HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"so the cat's a farmer's pet....this is turning out to be even better than expected"
"I'm guessing they don't have much ghosts over there , so it's not your fault he's scared like that after all"Serenade thought to Tara jokingly
Keon

Post by Keon »

"South, Paraná, more exactly." Keon answered Miles and looked at him, smiling, shyly. They could notice an accent, even with him trying to masque it.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"South of Brazil huh?" Serenade asked , slowly closing her eyes "I heard it somewhere in the tropical area , and you even lived in the south of it , wouldn't that make it hot all year round ?"
As they continued their conversation , a ring of thin cool air slowly formed around where the group's sitting , far enough from them that normal people wouldn't even noticed the differences , and slowly spread outward
Keon

Post by Keon »

He closes the eyes and shakes the head, saying "Actually the climate is diverse since it is large. The extreme north is in the Equator Line. In the extreme south, sometimes it can even snow. The people normally think about it being hot all the year because they think about the upper part."

He looked to Serenade, barely noticing the cool air, but he curled up a little bit in his corner, still feeling the little change, but nothing enough to get a note.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:Christopher followed Mason "Hope there are good news. It's no fun loosing your brother a day after you got him back..."
Ya, that wouldn't be fun at all. Mason said nicely. After walking in silence for a minute or two, Mason saw the park. Alright well right over there is the park, so think to miles? He told Chris after motioning with his head the direction of the park.

(OOC: sorry about not posting, i must have missed yours when i checked here before)
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke smiled warmly, listening to the others talk and learning about a place called South Parana. Duke kept his pads by the fire and tried to relax but something kept bugging him and he couldn't figure out what it was like something was off but he couldn't put his finger on it, after a minute he ignored the feeling and even though it still stayed at the back of his mind he focused back on the group.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles did notice it. Enough so that it bothered him.

"No need to hide your origins here," Miles said, rubbing Keon's head fur.

"I highly doubt anyone here'll pick on ya," he said, "All right guys, I'm gonna head over back to the park. Laters!" He finished with a wave. While walking, he thought to the other spirit that might feel the odd sensation.

Tara? Do you feel anything. Wierd? Like, a cold wind or something?
He thought to her. Coming into the park he waved to Chris and Mason.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I'm not sure, Tara thought back. If I do, it's very slight.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keon wrote:He closes the eyes and shakes the head, saying "Actually the climate is diverse since it is large. The extreme north is in the Equator Line. In the extreme south, sometimes it can even snow. The people normally think about it being hot all the year because they think about the upper part."

He looked to Serenade, barely noticing the cool air, but he curled up a little bit in his corner, still feeling the little change, but nothing enough to get a note.
"so I imagined that place up side down hehe."
xhunterko wrote:Miles did notice it. Enough so that it bothered him.

"No need to hide your origins here," Miles said, rubbing Keon's head fur.

"I highly doubt anyone here'll pick on ya," he said
"unless , you know , I decide to turn evil and all that" Serenade chuckled
xhunterko wrote:"All right guys, I'm gonna head over back to the park. Laters!" He finished with a wave.
"Later Miles !"she waved back at the cat , still keep her eyes closed
And it took her the whole 3 minutes to realize something she should've noticed at the very start :"...wait...HE'S GOING BACK?!"
Just as Miles asked Tara about the strange feeling he's having , the "cold wind" suddenly became extremely cold , like someone just turned the A.C to the coldest possible , then , like a light bulb gets its' brightest before it goes out , the layer of cold air busted into 2 waves of freezing winds , one rushed outward and faded half way through the park , the other headed toward the direction of the lake at the same speed
The blue fox suddenly opened her eyes "*cough* oh for the lov-*cough* *hack* I-*cough* urgh..I hate it when that happen *cough* "
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke smiled and waved back at Miles as he left
"See ya later Miles"
And for a few minutes Duke sat and warmed by the fire but in an instant the air turned from warm and humid to freezing and then the air seemed to grow cold and disturbed then with tree's the water and leaves alike the surrounded bent and heeded to the commands of the icy winds, rustling and crackling the foliage whipped around for a second as wind passed through them. Duke turned and saw for a few seconds the result of this and when he looked back at the group watching for a response he found Serenade hacking up a lung, his curiosity grew.
"Was it the wind that caused this? Or maybe....No you're going crazy again, like when you ate those berries a while back.."
He scooted over to Serenade slightly concerned and curious alike.
"Are you ok?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke smiled and waved back at Miles as he left
"See ya later Miles"
And for a few minutes Duke sat and warmed by the fire but in an instant the air turned from warm and humid to freezing and then the air seemed to grow cold and disturbed then with tree's the water and leaves alike the surrounded bent and heeded to the commands of the icy winds, rustling and crackling the foliage whipped around for a second as wind passed through them. Duke turned and saw for a few seconds the result of this and when he looked back at the group watching for a response he found Serenade hacking up a lung, his curiosity grew.
"Was it the wind that caused this? Or maybe....No you're going crazy again, like when you ate those berries a while back.."
He scooted over to Serenade slightly concerned and curious alike.
"Are you ok?"
"huh ?*cough* yah I'm alright , it's just that once in a*cough*while I just random cough like this , nothing serious though."Serenade answered with a weak smile "should be ok after a *cough* moment"
Keon

Post by Keon »

Keon looks at Miles after he rubbed his headfur, then he smiles and gets a little more distant from Serenade after she said that. He just waited for some seconds and then shivered with the cold wind, getting near the fire. "Are you really ok Serenade?" looking at her, tilting his head, a little worried by the coughs.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Christopher followed Mason "Hope there are good news. It's no fun loosing your brother a day after you got him back..."
Ya, that wouldn't be fun at all. Mason said nicely. After walking in silence for a minute or two, Mason saw the park. Alright well right over there is the park, so think to miles? He told Chris after motioning with his head the direction of the park.

(OOC: sorry about not posting, i must have missed yours when i checked here before)
xhunterko wrote:Tara? Do you feel anything. Wierd? Like, a cold wind or something? He thought to her. Coming into the park he waved to Chris and Mason.
"No need for that." Christopher said "He's already here." he waved at Miles "Hello, mr. Miles!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"There you are!" Miles said to Christopher, waving.

"You are NOT going to like what I have to show you," Miles said with a frown. Miles was aware of the burst of wind from Serenade, and he turned around for a moment, but then back again.

What was that?! He asked Tara surprised.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I'm not sure, but whatever it was it's making Serenade cough, Tara thought back to Miles
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"The nerve of that gal!" Janus said, watching the rabbit going away. "First she starts courting you like some...some no-good fawn! Then she runs off at the first phone call!" He raised proudly his tail. "Hmph! Guess it was one of her city admirers!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"The nerve of that gal!" Janus said, watching the rabbit going away. "First she starts courting you like some...some no-good fawn! Then she runs off at the first phone call!" He raised proudly his tail. "Hmph! Guess it was one of her city admirers!"
"Relax, Jany. She's not the first pet to take an interest in me, she probably won't be the last," Buster said attempting to calm Janus down a bit. "But you're the first one I've ever taken an interest in, and you will be the last. Besides, If we never run into someone who flirts with you I'd be surprised."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, you surely didn't turn her a cold paw..." the half-wolf pouted. "Did you have a lot of fangirls?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"And a few fanboys," the rabbit replied. "I usually ignored them, sometimes toyed with their emotions to get what I wanted out of them... I'm trying not to be a jerk anymore. Besides, I'm not entirely sure her interest was romantic, so I'm waiting to turn her down until I'm sure."
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Heh, I'm pretty sure she was out to use you as well."
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"There you are!" Miles said to Christopher, waving.

"You are NOT going to like what I have to show you," Miles said with a frown. Miles was aware of the burst of wind from Serenade, and he turned around for a moment, but then back again.
"What? What happened? Something about Rex? Where is he? Is he hurt? What happened to him?" Christopher flooded Miles with question, fearing the worst.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keon wrote:Keon looks at Miles after he rubbed his headfur, then he smiles and gets a little more distant from Serenade after she said that. He just waited for some seconds and then shivered with the cold wind, getting near the fire. "Are you really ok Serenade?" looking at her, tilting his head, a little worried by the coughs.
The fox just nodded , feeling it's a bit too much of a hassle to try and speak while coughing like that.Moments later the coughing subsided a bit , leaving her with only some small cough and breathing slow but somewhat heavily
"normal occurrence for me ,*pant* hehehe"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hopefully not hurt," Miles said, "Come on." He went over to where Rex was standing.

"Take a look," he said, "These prints are Rex's. And these (he pointed to some human footprints) stop here, and go back, this way. Joined by another set of footprints that stop here (he said, pointing at the road and where the tire tracks are). I'm pretty sure he was dognapped."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"So, what do you think our options are, now?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Heh, I'm pretty sure she was out to use you as well."
"Luckily, I'm not easily used," he replied. "Well, should we get going to the tech store?"
(OOC: not sure, but I think it was implied we got our pie)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Better, before she finds us. And I thik I know what I'll do if she tries to be 'nice' to you again."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Better, before she finds us. And I thik I know what I'll do if she tries to be 'nice' to you again."
"Don't hurt her, please. She seems to have connections, and I'm not sure your mom can defend you against a team of highly paid lawyers..." he said with a slight chuckle. then he turned to Isabelle "could you? cause that could be useful if someone really bothers me in the future."
he then waved the thought away with his paw. "Nevermind, I don't think she deserves to be hurt. Unless she actually manages to steal me away from you, but then I'd be the one you should really hurt."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Hopefully not hurt," Miles said, "Come on." He went over to where Rex was standing.

"Take a look," he said, "These prints are Rex's. And these (he pointed to some human footprints) stop here, and go back, this way. Joined by another set of footprints that stop here (he said, pointing at the road and where the tire tracks are). I'm pretty sure he was dognapped."
Christopher's eyes widened.
"Dognapped?" he said "Heavens no, he's been kidnapped! Oh my god! My brother's being kidnapped!" the GSD began to hyperventilate "Oh my god! Why did they dognap him? Where did they took him? What could they do to him while he's captive? oh my god I am afraid to think what could happen to him!" The dog was obviously starting to panic.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Don't hurt her, please. She seems to have connections, and I'm not sure your mom can defend you against a team of highly paid lawyers..." he said with a slight chuckle. then he turned to Isabelle "could you? cause that could be useful if someone really bothers me in the future."
he then waved the thought away with his paw. "Nevermind, I don't think she deserves to be hurt. Unless she actually manages to steal me away from you, but then I'd be the one you should really hurt."
"No, I wasn't thinking of hurting anything but her hopes," Janus grinned. "Let's just say that when the moment comes, if it comes, you'll know and better play along, casanova." He winked.
Keon

Post by Keon »

"Normal? I think this is weird, really weird... Sorry..." He looks down a little, afraid he offended Serenade, still close to the fire.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keon wrote:"Normal? I think this is weird, really weird... Sorry..." He looks down a little, afraid he offended Serenade, still close to the fire.
"urrgghh...*ahem*no no it's ok , wait...what do you mean by weird exactly ?"
Keon

Post by Keon »

'The wind that sudently got here and then disappeared, in just a few seconds, and not simply cold, very cold. Sorry..." Looks down a little, using a little branch to "draw" in the ground.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh that !"Serenade said , pointed a finger up "it's a bit cloudy today , so maybe that was just the wind picking up before the rain "
Keon

Post by Keon »

"It was too... Reactive to her... If ghosts are real... It must have been a coincidence though. Maybe just my mind being paranoic." He thinked, still drawing with the stick. He giggles a little as he finishs his mental-note.

"Oh, ok then. Better we go find somewhere to don't get rain." He smiled and looked at everyone there.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keon wrote:"It was too... Reactive to her... If ghosts are real... It must have been a coincidence though. Maybe just my mind being paranoic." He thinked, still drawing with the stick. He giggles a little as he finishs his mental-note.

"Oh, ok then. Better we go find somewhere to don't get rain." He smiled and looked at everyone there.
"uhm ya , maybe that's a good Idea , might not be raining any time soon but it's better to be on the safe side. So....anyone has any idea where we can go ?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke listened to the others, still baffled by the sudden cold and worried as to Serenades coughing but as the conversation moved to rain he looked up at the other's.
"We could maybe just take a hike through the woods? Now that's its actually safe now I bet it'd be nice to see around here. Or if yall like we could head into town and look around?"
Duke stood up and stretched his arms out, yawning as he did this and then after a quick glance at the lake he turned his attention to the others
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"No, I wasn't thinking of hurting anything but her hopes," Janus grinned. "Let's just say that when the moment comes, if it comes, you'll know and better play along, casanova." He winked.
"I'll be your pawn, my king," Buster replied. "Well what do you know, I guess I'm more easily used than I thought."
----------
Marine Fox wrote:Duke listened to the others, still baffled by the sudden cold and worried as to Serenades coughing but as the conversation moved to rain he looked up at the other's.
"We could maybe just take a hike through the woods? Now that's its actually safe now I bet it'd be nice to see around here. Or if yall like we could head into town and look around?"
Duke stood up and stretched his arms out, yawning as he did this and then after a quick glance at the lake he turned his attention to the others
"I don't really care what we do," Tara said. "It's not like I can actually get rained on."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Duke listened to the others, still baffled by the sudden cold and worried as to Serenades coughing but as the conversation moved to rain he looked up at the other's.
"I don't really care what we do," Tara said. "It's not like I can actually get rained on."
"I actually like the rain so it's ok with me either way so it's up to you guys I guess ." After a short pause , Serenade said "so can I ask what was the threat ? Hunters , the farmers or just random ferals ?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"I actually like the rain so it's ok with me either way so it's up to you guys I guess ." After a short pause , Serenade said "so can I ask what was the threat ? Hunters , the farmers or just random ferals ?"
Duke let out a small smile and glanced at Serenade.
"Guess there's something in common"
He thought as he looked over at Serenade to answer her question, not sure how to phrase it exactly and whether Janus would care if others knew.
"You could say a rabid animal but its taken care of now, so it should be quite peaceful out there now"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:"I actually like the rain so it's ok with me either way so it's up to you guys I guess ." After a short pause , Serenade said "so can I ask what was the threat ? Hunters , the farmers or just random ferals ?"
Duke let out a small smile and glanced at Serenade.
"Guess there's something in common"
He thought as he looked over at Serenade to answer her question, not sure how to phrase it exactly and whether Janus would care if others knew.
"You could say a rabid animal but its taken care of now, so it should be quite peaceful out there now"
" "taken care of"?....hm....nah they don't seems like the type , although..."Serenade slightly glanced at Duke's wounded leg "...as long as they don't know , should be fine"
"Alright !" the fox said cheerfully while standing up , grabbing her lantern "I guess that means we're going then !"