Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by thrasherblades »

"Mmmmm I'm sure she's around here somewhere...let's find her. Joy? Shep called out, his eyes and ears diligently hearing out for the cat.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Joy!" Jacob called out, "Where are you? Hey Shep, do you think she went back to her house?"
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

He paused as he sniffed the atmosphere around his house. "No she's definetly still around here. There's an entire cat scent and it's leaving a trail too...."

KNOCK KNOCK.

Shep was shortly interrupted by those few knocks on Jacob's door. "Shep..Shep are you there my boy?" a voice said from behind.
"That's my dad! Hey Jacob, is it okay if you can let him in???" Shep asked, his tail wagging with delight.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Sure, I'll go get it." Jacob walked over to the front door and opened it. "Hello. I guess you're here for Shep, am I right?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy was scared out of her wit. the first thing she wondered was why they were in "her" house. and the second thing is How did they know her name?
She moved around inside the closet a little, pushing some shoes out of the way. she made her way to the back wall just as every single jacket that was hanging up fell off the rack, caused by her movement. She was semi-trapped under the load of clothes, she knew she could get out, but thought she made enough noise already and decided not to risk it.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Yes, I am. Can I come in to talk to you two fellaz about somethin' first?" Mr Shepard said, adjusting his trucker cap. He then looked at Shep who had his tongue sticking out in delight but it soon faded and his eyes went down to the ground when Mr. Shepard shot him an icy cold look.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Um...yeah," Jacob slowly, looking over at the closet. "Go ahead and talk."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Thank you, young man. Go to the couch Shep." Mr Shepard said, not looking at Shep. He sat down and motioned the husky to sit with Jacob.

"Right. So for starters, my name is Mr Robert Shepard. It's nice to meet you son." Robert said, shaking Jacob's hand. "I want to apologize for my pet's poor behavior and for letting you into an out-of-bounds area. You're not hurt are you son?" Robert asked, a little concerned for the cat.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Nope, I couldn't be better," Jacob replied. "And let me just say, that shooting range is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen in a long time."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy decided its now or never, she slowly emerged from the pile of coats, unlocking the closet door as quietly as possible, slowly opening the door and slipping out, hoping the dog, cat and now a man, on the couch didn't see her.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Really? Well thank ya son. You and the other pets are welcome to the range anytime you want. You just have to contact either me or Shep first. I'll be opening it really soon....tomorrow in fact!" Robert said, gently stroking the cat's head.

"By the way Shep..." Robert said, turning to him. "I realized how I punished you the other night and....it didn't feel right man. Will you forgive your Pa? I'm really sorry for what I did. I'm so sorry." Robert said, stammering a little, trying to wipe a tear from his eye.
"Of course I do Dad! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!" Shep said, running towards his owner and repeatedly licking him in the face. His tail wagged real fast as he did so.

"Oh that's right. You didn't happen to see another cat on your way in didja Dad??" Shep asked, getting off and sitting beside him.

"Mmm no. None that I can recall 'cept Jacob." Robert replied, scratching his neck. "Hey you hear that fellas? I think it came from....is that a cat among the clothes??" Robert said as he turned around to see Joy prying out.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Oh no. Joy made a run for the door, quickly opening it and ran outside. she looked around and didnt see her moms car in the driveway... she didnt see the moving truck either. she looked around a little from the sidewalk and saw her real house a couple houses down, she started running to her house.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Joy wait! That's my Dad! Don't.." And before Shep could finish, she had bolted out the door, absolutely terrified out of her mind.

"O.....kay that was random.." Robert said, sporting a confused look upon his face. He then looked at the two pets, who were now clueless of what to do.

"Uhm......Ice Cream, anybody?" Robert asked.

"Why Frank take long time..." Enya wondered aloud as she looked at her wrist watch beside her gold bracelet on her left wrist. She had been waiting for quite some time already, and Frank still did not emerge to greet Enya. "Sigh...I go in look for Frank then..." Enya said, walking closer to the door. But her attention turned immediately as she saw some cat running out of a house a swiftly dashing to another one. Another friend? She thought to herself as she walked out to the driveway.

"HEEEEEYYYYYY!!!! WHY RUNNING YOU???" Enya called out to her, waving hysterically.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy heard someone call out, and looked over to her side, Joy, being the kind of person who does not run real well while looking to the side, tripped over her own feet and scraped her knee and paw. "OWW!" she screamed in pain. forgetting about the shouting, she laid down on the sidewalk, holding her knee.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"OH NO NO NO NO!!!" Enya gasped as she stared at the other cat tripping and being mauled by the driveway. She swiftly ran to were she was screaming and knelt down beside her, inspecting her wound on the knee. "Hush hush. Enya helping you." She said, taking off one of her gold bracelets and revealing a tiny tube of Arabian perfume underneath her fur. "Don't moving. This perfume also herbal medical, cleaning wound, like Aloe Vera." Enya said, pouring a tiny amount of the sweet smelling liquid onto her wound.

"Be still, it stinging you but good. Perfume contain cooling effect on wound." Enya said, applying pressure with her hands. "You okay Miss?" Enya asked, looking at her.
Zander

Post by Zander »

The stinging pain surged through Joy's body, but she held it in.
"yeah, i think ill be fine." She quickly looked back at the house she came out of, making sure no one was chasing her.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Ok, now Enya bring you my house. I having first aid kit. I help patching wound." Ugh....up you go!" Enya said as she carried Joy on her back and went to her house, which almost resembled a palace. Enya passed through the huge gates of her home and unlocked the door.

"Ok, you lying here. I going grab med kit." Enya said as she laid Joy down on her big sofa and ran to the kitchen. She came back quickly with a medicine box, and immediately started applying antiseptics and some traditional medicine used to treat gashes and wounds. She then patched it up with gauze and secured it with cloth.

"There, Enya finish." she chirped, dusting her hands. "Uh I not knowing your name, introduce ya? My name Enya Bashir Al'Aziz, from Saudi Arabia. I first time move here America. What about you?" Enya asked, sitting down beside her.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy looked down at her knee, which had gauze on it. "Hey Enya. My name is joy." She held out her non-injured hand out to Enya to shake.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oooh Joy ya? Nice name!" Enya said shaking her hand back. "Oh ya, Enya remember suddenly.....why running you from house???" she enquired, while at the same time snapping her fingers and butlers were who dressed in Arab attire came and set down two cups and a golden kettle filled with Russian Tea on the glass coffee table in front of them. Enya poured a cup for Joy and offered her the drink. "Here. You trying this. It refreshing!" Enya said, soon after sipping from her own cup.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy took a sip from the tea, Enya wasn't kidding. it was refreshing.
She then thought about the first question, and how to answer it without sounding totally weird.

"Well, i dont remember anything that happened yesterday or last night, but i woke up in someone else's house, and there was a dog, and a cat sleeping near me! i didn't even know who they were!" Joy realized how weird that sounded.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob turned to Robert. "Ice cream sounds nice, but I need to go check on Joy first. I'll be back in a minute." And with that, Jacob stood up and walked out the door just in time to see Enya carring Joy away.
Neko

Post by Neko »

<Neko> Cale yawned and slowly opened his eyes. He looked over at his clocked which read 8:14 AM. He looked down at Rocky, but it appeared he was still sleeping. Guess I'll see if mom is awake, I could really go for some pancakes right now; he thought. He got out of bed and stood, stretching his arms and legs.

<Zander> Rocky heard Footsteps from behind him, he rolled over to see Cale up out of bed. "You finally awake?" Rocky asked, with a little bit of mockery mixed in.

<Neko> Cale looked down at Rocky, "How long have you been awake?"

<Zander> Rocky didn't really want to say, but he didn't want to lie. "Since... 5:00?" Rocky said, kinda slowly.

<Neko> "How can you wake up so early?" Cale asked.

<Zander> "Well- i guess its just a part of me now. I don't enjoy waking up early. its just how my mind is set." Rocky never really knew what time regular pets get up. "Is this the usual time you get up?" rocky asked

<Neko> "It depends on when I go to bed, but yea around now." Cale walked over to the door and looked back to Rocky. "Want to go have some breakfast? Mom usually makes breakfast every morning."

<Zander> "Uhm- sure, I'd love to." Rocky got up out of bed and walked over to the door where Cale was.

<Neko> "C'mon then" Cale went down the stairs and into the living room where his Mom always was in the morning. She was watching the morning news like per usual. "I see you two are finally awake, I have some pancake batter already made, are you hungry?" she asked. "Yes please!" Cale said happily.

<Zander> "Yes... ma'am" Rocky added, he turned to Cale. "Is a pancake like.... a birthday cake?"

<Neko> Cale's Mother turned the Tv off and walked into the kitchen, getting to work on making Pancakes. "A pancake? well, it's like a cake I suppose. Minus the frosting, and that it's really flat... You'll see when Mom makes it, they're awesome." Cale went to the dinning room and took a seat.

<Zander> Rocky followed, and sat down. Unable to wait for the elusive "Pancake"

<Neko> After a few minutes of patiently waiting Mrs. Patterson emerged from the kitchen with a big stack of pancakes and a bottle of syrup. "I'll be right back with plates, oh Rocky what do you want to drink? Cale usually has milk."

<Zander> "Yes ma'am ill take a glass of milk too" Rocky looked curiously a the bottle of Syrup. But soon forgot about it, eying the pancakes, which were foreign to him

<Neko> Mrs.Patterson returned with 2 plates, 2 forks and 2 glasses of milk, giving one of each to Cale and Rocky. "Dig in!" she said returning to the kitchen. Cale used his fork and took two pancakes, pouring syrup on them before digging in.

<Zander> Rocky grabbed a few pancakes with his fork and put them on his place. He looked over at Cale Munching on them with syrup. "So, you just put syrup on them?" Rocky didn't actually know it was called syrup, but he read it off of the label on the bottle

<Neko> Cale swallowed, "Yea, it makes them taste a lot better."

<Zander> Rocky took the bottle and spread some on his pancakes. he set the bottle down, looking awkwardly at the pancakes, he cut a slice out with his fork and stuffed it in his mouth. "Heh, its kinda sticky" Rocky mumbled out of his mouth.

<Neko> "Yea I guess, but it tastes good" Cale went back to work on his pancakes, drinking some milk every now and then.

<Zander> Rocky took a big gulp of milk, to help the food go down his throat. "You got that right"

<Neko> Cale finished the pancakes on his plate and finished off his milk. "Amazing like usual mom!" He called to the kitchen.

<Zander> Rocky soon finished right behind Cale. He thanked his mom for the amazing breakfast.

<Neko> "Oh your welcome boys, I'm glad you enjoyed it!" Their mom called back. "Mom when are we going to leave for the mall?" Cale asked. "We can leave in about an hour. I need to clean up and finish watching the news" she replied. "Ok!" Cale turned to Rocky. "What do you want to do in the meantime?"

<Zander> Rocky turned to Cale "I don't know, what is there to do in the house?" Rocky looked around, but obviously didn't find anything because they were in the dining room.

<Neko> Cale thought for a moment. "Well We can go watch Tv in our room...Oh, do you want to play PS3?"

<Zander> "Whats a Ps3?" Rocky asked. Confused.

<Neko> "A PS3 is a gaming console that you use to play video games" Cale explained. " Do you know what a video game is?"

<Zander> Rocky remembered at the shelter they had a Nintendo 64. you could only play it every Thursday between 1:00 and 5:00 pm "Is it like the Nintendo 64?" Rocky asked

<Neko> "Yea it's just like that, well a bit different but yea. C'mon I'll show you." Cale got up and went up the stairs to their room. He went over to the small table against the wall that held his PS3 and 24 inch TV, turning both of them on.

<Zander> Rocky looked confused at the Ps3. It was a piece of art which he had never seen before. But, if Cale insists. it must be fun. "What games do you have" Rocky asked.

<Neko> As the PS3 booted up Cale grabbed his collection of games, slowly sifting through them. After looking through most of them he stopped at Little Big Planet, pulled it out, showing it to Rocky. "This game is a lot of fun, I think you'll like it."

<Zander> "Ok, lets play that" Rocky picked up what he guessed to be the PS3's controller, eyeing all the buttons.

<Neko> Cale picked up the other controller, hitting the button in the middle to turn it on. "Hit the middle button to turn it on." Cale then inserted the game, letting it load up.

<Zander> Rocky Pressed the middle "P" button and started to look at the screen

<Neko> Cale started up the game into a co-op creation after explaining the controls and concept of the game. He started out by making some platforms, encouraging Rocky to start making something as well.

<Zander> Rocky moved his character around a little bit, and tried making something. but utterly failed. So he fell back on his plan to edit his characters costume.

<Neko> "Boys, Are you ready to go?" their mom called from down stairs.

"Just a second!" Cale yelled back. "Sorry but we'll have to save this and continue later." Cale saved their progress then proceeded to turn of the TV and PS3. He went over to his desk and put his collar back on. "Ready to go?" he asked.

<Zander> "sure am," Rocky replied Excited they were finally going to the mall.

<Neko> Cale went down the stairs and met up with his mom at the front door. Mrs. Patterson had keys in one hand and her purse in the other.

<Zander> Rocky followed, he was doing his best to contain himself with excitement but couldn't help but bounce up and down slightly.

<Neko> All three of them walked outside, Mrs.Patterson locking the door behind them. They continued on towards the van and began to get in.

Meanwhile...

Sam was finally awoken from the sunlight streaming through her window into her room. She got up and stretched wondering what time it was. She made her way to the living room where her parents were still asleep,typical Mom and Dad. She looked at the new clock that hung on the wall, it read 9:03 Am. I wonder if Cale is awake, I'd really like that tour of the neighborhood. Need to grab something to eat first. She went to the kitchen and ate a granola bar which she had picked from the store last night. She poured herself a glass of orange juice and quickly drank it down. She went back to the living room and searched through all the boxes until she found her roller blades which she put on. Even through all the noise she had made her parents were still sound asleep.

She walked across the carpet and went outside through the front door, taking off into the streets. Oh crap, I should have asked where he lived. She continued on down the street until she saw Cale and Rocky getting into a van. "Hey Cale, Rocky!" she yelled to them, riding over to the van. "I'm ready for my tour Cale...or are you busy?"

"Aw man, I'm sorry I forgot about that. I already promised Rocky we were going to the mall."

"Oh..well that's ok."

Cale felt bad about leaving Sam behind, he had said he would show her around."Mom can Sam come with us?"

Mrs.Patterson turned and looked at Sam. "Oh wow, you are such a beautiful fox! I love your fur color!"

"Thanks, heh..."

"Of course she can come, I don't mind!"

"Sam you'll have to ride in the back row, so you get in first."

"Okay" she said climbing into the van, then seating herself in the back.Well it's not a trip around the neighborhood, but the mall is always fun!

Cale climbed in next, putting his seat belt on. While his mom got in and started up the van, turning the A/C on to a nice breeze.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky got in the van, letting the cool breeze brush against his face.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Rubin wrote:Zeke was surprised by Franks harsh treatment of his kitchen. Normally, Zeke would be yelled at for that sort of thing. none the less, he grabbed a pair of forks and whisked the eggs and started unwrapping the butter in the other hand.
after a few moments of wisking, he used the other fork to cut off a small amount of butter off the end of the stick. He dropped it into the pan as it made a nice 'hissss' implying that the pan was hot enough. He poured the mixed eggs into the pan, and swirled them around. leaving just for a moment, he darted for something to put it on, finding another pan, witch he set on the quickly filling counter. cracking more eggs into the bow, he worked around the edges of the condensing eggs, pulling the cooked eggs into the center, and letting the liquid slosh out towards the edges of the pan. "Quick, get a small hand full for your Ooooomlet!" he told Frank as he whisked and fiddled separately. (He was used to cooking for the staff on occasion.) "Maybe get some for Matt to, If he ever wakes up!"

((Im off to ben now... and it only takes 40 seconds to make an Ooooomlet, so I felt I would have some fun in the details! Night all! also, Im thinking of adopting this color for all my posts. its growing on me...))
With a very dangerous dance move that involved two paring knives and a pair of scizzors, Frank sliced up two portabello mushrooms, one bell pepper, one tomato, and crumbled a bunch of bacon. He threw this all into Zeke's pan on top of the eggs, went and flipped the sausages over (they burn easily), and perked his ears at the sound of a tinny wail. Assuming that it came from the omelet (escaping steam), he continued cooking.

"Alright, the eggs, bacon, and sausages are done," said Frank. "I'm going to go wake up Matt and Kyra." He carried a new platter full of eggs sunny-side up, over easy, and scrambled with sausages and bacon arranged haphazardly along the top to the... oh wait they didn't have a dinner table yet.

To do list:
1. Find date location
2. Buy dinner table

"ZEKE," he shouted into the noisy kitchen, "WE'RE EATING IN THE LIVING ROOM ON THE SOFA. PUT THE FOOD ON THE COFFEE TABLE!!!!" He followed his own instructions before heading down stairs. As he came down he noticed that Kyra had apparently slept through his shouting and the smell of cooking pork (usually enough to send any dog into salivating fits).
"Wow. That must've been a wild night for her," he said to himself. Bypassing the slumbering husky, he opened Matt's room. He also appeared to still be asleep, but he couldn't smell as good as pets, so that was pretty understandable. Frank chuckled evilly. This was going to be so fuuuunnnn~~...

"BANZAI!!!! Frank flew through the air.....

---

Matt was having a very strange dream about dancing bacon unicorns when he heard Frank's battle cry. Rolling over, he caught sight of a bright orange demon beast descending upon him.

"AAAHHHH!" he shouted, throwing a blanket at it.

Frank got wrapped up in the blanket as it impacted and wrapped around him. He landed on the floor with a soft *thwump*. He pulled his head out of the covers.

"Breakfast's ready," he said. "And I regret nothing!! See you upstairs." He zipped upstairs. Matt groaned and got up to brush his teeth before he killed everyone with morning breath. He tramped upstairs, careful not to disturb Kyra. And poked his head into the kitchen, where Frank was cutting up veggies for the omelets.

"OOooh, ooooooomelets!" said Matt. "Frank NEVER makes those!"

Frank glared at him before sighing in exasperation.

"Zeke, how would you like to take a job as our official breakfast cooker? We'll pay you $15 an hour."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke's ear twitched as frank threw in too many things into the pan. he gingerly fished the extras out, and folded the Oooomlet into the other pan. wiping the pan clean with a paper towel, he repeated the process. "Wait, you mean there are still people here? oh man... one more Ooooomlet for me then..." he sighed, putting some of the extra ingredients into the pan. "Matt good to see ya! cut up your Ooooomlet ingredients and put them on the board. I'm making yours next!"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Yay, omelets!!" said Matt, bypassing Frank's glare. He quickly assembled some shrooms, cheese, and some sausage that Frank had reserved for the omelets, fit enough in a handful, and put them on the board.

"I'll just go wake up Kyra," he said, tramping back downstairs. "These omelets are NOT something she should miss."
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake counted up his Money he got from selling Paintings, "I have 200$. He thought to himself. After he put his money in his Collar, he went outside to bounce a ball on a tree, until he noticed a few Pets walking by. Maybe I should go with them.. He wasn't sure if he should go with them, but he did. "Uhh, Hey guys... Where y-you going?" He asked them from his house.
Last edited by Auzzo on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke finished up Matt's Ooooomlet, and started on his own, just piling the leftover ingredients into an Ooooomlet of his own. "Ill make one for the husky, If she ever wakes up..."
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Matt went downstairs to wake up Kyra.
He patted her on the back.

"Hey girl, you want some break-AAAUGH!!" He jerked his hand back as Kyra snapped at him in her sleep, then rolled onto her back and snored adorably. Matt rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'll leave you to it then." He went back upstairs.

---

"Okay, Zeke, you need any help?" asked Frank, holding a pan of omelet and a pitcher of milk. "I'm gonna put these over on the coffee table but watch the news if you're don't need help."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Just get out some plates and more forks and we should be good!" Zeke said, as he put the finishing touches on his Ooooomlett, flipping it into the pan with the other Ooooomletts. He licked his lips in his own success, as he wiped down the pan, and clicked the burner off.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Auzzo wrote:Flake counted up his Money he got from selling Paintings, "I have 200$. He thought to himself. After he put his money in his Collar, he went outside to bounce a ball on a tree, until he noticed a few Pets walking by. Maybe I should go with them.. He wasn't sure if he should go with them, but he did. "Uhh, Hey guys... Where y-you going?" He asked them from his house.

(Nice and descriptive, I like it :) )

Cale heard someone calling from outside, he rolled down the window and saw Flake. "We're going to the mall!" Cale yelled back.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky clung onto the seats with his claws, nervous. He's never rode in a car before, well, except when he was in a cage like a year ago. But that didnt count.
He looked out the window, still clutching firmly to the seat, and saw Flake walking up to them.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:Joy took a sip from the tea, Enya wasn't kidding. it was refreshing.
She then thought about the first question, and how to answer it without sounding totally weird.

"Well, i dont remember anything that happened yesterday or last night, but i woke up in someone else's house, and there was a dog, and a cat sleeping near me! i didn't even know who they were!" Joy realized how weird that sounded.
"Mmmmm funny ya..." Enya said, sipping some more tea. "But cannot be, sure you doing nothing before you in someone else house? I also think the dog and cat knowing you." Enya replied.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy took some more tea and looked at Enya.
"how could they know me and i not know them? are they like.. spying on me?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"No no no no spying" Enya said. "I thinking you know them like friend. You meet them and you go to their place no? But you try to..uh remember, what you doing at the house other night?" Enya asked.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"But, i dont remember going to there place. I dont remember seeing them before."
Joy took her last sip of Tea and laid down on the couch.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Rubin wrote:"Just get out some plates and more forks and we should be good!" Zeke said, as he put the finishing touches on his Ooooomlett, flipping it into the pan with the other Ooooomletts. He licked his lips in his own success, as he wiped down the pan, and clicked the burner off.
"Food, glorious fooooooood!" sang Frank, "Hooooot sausage and bacon!! And While we're in the mooooood, let's go for warm eggs and some oooooomelets!!" He set the pitcher of milk and the pan of omelet (with heat-proof coaster on beneath) on the coffee table and ran back to gather the plates and forks. He came back and set the places. As he set the places out, Matt came back up.

"Where's Kyra?" asked Frank.
"Sleeping. Nearly bit my hand off when I tried to wake her." He plopped onto the couch. "Yuuuummmmm~~." He turned on the TV, a widescreen plasma, and watched CNN while waiting for Rubin to finish whatever it was he was doing.

"In other news, the Deepwater Horizon spill is not abating and scientists are grasping at straws to close the leak...."

(News, TV, or other broadcasting voices)
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra shifted from her position on her couch, still asleep, when she hit something. "TASUKETE!" She screamed. She blinked a couple times, looked around, and said, "If anyone asks, I have never read a Japanese romantic comedy novel before. (And it was mainly in English.) And I absolutely never dreamt of it. Now... I'm gonna... walk out now..." She slowly backed away to the nearest door, when the smell of omelets entrapped her. She nearly teleported around for the source.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank was drinking a cup of milk when a royal blue blur shot past him and nearly catapulted into the omelets. Frank took a giant spit take and nearly sprayed milk over the food. Luckily, he got it all inside his glass, but there was still a bunch of saliva floating on top. Squick. He looked up to see Kyra practically salivating at the omelets.

"Kyra! Nice to see you're up! Please don't drool onto the omelets, we want to eat them too."

Matt blinked slowly before getting up to make coffee.

He needed his caffeine......
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya looked strangely at Joy. Her english may have been horrible but understood and was now digesting every word that Joy had told her. She frowned as she tried to link up and relate to the incidents as she had described. Scratching her head, she then came to a conclusion.
"Aha! Enya know!" She said as she put her arm around Joy's shoulder. She knew these symptoms really well. "You go drinking other night! You drunk! Where you getting liquor drink eh? Enya asked, smiling at her with an eyebrow raised.