This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Fuzzy Memories 

Post Re: Fuzzy Memories
Obbl wrote:
I say they have cheeks. :D

Very narrow ones, though. The snout doesn't let much room for them. :/

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!

Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:34 pm

It wasn't mentioned that the protagonist is a dog. But since he think "oh my dog," that confirm it...unless you did something else surprising. Keep up the good work.

Unless you like Lilo & Stitch, kinda wish to see the experiments in housepets style

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler

Naw, the snout is the nose and mouth, they have cheeks enough.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:33 pm
Game Master

Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
ShadowLightning wrote:
You need to add the Expendables storming the place, blowing the whole hospital, and then as the smoke clear, a mysterious figure, surrounded by the Expendables, who are securing Berry's room, sole surviving part of the hospital, appears, and, surprise, surpirse, it's the G-man from the Half-Life videogame series!
G-man: "Wake up, Dr. Freeman. Wake up and... smell the ashes!"
Berry: "My... My name is Freeman?!"
G-man: "Ye- wait a moment!" (takes out some papers from his briefcase, looks at them, confused and puts them back inside the briefcase, embarassed) "Well, um, there seems to have been a small confusion here, ...um..., we apologise for any incomvinience we may have caused."
Sylvester Stallone: "Speak for yourself!"
G-man: "Whatever, pack it up, boys, we got the wrong place!"

Also the wrong universe.

Silly Zealot wrote:
That would be one heck of a plot twist. :lol:

Not to mention hilarious.

Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:06 am

Wait a minute, Legotron123, if that is your real name! *Suspicious glare*
You got those quotations wrong. I made up the expendables-blow-it-all-up story and ShadowLighting (how do lighting project shadows, anyway?) commented on it (I still wanna know if he'll implement it, though, that'd be awesome AND he'd have to pay me royalties for that non-trademarked story!).

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!

Wed May 01, 2013 3:08 am
Game Master

Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
Silly Zealot wrote:
Wait a minute, Legotron123, if that is your real name! *Suspicious glare*
You got those quotations wrong. I made up the expendables-blow-it-all-up story and ShadowLighting (how do lighting project shadows, anyway?) commented on it (I still wanna know if he'll implement it, though, that'd be awesome AND he'd have to pay me royalties for that non-trademarked story!).

Whoopsie dasie

Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.

Wed May 01, 2013 5:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2