HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Argent »

"Ah, well, we ... um, haven't been able to have a proper discussion with his owner about it, but we should know more in the morning."

He looks at Flynn, and then Cinnamon, who is doing his best to look completely innocent.

Which is tough for a mustelid.

"I guess I need to keep curious ears in mind. I'll have a talk with young Cinnamon here later."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa was completely out because of the herbs. Although, he forgot about the effects of the herbs sedative use. Most patients or people who use enough of this herbs to put the asleep, suffers from night terrors, or nightmares.

Koa was sitting in his home back in Hawaii, and his birth mother comes up to him and sits on the couch. Everything seemed normal but as soon as he got up to join her, the room began to melt away and a pair of hands grabbed him. The hands kept on pulling him away from his mother, and she was soon out of sight. Now he was in a dark room with nothing but his bag. Soon a door opens and he see's his mother's "dad" and her "dad's" brother. soon the brother came to pick him up and he was tossed into a truck that was heading to a place called Richmond Acres.

Startled by the nightmare, Koa started tossing and turning and rolled off the bed; which caused him to spill his bag.

((OOC: Bag Contains: Wallet, Herbs, phone, and a watch with a picture of his mother.))
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Yeah i'm here bud"

Doc came out of the brush into full view of his two companions, though Luke was gone he didn't think about it too hard the slight thought that maybe the hunters got him crossed over but he forced his mind to stay glued to this situation. When Zanna spoke he could hear the distress and worn tone through the rain, he felt horrible. He knew they were in this mess because he wanted them to experience the outdoors and now poachers were after them, and when Zanna collapsed it felt like something ripped in him as his expression turned to shock mixed with guilt and sadness. Doc rushed over to help Zanna but when he heard the splashes and footsteps getting closer he quickly checked Zanna's leg, to his somewhat relief she wasn't shot and bleeding but instead a dart protruded from her calf, either way they needed to get out quickly so Doc pulled the dart out and picked up Zanna, he then looked over at Tesla.
"C'mon buddy i'm gonna get you guys out of here"

He turned and started for Moonbeam who seemed to be panicking
"Easy there"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn is quick to reassure the Doc. "Oh, Mr. Sixtoes didn't tell me anything. In fact, it was the dog himself who told us. You were there, remember? I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean that to sound inmpertinent..." He struggles to suppress a yawn.
Joan, sensing that it's time to leave, hands the doc a business card. "Here's my card, Doctor. It hasn't got my new address or landline yet but my mobile number is the same for the moment so you can reach me on that. Just let us know if there's anything we can do for that poor little dog. Come on, Flynn. We'd better get you home before you fall asleep where you're standing."
Flynn nods. "OK, Mum. Catch you later, Mr. Sixtoes. Thanks, Doc." Together they head out to the car. Before the lights of the veterinary clinic have even disappeared over the hill Flynn is already fast asleep.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon still doesn't do a good job of looking innocent. And worse, he's going to be up for hours yet, and all his games are in the recovery room with the dog he's not supposed to wake up. So... he scrambles up on the roof and waits very very quietly, watching the night, and listening.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

An hour has passed since Koa administered his special herbs. at this time Koa is aware of his surroundings and can feel everything going on, but he is still in a panic for another hour.

"I hope that my body doesn't continue in this panic for the remaining time that I have. If someone sees me like this I will be in trouble. But this does offer an opportunity on my part."

Koa knows that his bag is out of reach since he dropped it during his nightmare. he can already feel his senses becoming impaired.

"Maybe I can use this time to see if I do anything while I'm sleeping without my bag."

Surely enough he began to burst into tears, and the panics became more fierce.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla sighed in relief, "So we're saved. Very good!" he cheered tiredly. Once the corgi heard Doc begin to pad away, despite his pride, waddled up behind the wolf as fast as he could to gab the larger male's arm to guide him, "Are we gonna ride Moonbeam?"
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty had gone into a brief little day dream of sorts and by the time he had snapped out of it, everyone had vanished. It suprised him to see no-one there, but oh well. Nothing bad could happen, right?

The dog decided to continue his journey down the path he was heading earlier since he was still facing the same way. It was starting to get dark and being out in the dark usually isn't a good idea, especially since before he had dazed off, he had heard the mention of hunters or something dangerous like that. Which was rather concerning. He could hopefully make it back to town safely.

"Hopefully mum wont be too mad for being out so long!" Rusty thought to himself, feeling optimistic.

The yorkie made rather slow progress trudging around in the dark, and in the rain. The occasional flash of lightning lit up the path sometimes, but other than that he was mostly walking around almost blind. However, that was quite fun! It was like he was playing hide and seek blindfolded, except he was the one searching blindfolded! That sounded like a fun game to play once he made friends. He would have to remember it!
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Argent

Post by Argent »

After half an hour, the marten jumped into the trees, moving away from the glare of the clinic, working his way down the main trail by the light of the moon and the distant storm, listening to the occasional noises of the other nocturnal forest dwellers. Something in the trail below him was clearly not nocturnal, by the noise it was making it wasn't much at home in the forest at all. Maybe it was one of the hunters?

Working more carefully, clambering from tree to tree rather than risking his usual flamboyant leaps, Cinnamon finally caught sight of the traveler. Why, it wasn't a hunter at all, it was that shaggy ewok of a dog!

He dropped silently to the ground and whispered, "Pssst! Hey! Dog! What are you doing out here this time of night?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa's 2 hours have finally ended and he was beginning to regain his control over his own body. He began to get up off the floor and pick up his stuff and clean the room, so that it doesn't look like anything happened.

"So I guess what everyone said back in Hawaii was right, I do have a mental break down when I'm sleeping without my bag within my reach. I'll have to make sure that I don't lose this thing ever again. The last thing I want people to think of me, is that I'm a crybaby, or a mamma's boy; which I'm not. So I can't let anyone see me like that."

He begins to look around the room and can't seem to move to easily in his cast.

"Hmmm, I don't want to roll anymore, and I'd rather walk than crawl out of bed when I wake up in the morning."

He remembered seeing a cabinet that had a red cross on the way to his room, which may contain the right material for him to make a portable cast. So he crawls to the door and makes his way to the cabinet.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I'm fine..." Zanna murmured in protest. The world seemed to spin madly round. And not in the fun Disney teapot way.

Behind them the footsteps sounded closer and voices could be heard.
"You sure they went this way?"
"Yeah, pretty sure. Look, why we gotta go through all this trouble to chase em done anyhow? We wastin all our ammo."
"Do you want them to go and tell the authorities we're here? We'll never get a chance to catch "her" if they do."
"Well... N-"
"Wait, I hear something..."
Two silhouettes appeared out of the darkness. One of a stout looking man and one that was lanky. And both were armed with objects that looked very much like firearms.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc ignored Zanna's protests and looked down at the corgi as they approached Moonbeam
"Yeah, ya'll are getting out of here"
Doc walked over to Moonbeam and helped Zanna get on, having her hunch over Moonbeams neck like Doc had done earlier he leaned in closer so she could hear through the noise
"Hang on tight"
Doc turned to help Tesla up onto the horse and without hesitation he picked the corgi up and placed him on the harness (i'm not 100% on size difference and if this is ok, if not I can change it) He then pulled off his bag and placed into one of the Harness holders, but then as the footsteps grew very close Doc looked up and smiled at the corgi, he then took off his own collar and handed it to Tesla
"There's a clinic down the trail, these poachers deserve what's coming and if they see my tag they'll ID me afterwards. Take Care bud and get home safe"
As Doc finished out of the corner of his eye he saw two figures come out of the brush, both seemed to be holding some weapon most likely the one that shot the dart at Zanna. Doc let out a small snarl and quickly looked at Moonbeam, trying to insight seriousness and a bit of harshness
"Moonbeam get them back to the clinic NOW!"
With that Doc wasn't sure how to jump start a horse but he'd seen a few movies to sorta get the idea so with claws extended Doc swatted Moonbeam on the backside hopefully getting him to start.
(OOC: If this is too controlling I can change it)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Yeah, ya'll are getting out of here"
Hurry up the russling is getting closer..
Marine Fox wrote:Doc walked over to Moonbeam and helped Zanna get on, having her hunch over Moonbeams neck like Doc had done earlier he leaned in closer so she could hear through the noise
"Hang on tight"
Doc turned to help Tesla up onto the horse and without hesitation he picked the corgi up and placed him on the harness. He then pulled off his bag and placed into one of the Harness holders, but then as the footsteps grew very close Doc looked up and smiled at the corgi, he then took off his own collar and handed it to Tesla
"There's a clinic down the trail, these poachers deserve what's coming and if they see my tag they'll ID me afterwards. Take Care bud and get home safe"
Arn't you getting on me?
Marine Fox wrote:As Doc finished out of the corner of his eye he saw two figures come out of the brush, both seemed to be holding some weapon most likely the one that shot the dart at Zanna. Doc let out a small snarl and quickly looked at Moonbeam, trying to insight seriousness and a bit of harshness
With that Doc wasn't sure how to jump start a horse but he'd seen a few movies to sorta get the idea so with claws extended Doc swatted Moonbeam on the backside hopefully getting him to start.

Wolf claws feel nothing like the feel of sharpen spurs being kicked into your flanks, But Moonbeam gets the hint and starts off at a fast trot. Right twords the humans coming out of the brush.
Hey! what the 'ell.. where did they git a horse?
Who cares.. don't let them get away!
O.O! >.<
Oh!! Moldy hay on a sawdust cracker! Exclaims the equine, as Moonbeam makes a sharp turn to the right.
There is a "sharp Boom".. then an even louder more thunderous "BOOM!!"
Moonbeam let out a squeal!! AS his rump suddenly felt like he was just stung with a dozen or so burning bees!
He was off at a full galloping run now, crashing through the bushes and trees and galloping away down the trail..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan smiles as she hears the soft snores emenating from the car seat behind her. Truth be told, she envied Flynn that rest. As soon as she got back to the house she'd crash for the night too. Turning the radio down slightly so as not to disturb Flynn, she pulls in to Freedom Drive and heads down towards the big dark wood house at the end. Stopping the car in the spacious garage she unhooks Flynn from the booster seat he rides in and gently carries him inside and lays him on the beanbag he's using for a makeshift bed until he gets his hutch set up. She covers him with a blanket, and then climbs the stairs to the room she shares with her husband, John. She changes into her nightgown, slips between the sheets on the squeaky air mattress they're using as a bed until the truck arrives with their bed and turns off the light. Downstairs, Flynn stirs slightly, and then settles as a deep silence and stillness pervades the old house.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Argent wrote:"Pssst!"
Rusty jumped in surprise. Did he just hear someone faintly? He turned around, looking to see if he wasn't just hearing things, before he noticed someone, it was the weasel-thing from earlier!
Argent wrote:"Hey! Dog! What are you doing out here this time of night?"
"Well, you see Mister... Weasel-guy, I'm on my way home!" Rusty said happily.

The yorkie's ears twitched. He could hear... something in the distance, however he couldn't quite figure out what it was.

"Wait..." Rusty said raising his paw for silence, "Please tell me I'm not the only one hearing that?"

Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon perches on a fallen log. "You're heading home? Only thing down this path is us and the Sparagmos stables. You live with them? You sure you know where you're..."

He pauses, listens.

"What kind of idiot is shooting at night? Look, let's get out of here, we can cut through..." He looks at the little dog, and decides he's not built for cutting through anything, "... never mind, just get a move on, I'll ask Doc to take you home in the morning!"

Grabbing Rusty's hand, the marten starts jogging down the path towards the clinic.
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Argent wrote:"... never mind, just get a move on, I'll ask Doc to take you home in the morning!"

Grabbing Rusty's hand, the marten starts jogging down the path towards the clinic.
"Um, okay!" Rusty said, as his paw is grasped and pulled.

The yorkie stumbles for a few paces as he gets up to speed with Cinnamon, but is soon able to keep up with him.

"Where... Where are we going?" The yorkie asked between breaths. "A-Are we in danger?"

Argent

Post by Argent »

Within a few minutes the spur joins the main trail, and the lights of the clinic show through the trees. By now Cinnamon is panting, trying to keep up with the sturdy little dog. Between breaths he manages to explain that he lives in an animal rescue center, and they'd be safe there. "Go ah... ah.. ahead, the lobby door is ah... ah... unlocked."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Keeshah wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:"Yeah, ya'll are getting out of here"
Hurry up the russling is getting closer..
Marine Fox wrote:Doc walked over to Moonbeam and helped Zanna get on, having her hunch over Moonbeams neck like Doc had done earlier he leaned in closer so she could hear through the noise
"Hang on tight"
Doc turned to help Tesla up onto the horse and without hesitation he picked the corgi up and placed him on the harness. He then pulled off his bag and placed into one of the Harness holders, but then as the footsteps grew very close Doc looked up and smiled at the corgi, he then took off his own collar and handed it to Tesla
Arn't you getting on me?
Marine Fox wrote:As Doc finished out of the corner of his eye he saw two figures come out of the brush, both seemed to be holding some weapon most likely the one that shot the dart at Zanna. Doc let out a small snarl and quickly looked at Moonbeam, trying to insight seriousness and a bit of harshness

Wolf claws feel nothing like the feel of sharpen spurs being kicked into your flanks, But Moonbeam gets the hint and starts off at a fast trot. Right twords the humans coming out of the brush.
Hey! what the 'ell.. where did they git a horse?
Who cares.. don't let them get away!
O.O! >.<
Oh!! Moldy hay on a sawdust cracker! Exclaims the equine, as Moonbeam makes a sharp turn to the right.
There is a "sharp Boom".. then an even louder more thunderous "BOOM!!"
Moonbeam let out a squeal!! AS his rump suddenly felt like he was just stung with a dozen or so burning bees!
He was off at a full galloping run now, crashing through the bushes and trees and galloping away down the trail..
Tesla was badly jolted when Moonbeam took off, "Hey, Doc!" the dog wailed, clutching the wolf's collar with one paw and the horse's hide with the other. Despite Tesla's intelligence, the speed of events was clouding his head. The sun was beginning to set, plunging the forest into further darkness, the now calmer storm's lightning strikes lit up the sky in startling bursts. Tesla was gradually growing more upset as the gravity of the situation set in
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna groaned, not saying much else. Just holding onto the horse's mane neck as they continued to ride through the forest.

"They got away. Dang horse."
"Yeah but..." They both turned around to face the wolf that was standing there.
"That thar dog ain't moved yet."
"That's not a dog. Look he's got no tag. It's a wolf or somethin"
"How much ya think we can fetch fer him?"
"A lot more than nothing."
"Thank we should shoot em?"
"Probably."

And they did.

(OoC: You can opt for whether they miss or not.)

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

(OOC: Hmm tough choice)
Doc watched as his friends got away on their trusty steed, for a second he was happy and relieved to know Zanna and Gage were now safe with Moonbeam but the feeling passed very quickly as Doc now faced the attackers, his snarl grew loud and he bared his teeth to full view, slowly approaching for a butt whooping. As he grew close and his growl increased the two poachers shot at him, he hoped they missed but he was wrong as he stopped and looked to see a dart sticking out of his leg and one in his shoulder (Now i'm just going off of how much effective time was had on the last shot and cutting it in half :mrgreen: ). He felt the sting and the numbness but his adrenaline flowed and this made him madder than before, not slowly approaching now he was in a full sprint snarling and he quickly jumped onto one of the poachers tackling him and crushing his arm with his jaws though quickly he saw a little blur and felt a little woozy, he kicked himself and realized he only made the drugs work faster as his blood flowed quickly. He scratched barked and bit his attacker and quickly tried for a go at the other one, now quite a bit more weakened he just latched his jaws on the poachers jacket and tried to pull him down.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:Within a few minutes the spur joins the main trail, and the lights of the clinic show through the trees. By now Cinnamon is panting, trying to keep up with the sturdy little dog. Between breaths he manages to explain that he lives in an animal rescue center, and they'd be safe there. "Go ah... ah.. ahead, the lobby door is ah... ah... unlocked."
Moonbeam comes thundering up to the clinic through the veil of the falling rain at a full lathered gallop, nearly running down the two small pets on the path. As two other pets clinging desperately onto his mane, neck, an pack harness rigging.. along with a few tree branches and brambles.
Coming to a slip-slidding stop at the doors to the clinic, splattering mud and sending sheets of water flying.... his sides heaving as he pants and gasps, the rain trying the wash away the crimson spots that keep appearing all over his rump.

h-h-h-heeelp.. He whinnies wheezes weakly..
then catching his breath a bit, bellows out more at his full volume.
Hey In HERE! Animals in distress out HERE!!
Walking up and giving the door a good thump with a fore-hoof! "THUNK"
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon dives for safety, and looks up just in time to see the horse kick the door open... it's a good thing the glass was replaced with Lexan after the last horse did that, or Moonbeam would be in all kinds of trouble, though the cute little opening hours clock goes flying.

"Hey... huh... huh... HEY! Moonshine! Moon... huh... whatever your name is. Cut that out! Horses are... huh... huh... outside animals!"

He pushes the shaggy little dog forward again. "Lemme catch my... ah.. breath, and get that stupid horse outta the clinic. There's a... hah... stall in the back."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote: "Hey... huh... huh... HEY! Moonshine! Moon... huh... whatever your name is. Cut that out! Horses are... huh... huh... outside animals!"

He pushes the shaggy little dog forward again. "Lemme catch my... ah.. breath, and get that stupid horse outta the clinic. There's a... hah... stall in the back."

Moonbeam blinks at the weakness of the clinic door, as it opens with a slam at what he thought was a gentle hoof knock...
h-h-h-Humans out in the woods.... with sticks that go boom.. p-pets hurt, i carry back.. My w-wolf is out there.. alone with them..
the equine stammers, between gasping breaths...
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Hey, you can't bring that horse in here, take him around the... wait a second, you're the same horse..."

Samantha bustles out, and discovers the shotgun wound and the injured pets, and calls the rest of the humans out. Doc and Sandy bring the smaller animals in and lock the door, while she leads the horse around to the back.

"Cinnamon, get out here, I need your eyes! Cinnamon! Where is he, he's usually up at this hour."

Where is he? A couple of hundred yards down the trail, hiding in the bushes to catch his breath.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

As Koa was rewarding his leg, he hears a bunch of noises coming from the font of the clinic. and heard foot steps heading in his direction. When he started to panic he sped up his wrapping and began to walk away from the incoming footsteps.

"If I can hide I will be able to sneak past the person or thing coming my way. After that I can see what's going on."

With that the little corgi stops and stuffs himself into the nearest cabinet. When the person passed he made his way to the front, and saw 2 dogs being carried into the clinic. One being another corgi and the other being a husky. Just outside the clinic he saw moonbeam and another small animal, that look like a yorkie. Before he could make any movement closer to the 2 dogs he had this feeling that someone was watching him.

((OOC: I hope I got the breeds right.))
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

"W-What's going on?" Rusty asked curiously as he was brought inside the clinic.

Once inside, he took a moment to shake some of the water that was soaking him, now making the surrounding floor a wet puddle.

"Whoops, sorry!" The yorkie said.

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Good gosh!" The lanky man yanked himself backwards and loud *RIIP!* could be heard as the jacket tore. Two more shots were fired at the wolf as the lanky man retreated backwards.
The stout man lay on the ground, cursing in pain as rain continued to wash the red that was flowing from his damaged arm.

Ref Ref!
Argent

Post by Argent »

Tesla and Zanna are hurried in to the exam room, and Zanna is laid down on the exam table. "Can you tell me what's wrong with her, young fella? Did she fall, or... hey, Sandy, see who that is out there, will you?" Doc turns back to the corgi, "As I was saying... did she fall, hit her head, anything like that?"

Sandy comes out into the lobby just in time to catch a faceful of spray from Rusty. "Whoa there, little guy, where'd you come from?"
Last edited by Argent on Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc ripped the mans jacket but didn't bring him down and after two more shots hit doc the drugs were starting to hinder him greatly, he spat out the jacket piece and weakly snarled and growled but seeing as how he'd inflicted some damage and he was going down very shortly for some reason he thought he had his pack and looked at his side for it maybe to give himself an adrenaline shot but it hit him again that he gave it to Tesla for safe keeping. Doc backed up a little crimson streaming slightly from his wounds, as he tried to back up he pulled the darts out of him wincing with pain though he knew it was time to retreat if he could, with a loud snarl and bark he turned and tried to run parallel of the standing poacher but as he went his vision started to blur and darken and he stumbled greatly, kicking up water and mud he tried not to drag his feet but not reacting fast enough he tripped over a uncovered root and fell. Doc flopped over onto his back and looked up as his vision blurred and the rain fell around him, the sound of the precipitation lured him to a shroud of darkness, and after a silent moment he blacked out and succumbed to the tranquilizer.
Last edited by Marine Fox on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:"Hey, you can't bring that horse in here, take him around the... wait a second, you're the same horse..."
Moonbeam blushes,
Yes.. it was not my wish... to come back here, but we were attacked by..?
He trails off as the vet and the staffers swarm onto the scene. Dismounting his cargo of pets from his back.
he picks out several voices.. Husky is unresponsive, Eyes fixed and dilated, take these two to exam room. better get the X-ray machine warmed up.
Argent wrote:Samantha bustles out, and discovers the shotgun wound and the injured pets, and calls the rest of the humans out. Doc and Sandy bring the smaller animals in and lock the door, while she leads the horse around to the back.
He is watching his two riders being carried off when Moonbeam feels his halter being taken ahold of, an he turned around in the hallway and lead back out side into the rain. Taken around the building to the large animal side.
but! but! my wolf is still out there.. Moonbeam protests as he is lead around an into a washing stall, where his halter is latched to a lead rope on either side.
I'll have someone come clean you up taken a minute to examine his rump. then we can take care of this.
Moonbeam pulls at the ropes holding him in the stall.. No! we need to go, go get the wolf..
She goes leaving Moonbeam alone in the stall.. altho he can hear her calling for the Weasel.
Argent wrote:"Cinnamon, get out here, I need your eyes! Cinnamon! Where is he, he's usually up at this hour."
After what seemed like forever to Moonbeam, being left alone in the stall. probability 20 to 30 minutes later.
Two new humans show up.
Whats been happening? any one out looking for my wolf? is everyone alright?
The vet tech reads his livestock tags, writing down the info. Before swabbing down the side of his neck, and giving him an injection there. Don't worry it's being taken care of.
Meanwhile the other a staffer is unstrapping his pack harness, removing his gear from his back.
The vet tech listens to his chest and sides. then wanders back and lifts his tail, taking his temperature. Making the big horse grit his teeth.. The vet tech leaves dialing the number on his tags.

Moonbeams protests and attempts to get away from being tied-up into the stall fade away. Replaced a feeling of relaxed, fuzzy-brained, warmth that washes over him, slowly hanging his head lower and lower in the tie out..
He feels himself being given a bath, washing the mud and debris from his pelt.. then being dried..
He was lead off to somewhere, hard to think or remember at this moment, something about taking pictures of his rump?
Then he was taken back to the stalls, but put in a different one this time.
A sling was placed under his belly, connected up to a winch in the roof. Wurrrrr.. an he was slightly lifted, just enough to take the weight off his hooves.
He felt his tail being wrapped up.
Then there was that strange vibrating buzzing feeling that kept running over his rump, as it is shaved.. Then rubbed down with betadine.
Giving him the look of an equine baboon! as his surgery prep is finished.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon arrives to find the clinic locked up, that's odd, so he clambers over the roof and in through his window, puts his bag up and pats his pelt dry with the towel he keeps hidden under his bed.

"Boy I'm tired," he thinks to himself, "it's early still... but... maybe just close my eyes for... a... moment..."
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Argent wrote:Sandy comes out into the lobby just in time to catch a faceful of spray from Rusty. "Whoa there, little guy, where'd you come from?"
"Oh! It's a really big story!" Rusty said excitedly, his tail wagging, "Well, I was walking through the woods exploring and having lots of fun! I heard a noise so decided to find out what it was, and then I met Mister Weasel-guy. He said if I had seen his friends Koa-Telsa or Telsa-Koa, which I hadn't. At that point, I kind of fell into a daydream and when I snapped out everyone who was there was gone! So I decided to go back along the path I was walking along to go home. Well, I hoped in the direction of home. I then met Mister Weasel-guy again and we heard a noise, so he dragged me along that path over to here and told me to go inside, which is when I was taken inside and explained everything to you!"

Argent

Post by Argent »

The human tries to follow this, but is soon completely lost in a twisty maze of excited explanations.

"Oh... kay... Koa's here but he needs to sleep, and Dad's talking to Tesla about Zanna's injuries. You can wait here..." Sandy stops to check his tag "... Rusty, or you can go see if the 'weasel guy' is in his room, at the end of that hall there..."

Sandy points at the door behind which the overworked Cinnamon is sleeping.

"Don't go anywhere else, hear me?"
Last edited by Argent on Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Holy salmon fishin in the Yemen! You aw'right thar boss?" The lanky man adjusted the fishing hat on his head.
"What do you think?! I just got bit by a wolf!" The stout man staggered to his feet, clutching his arm. "Probably gonna get rabies or something... He's out right?"
The lanky man walked up to Doc and prodded him with the gun.
"Yep. Out colder n' a ticket taker's smile at the theater on a Saturday night." He then proceeded to take all the darts out of the animal
"Good. Let's get him back to the cabin. We'll radio the others tomorrow about all this."
"Ya sure 'bout that? Cabin's mighty close to the town." The lanky man commented. He slung the gun onto his back and with almost inhuman strength (unless Doc is really light), hoisted the wolf over one shoulder.
"And don't we still got to git that mou-"
"For now lets just see if we can get back in one piece. For Mike's sake I swear. Animals just keep poppin up everywhere..."
"Yer call boss."
The men trudged away into the darkness and the rain, and unknown to them. A shadow followed.

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla was fairly dazed by this point. Things move really fast when you can't see them. Turning his head in the doctor's voice's direction, the corgi spoke, "Oh, um, I think she was shot with something by some crazy people I didn't see." he held out Doc's collar, "The wolf who this belongs too went to go get them, but like I said, they're crazy."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Well, boy, I don't see any obvious injuries, and she's not responsive, it's almost like she's drugged."

The vet starts wheeling the table out, "I've got to go work on that horse now, so I'm going to put her in a recovery room, would you stay with her and come get me if there's any change? I suspect she'll need to make a statement when the rangers come back in the morning."

He leaves the two dogs in the room next to where Koa isn't.

"I'll let the wolf's owner know he's running around without his collar, and tell the rangers to keep an eye out for him. Likely this isn't the first time he's done this, he was here earlier and almost ran off without it then."
Last edited by Argent on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Maybe I should go to bed now. I should be able to walk better in the morning." Koa said to himself.

So Koa follows the doctor until he reached the 2 dogs room, which was surprisingly right next to his. Koa slowly slipped into his room and then climbed into the bed. and soon after fell asleep.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Argent wrote:"Well, boy, I don't see any obvious injuries, and she's not responsive, it's almost like she's drugged."

The vet starts wheeling the table out, "I've got to go work on that horse now, so I'm going to put her in a recovery room, would you stay with her and come get me if there's any change? I suspect she'll need to make a statement when the rangers come back in the morning."

He leaves the two dogs in the room next to where Koa isn't.

"I'll let the wolf's owner know he's running around without his collar, and tell the rangers to keep an eye out for him. Likely this isn't the first time he's done this, he was here earlier and almost ran off without it then."
Tesla nodded in compliance, "Yeah, I'll try to find you if she does anything." He spoke as the doctor began to leave, "Hey wait, do you think you could check out my eyes? Hello?" But the doctor had already gone to check on Moonbeam.

And so tesla sat in silence, monitoring any noise from Zanna. Encroaching boredom was getting to the dog and his eyes drooped. Letting out a yawn, Tesla curled up in his chair and began to snooze. It had been a long day
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Argent wrote:"Don't go anywhere else, hear me?"
"Okay!" Rusty said, "I think I'll just stay here."

The yorkie went to a nearby chair and clambered onto it. He yawned. It was getting rather late. Curling up on chair, Rusty's soft snores could be soon heard.