Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WolvenPaw15

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno nodded to everyone "Welcome to my home, glad to accomadate you all..." he looked to Iudex and sighed, a look of concern on his face "If you guys want you can watch a movie or play one of my consoles, I have a wide selection of games and movie genres..." he padded over to Iudex and placed a hand on his shoulder, speaking in a low whisper "Come with me... I need to talk to you...in private..."
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser scrambled off the hedge row with his backpack and ran for the side fence of is backyard. His agility training really proved its usefulness as the young shepherd jumped up and grabbed the very top of the tall fence, hoisting himself up on top of it.

Suddenly, CB stopped. He’d made it out of his house intact, but he only saw that Marcus had made it out along with him. Not seconds later, Cruiser saw Harley hop out the same window, landing on the hedge with a short feline yelp of surprise.

“Come on, come on, come on! COME ON!” He shouted and waved over his shoulder, even offering his paw to help get any of his escaping houseguests over the fence. Cruiser kept watching his bedroom window, hoping to see Soren and Parker jump out too...

Even if Parker was nuts, he didn’t exactly want him getting caught and possibly killed by the tall thing...

--

The Moon Howler wrote:"I'm ready too!" Plamen said and turned to the girls "If you change your mind, my offer still stands."
Zaya nodded to the injured shepherd, brushing one of her paws over his bandaged shoulders. “I will Plamen. Thanks again...”
Zaya also gave Skya a brief hug as well, saying goodbye to her friends before they returned home. “Thanks to all of you.”
Dr. Raeon ushered the remaining pets out of the waiting room, and the pretty wolfhound just softly smiled and waved to them as they left.

Back outside, the vet started up his van, letting the three pets get seated for their long drive back to the other side of the city. It’d been a long day, but they could finally return home.

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Thanks..."
"You're a good person..."
As Raeon drove, those words repeated in his head, and he reflected upon the events of the day. He in fact reflected on a lot of things with those words in mind...

--

After Raeon had left with her other friends, Zaya turned her attention to Tom, walking up to him with that lasting curiosity and comforting emotion which seem to come directly from her heart towards the straw man.

With her usual politeness and soft voice she asked for him to keep himself out of view from Scratch as she helped her out of the room and to the next one down the hall.

Zaya couldn’t deny the discomfort of asking such a thing. She simply couldn’t fathom any genuine fearful emotion towards him. It was like asking a beloved friend or family member to go away because they were just too offensive for another person to even see...

Still, she stomached the feeling and gave her most honest apologies, hoping she hadn’t upset the straw man, and that he’d give Scratch the needed space. Zaya didn’t want to see her go into shock and pass out again either.

Zaya reentered the examining room and greeted Scratch. “Doctor Raeon took the others home, but I’m going to stay to help you." She approached the table Scratch was on. “Are you ok? If we can get to the next room down the hall we can work on dying your fur.”

--

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:
D-Singer wrote:
"....What? Well, whatever dog. Uh, thanks anyways. Let's go guys..." Rebel said and turned to leave. Tagger silently following behind him. "*SNERK* Huh? Oh yeah, right. Comin'" Ryker suddenly snapped back to consciousness and joined them, and the three dogs walked off together, away from Rover.
"Wait!" Called rover to the retreating dogs, "Do any of you recognize this?" Rover reached up to his hat and removed the peace of paper attached to it. The paper was about an inch on both sides and yellowed with age. On the paper, written in faded black pen but still legible, was a crude circle with an x through it. "Have you seen this before? Do you know if it means anything?"
“What?” Rebel said, perplexed as he and his two friends studied the weird scribbling.

“Can’t say I have.”
“......” Tagger was silent.

“Hey...yeah I’ve seen that before.” Ryker piped up. “You have? Where?” The Malinois asked souding both skeptical and slightly interested.

“I don’t know what it means, but I saw that on the doors of that big locked up building on the east side of the park by the training center. OH, and another one on the back of this LOST flyer I found lying on the ground yesterday.”

“...Are you sure?”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

D-Singer wrote:With her usual politeness and soft voice she asked for him to keep himself out of view from Scratch as she helped her out of the room and to the next one down the hall.

Zaya couldn’t deny the discomfort of asking such a thing. She simply couldn’t fathom any genuine fearful emotion towards him. It was like asking a beloved friend or family member to go away because they were just too offensive for another person to even see...

Still, she stomached the feeling and gave her most honest apologies, hoping she hadn’t upset the straw man, and that he’d give Scratch the needed space. Zaya didn’t want to see her go into shock and pass out again either.
Tom (who wasn't actually a scarcrow, he just looked like one) was, of course, very understanding. He held up his hands, smiling and nodding, as if to say that he totally understood and would stay out of the way...

And after she'd left Tom, as with the others, she suddenly no longer felt so enamoured by him. It didn't really seem strange to her on an emotional level, but it was as if he'd turned from a benevolent protector to a normal guy as soon as he was out of view...
Zaya reentered the examining room and greeted Scratch. “Doctor Raeon took the others home, but I’m going to stay to help you." She approached the table Scratch was on. “Are you ok? If we can get to the next room down the hall we can work on dying your fur.”
Scratch sighed leaning forward and sipping at her water a bit more, "I guess... Like I told your friend, I'm just a bit tired from all the blood loss, and whatever auto-hypnotic aura that Tom guy has left me pretty shaken..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno nodded to everyone "Welcome to my home, glad to accomadate you all..." he looked to Iudex and sighed, a look of concern on his face "If you guys want you can watch a movie or play one of my consoles, I have a wide selection of games and movie genres..." he padded over to Iudex and placed a hand on his shoulder, speaking in a low whisper "Come with me... I need to talk to you...in private..."
Iudex was motionless, still keeping an ear open for more buzzing noises, he wore a stern frown. The cat first moved only his eyes towards Reno, then his body followed in ridged pivot, "As you wish." Iudex said in a focused, on-edge voice, "Please, lead the way." he added with shifty eyes as the buzz finally returned for a fleeting moment
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

D-Singer wrote:Cruiser scrambled off the hedge row with his backpack and ran for the side fence of is backyard. His agility training really proved its usefulness as the young shepherd jumped up and grabbed the very top of the tall fence, hoisting himself up on top of it.

Suddenly, CB stopped. He’d made it out of his house intact, but he only saw that Marcus had made it out along with him. Not seconds later, Cruiser saw Harley hop out the same window, landing on the hedge with a short feline yelp of surprise.

“Come on, come on, come on! COME ON!” He shouted and waved over his shoulder, even offering his paw to help get any of his escaping houseguests over the fence. Cruiser kept watching his bedroom window, hoping to see Soren and Parker jump out too...

Even if Parker was nuts, he didn’t exactly want him getting caught and possibly killed by the tall thing...
Marcus grabbed onto Cruiser's paw and hauled himself over the fence. He dropped down to the other side and looked back to see if any of the other pets were following.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno nodded and led the way to his room, opening it up and turning to Iudex, nodding for him to come inside "After you Iudex..." he held the door, shifting idly, apparent he had alot on his mind
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno nodded and led the way to his room, opening it up and turning to Iudex, nodding for him to come inside "After you Iudex..." he held the door, shifting idly, apparent he had alot on his mind
Iudex swiftly and silently padded into the room, stopping and pivoting towards the door a few feet in, "Yes?" The cat asked, his ears splayed and listening for the buzzing again
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

D-Singer wrote:Dr. Raeon ushered the remaining pets out of the waiting room, and the pretty wolfhound just softly smiled and waved to them as they left.

Back outside, the vet started up his van, letting the three pets get seated for their long drive back to the other side of the city. It’d been a long day, but they could finally return home.
Selina remained silent on the ride back to her place, looking out the window. It had been a while since she had had one of her "hallucinations" but she didn't get her hopes up that it would last. She thought about all that she had experienced, or thought she experienced, throughout the day. Tom, who she didn't know why she trusted him so much. The men in black suits. The time she had lost between the vet and waking up in the alley. the parasites. Matt... She had no idea if what she had seen was real. could a parasite that size actually go unnoticed for who knows how long? if it wasn't real, where's Matt. at this point, she just felt tired. but she planned on doing research until she passed out.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno pulled the door shut before turning to Iudex andpadding a bit past him to sit down on the bed, inviting Iudex to sit next to him "You've been worrying me all day... So quiet... And acting like I am a complete stranger...Are you feeling alright?" he spoke, his voice a bit softer than his serious tone from earlier
Pet Friendly:
Thouhastbinpwnd

Post by Thouhastbinpwnd »

D-Singer wrote:
Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:
"Wait!" Called rover to the retreating dogs, "Do any of you recognize this?" Rover reached up to his hat and removed the peace of paper attached to it. The paper was about an inch on both sides and yellowed with age. On the paper, written in faded black pen but still legible, was a crude circle with an x through it. "Have you seen this before? Do you know if it means anything?"
“What?” Rebel said, perplexed as he and his two friends studied the weird scribbling.

“Can’t say I have.”
“......” Tagger was silent.

“Hey...yeah I’ve seen that before.” Ryker piped up. “You have? Where?” The Malinois asked souding both skeptical and slightly interested.

“I don’t know what it means, but I saw that on the doors of that big locked up building on the east side of the park by the training center. OH, and another one on the back of this LOST flyer I found lying on the ground yesterday.”

“...Are you sure?”
"Can you take me there?" asked Rover. "To the building I mean." This could be it! The key to finding Dad! he thought
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno pulled the door shut before turning to Iudex and padding a bit past him to sit down on the bed, inviting Iudex to sit next to him "You've been worrying me all day... So quiet... And acting like I am a complete stranger...Are you feeling alright?" he spoke, his voice a bit softer than his serious tone from earlier
Iudex sighed and sat down, keeping a troubled face. The buzzing droned steadily in the cat's ears, "Iudex is..." he thought for moment and considered the day's events, "Iudex is different now." the cat settled on a vague choice of words. Reaching into his bag, Iudex pulled out the shards of his tag, "You see? Iudex is now different. Iudex is, er, how should Iudex word this..." The buzzing grew louder, "Incomplete? Perhaps broken is a better word." The disembodied buzz rang louder in the cat's ears, the panic he'd been suppressing most of the day began to rise again in his head, the cats world was starting to spin
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:"Can you take me there?" asked Rover. "To the building I mean." This could be it! The key to finding Dad! he thought
“Hey, how about he just tells you. We’ve got a girl to find, and we’re supposed to stick together.” Rebel interjected, not wanting to play ‘tour guide’ for some random dog at the moment.

”Why do you care? It’s just some stupid scribbles. You cataloguing graffiti or something? The Pit bull terrier didn’t look particularly interested in helping either. He just sounded skeptical and groggy.

Tagger was gripping the picture they were showing of the she-dog they were looking for, completely withdrawing from the conversation, as if unnerved by something...
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker looked at Soren and growled. "Move! Get out!" he yelled at him, since he wasn't going to leave until everyone was gone.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
Thouhastbinpwnd

D-Singer wrote: “Hey, how about he just tells you. We’ve got a girl to find, and we’re supposed to stick together.” Rebel interjected, not wanting to play ‘tour guide’ for some random dog at the moment.

”Why do you care? It’s just some stupid scribbles. You cataloguing graffiti or something? The Pit bull terrier didn’t look particularly interested in helping either. He just sounded skeptical and groggy.

Tagger was gripping the picture they were showing of the she-dog they were looking for, completely withdrawing from the conversation, as if unnerved by something...
"Why is this important to me?" Asked Rover rhetorically. On a normal day he would have told them it was none of their business, but considering today's events he decided to tell them. "I care because a few years ago, my father disappeared. He didn't run away, he vanished, all that was left of him was this hat, and a carpet with this symbol drawn in his blood." Rover paused to regain his composure, "So I have dedicated these last few years to finding him, and now I'm closer than ever to finding him" he walked forward and pointed a finger at the lead dogs chest, "So, eather help me, or get out of my way."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno sighs and places a paw on Iudex's chest " What does that mean for me? For...Us? Is there a way I can fix it? Is there anything I can do?" he paused removing his paw as he looked into Iudex's eyes, seeing that Iudex really wasn't the same, and now, being this close, his scent, that warmth, everything was just...off
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno sighs and places a paw on Iudex's chest " What does that mean for me? For...Us? Is there a way I can fix it? Is there anything I can do?" he paused removing his paw as he looked into Iudex's eyes, seeing that Iudex really wasn't the same, and now, being this close, his scent, that warmth, everything was just...off
The cat resisted jerking away from Reno as the buzzing became deafening,"Iudex's purpose was stolen away." the cat could feel his head spinning faster and faster "Iudex knows of only one thing to restore himself, but..." Little black things zipped around the corner of Iudex's vision like flies, "Iudex is not willing to take away from you to do so." A loud knocking came at the front door and the black cat held his head tiredly, keeping encroaching madness at bay through failing will
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Have you ever tried to keep up with a scared or otherwise spooked husky? If not, it's not easy. Soren FLEW out of the house. Not in the sense that a bird flies, that would be much too slow. He bolted out of there and away from the toll thing, following in the general direction Marcus and cruiser went and not quite stopping at the hedge row. He went over it and stopped some thirty feet later.

OOC: College... March 18th til' yesterday was a marathon...
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Finally." muttered Parker before running out of the house as well, hopefully to catch up with the rest of them.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno sighed "Anyway to get you back to the cat I know.... Please... Tell me what I can do..." his ears twitched at the door, he would answer in a minute, he knew it was rude for the one waiting but, this was a bit more important to him, so he was a bit selfish at the moment, he deserved even that much from time to time
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno sighed "Anyway to get you back to the cat I know.... Please... Tell me what I can do..." his ears twitched at the door, he would answer in a minute, he knew it was rude for the one waiting but, this was a bit more important to him, so he was a bit selfish at the moment, he deserved even that much from time to time
Iudex was silent for a while, his heart pounding in his ears behind the buzz, "To restore Iudex-" The cat swatted at one of the zipping black specks and caught nothing but air, he held his head with his free hand, "-Iudex must take your spark to replace Iudex's own." He swatted again, the buzzing specks began to cloud his mind, "That is not acceptable." Courteous as ever
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno nodded and looked to Iudex "How will losing my spark effect me?" he asked, relaxing the arm in the sling a bit and shifting his weight a bit "I am not as good at magic as he was... I didn't even know I had the ability before I met you... I don't think I need it... Not as much as you do..."
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno nodded and looked to Iudex "How will losing my spark effect me?" he asked, relaxing the arm in the sling a bit and shifting his weight a bit "I am not as good at magic as he was... I didn't even know I had the ability before I met you... I don't think I need it... Not as much as you do..."
Iudex began to shake his head gently, the buzz beginning to actually block out some of his hearing, "It is likely that..." he paused disdainfully, "What happened to Iudex will happen to you. The spark is like an other important part. If it is gone, one can not function without it. You need it too."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno shook his head "I'm not leaving you like this... Iudex... My spark is yours... I lived this long without one... and I know this is corny or whatever....But you ARE my spark... I would rather not function than have you like this..." he nodded, he was sure he would fall over without magic, but he did not care, not only wad this important to him, but he was positive that Iudex's magic would mean more safety to the others, things were about to go sour in Edge, and he couldn't leave everyone in his care, when he knew there was someone better qualified
Pet Friendly:
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Once everyone had cleared the fence, Cruiser dropped down to the sidewalk and ran. Ran as quickly as he could, making a B-line for the very end of his street, towards the city.

It wasn’t until he reached the very last house at the edge of his neighborhood that he stopped sprinting. Breathing raggedly and still filled with latent fear under the rush of adrenalin he experience escaping from his own house.

CB looked around, at the towering buildings in the city ahead and down the street he’d ran. Maybe he shouldn’t have taken off so quickly ahead of those kids and Parker, but his drive to bail out was just so powerful at the moment. That faceless monster seemed to radiate fear, and Cruiser hardly felt and real resistance to it. Just seeing it instilled him some inexplicable and terrible phobia...it felt sickening.

At least he could see his friends, and not that tall faceless thing. Hopefully Parker wouldn’t be too irked.

--
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch sighed leaning forward and sipping at her water a bit more, "I guess... Like I told your friend, I'm just a bit tired from all the blood loss, and whatever auto-hypnotic aura that Tom guy has left me pretty shaken..."
Zaya stood directly beside the table Scratch was sitting upon, speaking in an assuring tone, but wearing a not-so-confident expression. “It’s alright, we can stay here until you’re able to travel. I know of several places in the city and it’s outskirts you can stay until thing’s get under control.”

--
Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:"Why is this important to me?" Asked Rover rhetorically. On a normal day he would have told them it was none of their business, but considering today's events he decided to tell them. "I care because a few years ago, my father disappeared. He didn't run away, he vanished, all that was left of him was this hat, and a carpet with this symbol drawn in his blood." Rover paused to regain his composure, "So I have dedicated these last few years to finding him, and now I'm closer than ever to finding him" he walked forward and pointed a finger at the lead dogs chest, "So, eather help me, or get out of my way."
“Hey, get this straight. We can’t help you right now, and we’re not in your way.” Rebel said starting to sound more irritated. “You want help?” The Malinois pointed back down the street. “Follow this street, go to the City Police Department, ask them for help. Judging by your story, you're in over your head anyways. Get professional help.” The lead dog instructed in a solemn, matter-of-fact tone.

“Yeah, you’ll find that old building with your scribbles on it there too. It’s in the park.” Ryker added.

By now Tagger had completely excluded himself from the conversation, and was hiding behind Ryker and Rebel. Something was very obviously bothering him. His tail was curled down, he was clutching that glossy picture they were using, and looking at the ground with a distant expression...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:Zaya stood directly beside the table Scratch was sitting upon, speaking in an assuring tone, but wearing a not-so-confident expression. “It’s alright, we can stay here until you’re able to travel. I know of several places in the city and it’s outskirts you can stay until thing’s get under control.”
Scratch squirmed a little huddling over the water, shivering a little again, "Alright... Once the wound's healed, I could always try moving out into the forest and living there... Maybe if I go far enough out I could finally settle down... But..." she stared down at her water, knowing in her heart that "settling down" wasn't an option: she was a warrior, and when a fellow tribe-member was in trouble, she would fight to the death. She sighed, collected herself, then looked Zaya in the eyes, "Zaya. I want to find Carl and save him. I have to. I understand if you don't want to get involved: these people are terrifying, and I don't even know alot about them, but..." she held a fist to her chest, closing her eyes, silently praying to Coyote for strength, "Carl has been my father for as long as I can remember. Not like an owner of a pet, but my actual, beloved father. He's given everything for me, and I could never be able to live with myself if I didn't give everything for him." she gritted her sharp teeth as she felt passion flow through her blood, warming her body once again, "I don't care how many of these people I have to kill: I'll die before I abandon him."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker looked around and spotted Cruiser. Before he could let his anger bubble over because the other dog had bailed on the rest of them, he looked for the rest of the group. He could see most of them making their frantic getaway and he cursed under his breath. The right thing to do, no, the police's way to do things, was to ensure the safety of the other pets, but on the other hand, vengeance and anger's path led to the pursuit of Cruiser to ensure he payed for bailing. He shook his head and growled. "I'm still the good guy," he thought to himself before looking to catch up with anyone of the younger pets.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch squirmed a little huddling over the water, shivering a little again, "Alright... Once the wound's healed, I could always try moving out into the forest and living there... Maybe if I go far enough out I could finally settle down... But..." she stared down at her water, knowing in her heart that "settling down" wasn't an option: she was a warrior, and when a fellow tribe-member was in trouble, she would fight to the death. She sighed, collected herself, then looked Zaya in the eyes, "Zaya. I want to find Carl and save him. I have to. I understand if you don't want to get involved: these people are terrifying, and I don't even know alot about them, but..." she held a fist to her chest, closing her eyes, silently praying to Coyote for strength, "Carl has been my father for as long as I can remember. Not like an owner of a pet, but my actual, beloved father. He's given everything for me, and I could never be able to live with myself if I didn't give everything for him." she gritted her sharp teeth as she felt passion flow through her blood, warming her body once again, "I don't care how many of these people I have to kill: I'll die before I abandon him."
Zaya didn’t make eye contact, instead looking towards the floor. Typically she didn’t expect such violently confrontational intentions from her friends. Scratch’s stated willingness to kill for her father’s sake surprised her to say the least.

After so many days on the city streets and its outskirts, the idea wasn’t something she remained oblivious to, especially not in this particular city. But in truth, Zaya was a pacifist at heart. Killing was always a last resort. It was an option to be used sparingly, but without fear or hesitation.

“I understand.” She said looking back up at Scratch, a little disheartened. “But...” The tall wolfhound put her paws together in front of her. “The truth is, we don’t even know where your dad is, and these men...they shot you, they’re willing to kill you.” Her voice was becoming increasingly more urgent. “It doesn’t matter if they have your dad, if you kill a human being in this city, everyone will be after you! It’s one thing when pets go missing or...die. But when it happens to people...it’s much more serious. This city is small and alone Scratch, when something bad happens to a human, everyone knows and everybody gets scared! It’s already a mess with so many pets disappearing.”

Zaya stepped directly in front of Scratch, resting her paws on the table in front of her. “I’ll help you find your dad. I know more people and pets who could help us! But we can’t just charge into this!”

She stood back. Her expression having gone from sorrowful, to stern, and then softening again as she quelled her thoughts. “Come on. Let’s get to work on your fur. I’ll show you what places we can go to next before tracking down your dad...”
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch's energy dipped a little, and she let her fist loosen and drop to her side. She sighed, "You're... you're right. My head's still a little cloudy..." she gave it a weak shake, "I'll be careful, and... well... If it bothers you, I can try not to kill anyone... but... If one of those agents is standing in my way, and I don't see a way around it..." she looked at Zaya again, "I'm not going to let that stop me from saving my dad, and whoever else these people are trying to hurt..." She sighed looking down again for a moment.

"Anyway..." she slid down off the table, to land on the floor, "Yeah, I'm gonna need to do some serious investigaton to get to the bottom of this one, and I'm not gonna get very far looking like... well..." she gestured down at herself, "Myself..."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Yes, let’s get started on fixing that.” Zaya said as she led the way out of the examining room and to the next door down the hall. Tom of course had taken care to keep out of sight.

--East Suburbs--

Shortly after crossing the overpass across the interstate highway, the van carrying Plamen, Skya and Selina entered the suburb where their homes were located. Along the way, they passed a very familiar looking Shepherd dog standing on a street corner, doubled over and panting. He was wearing a black vest and had a backpack partially slung over one shoulder...wasn’t he the dog Zaya was looking for the other day?

The vehicle pulled over another block down the road. “This should be close enough.” Raeon said as he unlocked the doors so the pets could leave.
Thouhastbinpwnd

D-Singer wrote: “Hey, get this straight. We can’t help you right now, and we’re not in your way.” Rebel said starting to sound more irritated. “You want help?” The Malinois pointed back down the street. “Follow this street, go to the City Police Department, ask them for help. Judging by your story, you're in over your head anyways. Get professional help.” The lead dog instructed in a solemn, matter-of-fact tone.

“Yeah, you’ll find that old building with your scribbles on it there too. It’s in the park.” Ryker added.

By now Tagger had completely excluded himself from the conversation, and was hiding behind Ryker and Rebel. Something was very obviously bothering him. His tail was curled down, he was clutching that glossy picture they were using, and looking at the ground with a distant expression...
"Thank you." said Rover, as he calmed down. He felt that he might have gone too far, and that he should apologies, after all he had been there. He couldn't distract himself with this, though, so he left the dogs and headed into the woods. Once there he located the house that they were talking about, and sure enough the mark was there. It was etched into the door frame, scraped in as if by a knife. Rover pushed open the door. The room inside was old and dusty, cobwebs had sprung up all around. That was not what concerned him. What concerned him were the writings on the walls, they looked like the mad ravings of a lunatic, but the symbol, the circle with the X through it, was everywhere. The walls were also covered with stick figure drawings of a man in a stick forest, but where the mans head should have been there was the symbol. He drew a flashlight and walked on, now he started to read the writing. ALWAYS WATCHES, NO EYES! IT'S FOLLOWING ME! DONT TURN AROUND! NONONONONONONONONONO! examples of what was written. He forged on, he reached the staircase, and old one, and he climbed. The wooden stairs creaked loudly under his feet. when he reached the top he looked down, and he was sickened to find that a picture of the Stick Man was drawn at the bottom, creating the illusion that it was looking up....
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:“Yes, let’s get started on fixing that.” Zaya said as she led the way out of the examining room and to the next door down the hall. Tom of course had taken care to keep out of sight.
Scratch slipped on her blue jacket, pulling it tightly around herself as she followed Zaya down the hall. She glanced down at it, scratching gently at the small spot where she'd bled onto it for a moment, "Yeah, we're gonna need to rinse this with some cold water too..."

Tom, himself, went to watch Raeon and the others get in the car and leave...
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:--East Suburbs--

Shortly after crossing the overpass across the interstate highway, the van carrying Plamen, Skya and Selina entered the suburb where their homes were located. Along the way, they passed a very familiar looking Shepherd dog standing on a street corner, doubled over and panting. He was wearing a black vest and had a backpack partially slung over one shoulder...wasn’t he the dog Zaya was looking for the other day?

The vehicle pulled over another block down the road. “This should be close enough.” Raeon said as he unlocked the doors so the pets could leave.
"Thanks, doc!" Plamen said as he got out of the van along with the others
"See ya later!" he said to no one in particular and headed home
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Thanks for the ride," Selina said as she exited the vehicle. She sounded distracted.

Do I really want to go home, she thought to herself. There's no one there right now, I'd be completely alone if something tried to get me. listen to yourself, your letting the hallucinations win... but even if they are hallucinations, something is definitely going on.
she reached up and felt the tear in her ear where that "hallucination" had bitten her. and those guys in suits were definitely real. What if they come after me. but if I didn't go home, where would I go? This would be so much easier if I knew where the **** Matt was

then, as if on cue, she saw Matt out of the corner of her eye, or at least she thought she did. When she tried to actually look, he was gone. my mind's mocking me... but what if that actually was him? ugh, I need to just go home and relax,

she headed back to her house.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno shook his head "I'm not leaving you like this... Iudex... My spark is yours... I lived this long without one... and I know this is corny or whatever....But you ARE my spark... I would rather not function than have you like this..." he nodded, he was sure he would fall over without magic, but he did not care, not only wad this important to him, but he was positive that Iudex's magic would mean more safety to the others, things were about to go sour in Edge, and he couldn't leave everyone in his care, when he knew there was someone better qualified
The buzzing began to lighten up for the time being, allowing Iudex to gain a clearer state of mind, "That is not true," the cat sat back upright, "You were never without a spark. A spark is like a very important part of one's mind, without it an individual is left crippled." the fading buzz shifted into a much darker tone, like a smokey whisper, "Iudex simply cannot allow for his condition to spread." Hey, Iudex glanced around, Hey you! Maybe I can help???. The whisper hissed in the cat's ears, unnerving him quietly
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno looked down, his tail's gentle sway coming to a stiff stop, and his fist clenched Iudex... I... I have lost almost everything... I can't lose you..." he exhaled his stress and brushed at the fur around his hips "What other options do we have? What else is there we can do?" he asked, returning his gaze to Iudex
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno looked down, his tail's gentle sway coming to a stiff stop, and his fist clenched Iudex... I... I have lost almost everything... I can't lose you..." he exhaled his stress and brushed at the fur around his hips "What other options do we have? What else is there we can do?" he asked, returning his gaze to Iudex
"Iudex can..." LET ME HELP, "Iudex can find a spark from another source too." The cat tilted his head tiredly, "But not without damaging the original host..." He sighed, imagined hissing breaking the cat down, I CAN GET YOU ANOTHER SPARK, FREE OF CHARGE! Iudex sat back up JUST GOTTA LET ME IN... The voice hissed again. The now desperate and damaged Iudex gave in, collapsing forward onto the ground as the voice took over
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Having not found any of the pets for some time Parker just began to run through the city towards his home. If anyone saw him on the way there they were free to join up with him, but so far he was on a mission to arm himself. He was tired of all this craziness and just wanted it all to end.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Iudex!" Reno rushed to him, why did it seem like he was so far away, but even so, he got to him "Iudex... Iudex! Come on! Wake up! IUDEX!" he shook Iudex a bit, his heart was racing, his mind was going everywhere, mostly to the worst case scenarios, try as he might to keep calm, he was in a panic, not knowing what to do he picked Iudex up and managed to open the door
Pet Friendly:
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker had gotten home and found that no one was there. He didn't know whether to consider this a blessing or a curse, but used the momentary pause in excitement to get himself ready. Knowing fully well that his job even as a police dog limited his legal weapons handling licenses he still took two telescoping batons and a loaded pistol. He had holstered the weapons on a rig he had made himself that emulated that of an under the shoulder holster and he clipped the two batons in a concealed area near his back. Going to a closet he then grabbed a small black jacket with his last name printed on the front and pulled it on to further conceal his weaponry.

'Alright then.' he thought to himself, ready to head out. He approached the front door before spotting something in the corner of his eye. He moved to grab it before finally leaving his home. Parker tucked his old police badge into his wallet and entered the world once again.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

The structure of the heart can vary among the different branches of the animal kingdom.
Cephalopods CHARLIE, THE CØNSTANT CØMPANIØN IN Parker'S HEAD, have two "gill
hearts" and MADE SURE HE ALSØ BRØUGHT A FEW ØTHER CHØICE ITEMS: one "systemic
heart". In vertebrates, the ØNE - A ROLL OF YARN. heart lies in the anterior part of the body
cavity, dorsal to the gut. It TWØ - A PIECE ØF STALE BREAD is always surrounded by a pericardium,
which is usually a distinct THREE - TWØ IRØN BARS BENT TØGETHER IN THE SHAPE ØF AN 'X' structure,
but may be continuous with FØUR - CANDY, BECAUSE IT IS GØØD TØ EAT! the peritoneum in jawless and cartilaginous
fish. BETTER YET, HE MADE SURE Parker HAD A GØØD SNACK BEFØRE HE LEFT, FILLED WITH CALØRIES. Hagfishes,
uniquely among vertebrates, also possess a second heart-like structure in the tail. Primitive fish have a four-chambered heart,
but the AS HE WALKED ØUT THE DØØR, Parker HAD THE PECULIAR FEELING THAT SØMEØNE WAS BEHIND HIM, chambers
are arranged sequentially so that this primitive WATCHING HIM ALL THE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! heart is quite unlike the
four-chambered CHARLIE MADE SURE TØ SHUT THE DØØR TIGHT BEHIND HIM, hearts of mammals and
birds. The first chamber is the LØCKING IT TØ MAKE SURE IT CØULDN'T FØLLØW JUST YET... sinus
venosus, which collects deoxygenated blood, from the body, through the hepatic and cardinal veins.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!