."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

Tesla hears another knock on the door, this one louder and firmer. "Good morning, kids, are you decent?" followed by laughter and the sound of the door handle turning and the door opening as Doc Walton comes in to check on the corgi and husky.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Roarin wrote:"Wow. Steady thar." The lanky man in the fisherman's hat scratched chin as he watched Doc with a neutral expression.
"Reckon you probably rest fer awhile. You took a mighty beatin last night." He commented matter-a-factually.

Doc hearing the mans voice and remembering that he was one of the shooters last night, he became infuriated and went for the part of the fence facing the man. He snarled and barked at him, trying to pull open the fencing but coming to no avail.Though it didn't take long before the slight loss of blood and the last weariness of the tranquilizer caused his vision to blur and he stumbled slightly, aslo with his dizziness his entire chest hurt and he hunched over slightly, pulling himself away from the fence he retreated to the farthest corner and curled up.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Good morning doc." Tesla greeted from near the door, "I'm as decent as a dog with a collar can be." He joked. The corgi waddled to the source of the voice, "Two things. Could you maybe check out my eyes? And also, is there another dog out there?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Oh yeah, his name is Koa. Me and him used to hang out together back in Hawaii. I didn't think he would hurt himself here, but it seems like he can't keep himself out of trouble no matter where he is."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh. I met him when I was lost in the woods the other night. Did he tell you what happened? It was quite an adventure."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"No I haven't talked to him yet, only his owner. But before I talk to him I'm going to break his arm...Anyways I got to get going." she smiled, but her smile looked somewhat devilish with only a hint of happiness. "I'm going to surprise him. He doesn't know I'm here yet. Knowing him, he's probably trying to help out around the clinic; In Hawaii, pets are allowed to attended school, so he graduated medical school."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Your friend has a broken leg, so I've put him back in his bed before he hurts himself trying to get around on it. If you catch him moving around, could you remind him that he's not Krypto?"

The vet kneels down and looks closely at Tesla's face, "What's wrong, are your eyes bothering you?"

Cinnamon, meanwhile, has gotten bored watching a couple of bickering horses walk in circles, and has returned to his room. Now where did he put his bag?
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Well, if he comes around again, I'll tell him right away." Tesla said compliantly. The corgi, when he heard the vet get down, waved a paw in front if his face, "I can't see." Tesla mumbled
Argent

Post by Argent »

Doc Walton examines the corgi closer as he asks questions, waving his hand in front of his muzzle, "So how long have you been having this problem?" and then "Were you having any problems before the storm?" and "Why didn't you say anything last night?"
Last edited by Argent on Thu May 02, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Apparently he wasn't looking where he was going and he just fell over a cliff." Seeing the look on Kousa's face he's quick to add "It was only a small one but high enough to break his leg and give him a concussion. Then while we were patching him up we were chased by hunters. I'm not sure what kind of shape he'll be in this morning. If you're as close as you imply though, seeing you should cheer him up.
I should get going too. The removalists should have finished unloading the truck by now so I'll have to help Mum and Dad unpack. We only got here yesterday. I guess I'll see you around?"

Stepping around each other the two pets wave before continuing on their separate ways.
"Wait... Medical school?" Flynn asks, bewildered. But the husky has already disappeared.

~~~~~
Having recieved no answer, Joan decides to try phoning the vet again now that the removalists have gone. She knows that she's procrastinating uunpacking but hey, she's in no hurry. She punches the number into her phone, again listening to the ringing, and wondering if they'll answer this time.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna began to move on the examination table. She grumbled something incoherent and rubbed her eyes with her paws
"Blahhh... I feel like my... everything hurts..." . Yesterday night just seemed like a blurry nightmare. Still in a drowsy state she turned her head to look at Tesla and the doctor, still resting it on the table.
"Where am I?"

Meanwhile...
The man in the fisherman's hat didn't seem to react much to the wolf's sudden snarling and watched as he retreated back into a corner.
"Fierce dog ain't ya. Well." He chuckled, continuing to scratch his chin,
"Guess I'd be mighty cranky too ef I got shot myself."

Ref Ref!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

After getting placed in the bed, Koa pouts about his inability to walk around the clinic. He decides to just give up at trying to help anyone and immediately got distracted by the toys that were placed by him. Koa was playing with the toys as if he was a puppy in a pet store (In the toy section).

Meanwhile...

Kousa was running and noticed that there was a block in the road. "Are you serious? I'm in a hurry as it is..." She checks her phone for a different route. She noticed that there were stables that are right next to the clinic and she was going to cu through them so that she may get there slightly quicker. "I was trying to prevent going through other properties but I guess I have no choice." She runs through the yards until she can see two horses in the distance.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Roarin wrote:Meanwhile...
The man in the fisherman's hat didn't seem to react much to the wolf's sudden snarling and watched as he retreated back into a corner.
"Fierce dog ain't ya. Well." He chuckled, continuing to scratch his chin,
"Guess I'd be mighty cranky too ef I got shot myself."
Doc clutched his chest as he was curled up and just watched the man with stone cold and deadly eyes and when the man was doe speaking he let out a slight growl and bared his teeth

"@*%$ off"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Argent wrote:Doc Walton examines the corgi closer as he asks questions, waving his hand in front of his muzzle, "So how long have you been having this problem?" and then "Were you having any problems before the storm?" and "Why didn't you say anything last night?"
"I tried to tell you, doc! But you left before I could tell where I was." Tesla whined, "Anyways, this started near the start of the storm last ni-" he was cut off by Zanna's grumbling, "Well looks like she's up to a rough start."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The man in the fisherman's hat just chuckled again.
"Yep. You ah fierce one. Shame we had tah take ya in." The man gave out a long yawn and rubbed the back of his name.
"Wrong place at tha wrong time ah guess. But thas how it works." The man went on grumbling to himself as he walked off to a different past of the cabin.

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote:Meanwhile...

Kousa was running and noticed that there was a block in the road. "Are you serious? I'm in a hurry as it is..." She checks her phone for a different route. She noticed that there were stables that are right next to the clinic and she was going to cu through them so that she may get there slightly quicker. "I was trying to prevent going through other properties but I guess I have no choice." She runs through the yards until she can see two horses in the distance.

Kandi comes back out,
Hey there, hows my horsies doing out here? I see that you two are moving better now.
Get me off this infernal device..
Yaaa.. you said 15 mins, it must have been over an hour!
Ah i see you spirits have lifted. Don't worry your get over your surgeries soon.,
She takes Rocky into the barn, washes him down and gets him bedded in his stall, then comes back for Moonbeam.
She leads him to the washing stall, an runs cold water over his wounds.
Brrrrr! ahhh ahhh Bbbrrrrr.. HMmMmmmmm
See, I told you it would help with your swelling, and that you would feel better if you got moving, you just need to trust me..
I don't know, this is the first time this has happened to me.
I'm sure you'll not have to go through it again.
Kandi leads Moonbeam to his prepared stall, and gets him bedded down, when the rangers show-up.
I'm officer Friday, i just need the facts horse. what happened from the point that you went back out in the woods?
My rider, the wolf named Doc. Wanted us to get back into the woods, we had to find the rest of are camping group.
You were letting a Wolf!? ride upon you, horse?
Well, yes..
A predator?
He wore a collar, an talked about his domestication training.. I just tried to think of him as just a really big dog.
I see. So you were looking for the rest of your group, did you find them?
We found two of them, they were barking about being hunted by humans. The Wolf was worried about the husky the most. I think he has a thing for her.. Moonbeam says with a wink.
Just the facts horse, what happened then.
He loaded them up on me, an told me to run.
An did you?
Yes, the but humans sprung out at me from the bushes, they were grabbing at my halter, i had to turn hard. there was a boom and something buzzed by my ear, then there was another boom and it felt like a 1000 burning bees were stinging me!.
An then what happened?
I ran here..
An what of the this wolf?
he stayed behind to hold off the hunters. don't know what happened to the cougar..
There was a cougar? A wild one?
No.. no.. another pet predator, like the wolf. I think he came from the same training and taming center as the wolf. Although he know a lot about farming us livestock..
Well, that is something.. anything else?
That is all that i know..
Can you describe the humans?
No.. I only saw them for an instant, then i was running away from them.
Ok..
Ranger Firday turns to Kandi.
Can you take me to interview the Corgi and Husky now?
Sure Hon, right this way.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"SAMANTHA! Are you up yet! SANDY! In here now! There you are, son, it's probably closing the barn door but take this corgi out and wash his eyes, surgical clean, find out what happened to him in the storm, I'll take care of the husky."

Sandy picks up Tesla bodily and starts down the hall, passing Cinnamon on his way in.

"Hey! Did I leave my stuff in your room or... hey, wait!" and the wet weasel turns around to follow Sandy and Tesla, and all three are met by Samantha bustling in with the ranger.

"Hi mom, what's up, Dad wants you in room two, and I'm supposed to prep this dog, something about his eyes... um... can you do that, I'm really not supposed to..."

"The dogs who came in last night, where are they now?"

"The other corgi's in room one, the husky's in room two, Dad's examining it now."

"I'll take this one and you take the Ranger to see the corgi. Is that OK, Mr. Friday? The other dog was out cold last night and Paul will be busy with it for a while."

"I'll be talking to all the witnesses, ma'am."

Tesla is handed off like a parcel to go back to the exam room with Samantha*, while Sandy, the ranger, and the bouncing marten head back to the room Koa's locked up in. The door's unlatched, Cinnamon slips in to look for his bag, to be promptly scruffed by Sandy and hauled back out. "Hey! Getoff! You know I hate..." *SLAM*

The Ranger crouches down by the mattress. "Excuse me, dog, I'm Officer Friday, and I need to talk to you about last night. I understand there was a bit of excitement, why don't you tell me about it?"*
----

Meanwhile, back in room two, "It's OK, girl, you're in the clinic next to the park, I'm Doc Walton. How do you feel? Where does it hurt?"*

* Now you can all handle your own discussions with the various humans and get your stories straight, that's too many people in flight for me!
Last edited by Argent on Mon May 06, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.