HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by valerio »

"You rang?" the spiritual tiny dragon said, appearing in front of Christopher.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Serenade kept silence , listened to the conversation between her new friends , and for some reason , something feel.....amiss , like something bad is about to happen.....
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh, I'm sorry. Hubert is another ghost. Or, ghost dragon to be exact. You'll like him. But do come on over. The fresher these tracks are the better. Miles thought to Christopher, unaware of the ghost dragon's behavior.

Hey, that I wouldn't mind.
Miles thought back to Tara with a smile.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke followed after not saying a whole lot and trying to not remember and feel the soreness in his leg though as Tara said something about Miles not being able to join us for something Duke remembered last night, how Miles had to do something important but Duke never got a response if he needed help so he assumed it was nothing, or at least he hoped it was nothing.
Duke seeing that the others were busy talking he walked over to Serenade, even still a little awestruck.

"So Serenade, do you mind if I ask where you came from, like coming into town I mean uh well where you were and coming to here heh. You know cause I never caught your lovely scent before out in the woods"

Duke slightly blushed at his own remark, screaming in his own head of how he should have phrased it better and also why he stuttered his words. He also became a little nervous, not exactly sure why but sure enough that he felt what he said might've been awkward.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:"So Serenade, do you mind if I ask where you came from, like coming into town I mean uh well where you were and coming to here heh. You know cause I never caught your lovely scent before out in the woods"

Duke slightly blushed at his own remark, screaming in his own head of how he should have phrased it better and also why he stuttered his words. He also became a little nervous, not exactly sure why but sure enough that he felt what he said might've been awkward.
"well.....let just say I came from pretty far away , and to be honest I'm not sure I can even tell you where it is anyway" the blue fox said , with a sad smile , because she really didn't know how to get back to her old mountain , and even if she did , it's not like she could..... "and yah......I just passed through the woods last night , so that's why..."
"wait ! My lovely sce--" Serenade quickly covered her maw , tried her best not to laugh but still let out a small giggle , there was just something about the way Duke said those words between his stuttering that just sounded so funny to her.
"well....*snrrk*..*ahem*....at least it wasn't my "good taste" like the wolf I met a couple of days ago" she said , after calmed down a bit , while playfully push Duke's shoulder .
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"well.....let just say I came from pretty far away , and to be honest I'm not sure I can even tell you where it is anyway" the blue fox said , with a sad smile , because she really didn't know how to get back to her old mountain , and even if she did , it's not like she could..... "and yah......I just passed through the woods last night , so that's why..."
"wait ! My lovely sce--" Serenade quickly covered her maw , tried her best not to laugh but still let out a small giggle , there was just something about the way Duke said those words between his stuttering that just sounded so funny to her.
"well....*snrrk*..*ahem*....at least it wasn't my "good taste" like the wolf I met a couple of days ago" she said , after calmed down a bit , while playfully push Duke's shoulder .
Duke blushed a bit deeper when he heard Serenade giggle as he was sure she'd caught his flatterous statement but as she continued he was at least relieved she didn't take it the wrong way but hearing about the wolf, he remembered her bandage and while his blush still showed the nervous smile slightly faded.
"Is that how you got that injury on your arm?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke blushed a bit deeper when he heard Serenade giggle as he was sure she'd caught his flatterous statement but as she continued he was at least relieved she didn't take it the wrong way but hearing about the wolf, he remembered her bandage and while his blush still showed the nervous smile slightly faded.
"Is that how you got that injury on your arm?"
the moment Duke asked about her arm , out of sheer reaction Serenade pulled her hand backward and hid it behind her back , but then let go .Her ears flatten , her eyes looked down and away from Duke , her left paw slightly grab her left arm , a bit above the elbow , like a child who was caught doing something she's not allowed to"Y-yah....that's...yah that's what happened..." . It doesn't take a detective to figure out that she was lying , one can even tell the guilt from her voice alone , and she knew it . "actually Duke , It's--" "No ! Not now ,that's stupid" "never mind...."
There was something seriously wrong with Serenade , her emotions were all over the place , with a pet , this so-called feral , who's wearing a collar , and a ghost , none of whom she had met before today , and it's still just morning !
"what's going on with me...." Serenade asked herself , putting her right paw against the forehead like she's having a headache.

(OCC: for anyone who can't imagine through my horrible , horrible writing , basically Serenade looks like Pete in the 5th panel when she lied to Duke , pretty sure there's a word for it but I can't remember >_<'' , anyone know what word I'm talking about ? ^^" )
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke was a little surprised by the reaction and a bit worried, he figured she was lying and he thought she'd explain but she cut herself off. Duke wanted to help and Serenades expressions didn't make him want to leave this, but he also didn't want to ruin things by pushing too hard, he fought himself in his mind of what to say or do until it hit him and he stepped a little closer so the others couldn't eavesdrop and he tried to sound reassuring in his tone.
"It's alright. You can tell me what's wrong if it'll make you feel better. I won't force your paw but if you want to talk I'm right here"

Duke in his own mind felt a mix of emotions, some being nervousness, guilt, scared, anger at himself and some others but he nervously waited hoping he wasn't being too pushy or direct.

(OOC: On the tip of my tongue but I can't think of it either)
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I already have a computer and internet in my house, and I kind of just assumed your mom had internet in yours. But even if she doesn't, I don't think a furniture store would have that kind of thing," Buster explained. "If we need that, we're going to need to find an electronics store once we're done here."
"Oh. Oh, okay. Hmm, then... Sir, what about something to hang at the wall? A showcase, yes! I could put there my sculptures instead of letting them in my studio! Would you like that, Bu-Buster?" Janus corrected himself, imagining it would embarrass the rabbit to be called with his pet name every time
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I'd love that," Buster replied. "even if a few of them aren't of me." he added jokingly.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus exhibited a grin. "Oh, I'll provide to compensate. In fact... Sir, do you think you'd have some wood to spare? I love sculpting and--"
"Say no more!" Mr. Woodbury said, while producing a bloc notes and a pencil. "I'd love to help out a young artist. Heaven knows we need more in this place... Tell you what: why don't expose your work here for sale?" he addressed Buster. "Is he good?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"He's amazing," Buster answered.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good. I'll trust you then. You know..." he reached over and petted Buster's ear. "You remind me so much of Oscar. He too was such a Romeo. So I will make a discount for you guys, okay?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Thanks... Who's Oscar?" The rabbit asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The man's face pointed at a framed picture, depicting him wearing a green apron and holding by the shoulder a young rabbit who was showing proudly a planer. The rabbit's white, slightly pink fur was all motted with sawdust.
"Oscar. My poor boy, he had taken it from me, he was very good at working with wood. But then...the stupidest accident happened." The man drew a deep breath. "Well, sorry guys: It's not polite to rant with customers. Anything else you may need? A desk? I can make you a model that you can both use at the same time and with space to go."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster felt a little guilty for asking when he saw the picture.
when he heard the offer, he cheered up. "That sounds great," he said. "I can do stuff on my computer while you... sketch or whatever else you'd do at a desk," he said to Janus.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I sketch, that's right! And, perhaps you could teach me this computer staff. Sir, can you do a desk large enough for both of us to sit at it at one side?"
The man was scribbling on his pad. Judging by the glances he was throwing at the two pets, it was clear he was taking up their measures with an expert eye. "Sure can do. It will be my best piece for you two."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Thank you," Buster said. "We'll be sure to use it as much as we can."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke was a little surprised by the reaction and a bit worried, he figured she was lying and he thought she'd explain but she cut herself off. Duke wanted to help and Serenades expressions didn't make him want to leave this, but he also didn't want to ruin things by pushing too hard, he fought himself in his mind of what to say or do until it hit him and he stepped a little closer so the others couldn't eavesdrop and he tried to sound reassuring in his tone.
"It's alright. You can tell me what's wrong if it'll make you feel better. I won't force your paw but if you want to talk I'm right here"

Duke in his own mind felt a mix of emotions, some being nervousness, guilt, scared, anger at himself and some others but he nervously waited hoping he wasn't being too pushy or direct.
"thank you...." Serenade said , her voice was barely audible"If only it was that easy Duke.....if only...."
"huh ! well that was a shorter walk than I remember"the fox's voice back to normal again when she realized they were already crossed the park , in front of them was the forest "This is it guys , thanks for walking with me here , but I'm not sure if you guys should follow me pass this point" she said , looking back at Gage and Tara
Keon

Post by Keon »

Keon started to walk to the park, hoping he could find the ghost again. He was still thinking about "OH! WAIT! HE IS A GHOST!" and still processing the information. He didn't even knew they existed some time ago. He wasn't with that amount of fear because, well, he looked a nice person. When he arrived to the park, he looked around for Miles, to see if he was still there.

"Uh, Miles? Are you there?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

serence ice fox wrote:"This is it guys , thanks for walking with me here , but I'm not sure if you guys should follow me pass this point" she said , looking back at Gage and Tara
"Why shouldn't we follow you?" Tara asked. "Afraid I might die?" she added with a sly grin.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:"This is it guys , thanks for walking with me here , but I'm not sure if you guys should follow me pass this point" she said , looking back at Gage and Tara
"Why shouldn't we follow you?" Tara asked. "Afraid I might die?" she added with a sly grin.
"I mean we can stay back if you want, but I'm definitely not scared of anything in there if that's what you're getting at.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Why shouldn't we follow you?" Tara asked. "Afraid I might die?" she added with a sly grin.
"I mean we can stay back if you want, but I'm definitely not scared of anything in there if that's what you're getting at.
Serenade facepawed , shook her head and smile at Tara's joke ,then distractingly looked around , looking for something , while slowly answer the group :"well I would...really...prefer some...company...where was it...hm....ah there it is !" She said , picking up the lantern she left earlier near the tree . "anyway , like I was saying , I would really love some company , but there're two things here. Serenade said , hold up 2 fingers "First , I don't think any humans would be pleased when they find out their pet hanging out and even follow a feral into the woods , no offend Gage I know you might know these woods better than I do . Secondly , if there is even a slight chance that something's happened to your friend , Rex I believe , then it would be best to find out if that's the case , the sooner the better , misfortune never strikes upon us at the time of our choosing , trust me" . Then she looked at Duke , continued "and if you know this Rex ,Duke ,then I think you should help them too , could be faster that way"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke was a bit confused and worried with Serenades response, it didn't sound good at all but seeing her expression he left it alone not wanting to make the situation more grim. But to his surprise as well they were indeed at the forest edge though when Serenade warned for them to stay back Duke fought the urge to retort back and listened as the others did so. As Serenade picked up her lantern and explained the reason for them staying Duke thought of only one thing when she was done.

"Will we see you again?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:"Will we see you again?"
"I will still be very near here , just gonna find somewhere to rest a bit , if you guys need me just shout and I might hear it , but if you want to be on the safe side....." Serenade winked at Duke "just follow my scent"
"It's up to you guys of course" she said , look back at the other two
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, hello Keon, didn't see you there," Miles said, turning around.
Keon

Post by Keon »

"Dad called me to get some things done, but I'm back! Oh... Were you thinking or... Talking to someone maybe? I don't know, ghosts can use telepathy? You don't looked you were just thinking. Oh, sorry, I'm talking too much again..."

He stopped talking and looked a down a little, he was starting to talk fast and then he noticed and got silent. He waited for Miles to answer.

OOC: Just to know, there is just Miles there right? I didn't found anything about other character in the park.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"You rang?" the spiritual tiny dragon said, appearing in front of Christopher.
Christopher yipped and stepped backwards a bit.
xhunterko wrote:Oh, I'm sorry. Hubert is another ghost. Or, ghost dragon to be exact. You'll like him. But do come on over. The fresher these tracks are the better. Miles thought to Christopher, unaware of the ghost dragon's behavior.

"Can't say that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw him..." Christopher thought to Miles.

Then the shepherd turned to the spirit

"Um... hello... mr. Dragon..." he thought at the tiny creature
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Good Morning. Fear not, mortal. My intentions are not hostile."
---
"Computer! We need a computer in my room. A portable, like Mom's?" Janus was hopping like a bunny, himself.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Computer! We need a computer in my room. A portable, like Mom's?" Janus was hopping like a bunny, himself.
"Well that really depends. I already have a fairly good quality laptop that I could bring to your place, but if you want one you can use while I'm using mine, a laptop would probably be what you want."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hubert, are you aren't misbehaving are you? Miles thought to him with a grin.

"No no, it's okay," Miles said to Keon, "So, what are your plans for the day?"
Keon

Post by Keon »

"Uh... Well... I just moved here... C-can you show me how is the city?" He said as he looked again at the ghost. Nope, it was still weird for him to talk to one, but he was already getting used to it.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well that really depends. I already have a fairly good quality laptop that I could bring to your place, but if you want one you can use while I'm using mine, a laptop would probably be what you want."
"It's settled then. There's a small electronics shop down the street. We'll also stop by the cafe for some pie, if you guys want to."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:"Will we see you again?"
"I will still be very near here , just gonna find somewhere to rest a bit , if you guys need me just shout and I might hear it , but if you want to be on the safe side....." Serenade winked at Duke "just follow my scent"
"It's up to you guys of course" she said , look back at the other two
"Well Tara what's the word on Rex? Has miles found anything out yet? If he's actually in trouble I'd be glad to help. I mean I don't really know him but he did show up to help last night so I owe him one."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well that really depends. I already have a fairly good quality laptop that I could bring to your place, but if you want one you can use while I'm using mine, a laptop would probably be what you want."
"It's settled then. There's a small electronics shop down the street. We'll also stop by the cafe for some pie, if you guys want to."
"I'd love some pie," Buster replied.
-------------
Seth wrote:"Well Tara what's the word on Rex? Has miles found anything out yet? If he's actually in trouble I'd be glad to help. I mean I don't really know him but he did show up to help last night so I owe him one."
"He hasn't told me anything new since what I already told you," Tara explained.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"He hasn't told me anything new since what I already told you," Tara explained.
"so while you guys think about what I said earlier , can I ask just another small question?" Serenade said , scratching her right ear "How exactly are you communicating with this Miles Tara? I don't think I've seen anyone but us when we were walking here , and you also said you told him that we were heading for the park , without using any of those radio talking thingy ." . While saying this, She also notice the cat with a strange smell from earlier was back , and next to him was the presence she noticed earlier , but considering the fact that her senses had continuously failed her from the moment she got out of the woods , their credibility's already gone with the wind , at least til she feel better, so she didn't even bother.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Actually not really, I've only been a couple days here myself," Miles said to Keon, "And I think most of us pets, with the exception of Rena, are new here in town as well. Though I don't know what's up with Rena today. She's probably sleeping in from last night. But according to her, everthings on main street. And besides, I've got to hang out here until one of my other friends shows up. But if your looking to hang out with someone. Cough, cough, cough, cough, cough ugh, cough! Sorry. Those guys might be willing to hang out with you." At the last bit, Miles pointed to Gage's, Tara, Duke, and the blue fox.
valerio

Post by valerio »

[quote="RandomGeekNamedBrent"]"I'd love some pie," Buster replied.
"I tried their cheescake on my first day here. That and a glass of whole milk will do magic! But tell me," Janus asked as they walked toward their destination, "do you have any friend left behind, I mean from where you come? Any relative?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"I tried their cheescake on my first day here. That and a glass of whole milk will do magic! But tell me," Janus asked as they walked toward their destination, "do you have any friend left behind, I mean from where you come? Any relative?"
"Oh, uh... No, I haven't had any real friends since Tara, until I got here. As for family, yeah. I've got a couple cousins. Levi's a cat and was in New York, but I think I heard his mom and dad got jobs on some tropical Island or something. Jessica's a dog. She really moves around a lot, my uncle is some kind of big shot pet psychiatrist... Stupid old guy couldn't even tell I wasn't delusional when I was seeing Tara's ghost. Though I guess if he had, I probably wouldn't have met you, so I suppose I can forgive him." he ended on a happy note.
---------
serence ice fox wrote:"so while you guys think about what I said earlier , can I ask just another small question?" Serenade said , scratching her right ear "How exactly are you communicating with this Miles Tara? I don't think I've seen anyone but us when we were walking here , and you also said you told him that we were heading for the park , without using any of those radio talking thingy ." . While saying this, She also notice the cat with a strange smell from earlier was back , and next to him was the presence she noticed earlier , but considering the fact that her senses had continuously failed her from the moment she got out of the woods , their credibility's already gone with the wind , at least til she feel better, so she didn't even bother.
Ghost powers, Tara thought into the fox's mind.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Keon

Post by Keon »

"Are you sick? Can I help you with this? Oh... A-are they your friends?" He looked at the crew that was there, getting a little shy and then to Miles again. He forgot that his friend was a ghost while saying that.