HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by xhunterko »

"Whoa, whoa! Hey there little guy! What's your name?" Khun said to Reginald, putting his hands out to avoid a tackle from the young person.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, we are hardly above taking anything for granted," Luke said, "Hon? Do we agree?" Amber just looked at him.

"Yes sir, we do," he said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monique was so surprised she nearly dropped it! Afraid she would, she let it down gently.

"Eh heh heh, that was awesome!" Monique said.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel chuckled at the young'un's mad dash for the two of them, and smiled. "Hello, I am Adel. Who are you, little vun?" He got down on a knee as he said this.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Oh, I have an idea or two for your workout, but...WHO are those?".
Levi looked towards the newcomers. "I don't know them," he responded as Reg ran towards them. "But I don't know any conversation starters better than your friend tackling someone." He began to head towards them.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginal looked at Adel with big eyes. "Ohh, you speak like ol' Herschel. Are you his son? brother? cousin? Oh and I am Reginald! I live here, and those are--" he pointed at the black cat and the exoticly-patterned female GSD "Levi and Alyse. Welcome to Lancaster Village! Have you come to live here?!"
Anyse had definitely moved her attention from her cat friend to the newcomers. "Why hello new puppies."
---
"heh, a link serves to that. You're using my strength as if it was yours. Now toss the vase to me, come on."
---
Spencers nodded. "I'll convoke the Ambassadors for tonight. Be ready for many and delicate questions, and most of all do not lose your temper, am I clear? Because I'll back their decisions."
Last edited by valerio on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, I haven't but I can't answer for my friend, I'm just visiting," Khun said, then he looked up at the pair approaching and waved.

"Hello there, name's Khun Woodsman," Khun said to her with a slight bow, and then he pointed to Adel.

"And this is my buddy Adel..." Khun said, pausing for a moment so Adel could introduce himself if he wanted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All right then here," Monique said, tossing him the vase and landing back on his nose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Understood," Luke simply answered. Amber nodded.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mordo gestured with his finger, and the vase gracefully completed its trajectory back and onto the tabletop. "There. Now you can see our bond works. How do you feel?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Sir, before you go..'' Tiara said, grabbing Spencer's attention. ''I was just wondering wether I may be granted citizenship here? I would like to serve BPS's security force. I'm willing to renounce my H.K citizenship and apply to be an islander here..''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I understand your desire, believe me. But the fact that I granted citizenship so easily as of recently was an exceptional circumstance. Population control is a very serious matter, here on Meriweather, and the tribes trust me to avoid an...excess of exceptions. And I must warn you: soon, female Red Wolves will be brought here to increase the native population, and that will block any request for some time to come. I am sorry... But since you and Mae are working hard as security already, as long as you aren't called back hom, I have no problem with you being in my staff. Good morning." He winked at Tiara and left
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"I guess they were! And what was this mutt's name, if you please?"
"De ol' mutt's name was Salty. Why do ya ask?"

---
valerio wrote:She put the bowl down. "No, thank you...unless you count on sleeping the digestion away. If we want to move, we should carry what's left with us for another moment."
"You're weird. It's funny!" Angelina giggled.
"We won't have time for that, beautiful." Balkan said "The way is long and we have limited time." the half-wolf explained "So we either eat now or tonight."

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint walked up to it in a tip-toe manner.
"Yeah but... An alter for what?". The dog peered at the structure, holding his hands placed behind his back.
He peered into the lowest opening, glancing at the dust for a second before realizing what the inside was made of.
"I spy with my little eye something...gold...and silver.". He murmurred to himself.
"Don't touch it!" Dimitar said with a firm tone "It's cursed metal!" he pointed at his hand where a silver ring with a skull on it could be seen on one of his fingers "This is a piece of cursed treasure, same as the silver and the gold there! In the box there's also another such trinket - a golden necklace with a grotesque face - cursed as well. If you touch it, a piece of the metal, either gold or silver will jump to you and stick to your finger, neck or ear as a piece of jewelery. One you can't get off... unless you have the proper protections, like me!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:Reginal looked at Adel with big eyes. "Ohh, you speak like ol' Herschel. Are you his son? brother? cousin? Oh and I am Reginald! I live here, and those are--" he pointed at the black cat and the exoticly-patterned female GSD "Anyse. Welcome to Lancaster Village! Have you come to live here?!"
Anyse had definitely moved her attention from her cat friend to the newcomers. "Why hello new puppies."
xhunterko wrote:"Well, I haven't but I can't answer for my friend, I'm just visiting," Khun said, then he looked up at the pair approaching and waved.

"Hello there, name's Khun Woodsman," Khun said to her with a slight bow, and then he pointed to Adel.

"And this is my buddy Adel..." Khun said, pausing for a moment so Adel could introduce himself if he wanted.
Adel waved at Anyse and Levi, and turned his attention to Reginald. "No, I do not knot anyvun by zat name. It is nice to meet you, Reginald. Und, hehe, ve are here to visit. Khun has somezing he needs to do." He couldn't help but think that Reggie's big eyes were adorable, but he kept that himself. "Adelheid Krause, at youh service." Adel bowed.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"So judging by the accent, and the name, I'm guessing you're originally from somewhere around Germany," Levi said as he offered his paw for Adel to shake, before putting it down after realizing it was a bit redundant to shake the paw of someone who just bowed. "Or at least your parents are. Am I right?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"R-right.. yeah.." Maxine says, still a little shaken. (and still gripping tightly..)
"Cool! Ghosts! Just like Moni-somthing, right? Maybe we can talk to them too!" Rook said happily, as if shrugging off the dark atmosphere. "Onward!"
"Oh, ah would avoid that folks. They are lost an' tormented souls, they beg that their remains t'be found an' brought back to their families. Problems are: Only a shaman or a dreamwalker could dare to fulfill such task...the other is, many o'them want company. So, if they call ya, don't listen, ok?"
"Oh.. Nevermind then!" Rook says.

"Well, good. Monique is enough company anyway.. She's nice." Maxine said, slowly losening her grip on Asimov's tail. (but not too much..)

As they carried on walking along, the shadows following them quietly, Rook was getting bored.. (which he does quite often.)

"We almost there, Asi? I wanna see a pirate ship!" He moans, sounding like a child.

"Rook, hush. We get there when we get there.." Maxine answered, looking back at him over her shoulder.

"Sorry, Maxie.. But I'm bored.." Rook apologized, fiddling around with his tag with his free paw.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Don't touch it!" Dimitar said with a firm tone "It's cursed metal!" he pointed at his hand where a silver ring with a skull on it could be seen on one of his fingers "This is a piece of cursed treasure, same as the silver and the gold there! In the box there's also another such trinket - a golden necklace with a grotesque face - cursed as well. If you touch it, a piece of the metal, either gold or silver will jump to you and stick to your finger, neck or ear as a piece of jewelery. One you can't get off... unless you have the proper protections, like me!"
Flint took an immediate step back.
"Right-o. Look don't touch. Is that like a thing? Ancient treasure and horrible curses?" He groaned looking at Dimitar.
"Okay, so now what?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: "Oh, please! You do me too honor. Bru will do. Or Mac. Or Chan -gives me that dangerous reputation. Al will do, but preferably when we're in NY. You're not from the Big Apple are you?"
Tacte was taken aback by the bubbly lemur, "I think I will call you Bruce, if that is okay." she wrote in a more showy font to give a better first impression, "No no, I am not from New York City. I was born in Pennsylvania."
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"De ol' mutt's name was Salty. Why do ya ask?"
"I ask because that treasure pile could contain something related to your old friend as well..." a rhythmic sound started filling the air. "But I guess our transport is incoming as we speak. Now, Captain, you are going to testify with your own eyes the changes that occurred. You will be treated with the proper respect, but I must ask you to act with the demeanor proper to one of your rank."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"We won't have time for that, beautiful." Balkan said "The way is long and we have limited time." the half-wolf explained "So we either eat now or tonight."
Faye stood up. "We'll eat along the way. I don't mind a cold dish, and we better reach our destination on a full stomach rather than hungry. Let's pack up."
Angelina was the first to obey, arranging dishes and what was left of the food so that it could be easily carried along.
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Oh.. Nevermind then!" Rook says.
"Well, good. Monique is enough company anyway.. She's nice." Maxine said, slowly losening her grip on Asimov's tail. (but not too much..)
As they carried on walking along, the shadows following them quietly, Rook was getting bored.. (which he does quite often.)
"We almost there, Asi? I wanna see a pirate ship!" He moans, sounding like a child.
"Rook, hush. We get there when we get there.." Maxine answered, looking back at him over her shoulder.
"Sorry, Maxie.. But I'm bored.." Rook apologized, fiddling around with his tag with his free paw.
Something like a cold breeze brushed the feline's fur! "Do you want to play with us?" asked a voice right by him. "We are bored, too." ...and was that a paw that touched him? A paw cold as ice!
---
Esper wrote:Tacte was taken aback by the bubbly lemur, "I think I will call you Bruce, if that is okay." she wrote in a more showy font to give a better first impression, "No no, I am not from New York City. I was born in Pennsylvania."
"Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania...Oh, that!" Bruce made a face. "Boring. Boo! Now, Los Angeles, exciting. Chicago, exciting. Naples, exciting."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania...Oh, that!" Bruce made a face. "Boring. Boo! Now, Los Angeles, exciting. Chicago, exciting. Naples, exciting."
"If you want exciting," Drake stepped into the conversation, "Cities have nothing on nature. The Amazon, Everest, The Great Snake Lake, Blue Peak Mountain. That's real excitement. Cities are fun and all, but I don't like being where the people are more dangerous than the environment."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The lemur pointed at himself. "Me = Madagascar. Spent enough time living on that island that it still haunts me. Plus, *every* puppy and kitten is asking me if I know King Julian! Cities are, like, the mega-coolest thing around, I couldn't get bored even if I wanted to!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well, you know what they say. The grass is always greener," Drake replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I've had my share of green, thank you! I like this island because it's a treasure chest of mysteries! For example, did you know that with a weather like this the temple--mgrfphgpl!"
"No. Spoiling." Virgil warned, his paw tightly clamped around the lemur's snout.
Bruce whimpered and nodded.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well if you're tired of green, maybe some blue will be more to your liking," Dianna said. "If you'll all look through the glass floor, you'll see Sky Lake. and if you look beyond that you may see us, and then the sky."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote: "Understood," Luke simply answered. Amber nodded.

Tiara saluted Spencers and went back to the group at the table, sitting back down and finishing up the rest of her steak. ''Well, I guess I'm an islander until further notice. Can't wait for you two cats to join the family.'' she said as she wagged her tail. Mae smiled and put her paw over to pat her back. ''Knowing the good inspector's schedule, I don't think he'll be calling us back for a looong time.'' Mae said, winking.

Tiara giggled as she faced the cougars again. ''Hey....so...would you guys like to explore the compound? Or maybe the island? I reckon you guys have lots of spare time before meeting the ambassadors...wanna check out the rest of this place first?'' Tiara asked, gleefully placing her paws on Amber's.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, maybe not the island, I don't think your boss wants us frolicing around just yet," Luke said.

"Oh trust us, we'll frolic enough to cause the entire the island to blush!" Amber said between a fork full, "But, like Luke said, we shoudn't wander off too far."

Luke paused after a bite, thinking.

"Did he seem a little, herm, and I know he has an entire island to think of but," he said, "Did he seem a little, hard on us, to you?" He asked Mae.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Great, I feel like I could lift the whole house!" Monique said in a burst of enthusism. She paused, thinking for a moment.

"That's bad though, right?" Monique said with a frown, her previous training kicking in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pleasure to meet you ma'dam," Khun said to Alyse, bowing a little, "You two friends?" Khun asked the two with a warm smile.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Tha Housefox wrote:Adel waved at Anyse and Levi, and turned his attention to Reginald. "No, I do not knot anyvun by zat name. It is nice to meet you, Reginald. Und, hehe, ve are here to visit. Khun has somezing he needs to do." He couldn't help but think that Reggie's big eyes were adorable, but he kept that himself. "Adelheid Krause, at youh service." Adel bowed.
As usual, Reggie's tail went overdrive! "At my service? Will you carry me to the shore to meet the sharks? Can you swim? I can swim! Ver art du from? Wer bist do visit?"
---
xhunterko wrote:""Great, I feel like I could lift the whole house!" Monique said in a burst of enthusism. She paused, thinking for a moment.
"That's bad though, right?" Monique said with a frown, her previous training kicking in.
"There is wisdom in your doubt," Mordo said, tickling her between her ears with a magic-charged claw. "Ghosts tend to be avid when it comes to the energies of the living. They must be very strong to stay in check. I'm sure you'll do good li'l one."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well if you're tired of green, maybe some blue will be more to your liking," Dianna said. "If you'll all look through the glass floor, you'll see Sky Lake. and if you look beyond that you may see us, and then the sky."
And sure there it was: for a few moments, the greenery was broken by...a piece of sky. Nothing but that, a perfect circle containing the moving grey sky, and the helicopter's belly showing in its middle.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh heh heh, I'll do my best! Mmmmmm." Monique said, tilting her head enjoying the attention, "So, anything else?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Nah. You're free to go. If I need you, I'll be calling you. And you don't fear to call out for me, I'll hear you all right now that there is a link. k?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All righty handsome, call ya later baby!" Monique said with a grin to him, she then gently rubbed his nose, then bolted out of the house! And back up into the air she went, wheeled around in the sky, heading back to the ground. She found the tunnel her friends, Asimov, Maxine, and Rook went down in. She made herself invisible first, and then entered. She did not notice the other spiritual entities around cause she was focused on one thing. Startling her friends a little for fun!

"Bippity boppity bippity boppity," She sang in a whisper.

"Bippity boppity bippity boppity," She sang a little louder.

"Bippity boppity bippity boppity, Bippity boppity bippity boppity, Bippity boppity bippity boppity BOO!!!" She finished, spinning around, and at the boo, made herself visible. And threw her glow on the brightest she could manage lighting up the dark place appearing in front of the trio with a smile.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, maybe not the island, I don't think your boss wants us frolicing around just yet," Luke said.

"Oh trust us, we'll frolic enough to cause the entire the island to blush!" Amber said between a fork full, "But, like Luke said, we shoudn't wander off too far."

Luke paused after a bite, thinking.

"Did he seem a little, herm, and I know he has an entire island to think of but," he said, "Did he seem a little, hard on us, to you?" He asked Mae.
Mae nodded. ''He did yeah. I'm curious to know what the Ambassadors will be asking you.''

''Starting a ranch here may be a trade which might not be recognized by the lycaon locals here. I'm guessing Spencers is a little skeptical of what you cats can do to contribute to the island. Well, I do have confidence in you both though...'' Tiara added, finishing up her steak. ''As of now, I am still kinda off from duty.'' Tiara said, taking a brief look at her wristwatch. ''Would you guys like to soak it up in the jacuzzi with us? It's not far from here. Only a level down.'' Tiara said, smiling.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I mean? What are we going to do? Raise a nation and start a war? There's only two of us, and our cubs will have to go off island to find significant others any ways! And I don't see why...mmf!" Luke's tirade was stopped when Amber clamped his jaws down with her paws.

"Why yes dear! That'd be lovely!" Amber said, nodding Luke's head as well, "I've only heard of those and that they are VERY relaxing."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"I ask because that treasure pile could contain something related to your old friend as well..." a rhythmic sound started filling the air. "But I guess our transport is incoming as we speak. Now, Captain, you are going to testify with your own eyes the changes that occurred. You will be treated with the proper respect, but I must ask you to act with the demeanor proper to one of your rank."
"Salty's memorial plate, ya mean?" Shadowclaw asked "Ah ordered it's creation... Someone could've made sumthin' else, but the memorial plate is my idea." then he waved a paw "An' dun worry 'bout me, long ears. Ah can behave."

---
valerio wrote:Faye stood up. "We'll eat along the way. I don't mind a cold dish, and we better reach our destination on a full stomach rather than hungry. Let's pack up."
Angelina was the first to obey, arranging dishes and what was left of the food so that it could be easily carried along.
"Very well." Balkan said "No arguin' from me. In fact, I wanna carry everythin'."

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint took an immediate step back.
"Right-o. Look don't touch. Is that like a thing? Ancient treasure and horrible curses?" He groaned looking at Dimitar.
"Okay, so now what?"
"Stand back and watch. Don't interfere, this will be very, very delicate magic."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:"I mean? What are we going to do? Raise a nation and start a war? There's only two of us, and our cubs will have to go off island to find significant others any ways! And I don't see why...mmf!" Luke's tirade was stopped when Amber clamped his jaws down with her paws.

"Why yes dear! That'd be lovely!" Amber said, nodding Luke's head as well, "I've only heard of those and that they are VERY relaxing."
Mae put a paw on Luke's shoulder. ''Calm down sir...what Tiara said might be slightly accurate since it's only a speculation. Then again, we wouldn't know of the outcome. Who knows? Maybe this ranch might be a good idea and the locals will come to embrace it? Have faith my friend. I have.'' Mae said, looking and smiling at him.

''Hehe c'mon you guys!'' Tiara said, grabbing Ambers paw and running towards the exit of the cafeteria, turning left to a flight of stairs leading the group down to a huge basement. A swimming pool came into view, and jacuzzis were found at the end. Human and K-9 staff alike were staring at the cougars as they walked by. ''This way!'' Tiara exclaimed, running up to an empty jacuzzi. Pressing a button beside the small pool, she activated the bubble jets and soon the jacuzzi seemed more invigorating than ever. Tiara lowered herself in and placed her back against the string bubble jets and heaved a sigh of relieved. ''You'll love this you guys!'' Tiara exclaimed, giggling. Mae chuckled and soon joined her colleague beside her.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I have 2 married sisters. Please note that I'm trying to keep Amber's jokes pg-13 but since I'm basing it off of what I hear from them I'm not entirely sure what's appropriate or not.

ic:

"Huh, I suppose I should take this off," Luke said, removing his poncho. A small clunk could be heard as he tried to gently set it on the floor. Stepping into the small pool with his fiance'.

"Ahhhhh," Amber purred, then she looked at Luke, and for some reason, got embarrassed.

"What?" He asked.

"I just realized, that, I've had, nothing on," she said.

"And that's what you get for having a potty mouth," Luke said with a grin. It was then Amber's turn to grin.

"Please don't..." Luke begged.

She whispered something in his ear. And he got red faced down to the neck.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded, walking over and taking a spot next to Martin to watch Dimitar.

Ref Ref!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:
Tha Housefox wrote:Adel waved at Alyse and Levi, and turned his attention to Reginald. "No, I do not knot anyvun by zat name. It is nice to meet you, Reginald. Und, hehe, ve are here to visit. Khun has somezing he needs to do." He couldn't help but think that Reggie's big eyes were adorable, but he kept that himself. "Adelheid Krause, at youh service." Adel bowed.
As usual, Reggie's tail went overdrive! "At my service? Will you carry me to the shore to meet the sharks? Can you swim? I can swim! Ver art du from? Wer bist do visit?"
Adel laughed. "If zat is vhat you vish! I can not svim, zough... I can float!" He stopped for a second as he processed something Reggie said.

Did he say "sharks"? "Reginald, do youh parents let you see ze sharks?" he asked, wondering if the village was going to be more than he thought. The more he learned, the more he started to like this place. He guessed that if anything was going to happen, it'd happen somewhere on this island.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Salty's memorial plate, ya mean?" Shadowclaw asked "Ah ordered it's creation... Someone could've made sumthin' else, but the memorial plate is my idea." then he waved a paw "An' dun worry 'bout me, long ears. Ah can behave."
"A memorial plate. Could you describe it to me?"
A shape in the air, truly looking like a big-headed insect, was visible now.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Very well." Balkan said "No arguin' from me. In fact, I wanna carry everythin'."
"They will be so strong," both females said together.
"But you don't have to act like a human with us," Angelina said. "We are used to do our part. What kind of mateship would it be, where only one carries all the burden?"
"I agree with her on this: Be a mate and share the load."
---
Tha Housefox wrote:Adel laughed. "If zat is vhat you vish! I can not svim, zough... I can float!" He stopped for a second as he processed something Reggie said.
Did he say "sharks"? "Reginald, do youh parents let you see ze sharks?" he asked, wondering if the village was going to be more than he thought. The more he learned, the more he started to like this place. He guessed that if anything was going to happen, it'd happen somewhere on this island.
"You can't *come* on this island without knowing how to swim! Levi too didn't know and then he learnt! And the sharks are our good friends! Eeeveryone here likes zem sharks! Aren't they, Levi? Arent't they?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"A memorial plate. Could you describe it to me?"
A shape in the air, truly looking like a big-headed insect, was visible now.
"Decorated Gold'n plate with writings on it..." Shadowclaw said "Nuthin' more..."

---
valerio wrote:"They will be so strong," both females said together.
"But you don't have to act like a human with us," Angelina said. "We are used to do our part. What kind of mateship would it be, where only one carries all the burden?"
"I agree with her on this: Be a mate and share the load."
"I'm not actin' like a human." Balkan said "But I do like ta carry stuff for beautiful gals." he added and gave them a wink "An' ye two are my beautiful gals, yes?"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint nodded, walking over and taking a spot next to Martin to watch Dimitar.
Dimitar opened the box. Within it there was black dust and a golden ring with skull on it. He placed the dust in the lower part of the altar and placed the ring in the "bowl" on top. Once he did so, the man stepped back and pulled out an ancient looking scroll from his shirt.
"Oh'kuba chukuni moluka cubbuni*!" Dimitar read.
At first nothing happened, then a wind blew. A strong, unnaturally cold wind. Once it passed, eight ghastly clouds remained. Each of them gained a form of a spirit resembling a man. In total, there were eight different men, each different. They looked like men from the modern times, and they actually were. Once thing made difference between them - seven of the spirits were of young men, while the eight was of an old guy... who closely resembled Dimitar in face.
Martin's jaw dropped. he could've recognize every face he was seeing right now but the old one, but it was obvious who he was.

---------------

* - chanting. Crudely translated as "Appear, oh spirits of the accursed!"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"You can't *come* on this island without knowing how to swim! Levi too didn't know and then he learnt! And the sharks are our good friends! Eeeveryone here likes zem sharks! Aren't they, Levi? Arent't they?"
"They're alright if you can handle their jokes about eating you," Levi answered.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Wow..." Flint muttered. His eyes widened at the sight of so many ghosts.

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacite whistle happily at the banter before her, "I can live just fine where it's not too noisy." she wrote with a smile. As the lake came into view the ferret bent over to see it, astonished at the reflection's clarity. She was almost tempted to draw it, but realized that there wouldn't be much to draw at all! Leaning over further, Tacite began to write someing but dropped her notebook on the floor, out of her reach
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:ooc: I have 2 married sisters. Please note that I'm trying to keep Amber's jokes pg-13 but since I'm basing it off of what I hear from them I'm not entirely sure what's appropriate or not.

ic:

"Huh, I suppose I should take this off," Luke said, removing his poncho. A small clunk could be heard as he tried to gently set it on the floor. Stepping into the small pool with his fiance'.

"Ahhhhh," Amber purred, then she looked at Luke, and for some reason, got embarrassed.

"What?" He asked.

"I just realized, that, I've had, nothing on," she said.

"And that's what you get for having a potty mouth," Luke said with a grin. It was then Amber's turn to grin.

"Please don't..." Luke begged.

She whispered something in his ear. And he got red faced down to the neck.
Mae raised an eyebrow, then blushed a little. Somehow she knew what was going on but she didn't want to say it. She took off her collar and so did Tiara. ''Just so you know, we're supposed to be completely naked here.'' Tiara giggled as she put her collar to the side of the jacuzzi and soaked among the bubble jets. ''Uhm...yeah, I think they get the point there Tiara...'' Mae said, trying not to gaze at the handsome male cougar, using her paws to pretend to wash her naked neck.

''Harumphh....anyway...I don't know wether there will be a much more serious discussion between you and the ambassadors later, but I think can advise that you just have to be yourself. Maybe they are not looking for you to impress them, but to be sincere with your intentions of starting this ranch here on BPS...'' Mae said, adjusting her glasses.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I agree with her on this: Be a mate and share the load."
"I'm not actin' like a human." Balkan said "But I do like ta carry stuff for beautiful gals." he added and gave them a wink "An' ye two are my beautiful gals, yes?"
"That we are, alpha. If you want to carry this burden, then do so."[/quote]
---
"There it is!" Gilestra pointed at the sight of the Huey Bell 205 helicopter.
---
Esper wrote:Tacite whistle happily at the banter before her, "I can live just fine where it's not too noisy." she wrote with a smile. As the lake came into view the ferret bent over to see it, astonished at the reflection's clarity. She was almost tempted to draw it, but realized that there wouldn't be much to draw at all! Leaning over further, Tacite began to write someing but dropped her notebook on the floor, out of her reach
"And you haven't seen it during a starry night," Virgil whispered in awe. He could never get used to the sight from above. "The lake's waters are sacred, for they are the tears the mother of earth wept when she had to be taken away from her daughter who had to go and become the moon. That is why the river has the shape of the crescent moon."