HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:
Roarin wrote:"Right-o.". Flint comment, following behind the shepherd.
Martin lead Flint out of the building, where Dimitar had already started the engine of his vehicle. On the front seat, next to Dimitar, a certain wooden box was securely strapped.

"Hop on in and buckle up!" The man announced. "And Flint, you better have a strong stomach."

Martin sat in the back and buckled up. He was focused with a neutral expression on his face.

"Strong stomach?"
Flint hopped into the car and buckled up. He leaned over and realized what was occupying the front seat. The dog looked at Dimitar.
"Wait, where exactly are we going?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke heard the vehicle stop. Of course, anyone would stop seeing a curious sight like that. They still needed to move. But how? Luke looked at Amber for a moment, then he got an idea. Carefully taking his axe, he began cutting a bush at it's roots. It was big enough. Amber facepawed at what he was doing. They did something similar when they where kids. But she started to work on her own any way, then stopped.

"The roots?" she whispered to him.

"Rake them over," he replied. She nodded and then continued.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis's stomach growled again as he got out of his hiding spot. "ok you found me but why am I so hungry" Anubis said climbing down. and checking his bag quickly for something to eat.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
"Do you remember cousin Hartley?"
"The one who got a hernia? *tch* poor dear. But don't worry, Ady: We'll be helpin' ya."
Adrian winced, "I hope so, I've had a hernia before and I'm certainly not looking to repeat it. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Esper wrote:Tacite held her sandwich wide-eyed, "It's bigger than my head!" she wrote, holding her food in her mouth, "How can anyone eat such a big sandwich? Even a big animal like yourself must have trouble!" as the pair walked out Tacite wrote again, "No I haven't, are we going to?" she took the first bite of her sandwich
Virgil laughed. "Oh, ye'll find quite more samwiches like this. Walkin' up the mountain can be quite energy-demanding, y'know! An' ye'll wish t'have a biggah head to eat 'em bettah! And as for the chopper, well... Humans call it Mil V-12. Big thing is big, you must have see in it on its pad."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:The moment he heard the voice, Shadowclaw acted on instinct. He jumped and subconsciously wished for a blade and a pistol and the flute and music pistol responded, turning into the weapons.
"Come out where Ah can see ya, landlubber!" he called out
"Shame on you, lad," Gilestra said, emerging from the shadows. "Already forgot your old friend? Oh, and nice display of polimorphic magic. You really are full of surprises."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis's stomach growled again as he got out of his hiding spot. "ok you found me but why am I so hungry" Anubis said climbing down. and checking his bag quickly for something to eat.
"*giggle* didn't you have any breakfast? Come on down, I'll show ya where to pick something!"
---
Seth wrote:Adrian winced, "I hope so, I've had a hernia before and I'm certainly not looking to repeat it. "
Murphy was impressed. "You got a hernia, and *still* you managed to compete?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote: "Shame on you, lad," Gilestra said, emerging from the shadows. "Already forgot your old friend? Oh, and nice display of polimorphic magic. You really are full of surprises."
"Spare me your mumbo jumbo, witchdoctor!" Shadowclaw the pistol at the rabbit "I've never seen ya before, let alone callin' ya friend!" the ocelot stopped, a sudden thought coming to his mind "It's that lazy good-fer-nothin' protector o' mine, isn't he? He prolly controlled yer mind, messed up with yer thought and memories!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I wouldn't say so...Colin. You were rescued, you were helped. You must heal. Can you hear me, Colin?"
The Moon Howler

Shadowclaw blinked, then hissed at the rabbit.
"Ah dun know who's Colin, but he ain't me!" the ocelot growled "I am Captain Shadowclaw, a pillager of many trade and military ships!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw blinked, then hissed at the rabbit.
"Ah dun know who's Colin, but he ain't me!" the ocelot growled "I am Captain Shadowclaw, a pillager of many trade and military ships!"
"Well, that's an interesting character. And pray tell me, Captain: How did one like you end up in this place?"
The Moon Howler

"A pirate captain I was, fearsome, relentless, intimidating, without fear! With crew of true pirates! But betrayed I was, woe me!" Shadowclaw said, slightly lowering the pistol "Betrayed by me own first mate, seas take 'im!" he said "Wasn't enough fer 'im ta break me spirit, but he tried ta take me life as well!" The ocelot completely lowered his pistol. "He was a slimy toad, a bilge rat that doesn't even deserve to wear the title of pirate, let alone Pirate Captain!" The cat said and swung his blade as he began pacing between two points of the terrace.

"Got me drunk!" Shadowclaw swung his blade.

"Took me in me sleep!" he swung once more

"Chained me in heavy chains!" the cat swung yet again

"Made me walk me favorite Gangplank and made me jump ta da depths of da sea, ta da Davy Jones' Locker!" he thrust his cutlass into the this soil and the rock underneath.

"That treacherous coward called upon demons ta subdue me own." Shadowclaw growled and pointed the pistol to Gilestra once more "Be it blind luck or that useless demon o' mine I know not, but Once the darkness consumed me underneath the seas, I felt nothin' until I woke up in some village of savages last night!"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gilestra looked genuinely interested -either the demon was playing one of his pranks, or there was something to this...story.
"If this may be the case, Captain... Do you remember your own, well, appearance?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis jumped down from the height he was at and landed softly bending his legs with the landing next to Reginald and stood slowly. "alright reg were we going? and I was eating breakfast till the fish cops saw me." Anubis said looking at the sea with a smile.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I too call them 'fish cops'!" Reginald put up a pout. "They are meanie! They won't even let me play with the fishes. And they sing when someone never comes back from the sea. I miss my dad, do you miss yours? Once, I think I dreamed to be with him."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Gilestra looked genuinely interested -either the demon was playing one of his pranks, or there was something to this...story.
"If this may be the case, Captain... Do you remember your own, well, appearance?"
Shadowclaw shook his head.
"I miss me clothes and I miss me drinks if that is what ye ask..."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I can guess that. Humans are...fond of their garments, after all."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Anyone remember the Ninja kid movies where in one opening they sneak around in a bush to hide from their granpa? That's what these two are doing. :)

ic:

Luke and Amber managed to get their bushes cut. They raked over the roots with their claws. The bushes leaned and shuffled a little. Luke grimaced. Though he realized, that perhaps, small noises like that were too far away wouldn't be heard. He sighed. Luke carefully peered his head above the bushes. He didn't see anyone. Either they hadn't found their tracks yet or they had lost them in the trees. Hopefully. Luke then bent down so that he was covered by the bush, and began creeping away. Amber followed with a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GOOOOOOOD MORNIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!" Khun hollared at Adel when he didn't wake the first time.

Must be a heavy sleeper.
He thought.
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: The jeep stopped near the shoreline. the canines got down. "Unknwon airplanes passed by, last night. They dropped two boxes. We better inspect their contents. Oh, and before you ask..." He pointed with his thumb at the open containers.
---
"Well, I coud start with that time when I was young and reckless like you. I wanted to impress my mate and challenged a demon on its turf. My soul is still scarred since then. Or when I wanted to take down a lot of human soldiers when they invaded the island and got three bullets instead. Or, when I fell in love with one of the humans' dogs and decided to add my blood but got challenged by my own mate and had to...well, it didn't end up well anyway..."
Tiara stepped closer to the crates to inspect them. She went around them with observant eyes, then rejoined the team. ''It looks like these crates were holding something live. I don't smell any human scent, but a furred creature.'' she began. ''And look, footprints!'' Tiara exclaimed, pointing to the faint patterns from the sand which made it's way out from the crates.

''We should follow them. Maybe you and E.R should trace them, while me and Kaiser stay here to examine the crates more.'' Mae suggested, speaking out at last.
---
Lars cringed as he heard his mother's story. But he gave a small laugh. ''Oh well....at least I gotta say...like mother like son..'' Lars said as he jogged along. ''I'm really sorry to here that though. I promise we'll have a bright future ahead of us, and when my cubs arrive on this world, I'll train them up to be the fiercest warriors to protect their precious grandma!'' Lars said. His feetpaws and legs began to burn from the jog, but that didn't matter. It was a time of bonding between his mother in law. ''I can smell the sea salt from here.'' Lars said, taking a brief sniff of his surroundings. ''Shall we head out and take a jog on the beach? It'll be a nice view..''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Hotep the psychic

Anubis's head pounded at the thought of him falling from a tree when younger and seeing his father and mother next to him that he could barely remember. he rubbed his head a bit. "I remember very little of my parents, and the dolphins just cover territory when outside of that ring. It doesn't matter and its the second time ive seen other animals use illusions. maybe today ill show you some fishing tricks or something you want to learn Reginald." Anubis said still following him. "if we go fishing im gonna have to make a protection tag for him I don't want him getting hurt. especially if the dolphins do what they did to me to him." Anubis thought
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"I can guess that. Humans are...fond of their garments, after all."
"Call me a human again an' ya'll be me next meal, rabbit!" Shadowclaw growled "Ye obviously never been in the sea! Every pirate has a uniform - even those with fur! Keeps us from the sun, the wind an' the salty air... 'couse Ah dun expect a landlubber like ya ta understand me!"

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
Seth wrote:Adrian winced, "I hope so, I've had a hernia before and I'm certainly not looking to repeat it. "
Murphy was impressed. "You got a hernia, and *still* you managed to compete?"
"Heck no! I barey got out of bed for the next couple weeks. Quite the pitiful sight I'd imagine..."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Tiara stepped closer to the crates to inspect them. She went around them with observant eyes, then rejoined the team. ''It looks like these crates were holding something live. I don't smell any human scent, but a furred creature.'' she began. ''And look, footprints!'' Tiara exclaimed, pointing to the faint patterns from the sand which made it's way out from the crates.
''We should follow them. Maybe you and E.R should trace them, while me and Kaiser stay here to examine the crates more.'' Mae suggested, speaking out at last.
"There's nothing more to examine. The smell speaks cougar. The size of the crates and that of the pawprints fits. Let's split and recon. Mae, you and I will go east. The others, west. Sheridan," he added to the human. "You stay there and get ready. Open channels, no comm. Let's go."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars cringed as he heard his mother's story. But he gave a small laugh. ''Oh well....at least I gotta say...like mother like son..'' Lars said as he jogged along. ''I'm really sorry to here that though. I promise we'll have a bright future ahead of us, and when my cubs arrive on this world, I'll train them up to be the fiercest warriors to protect their precious grandma!'' Lars said. His feetpaws and legs began to burn from the jog, but that didn't matter. It was a time of bonding between his mother in law. ''I can smell the sea salt from here.'' Lars said, taking a brief sniff of his surroundings. ''Shall we head out and take a jog on the beach? It'll be a nice view..''
"Your pick, pup. The day's just started. And do not try to speak about 'protecting' me: I am a shaman, I'll die either fighting or because the Gods want me with them. If you want to train your cubs, do so that they are not swayed into the ways of darkness."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis's head pounded at the thought of him falling from a tree when younger and seeing his father and mother next to him that he could barely remember. he rubbed his head a bit. "I remember very little of my parents, and the dolphins just cover territory when outside of that ring. It doesn't matter and its the second time ive seen other animals use illusions. maybe today ill show you some fishing tricks or something you want to learn Reginald." Anubis said still following him. "if we go fishing im gonna have to make a protection tag for him I don't want him getting hurt. especially if the dolphins do what they did to me to him." Anubis thought
<How thoughtful! Don't get overexcited over your big brother role, landwalker: He knows how to fish better than you, probably. His is an old family of fishermen and fisherpets. Plus, we have a deal with them, they are allowed to train in the ways of fishing so to not disrupt the equilibrium of our sea. What's your matter? Can't you simply ask him to grab a morsel at their place?>
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Call me a human again an' ya'll be me next meal, rabbit!" Shadowclaw growled "Ye obviously never been in the sea! Every pirate has a uniform - even those with fur! Keeps us from the sun, the wind an' the salty air... 'couse Ah dun expect a landlubber like ya ta understand me!"
"My bad, then, Captain. And, of course, my deepest apologies. But, what does the name 'Colin' say to you? Not even a sparkle?"
---
Seth wrote:"Heck no! I barey got out of bed for the next couple weeks. Quite the pitiful sight I'd imagine..."
The trio entered the village. "Daww," Murphy said. "We would've taken care of you. Did your human try and show some compassion at least?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis's eyes looked back his right eye glowed its piercing spirit form for a small moment. "awww someone cares, that's great but I never said I was a big brother but thanks for the compliment. and seriously dolphins be careful with me unlike other animals I have an unstable side with the spirit plane if I get weaker or too ticked off or such matter it heightens the risk of that side appearing. ok?" Anubis thought back as he still followed Reginald.
ImageImageImage
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
Seth wrote:"Heck no! I barey got out of bed for the next couple weeks. Quite the pitiful sight I'd imagine..."
The trio entered the village. "Daww," Murphy said. "We would've taken care of you. Did your human try and show some compassion at least?"
"Of course, that was back when I could do no wrong. But the less is said about that the better let's get cracking on this project."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: Virgil laughed. "Oh, ye'll find quite more samwiches like this. Walkin' up the mountain can be quite energy-demanding, y'know! An' ye'll wish t'have a biggah head to eat 'em bettah! And as for the chopper, well... Humans call it Mil V-12. Big thing is big, you must have see in it on its pad."
"Impossible!" The ferret wrote, taking the biggest bite she could out of her sandwich, which was still rather small, "This whole thing is twice the size of my stomach! I'll look like a balloon by the time we reach the top!" she held up he notebook and continued to walk with her friend. "Oh? No... I've never seen it. I only just started being outside." Tacite whistled a few short times in succession to poorly imitate a laugh, "Could you show it to me?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis's eyes looked back his right eye glowed its piercing spirit form for a small moment. "awww someone cares, that's great but I never said I was a big brother but thanks for the compliment. and seriously dolphins be careful with me unlike other animals I have an unstable side with the spirit plane if I get weaker or too ticked off or such matter it heightens the risk of that side appearing. ok?" Anubis thought back as he still followed Reginald.
<Yeah, yeah, will do. Think ya!>
---
Michael let them to a hut where thee lay a rack with various tools. He chose three of them, each ending with a pick on one side and a shovel the other. Michael handed two of them to the others. "Let's pick the house down. Then we'll bury the remains, thus consigning it back to the earth. Adrian, time to show you're family now: tell someone, anyone you meet first, what we're going to do. Soon there will be a line to pick up our old belongings."
---
Esper wrote:"Impossible!" The ferret wrote, taking the biggest bite she could out of her sandwich, which was still rather small, "This whole thing is twice the size of my stomach! I'll look like a balloon by the time we reach the top!" she held up he notebook and continued to walk with her friend. "Oh? No... I've never seen it. I only just started being outside." Tacite whistled a few short times in succession to poorly imitate a laugh, "Could you show it to me?"
"Well, there ya go!" they had just passed a curve, and the helipad was there.
And so the helicopter!
"Ah must admit it," Virgil said, munching his sandwich. "Humans know how t'build things."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"My bad, then, Captain. And, of course, my deepest apologies. But, what does the name 'Colin' say to you? Not even a sparkle?"
"Non of me crew wore such a name, nor I remember anyone else with it. My victims Ah didn't ask fer names." Captain Shadowclaw said "Why ya ask? Who is Colin?"

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"..So where to now, Asimov?" Maxine asked, turning to him.
Rook looked up and smiled the same smile he had on earlier. "Yeah, 'cuz I'm ready for adventure!" He added, holding a fist up like a hero.
"We must go to the old rabbit tunnels. It's dark and spooky, but I marked the way to the cave's secret entrance... You're not afraid of the dark, aren't you?" He asked as if wanting to make sure.
"Nah, we're not. Yet of things that lurk in darkness.. That's another story!" Rook said jokingly. "And are the rabbits friendly, like, uh.. Donau?" He added, just curious.
xhunterko wrote:And if anything, you have my glow to go by! But I'm pretty sure your going to bring something to light up the place with right? Monique thought to the trio, smiling.
"Oh! Maybe I should go back for a flashlight or somthing.." Maxine said, agreeing with Monique.
Good one thinking of light, Monique! That should help.. Maxine thanked the ghost.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, apparently it was your name when you were found. You also built yourself a good life before someone came to snatch you. And judging by what I saw in your memory, they weren't pirate colleagues. So I was also wondering if you were a ghost possessing my friend, given your...rather traumatic leave of job."
---
Asimov shrugged. "Well, bunnies are one hostile bunch, while Donau is one of the few who mingle with tourists and other species. Then there are the cave bunnies...and *those* guys have become quite weird with time."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Oh, apparently it was your name when you were found. You also built yourself a good life before someone came to snatch you. And judging by what I saw in your memory, they weren't pirate colleagues. So I was also wondering if you were a ghost possessing my friend, given your...rather traumatic leave of job."
"What?! How dare ya think I'm a gho-" he began but didn't finish his question, his eyes widening and his breaths become heavy as he realized something "What year is it now?"

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: Michael let them to a hut where thee lay a rack with various tools. He chose three of them, each ending with a pick on one side and a shovel the other. Michael handed two of them to the others. "Let's pick the house down. Then we'll bury the remains, thus consigning it back to the earth. Adrian, time to show you're family now: tell someone, anyone you meet first, what we're going to do. Soon there will be a line to pick up our old belongings."
Adrian took off towards the center of the village. He stopped the first animal he saw, "Hey we're tearong down a hut over there. Spread the word."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"What?! How dare ya think I'm a gho-" he began but didn't finish his question, his eyes widening and his breaths become heavy as he realized something "What year is it now?"
Gilestra, his left leg crossed over his right thigh, drummed his knee, while feigning to think over it. "2013, anno Domini calendar. And pirate sail ships are a bit outdated by now, you know. Sorry, Captain, happens to the best as well."
---
Seth wrote:Adrian took off towards the center of the village. He stopped the first animal he saw, "Hey we're tearong down a hut over there. Spread the word."
The animal in question, a female, saw the pick/shovel laying over the corgi's shoulder. Her eyes gleamed. She went all 'squee', and a moment later she bayed an excited call to whomever could listen.
A minute later, a sound of trampling feet filled the air!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "There's nothing more to examine. The smell speaks cougar. The size of the crates and that of the pawprints fits. Let's split and recon. Mae, you and I will go east. The others, west. Sheridan," he added to the human. "You stay there and get ready. Open channels, no comm. Let's go."
---

"Your pick, pup. The day's just started. And do not try to speak about 'protecting' me: I am a shaman, I'll die either fighting or because the Gods want me with them. If you want to train your cubs, do so that they are not swayed into the ways of darkness."
Mae shrugged as she adjusted her glasses with a paw. ''Well, I was gonna suggest examining the crates for any signs of ownership and perhaps an original destination, but nevermind, we'll look for the cougars sir. I do recommend returning here to have a crew pick these up and putting them at HQ.'' Mae said, hoping that Kaiser would hear her out. She also hoped that along the way, he would forgive her of the sins that she committed.

Tiara saluted her officer and began leading the way into the thick vegetation. ''Let's go E.R! Finding cougars eh? Quite an adventure I must say!'' she said, bending down and grabbing a thick branch to serve her as a trekking pole. ''How 'bout me, ya big manly beast..am I cougar enough for ya??'' Tiara jokingly whispered as she seductively caressed the rottie's chest with her paws.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Kaiser nodded, showing her his first smile of the day. "See? It's only a matter of focusing. And don't worry, our colleagues heard it all through the open channel. And speaking of which... Tiara, we can hear you and what you're doing: Do that number again on duty and I'll make sure that you're assigned to the cleaning crew!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Kaiser nodded, showing her his first smile of the day. "See? It's only a matter of focusing. And don't worry, our colleagues heard it all through the open channel. And speaking of which... Tiara, we can hear you and what you're doing: Do that number again on duty and I'll make sure that you're assigned to the cleaning crew!"
Tiara almost jumped out of her skin as the radio crackled with Kaiser's voice! ''Harumph!!! I mean er....E.R...I'll keep alert and er...watch my back! Let's...let's sniff out them cougars!! Over and out!!'' the german shepherd said, releasing the talk button and face pawlming herself. ''Let's go E.R...'' Tiara said, giggling as she began using her nose to trace their scent.

Mae smiled at Kaiser's warm response. ''T-thanks. I just hope....I won't be wearing these forever...I feel like such a dork...'' Mae said, pointing to her glasses as she trekked through the forest with Kaiser. ''And sir? I want you to know that I'm sorry for what I did. I really hope you'll forgive me. Will you?'' Mae said, reaching her paw out and grabbing his.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You're already forgiven, Officer Mae. Just keep doing your job, that's what we all require of you."

E.R. was the first to notice one peculiar thing. "Erm, their tracks seem to have dissolved..." He looked at the thick trees. "Must have climbed up."

(OOC - now waiting for hunter)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke could definitely hear the voices now, and his mind hatched another plan. Stopping, he looked at Amber who gave him a quizzled look. He lifted up his bush, and tiptoed to the left. Then he looked at her and nodded. She took a minute, then nodded again, lifting up her own bush and tiptoeing the opposite direction. Luke then went to a nearby tree, and clawed it just a bit, and Amber did the same. She looked over to him again. He pointed to a nearby bush cluster. They made their way there, then, at the edge, Luke rested his bush on the side of the other bushes. Amber met him in the thickest part of that thicket again, and rested a moment.

"We need a way away, and we can't just book it either, not with this gear, and, I don't want to lose this gear either," Amber said to him.

"I know, I've been looking for rabbit holes," Luke said.

"Rabbit holes!" Amber said, "You crazy?!"

"Honey, I'm fairly certain with the gear we got we could have a whole tribe for dinner," Luke said, "Hopefully, there's one nearby." And at that, Luke began cutting another bush, but closer to a thickets edge this time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your welcome! But, don't cats see in the dark though? Or you more used to something lighting your way? Monique asked Maxine.
valerio

Post by valerio »

And it was then, that four arms emerged from the very ground under the two cougars! The furred appendages grabbed Amber's legs and easily pulled her into the ground, which swallowed it as if a mouth had been just opened under her. For all the other cougar could do, it was as if he had just seen her falling into a crevasse...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Unbeknowest to the poor fools, as soon as Amber hit the floor, she reached for her axe and began swinging. First instinct. No questions asked, she just swung blindly in the dark at anything that moved.

"AMBER!" Luke yiped in shock. Then he quickly began clawing at the ground to dig and reach her.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Guys, this way!" E.R. barked out loud, running toward the scream.
---
A frenetic shuffle of feet answered from the total darkness, filled with the scent of...rabbits?
"Hey, watch it!"
"Careful, meal!"
"You weren't supposed to be armed! Cheater!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"YOU BE CAREFUL, MEAL!" Amber growled, and swung at the nearest voice. Of course, being a cat, she had no trouble seeing in the dark.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke dug frantically. Knowing that his cover was proably blown, and he needed to get in there. Fast!