Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

FunkyChickenFace

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Kyra is sound asleep. 'Well...she was pretty tired...' Rikki thought. He didn't want to leave her in this room, so he hoisted her up onto his shoulders and carried her out up the stairs on his back. "Hey, Kyra fell asleep, and I don't want to carry her all the way to the Ranger's station. Is it ok if she stays here?", he knew he was asking for something, but they were nice, and had alot of lodging space....
A quick Timewarp...

"Oh, that's fine," said Matt, stopping as he walked past with Zeke's bedding, "Err, could you leave her on the couch over there? I don't want her to wake up and accidentally break something in the sound booth."

Another Timewarp in which Kyra and Rikki interact...
Matt came back with another blanket, which he draped over Kyra's sleeping form.
"Night, girl," he said quietly, before going off to sleep.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki left her on the couch, patting her on the head before gesturing a goodbye to Frank and Matt, and walked out the door. The temperature had dropped to what some might call "chilly", but Rikki didn't mind it. He looked up at the starry sky, the Waxing moon, the occasional cloud. Quickly, his eyes adjusted into perfect clarity. with one look around, he darted to the fence and leaped over it, breaking the motion only to tap it with his paw, he shot off into the forest, and grinned as the wind and bushes lashed at his face.

Soon he'd have new adventures with his new friends in the development, but for now, the night was still young, and there was fun to be had.

================
End of Day one.
================

(( Except to those who are still in the day. Please finish your arc and go to the next day when it ends. We'll give you time. ))
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Darn, mebbe I was a bit too hard on that kid..." Robert Shepard thought as he gulped down the last few drops of his beer, brooding over what happened at the shooting range, how he dragged up Shep by the ear and booting him out. He needn't had to worry as he had a peek of the husky going into Jacob's home for the night. The food on the dining table had now grown cold, their dinner which had been prepared and was supposed to be eaten by the both of them several hours ago. Robert slouched back on the couch, reaching for a photo on the side table. He glanced at it, which portrayed him holding up Shep at the shelter the day he was adopted.

"Yeah. I'll pick him up tomorrow..." Robert said, getting up and headed towards his bedroom, retiring for the night.

"Mmmmm Frank....Frank...I love you..." Enya whispered as she slept soundly, twisting and turning slowly in her bed. She never imagined this would happen and her heart was still pounding away after several kisses and the start of new relationship with that American boy, as she affectionately calls him by.

Uncle Florez came silently into her room, a little exhausted from shifting out her luggage and musical equipment from just now when they moved in. He reached into his pocket and pulled her sunglasses which she had dropped on the driveway earlier on, putting it gingerly on her side table. He got down and stroked her forehead, making her purr sweetly. He smiled as he got up and walked out from her room and into his, soon sleeping soundly.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Here's a movie called "Take A Side". It's one of my favorites. Maybe you two wanna watch it?" Jacob turned to Shep and Joy, focusing his attention mainly towards Joy.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Sounds wonderful... wh-wha-*yawn* whats it about?"
She started giggling randomly to herself.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Zander wrote:"Sounds wonderful... wh-wha-*yawn* whats it about?"
She started giggling randomly to herself.
"It's about a war between two mafia gangs and a man secretly working on both sides to take them both down." Jacob noticed Joy giggling and said, "What's so funny?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Sounds pretty neat I'd say. Let's watch it" Shep said, stretching and yawning. "I'll go get popcorn or whatever." Shep said, making his way to the kitchen.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

"I dont know. I feel *chuckle* funny" She laid down on the couch, where shep had been sitting, looking up at the ceiling.
"I never noticed the roof was blue!" The roof wasnt blue...

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob just stared at her. "It's beige, not blue. What are you talking about?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob just stared at her. "It's beige, not blue. What are you talking about?"
"Oh! you know" She waved her hand at him "That place. You know? the one with the unicorns."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Shep can't help but snigger at what Joy said to Jacob as he begin popping the popcorn. "Ah, lookie at that eh? Two loverbirds talkin' about unicorns and heaven. What is this world comin' too.." Shep thought, keeping a close eye on the microwave.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Um...I'm not sure I know what you're talking about, Joy", Jacob said.
Zander

Post by Zander »

She sat up on the couch, with some trouble. "I- i feel funny." She sayed swaying back and forth.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay? You don't look so good."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Yeah... i think ill be fine." Joy said, laying back down on the couch.
Her eyes closed about halfway and she started giggling again. "Your funny." She said to Jacob.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"You think I'm funny?" Jacob asked. "Really? Well...thank you."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy started dosing in and out of sleep, but woke herself back up by shaking her head.
She got up, with some trouble and stumbled drunkenly over to the kitchen where Shep was popping the popcorn.
"joo got teh popcorny to.. explode yet?" She gave Shep a half-drunk smile.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Okay, I think you need to lie down, Joy," Jacob said, getting up and walking over to the cat. "Something's obviously wrong with you."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Heh.. Nothings wrong with me... I feel perfectly normal" She pushed him away jokingly with her hand, almost pushing herself over.

She started looking at her hands. "I didnt know my fingers could... bend like that." Joy said, contracting her fingers.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Are you on something right now?" Jacob asked, getting concerned. "Seriously, you're acting weird, you're stumbling..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Uhhh..." Joy looked down. "heh, nah i don- OH ha! you got me to look down.. that was a good one." She started laughing, making her way over to the couch again.
"Comfi-comfi...*puurrr*" she sat upright on the couch. "Oh- Yeah................Movie?" She looked eagerly with a slight smile toward Jacob.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Alright darlin' it's lights out for ya..." Shep said, putting the popcorn on the coffee table and coming over to Joy on the couch. He caught a whiff of her breath as he leaned in closer. His eyebrows twitched and he turned to Jacob. "Yo. Somehow she had some beer or liquor or somethin', and she's now drunk." Shep said, turning back to her.

"Okay now....try to close your eyes Joy...you are getting more drowsy..." Shep whispered to Joy, doing a hypnotical hand motion.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"hehehehe.... funny hands..." she closed her eyes slowly and soon dosed off. She purred in her sleep.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I wonder what she was doing drinking," Jacob wondered aloud. He put the movie in the player and sat down.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy shuffled around a little in her sleep, causing her to fall sideways onto Jacobs lap, but remained asleep.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Well, I guess we can watch this movie until we all fall asleep and wait for my daddy to come pick me up tommorow" Shep said through yawning and stretching, taking a piece of popcorn and eating it. "Or I guess....maybe it's time for me to......yawn.....knock off as well..... Shep said, his words becoming slurrish. He soon closed his eyes and up on the couch, soon fast asleep.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob shrugged his shoulders. "Guess I'll crash too." He lied down on the floor and closed his eyes slowly.
Zander

Post by Zander »

(im guessing everyones asleep? so we can skip to the morning now? yay!)

Joy heard the sounds of birds in the morning. she moved around on the couch a little, stomach and head hurting.
"Uhhg- what happened last night?" she looked around, remembering that they moved into a new house, but as she looked to her right she was frightened to see a dog. "Ahh-" she quickly put her hands over her mouth, for fear of waking the dog.
"What is a dog doing in my new house?" She tried to think about what happened last night. but couldn't remember. she decided to make a run for it.

she looked to the left, where the front door was, she quicky got up from the couch, and started running. but she didn't get far. she tripped over Jacob who was on the ground. "What in the?!"
She was freaking out by now, she ran to the closest available door, which happened to be a closet, and locked herself inside.
"Wh-Whats happening?!" she shudders, almost in tears.

Meanwhile,

Rocky slowly opened his eyes, he got up and noticed Cale still asleep. he walked over to the clock and looked at it.
"5:00... uhgg. i need to get out of that habbit." At the Training camp, they made every dog get up at exactly 5:00 in the morning to start training.
Even though he knew he wasnt going to fall asleep again, he layed back down on the ground. and shut his eyes.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob jerked awake and looked around. "What the...Did someone just trip over me?"
FunkyChickenFace

Frank yawned.

“Wow. I didn’t sing in my sleep last night,” he said, stretching. He looked to the corner. Zeke appeared to still be asleep. Good. That would make his job a lot easier. Frank quietly moved out the room and made his way to the bathroom. First things first, take care of the necessary body processes. With that finished he went to the studio and gently closed the door to the sound booth. Frank powered up the computer.

“Now, where did Rocky say he was from? Oh right, somewhere near Lower Otay Lake, Califronia…” Frank mused, pulling up Matt’s web browser and tapping away at the keys.
“Lessee here… Google Maps…” –typetypetype- “…okay, here it is.”

He wrote it down on a scrap of paper. Then flipped open Matt’s cell. Matt STILL hadn’t found out he’d lost his phone to Frank’s swiping skillz.
Beep-beep-boop.

“Hey Johnny? Yeah, this is Frank. …Yeah I’m good. Listen, I’ve got a friend over here that was abused as a pup. I know, right? So anyway, I got the region that his shelter was, but no exact address. What I need is for someone to hack into the databases of all animal shelters within 100 miles of Lower Otay Lake, California to find information for a Male Husky, name’s Rocky. Got it? Good. After you find the information, send it to my Gmail account. You know what it is. I’ll look over it, nobody needs to analyze it for me. You got all that? Good. Talk to you later. Bye.”

Frank sighed. Okay. That was done and nobody saw. He didn’t want anybody knowing about his activities with the Chicago Pet Mafia. Well, whatever. The business was done, time to go find food. He went back to his room and poked a head in.

“Hoy, Zekey-boy,” he said, “Wake up. Breakfast!”

No response. Hmmm….

Well, figuring that he could just drag him upstairs, Frank lay Zeke on a large blanket and, with a grunt, dragged him up the steps (he somehow slept through that too) and into the kitchen, where Frank began frying up bacon and eggs.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke Awoke to the smell of bacon. He opened his eyes. Everything looked blurry, almost like his own Kitchen. "Shelly? are you cooking again? you Know you should wake me up first, Right?" He rolled over, hearing a soft crunch as he unrolled his burrito. 'whats this?' he thought to himself. he pulled out the paper and read it over. then he realized were he was. "Matt? Is that you?"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Matt's not the only one who can cook, Zeke," said Frank, "I've had to fend for myself more than a few times when Matt partied too hard and didn't wake up till 3:00 in the afternoon." Frank's attire was decidedly unusual. In the course of the cooking, he'd donned a bright orange apron, hot pink oven mitts, and a chef's hat. He held a spatula in his right hand.
"Oh hey, what's this?" said Frank, swooping down and picking up the sheet of paper. "Oooh, love poetry! Shall I read it aloud?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"What? You can cook?" Zeke climbed to his feet, and walked over next to Frank, tucking the poem into his banana, and wofted the Steamy bacon aromas into his face. "Im learning to cook too! Shelly tought me how to make Ooooomlets!"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Frank let Zeke grab the sheet of paper. Teasing people about their love interests wasn't fun without an audience.
When Zeke mentioned he could make omelets, Frank said: "Ooo, omelets are good. Go grab another pan from the cupboard. Ingredients are in the fridge, and the mixing bowls are with the pans, if you need one."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke grabbed what looked like an omelet pan out of the cupboard. he set it o the stove asking, "Frank, can you put some heat on this? about medium should be good. Id do it myself, but..." He trailed off as he searched for some butter. He found it, then the eggs, and pulled out everything else that would go well in an Ooooomlet. Among these, the most important thing was the shredded cheese. Then he grabbed a bowl and cracked 3 eggs into it, swiftly and expertly. "Hey, Were do you keep your forks?"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Frank reached over and docked the heat setting to medium. He then grabbed a pack of sausage, cut it open with a paring knife, and threw it in the air, where he caught the links in a platter as they fell and transfirred them to the pan. THEN he respnded to Zeke's request for a fork by kckng the drawer open with a crash of shifting silverware. All this he did while singing: "The Way You Look Tonight", by Frank Sinatra.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke was surprised by Franks harsh treatment of his kitchen. Normally, Zeke would be yelled at for that sort of thing. none the less, he grabbed a pair of forks and whisked the eggs and started unwrapping the butter in the other hand.
after a few moments of wisking, he used the other fork to cut off a small amount of butter off the end of the stick. He dropped it into the pan as it made a nice 'hissss' implying that the pan was hot enough. He poured the mixed eggs into the pan, and swirled them around. leaving just for a moment, he darted for something to put it on, finding another pan, witch he set on the quickly filling counter. cracking more eggs into the bow, he worked around the edges of the condensing eggs, pulling the cooked eggs into the center, and letting the liquid slosh out towards the edges of the pan. "Quick, get a small hand full for your Ooooomlet!" he told Frank as he whisked and fiddled separately. (He was used to cooking for the staff on occasion.) "Maybe get some for Matt to, If he ever wakes up!"

((Im off to ben now... and it only takes 40 seconds to make an Ooooomlet, so I felt I would have some fun in the details! Night all! also, Im thinking of adopting this color for all my posts. its growing on me...))
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki looked up from the couch, the sound of shuffling papers at the nearby desk had caused him to alert. He looked out the blinded window: It wasn't even close to midday yet. (probably around 9:00 AM.) He heard the thud of a time-stamp on a stack of papers.
"Raaaa?"
"Oh sorry Rikki, I didn't mean to wake you, but I didn't want to move you from there. You know you're adorable when you sleep by the way?"
His eyes widened, waxed with a lack of consciousness. He got up off the couch and opened his mouth as wide as it went, making a 90 degree angle with his jaw, eyes pointing almost straight up. "Slllleeeeeeeeeeeeep......" he moaned, and walked lazily through the heavy metal door with the "Staff Only" sign and more than one locking mechanism.
The man let out a loud chuckle of a laugh. "Looks like someone hasn't woken up yet, I'll see you in the afternoon little buddy, maybe I'll be done with the accounts by then... Then maybe we can go fishing?"
"Raaaaah!" Rikki moaned again, walking past a wall with an arsenal of weapons, from tranquilizer guns, to crossbows, to shotguns, to a grenade launcher, through the heavy wooden door marked "Ranger's Quarters", closing it behind him and flopping down on the bed, thankful for the pulled-shut curtains. He was back asleep in no time.
The man laughed again and shook his head. "What a guy..." He went back to the paperwork, picking up a paper with sloppily scrawled notes on the local ecology. (along with the occasional child-sized mud-fingerprint) Trying to do these assessments was so tedious, he was glad Rikki was around to collect most of the numbers he needed for them: he loved the outdoors, but swamp-trekking to count plants was a pain. Well, he was getting close to the final section: the dreaded budget report. If only someone else could calculate how they spent the spare change the government dropped on them, and how they planned to use the hundreds of dollars that were promised to them if they ever saw that kind of money. It would be so nice to go out to a bar in town and get a nice cold drink: relax for the weekend like normal people did...
Oh wait, why was he thinking about that? He had work to do! Work work work! He crouched back down over the desk, getting back to his report.

(Meanwhile, Rikki slept until Afternoon. He did not show up anywhere until then. End of Story.)
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob jerked awake and looked around. "What the...Did someone just trip over me?"
The early morning rays coming from the window of Jacob's house seeped into Shep's tightly shut eyelids, causing them to withdraw, revealing his eyes if blue and brown, glistening in the radiant sunlight. He groaned and got up, scratching his head and wiping the sleepiness of his face. He got up and stretched, rubbing his sand filled eyes repeatedly.
"Where.....where am I....." Shep murmured as he looked around. He turned and saw Jacob, who seemed to have been rudely awoken. Oh right, I'm at Jacob's place. Hey man, is everything okay???" Shep asked, noticing him acting a little disturbed. "And, where's Joy???" Shep asked, staring at the area of the couch used to sleep on the other night.

"<Rise and shine, Miss Enya dear. It is morning already.>" Uncle Florez said, coming into the cat's room and opening the curtains, letting in the welcoming sunlight, a start of another new day. "<Mmmmmm Morning Uncle Florez. I wish you didn't interrupt my beauty sleep. I was in the middle of kissing my American boyfriend Frank."> Enya said as she giggled, stretching herself and getting out of her king sized bed. She washed up and put on her gold bracelets. <"If you would, breakfast is ready. The chef has prepared an American style meal for us so let us proceed to the dining hall to eat. They sat down and both consumed their meals, and Enya's tastebuds danced to the delicious taste of eggs, bacon and sausages.
"<Uncle, Im going out to meet Frank. I'll see you later." Enya said as she squirted some sweet smelling perfume she had brought from Arabia before moving here. She slipped on her sunglasses and proceeded outside.
"YOOHOOOOOO Frankkkk!!!! Enya called out as she approached his house. Good Morning Frank!! Enya called out cheerfully, waiting for him to come out to meet her.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob stretched his legs and arms and let out a yawn. "I'm not sure where she is, but wherever she went, I'm pretty sure she tripped over me or something...At least if felt like it."