HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

meshelldeschanel

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by meshelldeschanel »

"Oh. Sorry where are my manners, I am Shelly Song of the Los Angeles Songs." She step in front of the two and extends a paw once again, "It is very nice to make your acquaintance." Once again she runs her eyes over Buster to try and figure out what breed he is and once again it would look like she is checking him out. "So this cafe your taking me to does it at least have cappuccino or maybe a vanilla latte?" Shelly keeps walking backwards assuming her ever present luck will keep her safe and on track. "So buster would you like to come back to my new place to see the dirt farm?"
Shelly http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... &start=760
Shelly Special S-3 P-3 E-4 C-7 I-5 A-10 L-10
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I would," Buster answered, "But I have a previous commitment to go shopping with Janus. Maybe some other time. and It's a diner, not a cafe. I don't think diners get all that fancy, but I don't really know the menu by heart. I was kind of distracted when I came here the other day."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"They serve the drinks you mentioned," Janus offered shaking paws first. "I studied the menu last time I was there. And of course, that is the best place to eat an apple pie. You may come with me and Buster to the electronics shop. We're choosing a laptop for me. i could order it via internet, but nothing beats being with your boyfriend." And stop pretendending you didn't hear him the first time, lady!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke turned back seeing Serenade a ways in the water he himself took a running start and dived in, making a slight splash and probably accidentally scaring some fish away. After a few seconds Duke resurfaced a little bit away from shore, spitting some water out in a stream.
"So this is what I think we should do " Serenade smiled at Duke "let's split up , that way we can cover more of the lake , and I guess we can also make a contest out of it if ya up for it" *wink*. She then turned to Gage and Tara , slightly raise her voice to make sure they can hear her : "usually I eat these raw , but if ya guys wanna put them on a fire or something , there's a lighter inside my lantern"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:Mason had just been standing idly by while Miles and Chris were having a thought conversation. Then when Chris started to get a little antsy and shifting his weight around, Mason started to worry a bit. When Chris yipped, Mason almost jumped, inducing him to figure out what has been going on. Chris, what has Miles told you? Is Rex, Ok? Does Miles know where he went? Also why did you get so scared all of a sudden there a minute ago? He pelted Christopher with questions, wanting to know what had happened.
"I.. uh... this... dragon ghost is here...Hubert... And he talks funny..." were the only things Chris could mutter, shifting his look between Mason and Hubert.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Duke turned back seeing Serenade a ways in the water he himself took a running start and dived in, making a slight splash and probably accidentally scaring some fish away. After a few seconds Duke resurfaced a little bit away from shore, spitting some water out in a stream.
"So this is what I think we should do " Serenade smiled at Duke "let's split up , that way we can cover more of the lake , and I guess we can also make a contest out of it if ya up for it" *wink*. She then turned to Gage and Tara , slightly raise her voice to make sure they can hear her : "usually I eat these raw , but if ya guys wanna put them on a fire or something , there's a lighter inside my lantern"
"Sounds good but first..." Gage got a running start and jumped in, "I'm gonna get in on this little contest."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I.. uh... this... dragon ghost is here...Hubert... And he talks funny..." were the only things Chris could mutter, shifting his look between Mason and Hubert.
"*sigh* I am not a ghost. I trascended to an higher plane of existence, I am a spiritual entity in its most complete definition. A ghost is more like the 'remains' of a living being. No offense meant, Miles, Tara."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:"Sounds good but first..." Gage got a running start and jumped in, "I'm gonna get in on this little contest."
"well that sorta back fired , ah well , may as well enjoy this" "alright , I'll take that side" Serenade said , point at the far side of the lake to the left of them "ready when you're guys"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

None taken. At least our conscience remains are not fleshy. Then I'd have to kill myself. On purpose. Miles thought to Hubert.

So Christopher, you heading over here? Miles thought to him as well.
Keon

Post by Keon »

"Oh, so... Will you go with me? I mean... They are your friends and.... I don't know them...." He said while slowly walking to the woods.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:None taken. At least our conscience remains are not fleshy. Then I'd have to kill myself. On purpose. Miles thought to Hubert.

So Christopher, you heading over here? Miles thought to him as well.
"Where was 'here' again?" Christopher thought to Miles
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles facepawed.

At, the, park. Miles thought to Christopher.

"No I can't remember? I'm still waiting on someone," Miles said, "But I will tell them that you are coming."
Keon

Post by Keon »

"Oh, I forgot. I will be going. T-thank you Miles.". And as soon as he said, he walked in the woods, searching for the group, in the trail they were. Soon he would find them.

"Hello? Somebody?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Just before they started , Serenade's ears perked up as they caught the sound of the leaves moving , and that strange smell slowly becoming stronger. "Someone's here"she said to the group
Keon wrote:"Hello? Somebody?
"hi there cat !", she said to the cat as he came into view "greeaaaaat , oh wait no this might actually work out fine."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hey guys? There's a new cat in town I met at the park. His name is Keon and he wants to hang with somebody for today so I sent him your way. He's a little shy though it seems. Miles thought to the group except for the blue fox.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke smiled and nodded as Serenade explained the plan again slightly blushing at her wink. But then as Gage jumped in as well he dived and swam towards his part of the lake looking for any unsuspecting fish or groups of fish. Though midway to his part of the lake Miles' voice sounded in his mind and when he heard about another new pet coming their way he scanned the shoreline till he saw a small figure that appeared to be a cat stumble out from the woods, Duke didn't yell so he didn't scare fish but he gave a friendly wave in his direction.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage eyed the new pet suspiciously as he floated in the lake. He wasn't about to take his eyes off of the new cat until he knew who he was.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keon

Post by Keon »

Keon looked at them, but when looked at Serenade, almost got frozen by fear. What would he think about a Blue Giant-Tailed Fox? He just stood there as if had a shock, all the fur standing up. Second weird thing that happened today with him. First of all, a ghost, then, a Blue Giant-Tailed Fox. This one looked a little dangerous in his mind.

Thinking: W-what is... This... Now?
Last edited by Keon on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"it's ok we're not gonna eat you or anything , ya can come out now" Serenade said , noticing the cat's strange reaction
(OCC: actually Keon Serenade's tail at the moment appears to be just one big tail , not 8 separated ones , you might wanna edit that)
Keon

Post by Keon »

"Y-you are not?" He asked, waiting for a second afirmation from Serenade, still staying in the place for some seconds, but less tense. The Foxe's intentions didn't looked bad at all, since Miles pointed to them and said they are hi friends. He slowly started to walk to get near them.

OOC: Edited.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"we're catching some fish right now actually , so yes I won't harm you" Serenade reassured the cat
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I may have considered eating you at one time," Tara said, floating in the air on her back past the new cat. "but I probably would have decided not to."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
meshelldeschanel

valerio wrote:"They serve the drinks you mentioned," Janus offered shaking paws first. "I studied the menu last time I was there. And of course, that is the best place to eat an apple pie. You may come with me and Buster to the electronics shop. We're choosing a laptop for me. i could order it via internet, but nothing beats being with your boyfriend." And stop pretendending you didn't hear him the first time, lady!
"I am glad the diner has an expanded coffee list I was worried I would be doomed to drinking cheap black coffee." Shelly says with out an ounce of sarcasm "I would love to go to the electronic store with you... the two of you I mean of course. Maybe Buster can help me get a new tablet mine is kinda out of date by now." She give Buster a warm smile trying the light smiley approach; not really sure how she got off on the wrong foot.

"Do you know a lot about computers and stuff? Personally I am kinda techno illiterate. Then again I am a lot of things illiterate, though I am not illiterate, illiterate. Oh! I didn't think to ask before, but do either of you follow the animal shows? I missed yesterdays judging because of packing and moving here."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus felt his fur starting to bristle -how did she *dare* keep flirting with Buster?! His smile felt as if someone had plastered it on his face with a white-hot mold. "We don't know if there are such shows here. We just moved, remember?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I may have considered eating you at one time," Tara said, floating in the air on her back past the new cat. "but I probably would have decided not to."
"wow....and I thought my joke was mean-spirited ^^" "Serenade thought to herself
"It's ok ,she's joking.......possibly.....hopefully....."the fox tried to reassure the new cat , who was seemingly still pretty much scared his tail off , but somehow ended up teasing him and went along with Tara's joke in the process.
"so anyway......"she turned to Gage and Duke "we have about 5 minutes , whoever can bring the most fish back on shore win ! ready ? 1 , 2 , 3 go !" then immediately dive down , not even gave enough time for her "competition" to react
Keon

Post by Keon »

He shivers listening to Tara, looking back and seeing the ghost floating. "GAH! AN EVIL GHOST!" He screamed and fell on his back, in a bush with some leaves, getting preety much scared. Even screaming he had an accent of a latin country.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles heard the screams and got, more then a little angry.

If it's one thing I cannot stand, it's somebody getting picked on! He thought to himself.

Let me know when you get to the park Christopher, I have some things to do! He thought to him. Miles stomped his way down the path, making himself visible. When he got to the lake, he noticed the cat in the bushes, and everyone else in the lake.

"WHAT THE FUR DID YOU GUYS DO!" Miles yelled, "He's New in town just like you are and just trying to make a couple friends. SERIOUSLY what happened!"
Keon

Post by Keon »

"S-sorry, I just got scared because she said she would eat me... But she decided not to do this..." Points to Tara. "Sorry Miles... I kinda... Panicked..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Keon wrote:"S-sorry, I just got scared because she said she would eat me... But she decided not to do this..." Points to Tara. "Sorry Miles... I kinda... Panicked..."
"I'm sorry, I guess I underestimated how... mean that was. It was half truth, there were times when food was scarce when I was alive, but I never once seriously considered eating a pet," Tara said to the cat. "Not to mention I kind of don't actually have a choice in the matter anymore, but still, I should have been more careful. Sorry."
-------
meshelldeschanel wrote:"Do you know a lot about computers and stuff? Personally I am kinda techno illiterate. Then again I am a lot of things illiterate, though I am not illiterate, illiterate. Oh! I didn't think to ask before, but do either of you follow the animal shows? I missed yesterdays judging because of packing and moving here."
"Well, my dad works with computers and I've picked up a few things here and there," Buster answered. "And Janus, I think she was referring to some of the nationwide animal shows. but the answer is no, I never really cared much for those."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Sensed the fast approaching , and at this point , kinda familiar presence , Serenade swam back up to the surface , just enough for her eyes to go over the water (like a crocodile) and see the ghost cat yelling for....some reason...
"so that's Miles....."
meshelldeschanel

"Well, my dad works with computers and I've picked up a few things here and there," Buster answered. "And Janus, I think she was referring to some of the nationwide animal shows. but the answer is no, I never really cared much for those."
"That's neat. I am honestly not sure what my mom does. I think she just magically makes money because I never see her go to work or anything, but she always has enough money for what ever she wants to buy. Heck she even give all her rabbits credit cards with no spending limit. And yes indeed; I did mean the national shows. Though all I really want to know is if the no talent Jessi won last night, but I guess I can just look it up real quick when we get to the diner. The diner does have WiFi right?" Shelly smiles to Janus, "Yes I remembered you saying you just moved here." Then turning back to Buster "was that a yes or no on helping me upgrade my tablet?"

Shelly's phone rings "One moment please." She answers, "Hello mother... I am just out with some of the local pets... Going to go to the electronic store... I promise to keep it below $10,000..." She giggles at first, but then it is cut short "$1,000!... A month!... WTF mom... No I don't want that lowered to $500... Yes I am sorry for my language mother... Good bye mother."

"Sorry about that. Where were we?" Shelly gives a brave smile
valerio

Post by valerio »

We were to the fact that your family may need a visit from IRS, Janus thought. "I believe there is wifi. How many rabbits are there in your family? Anyone you are engaged with?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

/
Keon wrote:"S-sorry, I just got scared because she said she would eat me... But she decided not to do this..." Points to Tara. "Sorry Miles... I kinda... Panicked..."
"Well if it makes you feel any better I've never hunted anything in my life so I probably couldn't eat you even if I put my mind to it. I'm gage by the way. What do you go by new guy?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Miles facepawed.

At, the, park. Miles thought to Christopher.
"To the park, then!" Christopher thought to Miles.

"Miles wants us at the park, Mason." he said

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

When he heard Serenade start the competition he dived again and started scanning for fish, seeing a few he started for them though no matter how fast he swam they were quicker, he didn't notice Miles joining their group from above until he heard a faint yelling from above. He swam a little closer to the shore and poked his head up, seeing Miles blow a gasket.
"Whoa Miles what happened?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Tara scared the day lights out of new guy Keon here," Miles said, "I heard him scream and came over to make sure you guys weren't tearing him to pieces, heh. I think he's all right now though. So, what ya guys doing?"

All right Christopher, I'll be there. Miles thought to him.
Keon

Post by Keon »

Keon got less tense, still a little scared by the ghost. Bad good impression. "Thank you for coming Miles, very nice from your part.... Oh, n-nice to meet you Gage. M-my name is Keon. I arrived to the town today. Sorry for the scream..." He was looking the water, with Serenade and Marine, standing up and extending the hand to Gage shyly for a handshake.
meshelldeschanel

valerio wrote:We were to the fact that your family may need a visit from IRS, Janus thought. "I believe there is wifi. How many rabbits are there in your family? Anyone you are engaged with?"
"My Mother has 15 rabbits other then myself; 9 of which are English Spots like me. Not counting the kits of course. I use to be engaged, but it got called off. I am defective it turns out." She points to the section or marking that runs from her ear base to her nose. "My mother also has Flemish Giants. Have you ever seen one? They're huge." Just then a beep emits from Shelly's purse. She opens it and pulls out a tablet that can't be more then 6 months old at the worse. "We must be getting close to the diner my tablet picked up a open network." Shelly takes a moment to look up the show winner and smile.

Once at the diner Shelly picks a booth and waits for her two companions to sit first.

((OOC: I changed my color since I noticed I was using the same color as Janus))
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Hi Miles , hi Keon , nice to meet you guys" Serenade said , waving at the cats . "We're trying to invite these guys...." she continued , holding up a couple of fish she just caught "...for breakfast , so far so good . Oh no yo-- hey!" The fox was interrupted when the fish started slipping from her paw , and then finally fell back into the water . She dived after them as fast as she could , but came back up after just a few seconds. "urrgh , they got away , shouldn't have jinxed it , still got 2 though , any luck guys ? " Serenade asked Gage and Duke
valerio

Post by valerio »

meshelldeschanel wrote:"My Mother has 15 rabbits other then myself; 9 of which are English Spots like me. Not counting the kits of course. I use to be engaged, but it got called off. I am defective it turns out." She points to the section or marking that runs from her ear base to her nose. "My mother also has Flemish Giants. Have you ever seen one? They're huge." Just then a beep emits from Shelly's purse. She opens it and pulls out a tablet that can't be more then 6 months old at the worse. "We must be getting close to the diner my tablet picked up a open network." Shelly takes a moment to look up the show winner and smile.
Once at the diner Shelly picks a booth and waits for her two companions to sit first.
Janus offered a seat to Buster before taking place. To this...intruder, he said, "Well, as you may have noticed, I too am...defective." He pointed at his own slit-pupil eyes. "Buster loves them."