April Fool's Day! 2013

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

April Fool's Day! 2013

Post by 0404 »

So, what did y'all do for it? Got pranked?

I told my friends that I will be moving to Kansas this October and one believed it, he was all worried and sad about it for whole half of this morning until I asked him the date of today. XD

youtube and twitter is pulling out some jokes and what not hehe.
ChewyChewy

Re: April Fool's Day! 2013

Post by ChewyChewy »

Spin me 'round 'cause that's the rule....
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
GeckoZY
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes

Post by GeckoZY »

I looped (infinitely) We are the World in my club's website. I've placed no stop/pause button. :lol:

They keep looping that song during one of the club's events.

Edit: Still watching Youtube awards Nominee announcement
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
El Psy Congroo
Oblivious Adobo

Post by Oblivious Adobo »

Teennick had announced they were going to show a lost episode of Rocko's Modern Life, but it was just a loop of a jar of mayo for 30 minutes from one of the older episodes; the worse part was I had realized it was on April 1st, but I like the show too much so I ignored that fact.
I'm like a ninja; only loud and annoying.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Funny you ask, first, I made a little prank on the comment section here: https://www.housepets1x.thecomicseries.com/
And second, this was videotaped just outside my house: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Uz1icjwrM
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Sorry, but April Fool's day topics where expressly banned from all discussions on this forum after the famous "Gatorade Rain" prank resulted from a discussion gone wrong.

Sorry guys, but those are the rules. That I didn't just totally make up. To play a prank on you.

[Thread closed]

Alright, April fools. As if you couldn't tell.

I already pulled a prank on this forum that I've wanted to do for an entire year. Hehehehehe.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Oblivious Adobo wrote:Teennick had announced they were going to show a lost episode of Rocko's Modern Life, but it was just a loop of a jar of mayo for 30 minutes from one of the older episodes; the worse part was I had realized it was on April 1st, but I like the show too much so I ignored that fact.
That is awesome. Kudos to them for that!

I changed my Facebook to make myself into a huge weeaboo. That's my "thing" for this holiday now, it seems. Transform my Facebook.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

I was kidnapped by the Biker Mice from Mars today and travelled to Mars. Not a single tear shed as I worshipped the moon and they tried to get me to convert to The Holy Order of the Cheese. Granted, the cheese is a symbol of the moon and not a stereotype, moreso that the moon looks like high quality cheese which is a symbol of the mouse's religion... but fiction brutalized that and made mice seem too cute. The cats claimed the milk was made from the moon, and they told tales of how it was the milk that made them as big as they were today and squashed every mouse with their feet because of this. When they saw me reading Housepets! today and all the torture cats were doing to the mice on the comic, they swore to have me repent.

Today, my brothers! They will hear me say it out loud that Rick Griffin is evil! he is a vile monster of unspeakable horrors that secretly lived his life underground a cave loaded with bread and wheat that he stole from the lord mouse himself, Baratheon James Snickers! waiting for the time to strike with his ~

Wait, what was I talking about again? Oh, yeah. Grape and Max rule <3 ...And Happy April Fools. >.> Though you guys probably had more fun =(
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Punchy

Post by Punchy »

Oblivious Adobo wrote:Teennick had announced they were going to show a lost episode of Rocko's Modern Life, but it was just a loop of a jar of mayo for 30 minutes from one of the older episodes; the worse part was I had realized it was on April 1st, but I like the show too much so I ignored that fact.
Aw man, I missed my favorite episode of Wacky Deli?
Anyway, when I checked it it was Rocko episodes, so I don't know when that all happened.
Panda Panda Panda
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

I did manage to convince most of my family that Google Nose actually worked. All of them trying to sniff a computer screen was hilarious.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

Lifio13 wrote:I did manage to convince most of my family that Google Nose actually worked. All of them trying to sniff a computer screen was hilarious.
<--------- :lol:
<--------- :lol:
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Lifio13 wrote:I did manage to convince most of my family that Google Nose actually worked. All of them trying to sniff a computer screen was hilarious.
You are a legend.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

I would've done that except my mom relies on me so much with technology she would have believed me, and there I would sit feeling like a jerk as I would watch her struggle trying to smell a flower or whatever. Kind of like flipping a turtle on its back to watch it squirm :( .

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

What did I do for April Fool's Day? I certainly could have told my parents that I was pregnant, but I'd be dead before they would realize what day it was. :lol:
Sleet wrote:I changed my Facebook to make myself into a huge weeaboo. That's my "thing" for this holiday now, it seems. Transform my Facebook.
I left you such a colorful Wall post in congratulations to that feat. :P
I seriously just wish I could give you a prize for that.
Let me tell you about Homestuck.