HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:The lemur lifted his paw to call out for the guides' attention. "Ih! Uh, Sir! I've seen some aerial pictures of the mountain! Who built those stairs?"
"No one really knows," Dianna answered. "Evidence suggests that whoever it was, they're the same beings who built the Ruins of Atlantis."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:<Nothing. For all he's concerned, Colin is just a personality he doesn't like and you're his pet demon...sort of.>
["Typical for a pirate, I suppose. Always exaggerating his role."] The demon said ["But how did he found that...piece of jewelery?"]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"YES!" Amber said excitedly turning around.

"Technically we're more refugees I guess then tourists, but yes," Luke said, "Why do you ask?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:The lemur lifted his paw to call out for the guides' attention. "Ih! Uh, Sir! I've seen some aerial pictures of the mountain! Who built those stairs?"
"No one really knows," Dianna answered. "Evidence suggests that whoever it was, they're the same beings who built the Ruins of Atlantis."
"Oh. Ih! And--Is it you who keep them clean? I ask because old ruins are always covered with moss and stuff and those are pretty clean!"
---
"And pray tell, Levi...exactly *where* did you meet this 'Prowler' thing?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:
valerio wrote:<Nothing. For all he's concerned, Colin is just a personality he doesn't like and you're his pet demon...sort of.>
["Typical for a pirate, I suppose. Always exaggerating his role."] The demon said ["But how did he found that...piece of jewelery?"]
<He didn't say how he acquired it. Only that he gave it to someone special to him. But he still believes he's living in the 18th century, perhaps you could help him see the truth.>
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:<He didn't say how he acquired it. Only that he gave it to someone special to him. But he still believes he's living in the 18th century, perhaps you could help him see the truth.>
["He paid a good sum to the best craftsmen back then to make it. I was the one who altered their work so I can infuse it with magic. Only two can open it. Only one is alive."] the demon thought to the rabbit ["What I meant was how did he got his paws on it *NOW*! And I will leave the truth telling to you. just keep in mind that each of their psyches are delicate, fragile. You saw it in Collin's memories. Do not awaken the beast... for your sake and the sake of this entire island!"]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

<This trinket was brought here by the crew of the very last pirate ship to visit Tricana. The humans brought it here, counting on superstition to see their treasure protected. Since then, it was just let it here to sit. And as for your fear. it could help if you did your part to ease the captain's anguishes. I can't help the fact that he still thinks this is his time. Any idea?>
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:The cougars were a bit taken back at first. Then Amber pointed at the bed.
"Well, we'd need mffer-*" she said as Luke put a hand to her mouth.
"This is HARDLY the place or the time for that," Luke said. Amber gave him a pouty face.
"Besides, we only have an hour," he said with a grin, then a little sheepishly, "So, uh can you marry guests here? We can at least do that if you like."
"IF I want?" Amber asked threateningly.
"Do you?" He asked.
"I think that's a given yes," Amber said, playing with his tail, then to Tiara, "So, do you?"
And then came a knock at the door!
A moment later...a rabbit, an ordinary rabbit -if it weren't for the monocle on his right eye and the old-fashioned jacket he wore- leaned in. "Did I hear 'wedding'? Ohh, I didn't know we had two exotic pets as tourists, here!"
Tiara's heart skipped a beat as a peculiar looking rabbit from a different era stepped in. Woah where did he come from?? Tiara thought as she raised an eyebrow. ''Well....this is a pleasant surprise....I guess if a rabbit walks through a door wearing a fancy suit like this.....then...yeah, you guys can marry. Congratulations!'' Tiara said, blushing a light pink as she smiled at the happy couple, lightly clapping her paws vigorously. ''I think we can use the meeting room around this level here as a makeshift ceremony ground...'' Tiara said, giggling as she went up and placed her paws on Amber's. ''Shall we go?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

The rabbit bowed chivalrously, and took Tiara's paw in his to give it a delicate kiss. "I think we didn't met, but I forgive you as you and your beautiful friend are new here: I am Donau. I am part of the resort's staff as provider of fun, encouragement and whatever a tourist may need. So, who are our respectable guests?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Tiara blushed as the rabbit proceeded to kiss her paw. ''Oh, I'm Corporal Tiara, K-9 Security, and these are our friends Luke and Amber.'' the GSD said, standing up and saluting the rabbit. ''We found them during our tour of duty as Spencers had tipped us off about some crates found not too far from here. The original destination and intention of those crates are still unknown though, so I have been ordered to be in their care while I wait for further instructions from Lieutenant Kaiser and Lieutenant E.R.'' she replied.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:<This trinket was brought here by the crew of the very last pirate ship to visit Tricana. The humans brought it here, counting on superstition to see their treasure protected. Since then, it was just let it here to sit. And as for your fear. it could help if you did your part to ease the captain's anguishes. I can't help the fact that he still thinks this is his time. Any idea?>
["He thinks he fell unconscious after he was thrown to drown. He probably thinks I saved him. Simply show him the progress, shaman. He needs to see. I can't guarantee what he'll do, but he deserves at least that."]

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

After that thought-speed conversation, Gilestra said, "Well, Captain. Are you ready to see what happened during your...long sleep? Your demon saved your life, eventually, but you should know better: Certain favors come to a price, and yours was waking up in a new world."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Thank you!" They both said to Tiara.

"Well, I suppose," Luke said, looking a little worried.

"Hon, if your worried about legal and proper..." Amber began to say.

"It's just, sigh, just different," he explained. Amber leaned her chin on his shoulder.

"You know we can always have a month anniversary and get married again then if you want," Amber said, "But, right now I'm thinking how are we going to sign any immigration papers?"

"Oh, right, at least it's better then traditional feral I, heh," Luke said, "Shall we go?"

"Wanna be my bridesmaid?" Amber asked Tiara with a grin.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Tiara was now beaming with joy and it was all accompanied by her tail wagging vigorously!

''It'll be an honor Miss Amber!'' Tiara said, gently using a paw to stroke the cougar's headfur.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh good, who else can we grab for witnesses?" Luke asked.

Amber hugged Tiara.

"Thank you dear, and," she said, turning to Luke, "You are too worried. My dad is not going to get here somehow and beat the stuffing out of you for making off with his daughter. As seeing, you didn't make off with me. More like make out instead." Luke frowned at her.

"Oh hon it was a joke," she said.

"I don't like taking chances, especially with your family involved," he said.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Tiara giggled as she hugged Amber back. ''Well, the other human and K-9 officers here will be. Maybe some tourists from the resort. Kaiser, E.R and Mae too.'' Tiara yipped with a cheerful smile, happy for the new couple. There was a little uncertainty hanging around Luke though. She went over to him and gave him a pat on the back. ''Oh c'mon! Happy marriages all start out like this! All you need to do is be firm with who you want to be with, like me and that hunky rottweiler. I'm sure they'll accept and see how much you love Miss Amber here!'' Tiara said, briefly gazing at the muscular E.R in her head.

''D-Donau! Maybe you can bring them over to the meeting room? I'll try and invite pretty much everybody here!'' Tiara asked the rabbit.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:After that thought-speed conversation, Gilestra said, "Well, Captain. Are you ready to see what happened during your...long sleep? Your demon saved your life, eventually, but you should know better: Certain favors come to a price, and yours was waking up in a new world."
Shadowclaw sighed "Aye, Finally!" he said and put the locket gently back where it was "Finally ye goin' ta show me what Ah hafta see! Lead the way!"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The rabbit picked a phone from his collar. "Busy, busy, busy... Say, kitties: what's your flavor? Native local ceremony? Catholic? Jewish? you name it."
---
Gilestra motioned the ocelot to follow him. "No magic, I promise you. What you are going to see is the fruit of the progress and nothing else." he led the feline out and to a pole where a golden box was hanging.
The rabbit opened the box and exposed a keypad phone. "This is what humans invented to communicate through long distances. It's called 'telephone'. Allow me." He pushed the three numbers in the keyboard of the handsetless model. A moment later, a female voice said, "Logistics and Services, how may we help you?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I'm not too sure about how much I can get away with between the two. I have two married sisters and they'll all sorts of naughty behavior.

ic:

"Uh, maybe not everybody," Luke said.

"Oh, don't worry about us being emrf-*," Amber was about to say with a grin as Luke covered her mouth, again. Amber simply nommed on his hand in protest.

"I'm just trying to be careful," Luke said to Tiara, "And don't mind miss naughty mouth here."

"Oooooh local native!" Amber said in excitement to the rabbit, "How's that for you Luke?"

"Well, it'll be the only thing we're familiar with I guess," he said. Then, at once, Amber regarded the rabbit with an odd tilt of the head.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Gilestra motioned the ocelot to follow him. "No magic, I promise you. What you are going to see is the fruit of the progress and nothing else." he led the feline out and to a pole where a golden box was hanging.
The rabbit opened the box and exposed a keypad phone. "This is what humans invented to communicate through long distances. It's called 'telephone'. Allow me." He pushed the three numbers in the keyboard of the handsetless model. A moment later, a female voice said, "Logistics and Services, how may we help you?"
Shadowclaw looked at the box with suspicion and motioned the Rabbit to continue.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau nodded. "Lycaons are crazy for marriages. They are the most enthusiast wedding planners I ever met. Come tomorrow, you'll have the happiest environment you could ask for...Oh, hello, Management? Could you just send for a wedding party? I got me a couple of young souls eager to tie the knot...Yes, native local. Cougars. Definitely *not* a vegetarian party. Thanks."
The rabbit closed the communication. "They will be soon here, to arrange the place and the setting. They don't think it can be done today, the weather's getting worse, but forecasts are decent for tomorrow."
---
"We request a light helicopter to the resort, please. I have a guest to show around. Ocelot by the name of Shadowclaw. Captain Shadowclaw. Usual fare."
After a few seconds accompanied by a fast clicking sound, the same voice said, "Good. Your transportation will be there within twenty minutes. Have a good day, Sir." The line went off.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"We request a light helicopter to the resort, please. I have a guest to show around. Ocelot by the name of Shadowclaw. Captain Shadowclaw. Usual fare."
After a few seconds accompanied by a fast clicking sound, the same voice said, "Good. Your transportation will be there within twenty minutes. Have a good day, Sir." The line went off.
"Who was that?" Shadowclaw asked "And what's a light halli-coopter?"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sigh, well, at least it's getting done," Luke said with a smile, then his stomach gurgled slightly at the mention of food.

"Speaking of food," Amber said.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:"Uhm, guys? Ye still got good ears, right? Just swish 'em."
"Heh, good idea.. Maxine?" Rook said, his eyes still adjusting a little.

"Hmph, here.." Maxine swished her tail towards Rook, he grabbed lightly and held. "Ok.. Keep a hold, an' don't go pulling on it!" She warned as she found Asimov's tail and held on.

"Lead us on to adventure, Asi!" Rook said, ready and raring to go..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "You couldn't -well, you could, but only if you started flirting with someone else."
"Well you won't have to worry about that. I'm pretty content with the romantic aspects of my life at the moment."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Who was that?" Shadowclaw asked "And what's a light halli-coopter?"
"That, Sir, was a human. Imagine speaking to someone staying very, very far from you. Only...as if that person was just a few feet away from you. This is how telephones work, essentially. As for a helicopter, well...it's like a big metallic insect. Big enough that people can sit in it and pilot it."
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Heh, good idea.. Maxine?" Rook said, his eyes still adjusting a little.
"Hmph, here.." Maxine swished her tail towards Rook, he grabbed lightly and held. "Ok.. Keep a hold, an' don't go pulling on it!" She warned as she found Asimov's tail and held on.
"Lead us on to adventure, Asi!" Rook said, ready and raring to go..
Asimov started walking, using the marks he had left as reference. "Dis used t'be a rabbit settlemente. Dey were chased away when da tribe wars started. Too near our villages for their tastes. A friend of mine, Bartholomew, went down here one day, and got loste. He died here." Asimov's voice faltered at the memory.
---
Seth wrote:"Well you won't have to worry about that. I'm pretty content with the romantic aspects of my life at the moment."
"At the moment?!" both brothers said as one.
"Well, will you listen to *that?*"
Murphy grinned. "He's learning fast, it seems. Better t'keep all eyes on him."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"Who was that?" Shadowclaw asked "And what's a light halli-coopter?"
"That, Sir, was a human. Imagine speaking to someone staying very, very far from you. Only...as if that person was just a few feet away from you. This is how telephones work, essentially. As for a helicopter, well...it's like a big metallic insect. Big enough that people can sit in it and pilot it."
"Boxes that allow ya ta talk ta those far from ya, Bugs of metal one can get in..." Shadowclaw said, facepawling "Madness!"

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"Well you won't have to worry about that. I'm pretty content with the romantic aspects of my life at the moment."
"At the moment?!" both brothers said as one.
"Well, will you listen to *that?*"
Murphy grinned. "He's learning fast, it seems. Better t'keep all eyes on him."
"Well to be fair I did learn from you two. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, believe me. We just started. But relax, it will take some minutes for our lift. In the meantime, can I serve you something to drink and to eat?"
---
"Well, to *our* credit, we became role model as far as loyalty is concerned."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "Well, to *our* credit, we became role model as far as loyalty is concerned."
"Well don't worry about that hon, I don't think anyone else would actually put up with me even if I was crazy enough to ditch you two."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"...You *do* realize that we counted at least 5 males and 4 females ready to woo you right now?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Oh. Ih! And--Is it you who keep them clean? I ask because old ruins are always covered with moss and stuff and those are pretty clean!"
"No. It's like that naturally," Drake answered. "The archaeologists think the builders made it so that any water runs into the mountain, eliminating the potential for growth."
-------------
valerio wrote:"And pray tell, Levi...exactly *where* did you meet this 'Prowler' thing?"
"Well, Reg took me to explore... I think he called them the old lava ducts. "
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"...You *do* realize that we counted at least 5 males and 4 females ready to woo you right now?"
Adrian stopped working for a second and looked at the brothers suddenly dead serious, "There's a difference between being attracted to me and actually willing to settle down and make a life with me. I've had enough people that have claimed to love me that didn't when push came to shove. I'd be crazy to give up the two that see more as more than a trophy boyfriend. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacite chuckled noiselessly at the remark about Atlantis, occasionally perking up her ears to learn what she could before the tour, and periodically glancing trough the one window in her field of view to monitor the craft's ascent. "Virgil," Tacite passed her sign to the lycaon, "Have you been up the mountain before?" she felt a bit silly for asking, almost certain that he had
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:"And pray tell, Levi...exactly *where* did you meet this 'Prowler' thing?"
"Well, Reg took me to explore... I think he called them the old lava ducts. "
"That's strange...The Lurkers live way deep in the ground. Only the titanboas met them and lived to tell the tale. Forgive for asking, Levi, but...are you sure it was a Lurker? I ask because Reginald tends to rename everything and everyone according to his own whims."
---
Seth wrote:Adrian stopped working for a second and looked at the brothers suddenly dead serious, "There's a difference between being attracted to me and actually willing to settle down and make a life with me. I've had enough people that have claimed to love me that didn't when push came to shove. I'd be crazy to give up the two that see more as more than a trophy boyfriend. "
Michael put his tool down for the time he needed to hug his lifemate. "And we'd be crazy to give up *you*. So I guess we owe you an apology for teasing... But tell me, that meant that other pets treated you as a trophy back in the continent?"
---
Esper wrote:Tacite chuckled noiselessly at the remark about Atlantis, occasionally perking up her ears to learn what she could before the tour, and periodically glancing trough the one window in her field of view to monitor the craft's ascent. "Virgil," Tacite passed her sign to the lycaon, "Have you been up the mountain before?" she felt a bit silly for asking, almost certain that he had
The lycaon's eyes gleamed. "Oh, ah did. Believe me, it's something ye can't forget! I'd tell you but ah don't wanna spoil the surprise to our friends here."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"That's strange...The Lurkers live way deep in the ground. Only the titanboas met them and lived to tell the tale. Forgive for asking, Levi, but...are you sure it was a Lurker? I ask because Reginald tends to rename everything and everyone according to his own whims."
"I noticed," the cat responded, "but it was the glow bats who called him a lurker. They could have been wrong, but he sure as heck wasn't any kind of animal I'd ever seen."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Oh, believe me. We just started. But relax, it will take some minutes for our lift. In the meantime, can I serve you something to drink and to eat?"
"Unless ya can muster me a large bottle of dark Rum, so I can get drunk before the metallic bug arrives - no thanks!" Shadowclaw said, waving a paw at the rabbit. "On sec'nd thought, dun give me anythin'. Ah doubt anythin' could help me ta stomach these things."

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian stopped working for a second and looked at the brothers suddenly dead serious, "There's a difference between being attracted to me and actually willing to settle down and make a life with me. I've had enough people that have claimed to love me that didn't when push came to shove. I'd be crazy to give up the two that see more as more than a trophy boyfriend. "
Michael put his tool down for the time he needed to hug his lifemate. "And we'd be crazy to give up *you*. So I guess we owe you an apology for teasing... But tell me, that meant that other pets treated you as a trophy back in the continent?"
"Well I had a lot of pets fawning over me back on hte mainland but it was never anything like this. I think they just wanted to be seen with me or just wanted to date a winner or something like that. But either way it never quite felt like any of them really cared about me. And you both know the story about my owners, it became obvious real quick that they didn't actually have my best interests at heart. But hey let's not dwell on it, I don't have to worry about that anymore."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I noticed," the cat responded, "but it was the glow bats who called him a lurker. They could have been wrong, but he sure as heck wasn't any kind of animal I'd ever seen."
"A glowbat, eh? Even more interesting, it means that someone knew about this...rather unusual friendship and didn't find it dangerous." Anyse sighed. "Ok, at least it means I can avoid getting hysterical, but we need to learn more about it. As soon as Reg's back, we must go to the beast's lair."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Unless ya can muster me a large bottle of dark Rum, so I can get drunk before the metallic bug arrives - no thanks!" Shadowclaw said, waving a paw at the rabbit. "On sec'nd thought, dun give me anythin'. Ah doubt anythin' could help me ta stomach these things."
"Too bad, Captain: We have bottles of excellent Rum. In fact, it was part of the very same payload that came with the treasure."
---
Seth wrote:"Well I had a lot of pets fawning over me back on hte mainland but it was never anything like this. I think they just wanted to be seen with me or just wanted to date a winner or something like that. But either way it never quite felt like any of them really cared about me. And you both know the story about my owners, it became obvious real quick that they didn't actually have my best interests at heart. But hey let's not dwell on it, I don't have to worry about that anymore."
"That, and about our old den." Michael looked at the pile of dirt and assorted materials that used to be a hut. "Now, let's wait for the rain to soften it, then we'll pick up what we must to do the pottery."
Murphy grinned at the corgi. "Hope you're not afraid to get some mud all over you."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"Well I had a lot of pets fawning over me back on hte mainland but it was never anything like this. I think they just wanted to be seen with me or just wanted to date a winner or something like that. But either way it never quite felt like any of them really cared about me. And you both know the story about my owners, it became obvious real quick that they didn't actually have my best interests at heart. But hey let's not dwell on it, I don't have to worry about that anymore."
"That, and about our old den." Michael looked at the pile of dirt and assorted materials that used to be a hut. "Now, let's wait for the rain to soften it, then we'll pick up what we must to do the pottery."
Murphy grinned at the corgi. "Hope you're not afraid to get some mud all over you."
"Oh I don't think that'll be a problem. It's not like I've never been dirty before."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Too bad, Captain: We have bottles of excellent Rum. In fact, it was part of the very same payload that came with the treasure."
"One more day sober will not harm me, long ears!" Shadowclaw said "An I dun suppose them humans will like one such as me to swing pistols and blades around, aye?"

My RP Characters