Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
If you had a chance to become Pet or Housepet universe Pet. 

Post Re: If you had a chance to become Pet or Housepet universe P
If I were able to become a pet in this Universe? I'd rather stay human to be honest. You have much more freedom being a human and well, you can be anything you want to be really. While yes there's not the stresses of school, work etc., you'd have a lot less freedom where you only really have a eat, sleep, play schedule(Not saying that's bad at all!) but I feel I'd do the world better as a human.

However, a Housepets Universe pet does sound interesting and appealing. I suppose it would depend on the situation overall if I wanted to be one or not. You definitely have a lot more freedom(Well in pet friendly communities at least.), and being able to communicate with both humans and pets does sound much more appealing than our universes' pets. On the plus side, you're effectively living as a child forever too.

Overall, Our Universe, no. Housepets Universe, maybe.

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA

Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:49 pm

If we're talking IRL pets, then no. Definitely no.

If we're talking Housepets!, then definitely, without hesitation, and again, yes. I'd rather be a dog than a cat if I had the choice.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:37 am

Pet in this universe ? Eh probably not, The shortened lifespan and not that much to do.
But a HP! pet, I'd say yes, as long as I was in Babylon Gardens. I think it would be pretty fun.

Image Because James Roday

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:22 am

No in either case. After all, I'd miss having ten fingers, ten toes, all my given rights, and my current life expectancy.
However, I'd love to meet housepets! pets. :)

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:42 pm

Silly Zealot wrote:
No in either case. After all, I'd miss having ten fingers, ten toes, all my given rights, and my current life expectancy.

You have to figure, though. Those pets are having way more than one human lifetime's worth of crazy fun in one of their short lives.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:37 am
Wanna play a game?

Spens wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote:

You have to figure, though. Those pets are having way more than one human lifetime's worth of crazy fun in one of their short lives.

Probably the most fun would be (a tribute to SCUMM): use Frying Pan with Bino's Head

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Being a pet IRL no. In housepets! Yes breaking my current ties with humans would be no big loss.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Sheogorath wrote:
Being a pet IRL no. In housepets! Yes breaking my current ties with humans would be no big loss.

i am in full agreement with you......in real life....to lose all of my intelligence, memory's, and morality just to be a dog im going to go with no.

but to be in the housepet i would lose non of that! so its an obvious choice... :P

Wed May 15, 2013 1:54 pm
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

I'd stay human myself.

Mon May 20, 2013 2:33 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

If being a Dragon is an option, than yes in both worlds. Not like Tarot though, I'd want wings and be able to either walk on all fours or my hind legs. Not real big either. Maybe around a size of a horse or so. Life would be hard, but adventurous. From a child, I've always thought it would be cool to be something like Godzilla, but as I aged I started to like dragons more and more. If that's not an option though, then I'd want to be a husky or german shepherd mix with wolf. But only in the HP world, and only if I could attain all the knowledge I've learned through out the years.

Edit: If I lost my personality, that'd be alright. I can always go for a change. =P But not my knowledge.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:07 am
Profile WWW
Bringing Foxy Back

I doubt a dragon would be an option considering the only one is pretty much a deity.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 am
Profile WWW

Sleet wrote:
I doubt a dragon would be an option considering the only one is pretty much a deity.

Yeah probably.... I don't need the magical powers, just the fire breath=). I could see how being a Pet in the Hp would be fun though. Basically always being a kid, never really any big responsibilities to worry about, but that part where life expectancy is kinda short, I would not like. Also you never really achieve anything which would bother me. Kinda goes back down to, why am I here kind of deal. Still though I'd figure out something.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:45 am
Profile WWW

In real life: No. Not at all. That would be kind of... boring. Plus, how would I finish Final Fantasy IX or play Pikmin 3 when it comes out? I wouldn't be able to do that.

In the HP universe? YES to the power of 99! That would be so much cooler. I would prefer to be a dog, but I could handle being a cat.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:59 pm

I'd have to say yes to being a Housepets! pet. Not too worried about the reduced lifespan as in the HP! universe I could still live up to 40 years, so that's fine by me! I wouldn't have to be in Babylon Gardens, but I'd love to visit at least once (for hugs) :)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:34 am
Profile WWW

Well considering my cat basically sleeps, eats and adventures all day without having to worry about anything makes me think that being a real pet could be pretty cool.

And well in the Houspets universe it's basically the same thing but, y'know, I could talk and have thumbs and be ridiculously cute so, yeah to both of them.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:42 am

Hmm, depends. Being a real life pet, count me out. Although it would be cool to just sleep, eat, go adventuring, and have heightened senses, the fact that I'll lose my opposable thumbs, long life, ability to speak, human rights, and overall losing my humanity just seems scary for me(and also for personal reasons). :[

As for being a Housepet! pet, is it temporary or permanent? If permanent, no thanks(again, just 'cause it seems scary). If temporary, maybe I'd like to be a plain ol' corgi because they just seem so nerdy(I'm a nerd). I mean, it'd be sweet to hang out with Peanut and the gang, but I'm not so sure I want to give up my humanity just for that :/.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:28 pm
Bringing Foxy Back

I'm not sure anyone here would say no if it were temporary!

Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:39 am
Profile WWW

Lol Pretty much.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler

I would... I'd rather be human really...

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:45 pm

But it would be an Adventure! A tell of Tails =P.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler

If I were to just be dropped into the HP! universe, I would be a pet, though for practical reasons.... a pet can just appear with no background and live in society. A human cannot.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Nah, I'll just stick to being myself...

Wolves are boss.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3