HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Three of the marching spoons exploded!
Immediately after that, the illusion dissolved and Anubis found himself...quite far from the beach!
And, immediately, an angry voice called to his mind with the strength of a ghetto blaster! "You ODIOUS landwalker! That was very RUDE, and it gave us a true HEADACHE! SHAME on you!"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:What do you expect? Waiting for you to get up! After watching you toss and turn a good portion of the night of course. Say Maxine, can I ask you something? The little bat said. Hopping onto her head. She sat cross legged put her hands together, and began to meditate.

Spirits and guardians of this island, help me please, if you can. She thought.
"Sure, what do you want to-" Maxine stops as Monique climbs onto her head. "Wh-what are you doing?" She asks, a little aprehensive of what the small ghost is doing..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis looked around as he floated in the water, his head pounded from the sudden voice. "OW.... ok for one im not one for illusions especially with my history ok....now who are you and why do that to me?"Anubis said telepathically while swimming to shore. He then smelled burning as he swam faster knowing it was the fish he left over the fire.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Nothing to you hon. Didn't mean to upset you. She thought, straightening out her legs and sitting normally.

I was just trying to connect to the spirit world around here. It had nothing to do with you. But. If you feel any positive feeling, don't shove it away okay? Monique thought.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked around as he floated in the water, his head pounded from the sudden voice. "OW.... ok for one im not one for illusions especially with my history ok....now who are you and why do that to me?"Anubis said telepathically while swimming to shore. He then smelled burning as he swam faster knowing it was the fish he left over the fire.
<Serves you soooo right, predator! We don't care if you're new or not, there are rules to follow! And the most important one being that no fishing is allowed other than the humans can catch! So, if you're hungry, scavenge something from the humans...> then something bumped under Anubis' body and lifted him up.
A dolphin! <But leave our turf alone Or, next time, we won't get easy on you!>
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:Nothing to you hon. Didn't mean to upset you. She thought, straightening out her legs and sitting normally.

I was just trying to connect to the spirit world around here. It had nothing to do with you. But. If you feel any positive feeling, don't shove it away okay? Monique thought.
"Oh.. Kay." Maxine said simply. "Anyway, shall we go?" She added, shaking her questions aside. All she wants to do is find out why Rook woke her up..
valerio wrote:While waiting for Maxine, Asimov said, "This morning I will show you to the old pirate caves! They're awesome!"
Rook returned to Asimov at the door. "Sounds awsome!" He says happily. "So is there a crashed ship in there too? like you see in the films? Oh! will there be zombie pirates? 'Cuz I've seen this film where-"

"Rook, stop scaring Asimov.." Maxine buts in, placing her paw on his shoulder.

"Oh hi Maxie, ready to go?" Rook asks, smiling and placing his paw on Maxine's.

Maxine blushes a little and removes her paw. "Yes, where we heading? I heard somthing about pirates?"

"Asimov says he's going to show us the pirate caves! So I told him about that film, 'Pirates of the Carribean'" Answers Rook, before anyone else could.

"Heh! I think you'd lke that film, Asimov, lots of action.. Let's go!"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hotep the psychic

" whoa! holy...so a dolphin can cast illusions? thats nifty but the illusion was so simple. and still dont mess with me the only ones whove seen me at a true form were the ones in australias coast when the hurricane hit. i may not look like it but i can handle myself." Anubis said standing on the dolphins nose casually he then crossed his arms. looking at the dolphin he wondered what other animals here could do such things also.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ohhh, sounds like fun! Monique thought to her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke took a quick look around, there was, a backpack, which he assumed to have camping supplies, a folder of papers taped up in a water proof baggie on his cieling, and was that a woodcutting axe at his side??? Luke knew he'd best look at those later, but for now, it was time to see if his partner was all right.

"AMBER! AMBER Is that you!" He hollared to the other crate.

"LUKE! KEEP IT DOWN! WE DON'T KNOW WHAT's OUT HERE YET! I'm gonna have a look around," Amber hollared from the other crate.

So much for keeping it down. At least she's all right. Luke thought.
Last edited by xhunterko on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Believe me, I know. You are not the first whose life improved radically after coming to live here."
"Well sir I look forward to being one of your success stories, and of course it goes without saying that if for some reason you ever need my help I definitely owe you one."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: "Say, g'morning, lass," Virgil said, opening his eyes at the sound of her whistling. "Ye look upsed," he added, sitting up and stretching. "Anyway ah kin help ya?"
Tacite groggily turned to Virgil and made a wide shrugging gesture, shaking her head. The ferret trudged around the hut looking for something to write with, finally coming across a stick just outside of the door. Padding back to Virgil, she began to write in the sandy dirt, "My writing pad is gone..."
valerio

Post by valerio »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Rook returned to Asimov at the door. "Sounds awsome!" He says happily. "So is there a crashed ship in there too? like you see in the films? Oh! will there be zombie pirates? 'Cuz I've seen this film where-"
"Rook, stop scaring Asimov.." Maxine buts in, placing her paw on his shoulder.
"Oh hi Maxie, ready to go?" Rook asks, smiling and placing his paw on Maxine's.
Maxine blushes a little and removes her paw. "Yes, where we heading? I heard somthing about pirates?"
"Asimov says he's going to show us the pirate caves! So I told him about that film, 'Pirates of the Carribean'" Answers Rook, before anyone else could.
"Heh! I think you'd lke that film, Asimov, lots of action.. Let's go!"
While walking down the stairs, Asimov said, "I dunno what a 'zawmby' is, but nothing, nothing, nothing, *nothing* is as scary as the Dwellers-in-Darkness! They live in the deepest recesses of the underground. They are terrible monsters, and they can kill even the titanboas!
"Them Dwellers will not lurk around the pirate caves, but we must watch out for the cave bunnies,"
he said with an ominous voice.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:" whoa! holy...so a dolphin can cast illusions? thats nifty but the illusion was so simple. and still dont mess with me the only ones whove seen me at a true form were the ones in australias coast when the hurricane hit. i may not look like it but i can handle myself." Anubis said standing on the dolphins nose casually he then crossed his arms. looking at the dolphin he wondered what other animals here could do such things also.
"Yeah, and you haven't seen what we can *really* do to your little mind, landwalker." the dolphin stopped so that Anubis could dismount. "Remember: if you want fish, do not hunt it!"
---
Seth wrote:"Well sir I look forward to being one of your success stories, and of course it goes without saying that if for some reason you ever need my help I definitely owe you one."
Spencers stood up. "Well, as of now let me be of help to you. Soon your ex-owners will start filing complaints, making threats...perhaps even come here. All the better of course, my security dogs can get hungry sometimes." He then offered his hand to Adrian. "But now enjoy your new life, dear. And if you want to do *me* a favor, introduce me to your cubs when the time comes. And before you start denying it, there's one thing that a new life on this island produced: new lives. Never failed."
Michael and Murphy were trying their best not to giggle.
---
Esper wrote:Tacite groggily turned to Virgil and made a wide shrugging gesture, shaking her head. The ferret trudged around the hut looking for something to write with, finally coming across a stick just outside of the door. Padding back to Virgil, she began to write in the sandy dirt, "My writing pad is gone..."
Virgil smacked his brow. "Yush. Vocal problems. Forgot. Derpus maximus... But here you go." he produced the pad from under his pillow! "Sorry for the scare, I had kept it for you, so that it wouldn't get ruined."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well not the world, but this island has a pretty high attack rate so far," he joked. "I guess I can try, but I didn't exactlt get her psychic number."
Anyse stood up and helped the cat up. "In this case, let's make thee best of our time before her next call. You still must visit your new home, after all."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Anyse stood up and helped the cat up. "In this case, let's make thee best of our time before her next call. You still must visit your new home, after all."
"New home?" Levi asked, a bit unclear on what she meant. "Do you mean a figurative one, or the place I'll be living now that my parents work at the resort?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

OOC: For those in the area, the place where Amber and Luke have washed up is where the party took place yesterday.

IC:

Satisfied that the fruit hadn't killed him and he'd found breakfast, Khun picked a couple more and walked back over to his sleeping travel partner. He tapped Adel's forehead gently and held a fruit up to his nose.

"Hey there lucky sleepy head, breakfast," Khun said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dwellers in the darkness? Monique thought to Asimov, intrigued.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber turned the little notches that held the crate from opening on the inside to the open position. As much as she wanted to, she resisted the urge to just fling the lid open. Instead, she opened it by just a crack, and peeked out to the shore line.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"The island of course. You must start from somewhere, this is a good place to. Come, let's grab something to eat, it will be an interesting tour."
---
"Well, nobody but the snakes and the shamans met them. And their tales are something to turn your fur grey! A couple of humans tried to explore the caves they live in. They never came back."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"Well sir I look forward to being one of your success stories, and of course it goes without saying that if for some reason you ever need my help I definitely owe you one."
Spencers stood up. "Well, as of now let me be of help to you. Soon your ex-owners will start filing complaints, making threats...perhaps even come here. All the better of course, my security dogs can get hungry sometimes." He then offered his hand to Adrian. "But now enjoy your new life, dear. And if you want to do *me* a favor, introduce me to your cubs when the time comes. And before you start denying it, there's one thing that a new life on this island produced: new lives. Never failed."
Michael and Murphy were trying their best not to giggle.
Adrian chuckled while he took his hand and shook, "I think I can manage that sir. And please keep me posted about any legal actions they're trying to take against you. I doubt I'll be of much help but I'd like to at least know what's going on. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: Virgil smacked his brow. "Yush. Vocal problems. Forgot. Derpus maximus... But here you go." he produced the pad from under his pillow! "Sorry for the scare, I had kept it for you, so that it wouldn't get ruined."
Tacite slumped over, relieved, and reached up for her pad. Pencil in hand she quickly began to write, "Oh thank you, Virgil. I was worried there for a moment." the ferret held up her pad, the retracted it to write again, "What is on the agenda today?" she held up her pad again with a smile
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:Just like springs, the two females stood up and dragged him up by his arms!
"Show me!" both said
"Hey, Hey, hold on!" Balkan said and freezing in place "We're not goin' anywhere until I cook ye somethin' first!"

~~~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint watched Dimitar leave and then turned to Martin.
"Wait. What's he talkin about? What's goin on?". There was a mixture of excitement and curiosity in his voice.
Dimitar walked stepped between the two dogs and leaned forward, facing the white dog "Flint, there's a secret you need to learn... a 'family' concern as of yesterday." The man put a hand on the dog's shoulder "And you're family. Now both of you - go freshen up!" the man finished, stood up and got out of room.

Martin just kept quiet.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded.
"Yes sir."
After Dimitar had left Flint looked around the room. Freshen up? He wasn't really sure what that meant so... he brushed some imaginary dust off his fur. Done. I guess... The dog glanced at Martin. He still wasn't sure if Martin was okay with all this. Dimitar seemed to be but... He'll just have see.
"Hey, I'll meet you out in the hall." He waved and walked out the door.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"'Kay!" Martin replied.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint stood outside in the hallway, leaning against the wall, waiting for Martin. He glanced up and down the halls twiddling his thumbs. He spotted a man walking by him and his instincts kicked in. He hadn't pulled anything all day yesterday. So he intercepted the man as he passed.
"Scuse me sir, do you have a minute?"
Last edited by Roarin on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Anubis calmly stepped off on shore and nodded to the dolphin."what about clams? anubis asked on the beach. "Ugh. No hunting fish geez, he doesnt know anything ofbwhat i can do he wasnt one born from spirit lords" he thought to himself.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian chuckled while he took his hand and shook, "I think I can manage that sir. And please keep me posted about any legal actions they're trying to take against you. I doubt I'll be of much help but I'd like to at least know what's going on. "
"Count on it, Adrian o'Salisgrave. And now, go and enjoy your land. You deserved it."
---
Esper wrote:Tacite slumped over, relieved, and reached up for her pad. Pencil in hand she quickly began to write, "Oh thank you, Virgil. I was worried there for a moment." the ferret held up her pad, the retracted it to write again, "What is on the agenda today?" she held up her pad again with a smile
"If I remember well, there's going to be a touristic expedition to Ton---Blue Peak Mountain. We could join them humans and do some climbing. I can assure ya, da sight is spectacular!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Hey, Hey, hold on!" Balkan said and freezing in place "We're not goin' anywhere until I cook ye somethin' first!"
Faye and Angelina exchanged a look. "Ain't he *perfect*??" the lycaon wiggled.
"He surely knows how to surprise his ladies," the she-wolf agreed.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis calmly stepped off on shore and nodded to the dolphin."what about clams? anubis asked on the beach. "Ugh. No hunting fish geez, he doesnt know anything ofbwhat i can do he wasnt one born from spirit lords" he thought to himself.
The moment he had finished that thought...he was tackled down into the sand!
"Goodmorning!" Reginald, the young GSD said, wagging hard. "Dolphinsaid youwereup andwantedtoplay!"
Anubis could hear a mind-snicker coming from the sea...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"The island of course. You must start from somewhere, this is a good place to. Come, let's grab something to eat, it will be an interesting tour."
"Judging from what I've already seen, I'm sure it will be," he responded. "Ladies first," he said gesturing for her to lead the way.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Much too kind, pretty kitty. But tell me," she asked while going down the stairs. "What did you see already?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"hmm," Levi thought as he followed her. "well, There's the glowing bats, the giant snakes, the... lurkers, were they called? well, whatever Prowler is, It's all pretty amazing."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hearing those words, Anyse tripped in shock. "You met a lurker?!" She looked at the cat...no, at his feet, as if to get confirmation he was living and with a shadow.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I think that's what Reg said he was. Not so bad as long as I dodged him. Kinda like a giant rambunctious puppy... so a lot like Reg himself."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

One could almost see the grey growing in Anyse's fur. "A lurker. I thought--we thought that it was one of Reg's imaginary friends. A real...lurker...."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I think the bats said something about him being separated from the... hive? herd? whatever, He's apparently more like to Reg than he is like the rest of the lurkers. He's just playful."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Anyse staggered more than walked to the table, where she sat. "L-Levi, there is *no* such thing as a 'playful' Lurker." she was actually shaking! "S-so stop making fun of me. The *titanboas* fear the Lurkers. And the only human of Lancaster who met one...well, would you like to meet him?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Couldn't hurt. But If what you say is true, Reg and I should both be dead by now." He then thought a little bit. "I'm no scientist, but isn't it possible that maybe a subspecies of the lurkers evolved separately and without whatever makes them so feared? Because I know I played with Prowler, and he definitely wasn't any creature I'd seen before."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Anyse couldn't say she knew this weird, weird cat, but one thing she was sure of: He wasn't lying.
She still must decide if he was a fantastic creature or a scary one.
And she wasn't hungry anymore. She stood up and walked out the kitchen. "Come with me. And, no, no one knows what or who those...things had evolved from. I heard humans speak of the weirdest things. And you know what? Let them stay in their comfy caves!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Anyse couldn't say she knew this weird, weird cat, but one thing she was sure of: He wasn't lying.
She still must decide if he was a fantastic creature or a scary one.
And she wasn't hungry anymore. She stood up and walked out the kitchen. "Come with me. And, no, no one knows what or who those...things had evolved from. I heard humans speak of the weirdest things. And you know what? Let them stay in their comfy caves!"
"I didn't say we had to know where they evolved from, just that they may have evolved," he said as he followed her... and glanced back at the table. dang, I wanted food.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis was about to say something before the tackle hit. Once on the ground he was finnally suprised. "Didnt see this coming, ow...clever dolphin im still going too swim in the sea!" He thought looking at reginald with a smile before sitting up." well morning reg. I guess dolphins right cuz noow we can have our hide and go seek game we wanted remember?" anubis said shaking some sand out of his fur
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Betcha! I am reeeeeally good at hiding! So, who starts hiding?"
Hotep the psychic

"hmmm who would start?..." Anubis said thinking..."ill go first you hide...1. 2. 3. 4. 5" anubis said closing his eyes and counting his ears perked up listening to his how his feet landed.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald's footsteps told he was running somewhere...but what mattered most, at a certain point, bruptly, they stopped.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis stopped at 30 and opened his eyes. after knowing the sound was to a certain distance it meant few things to him. he then went on all fours and found his prints in the sand and sniffed them then followed them for a point were he heard the sound stop and sniffed around more concentrating on his tracking abilitys.
ImageImageImage
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian chuckled while he took his hand and shook, "I think I can manage that sir. And please keep me posted about any legal actions they're trying to take against you. I doubt I'll be of much help but I'd like to at least know what's going on. "
"Count on it, Adrian o'Salisgrave. And now, go and enjoy your land. You deserved it."
"Thank you sir. I promise I won't give you any trouble." Adrian felt like he was walking in a dream, the whole experience had been so easy it was almost surreal. He stopped on the way out and gave his dna sample but it wasn't until he exited the building with the brothers that it began to hit him. "So...now that I'm a citizen, what's the next step?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Next step will be...demolish our current hut and build a new one. Do it with our own hands, destroy what was and build what will be. What was ours will be stored for the new couples."
"After that," Murphy added, "The people from the village will share stuff with us, to show support for our efforts and goodwill, and to celebrate our new family."
---
Only the wind ansered to the fox's efforts.