Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

HarlequinRed

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason followed Sid wordlessly just smiling lightly as he went along.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Spike was taken by surprise at the cat's actions. he stared in shock for a short while as she frantically attacked Alexander. Eventually he snapped out of it and barked "CALM DOWN!"
Arin's pupils shrunk to the size of thumbtack needles as she stared at Butch attacking Alexander. And then Spike barked at the Butch, which made her hair stand on end. It was very rare that he got like this. But for some reason, she wasn't as afraid of this as she knew she could be. Like he was taking control of something, or trying to, and that made her feel alright. Slightly. All she could do was watch.

Still, all she wanted was for this weird happenstance to be over and for her and Spike to still be okay and together when it ended.

Eventually, she'd work up enough courage to cry out, "Please stop! You're hurting him!" This was weird for her to react like that... wouldn't she normally just curl up in a ball and shake until the problem went away? Not this time. It was almost like the one thing that made her this way was slowly disappearing as well...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Alexander jerked and thrashed beneath the screaming cat, clawing desperately at the paws gripping his neck as his vision and hearing started to go out. Desperately, he threw weakly-formed fists at the cat's face, but it didn't do him any good: Butch had been capable of taking quite a few hits from weaker animals, and Alexander was in that category...

"DIE! JUST DIE!" the cat screamed, shaking Alexander and smacking his head into the floor...
The Moon Howler wrote:Although barely able to focus on what was ahead of him, Rion understood that someone had to do something or else they would've had another tragedy, but it was obvious that no one was in condition to do so.
He let Kat to lay on his and her seats and, while struggling to keep himself on his feet, he managed to accelerate himself enough to ram the cat choking Alexander, barely saying "Calm down!" on the way.
The rampaging feline didn't even look up until Rion had actually made contact with him, finally breaking his grip on Alexander before he passed out from lack of air. Butch let out a screech of rage, "MANGY CAT! GET OFFA ME AND LEMME KILL THE #### MONGREL!!"

Alexander grabbed his neck and gasped for air, coughing and sputtering as he rolled over onto his stomach. Still coughing, he slowly started to drag himself towards the cabinets again...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Insults won't fix teh things... an the only mongrel now is you!" Rion said, struggling to keep his sight focused, while keeping the other cat pinned to the ground "Calm down... whoever ye are!"

~~~~~~

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid chuckled, "Yeah, 'cause I've got no leader to 'take you to'..." he kept walking down the street in front of him, heading towards the fence and trees at the end of the street...
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason followed Sid wordlessly just smiling lightly as he went along.
The twins looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and simply followed the strange, but rather amusing cat.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Pepsi chuckled "So its not, well how about we make a biiig sand castle, lets try to make it bigger than me" he smiled, his tail swishing in excitement and wonder
"You overgrown furbags build the outside and I'll model the inside" Max said as he climbed down to look at all the sand. To him it was more like a mix of a soft gravel material and tiny powder that fit between even his tiny toes and got all over under his fur. And the stuff still stuck to him too. Sand's messy at any size.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit nodded slowly, unsure of how to treat the random insult, and started clearing out a flat area, putting the sand in a pile at the center. "Does... this work?"

======== A few blocks over ========
The Moon Howler wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid chuckled, "Yeah, 'cause I've got no leader to 'take you to'..." he kept walking down the street in front of him, heading towards the fence and trees at the end of the street...
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason followed Sid wordlessly just smiling lightly as he went along.
The twins looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and simply followed the strange, but rather amusing cat.
Sid led them down the street towards the forest, restarting the conversation after a moment. "So.... sorry to pry a bit, but you guys said you were from Tricana, right?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid led them down the street towards the forest, restarting the conversation after a moment. "So.... sorry to pry a bit, but you guys said you were from Tricana, right?"
"Kaneka." Jack said "We are from Kaneka."
"What's Tricana?" Johnny asked
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason just continued on, listening to their conversation. He didn't have much to offer really but found it amusing.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi gave a slight smile "Its a good amount to start with, we can add on as we go" he nodded and began to work on the sand, slowly molding the sand into a square shaped base, making sure it was symetrical, not wanting to have a bout with his small case of OCD
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"So..." Rikki asked, "You live around here? You don't seem like you're too worried about wandering very far from the town..."

Copper chuckled softly, looking at the raccoon, "You could say I just moved in. Want to get a lay of the land, and the more peaceful and quiet, the better with me... you'll probably be seeing me quite a bit."
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki nodded as they reached the source of the running water, which was a natural trench in the land lined with smooth rocks, at the bottom of which flowed a gentle stream of clear water. "Lake's not far from here: this stream is coming from it. Like I said it gets deeper in the spring..." he shrugged, "So... You move into the development over there? I remember when they built it a few years ago..."

======== Brookshire Meadows ========
"Tricana's another non-human-ruled island in the South Pacific, I think it's run by wolves or something..." Sid shrugged, "Anyway, you said you weren't comfortable talking about some things about it, is there anything you are comfortable talking about? I've been interested in places like Kaneka ever since I first heard about 'em..."

-------------------------------------
======== Yorkshire Fields ========
RockstarRaccoon wrote:The rampaging feline didn't even look up until Rion had actually made contact with him, finally breaking his grip on Alexander before he passed out from lack of air. Butch let out a screech of rage, "MANGY CAT! GET OFFA ME AND LEMME KILL THE #### MONGREL!!"
Alexander grabbed his neck and gasped for air, coughing and sputtering as he rolled over onto his stomach. Still coughing, he slowly started to drag himself towards the cabinets again...
The Moon Howler wrote:"Insults won't fix teh things... an the only mongrel now is you!" Rion said, struggling to keep his sight focused, while keeping the other cat pinned to the ground "Calm down... whoever ye are!"
"HE'S TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME!!" cat-Butch screamed, "I was one of the top show-cats in the tri-state area! I was bred from a hundred years of pedigree Abyssinians, and now he's turned me into..." he cat stopped, tensing up and going blank as he realized what he'd just said...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Copper smiled and started off on his own, following the stream. "Thank you for your time, Racc... er, Rikki, but I think I can make my way from here."
My characters
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"HE'S TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME!!" cat-Butch screamed, "I was one of the top show-cats in the tri-state area! I was bred from a hundred years of pedigree Abyssinians, and now he's turned me into..." he cat stopped, tensing up and going blank as he realized what he'd just said...
"Turned you into what, exactly?" Rion asked "As far as I can see, even with such a blurred vision, you're still look like a cat to me.... crazy, but still a CAT!" he added, hissing.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

The Moon Howler wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:"HE'S TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME!!" cat-Butch screamed, "I was one of the top show-cats in the tri-state area! I was bred from a hundred years of pedigree Abyssinians, and now he's turned me into..." he cat stopped, tensing up and going blank as he realized what he'd just said...
"Turned you into what, exactly?" Rion asked "As far as I can see, even with such a blurred vision, you're still look like a cat to me.... crazy, but still a CAT!" he added, hissing.
"If he did anything to ruin your chances in cat shows, I understand your anger," Spike chimed in. "I felt the same way when I had to retire from racing. But beating him up won't fix anything. We don't even know what's happening, and he has the best chances of any of us for figuring that out. He can't do that if you kill him."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Pepsi gave a slight smile "Its a good amount to start with, we can add on as we go" he nodded and began to work on the sand, slowly molding the sand into a square shaped base, making sure it was symetrical, not wanting to have a bout with his small case of OCD
Max watched and waited for a good point, then ran up and began to carve his way into the castle, making a door and internal dwelling.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit nodded and started making little mounds on top of it which they could make into towers later....

======== Yorkshire Fields ========
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"If he did anything to ruin your chances in cat shows, I understand your anger," Spike chimed in. "I felt the same way when I had to retire from racing. But beating him up won't fix anything. We don't even know what's happening, and he has the best chances of any of us for figuring that out. He can't do that if you kill him."
Butch finally stopped fighting and started crying as a sense of cathood started rushing over him, as much as he tried to fight it, "NO! I'm not a cat! What's he done to my mind?!" he grabbed his face, "That crazy dog's ruined me! I'm Butch and no one will even know it!!"

Nearby, Alexander panted as he hoisted himself to his feet and leaned over thhe counter to steady himself, his vision returning to normal...
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:======== Yorkshire Fields ========
Butch finally stopped fighting and started crying as a sense of cathood started rushing over him, as much as he tried to fight it, "NO! I'm not a cat! What's he done to my mind?!" he grabbed his face, "That crazy dog's ruined me! I'm Butch and no one will even know it!!"

Nearby, Alexander panted as he hoisted himself to his feet and leaned over the counter to steady himself, his vision returning to normal...
"You are that overgrown mutt?" Rion said, sitting between the cat and Alexander "Hard to believe."

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi chuckled, his head began to throb, making him pause for a moment, his head felt like it would split apart at any moment, he hated when his head got like this, he was told to come home if his head got like that, but he was having too much fun, he didn't want to leave now, especially since he just made new friends, he felt like he had to stay
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

The Moon Howler wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:======== Yorkshire Fields ========

Nearby, Alexander panted as he hoisted himself to his feet and leaned over the counter to steady himself, his vision returning to normal...
"You are that overgrown mutt?" Rion said, sitting between the cat and Alexander "Hard to believe."
"It is. but..." Spike paused for a moment. "When I looked at you earlier... Butch was the only name coming to mind. I can only vaguely remember who Butch even is. when I try to remember, I get side tracked into thinking about... you," he said to the cat.

"It's Butch," Kat said, having just barely stopped her crying. "but also not Butch. I can't explain it, but somehow, it feels like I have memories from two realities. like that one episode of that British sci-fi show when they had to figure out which reality was a dream, and they both were dreams. except now both dreams are reality. and in the other reality, Butch was in this room with us, and Rion and I were the only cats."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki nodded as they reached the source of the running water, which was a natural trench in the land lined with smooth rocks, at the bottom of which flowed a gentle stream of clear water. "Lake's not far from here: this stream is coming from it. Like I said it gets deeper in the spring..." he shrugged, "So... You move into the development over there? I remember when they built it a few years ago..."
copper wrote:Copper smiled and started off on his own, following the stream. "Thank you for your time, Racc... er, Rikki, but I think I can make my way from here."
Rikki blinked, "You didn't answer..." he sped up a little to keep up, "You sure you don't want me to walk you there? I mean, I could use new company..." beside them, the stream continue to trickle as the trees ahead started to thin out a little...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The Setter's long hair blew in a slight breeze as he walked along the stream, following the bank as he headed toward the lake in question. He didn't even look at the raccoon as he replied softly. " Company? Are you all alone, little one? I understood you to be old enough to fend for yourself."
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki gave him a bit of a confused yet stern raise of the eyebrow, "Pup, I'm old enough to be your father." he shook it off and kept walking, "No, I just felt I could use a new distraction... I'm not busy..." He glanced over at the dog, "Unless, you don't want company and you're avoiding telling me for some reason..."
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The Setter sighed, doubtful that this raccoon could ever leave him be. "Distraction? What might you mean by that? You need entertainment?"
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"...'Entertainment'?" Rikki thought about it, "I guess... What I meant is that it's been a slow day, and I always enjoy meeting new people." he gave Kip a friendly smile...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The setter just gives the raccoon a look from the side of his eyes. " Is that all?"
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki blinked. There was kind of another reason he didn't want to be alone right now, but he really didn't want to bring down the mood with it: that had happened two years ago anyway, and maybe one day he'd learn to wash his hands and bury it, but it was his burden to carry and not this housepet's. "Yeah. I just felt like some company. That's all."
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

"Hmm..." The Setter knew Rikki was holding back, but decided to let it go. He continued on in silence, deep in thought, his curiosity with the raccoon growing by the minute.
My characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Max made fast progress, beginning to carve his way into the vast structure of the sand castle, tunnelling downward and forward.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Pepsi chuckled, his head began to throb, making him pause for a moment, his head felt like it would split apart at any moment, he hated when his head got like this, he was told to come home if his head got like that, but he was having too much fun, he didn't want to leave now, especially since he just made new friends, he felt like he had to stay
razgriz wrote:Max made fast progress, beginning to carve his way into the vast structure of the sand castle, tunnelling downward and forward.
Peter-Rabbit just sorta kept doing stuff...
(( Sorry, not feeling inspired right now, and not going to wait... XD ))

==== Brookshire Preserve ====
copper wrote:"Hmm..." The Setter knew Rikki was holding back, but decided to let it go. He continued on in silence, deep in thought, his curiosity with the raccoon growing by the minute.
Rikki kept walking, silent for the moment, as the dog's behavior seemed peculiar, perhaps even for a housepet. He broke the silence as they started coming out of the woods into a clearing which they couldn't see the end of, due to the raised grass and sun-blindness beyond it, "Here we are! The Lake!" They emerged into a large field of rolling hill, which descended slowly into a lake, which, on the far side, ende in a rough cliff. In fact, it looked a bit as if the whole area had been carved out be someone pushing the terrain from the one edge of the huge field to the other, and had left an indent at the lowest point where water had pooled into a deep lake. The brook they'd been following curved down around to the lake, where it, along with many other brooks, took their source from a pile of rocks on the edge of the water: the idea that it went up and down with the lake made perfect sense now...

Rikki looked over at Kip, smiling, "So... What now?"
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

"Now..." said the setter, "You can go enjoy your day. Sorry to have bothered you." Kip begins walking away toward the lake and cliff, enjoying the brisk day in all its glory.
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki kept walking, "Oh, it's not a bother: I told you, I'm looking for a distraction..." he took a deep breath, taking in the sun and the lakeside air, then spoke up cheerfully, "So... What exactly are you practicing out here?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi stopped to put a hand to his head "Ahh... Its never gotten this bad before... O-Ow..." he stood to his feet "H-Hey... U-Um... if it is no trouble, would you two care to escort me home... My head is starting to really hurt, and I was told to come home if it got like this... I get frequent headaches, so I thought I could ignore it... But... It hurts... Its never been this bad... I'm sorry... I didn't want to ruin our fun..." he looked down, his tail sagging
Pet Friendly:
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki kept walking, "Oh, it's not a bother: I told you, I'm looking for a distraction..." he took a deep breath, taking in the sun and the lakeside air, then spoke up cheerfully, "So... What exactly are you practicing out here?"

"Something I was taught a long time ago. Master taught me many things"
The red dog said as he took a basic horse stance, raising his arms slightly. He turned to the raccoon as he began to make slow, purposeful movements through the tallish grass.
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki raised a brow, leaning back a bit, "So... 'Master' was a bear then?"

(( Ahh! You people have my contact info! Why don't you pester me? ))
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The Setter smiles slightly, his grin almost malicious as he continues his fluid movements. "He was not a bear, though Master was fond of Bear steak~"

((Because you never look at your texts and are rarely on Skype anymore))
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki tilted his head, "Ok... Well... If you're trying to imitate a bear, they walk like this..." Rikki went ahead and did a bear impression, widening his legs and raising his claws, walking with the waddling gait of a bear. He was surprisingly good at it...

(( I don't GET texts! Sad raccoon. ))
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Copper smirked, quickly getting behind the raccoon an sweeping his legs, standing up. "Exactly what my Master was fond of cooking and eating." He continued on with his set all the same.
My characters