HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Anyse sighed. "Actually, that's considered ill omen. magic and spirit things are frowned upon, so you...just refrain from that stuff while working with them, okay?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I'll try, but apparently being a dream walker has some responsibilities," He said with a sigh. "Oh, yeah, I met a lioness and she's going to train me as a dream walker. I can't really control when I get called to action."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Anyse blinked at that. "Well, just set an appointment or whatever. I mean, it's not that you get to save the world every day, right?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Well not the world, but this island has a pretty high attack rate so far," he joked. "I guess I can try, but I didn't exactlt get her psychic number."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:Angelina tickled when she felt her fur ruffled. "*tee-hee* Where are you going to live now? Because both of us are ready to move with you, whatever your choice will be."
Faye scoffed. "What a question! The best and only choice is the place where a litter cam be raised properly. And they will be warriors, so a Green Ring village will do!"
"No, not in any Green ring village." Balkan said "Salisgrave will it be. A new life in a new place for both of ye." the half-wolf looked at Faye "And if they decide they want to be warriors, The Green Ring will always welcome them for training, same as Salisgrave."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Faye rolled her eyes. "I'll take your word for it. There's no better place for training than our villages."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

As Khun danced around, he'd almost forgot where he was going. So he paused to think for a moment and his stomach gurgled. Khun sighed, looking down. Then his eyes drifted to the ground, then to his sword's tip, which, happened to be pointing to a rather strange fruit on a tree base. Looking like a rather oversized blue berry. Khun grinned.

"Heh, I'll bet it tastes like one too," he said to himself. Still though, to be cautious, he picked up just one, seeing there where several growing around the base like mushrooms. Mushrooms, he thought, which, were safe to eat as well. Shrugging, Khun said a small prayer for himself, then bit into the soft flesh of the fruit, taking a small bite. He waited for a few seconds for it to work through his system. And more importantly, to make sure he didn't drop dead immediately.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cargo containers had by now moved close to the shore line. Close enough to see their colors One orange, one purple. The waves turned one over upside down.

Ooooog, at least we're getting to shore soon. Ergh. The inhabitant in the orange crate thought to himself. Though he was more worried about his partner then anything, looking over in what he thought was the right way.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Mr. Meyer smiled and took Flint's paw, shaking it.

"Young lad, I think you're in way more capable hands in here than you realize!" the old man said, patting Martin's head. The shepherd let go of the old man with watery eyes.

"Goodbye!" he said with a neutral, yet still a bit soft tone.

The old notary's smile widened "Still to proud to cry, I see. You'll learn with time." he let go of Flint's paw "Have fun in here, both of you!" the old man finished and turned around to leave the room.
Flint took a quick glance at Martin, all watery-eyed, before waving to the notary.
"Make sure you come and visit sometime.". He called as the man walked towards the door.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:DAY 5

At Arcadia, two specimen of lycaon females were laying sprawled over the snoring big GSD male.
"Look at you!" their elder mother said, shaking her head. "At least have the decence to look romantic, instead of...that!"
Athena yawned and groggily opened her eyes. "Hello mother. Good morning," she said, rubbing them.
"Wanna snugglies," Diana said, instead crawling between Lars' arms. "Softie."

---
A certain rottweiler and a certain GSD security dogs rapped at the door of their female colleagues. "Hel-loo?" Kaiser said with a merry tone. "Time for our first shift, lady! The weather is *fantastic*!"
---
Lars slowly opened his blurry eyes as his ever alert ears rang with an all too familiar voice. He groaned for a bit before adjusting himself upright and tending to request of Diana on his right, putting his big arm around her waist and leaning his cheek against hers. With eyes half opened, he thought about his mother's sudden outburst, then sported a cheeky grin. ''Well so you know, I'm sure romance has it's ways of exploring..... uncharted territories..'' Lars said, giving off a slight blush and realizing that he might have said something...very wrong. Yikes.
---
Tiara stretched aplenty as the gradual rapping against her apartment door burst her dream bubble. Slowly getting up, she padded across the cold floor and opened the door, greeted by Kaiser....and her hunky boyfriend E.R. She gave a dreamy grin before putting on a much more serious expression. ''Oh good morning sirs.'' Tiara said. ''Well....I guess I'll go get ready.'' she said. The GSD then went back in and grabbed her K-9 vest, putting it on and snapping it into place. A few pats later, she gave a brief brush of her head fur with a paw and stepped out, locking the door behind her. ''You know, for some funny reason it isn't such a bother waking up do duty here on Merriweather...'' Tiara said cheerily. ''But of course, it's a plus point when you do it with me..'' she said, holding E.R's paw.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Lars slowly opened his blurry eyes as his ever alert ears rang with an all too familiar voice. He groaned for a bit before adjusting himself upright and tending to request of Diana on his right, putting his big arm around her waist and leaning his cheek against hers. With eyes half opened, he thought about his mother's sudden outburst, then sported a cheeky grin. ''Well so you know, I'm sure romance has it's ways of exploring..... uncharted territories..'' Lars said, giving off a slight blush and realizing that he might have said something...very wrong. Yikes.
The elder female scoffed. "Please! As if there'd be anything that I don't know about romance! Now get up, you must start your training! I don't want to see an ounce of fat over the big body of yours. May be the only good thing about you pup."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Tiara stretched aplenty as the gradual rapping against her apartment door burst her dream bubble. Slowly getting up, she padded across the cold floor and opened the door, greeted by Kaiser....and her hunky boyfriend E.R. She gave a dreamy grin before putting on a much more serious expression. ''Oh good morning sirs.'' Tiara said. ''Well....I guess I'll go get ready.'' she said. The GSD then went back in and grabbed her K-9 vest, putting it on and snapping it into place. A few pats later, she gave a brief brush of her head fur with a paw and stepped out, locking the door behind her. ''You know, for some funny reason it isn't such a bother waking up do duty here on Merriweather...'' Tiara said cheerily. ''But of course, it's a plus point when you do it with me..'' she said, holding E.R's paw.
Kaiser cleared his throat. "Duty first, colleague. Now let's have some breakfast and above all, act professionally in the presence of the tourists."
"You're no fun," E.R. said.
"We're allowed to have fun kicking tails and butts, not frolicking on duty."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"You'll have time to use them, after you're done with the humans' papers! How good are you at climbing?"
-"
"I mean I never really made a habit of it. Ok I suppose."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Everyone living on this island, sooner or later, challenged Tonaria. You will be required to do the same."
The trio reached their destination. Murphy put Adrian down. "Ok, time t'go in and change our lives."
"Let us do the speaking, pup. We know how it works." They led him into the hall, and from there to the reception desk.
"How may I be of help?" the Japanese woman asked with a polite smile.
Michael bowed and said, "Ma'am, we'd like to meet Mr. Spencers on regard of helping our mate to obtain citizenship."
The woman nodded and opened a line with her boss, repeating what the lycaon had just asked. She listened intently, before nodding one last time and then addressing the three guests. "Mr. Spencers is waiting for you in his apartments." She stood up and accompanied them to an elevator.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian followed silently. His throat began to tighten and his stomach did flip-flops as he got closer to the office. He tried to keep calm and not show his nerves as he entered the office.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

They found the door open already.
As it was his right, Mr. Spencers occupied one of the three luxury suites of the last floor. He was working on a tablet in the living room when his guests arrived.
"Ah, there you are. The wonder dog who tamed the terrible duo." the man stood up. "But please, come in. Did you have breakfast already?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:They found the door open already.
As it was his right, Mr. Spencers occupied one of the three luxury suites of the last floor. He was working on a tablet in the living room when his guests arrived.
"Ah, there you are. The wonder dog who tamed the terrible duo." the man stood up. "But please, come in. Did you have breakfast already?"
"Heh I don't know about tamed... and Yes sir, we ate before we came. Thanks anyway though."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:The young lycaon wagged. "Hi there, Rook! Thought you wanted to have some more adventure today!"
"Oh, Cool! Dad? Can I go with Asimov?" Rook asks, looking up to Mr White.

"Hm, as long as you take Maxine with you.." He says, scraching his short stuble in thought.

"Great! I'll go get her!" Rook said happily.

"Carefull this time! remeber what happened yesterday!" He warns as Rook slips past him again.

Rook reches Maxine's door and knocks quietly. "Maxie? you awake?" he asks the door.

A groan and rustling is heard. "Hnn, five more minutes.." comes a voice from behind the door.

"C'mon Maxie! Asimov's here, and he says he has an adventure for us!" Rook pleads, rubbing his ear.

"Mmm.. Ok, give me a sec.." Says the voice from the door.

Inside:

Maxines body sprawled across her basket. Rolling over, she shuffles out of bed.

Dog, dosen't that cat know about 'common courtesy'? Leave a lady to sleep.. Maxine thought, rubbing her neck.

She reached for her collar and put it on, then walked over to the chest of drawers and pulled the first one out.. To find Monique asleep inside. "M-Monique?" She said, astounded.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique popped out of the drawer and onto Maxine's nose, hugging it tightly.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMorning!" Monique said cheerily to the cat.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis looked down once waist deep at the sudden change from water to molasses, he felt panic rising at what was happening. "agh what the? ok ok hold it together its just an illusion concentrate. you can break it. if not then its real and you better get out." anubis said to himself as he concentrated on the molasses as he knew it was supposed to be water. he stood there still unmoving his concentration focused on the mollasses being an illusion.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Of all the things...a wooden spoon emerged from the sea of molasses, near the fox.
"Illusion? You call this an illusion?!" And he started tapping Anubis' head. "Insolent little fleabag!" *taptaptaptaptap!*
---
While waiting for Maxine, Asimov said, "This morning I will show you to the old pirate caves! They're awesome!"
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint took a quick glance at Martin, all watery-eyed, before waving to the notary.
"Make sure you come and visit sometime.". He called as the man walked towards the door.
The old man didn't turn "I'll make a note to that, young chap!" he said and continued.

~~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Faye rolled her eyes. "I'll take your word for it. There's no better place for training than our villages."
"The villages of the Green Ring can provide the best wolf trainin'." Balkan said "It won't be enough. Salisgrave has the best lycaon warriors and hunters among their villages. And I do prefer for our offspring ta be well trained, wont ye both agree?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After the man left the white canine looked Martin up and down.
"You gonna okay man?" He asked, punching the shepherd lightly in the shoulder.

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacite slowly sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes, yawing noiselessly. Drowsily, the ferret looked around the hut and spotted Virgil, "Such a tiring island..." she thought to herself rolling forward onto her knees as she adjusted her collar. Yawning again, Tacite pawed around for her writing pad and, much to her displeasure, she did not find it. Expressing her dismay, the ferret whistled and hopped down from the bed
Last edited by Esper on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis concentrated harder ignoring everything outside himself. Releasing spirit energy without knowing. "its an illussion someones here you just might have find where. And control yourself otherwise youll go out of hand you can do it." anubis said to himself feeling the strange spoon smack him.
ImageImageImage
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:Monique popped out of the drawer and onto Maxine's nose, hugging it tightly.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMorning!" Monique said cheerily to the cat.
"Heh, your cheery.. What were you doing in those drawers?" She asks, taking the item she wanted from the draw; a slightly oversized pastel pink hankercheif. She then ties it around her neck, covering her collar and hanging down to over her chest.

"Now, how about we go see what that pain-in-the-rear best friend of mine woke me up for.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:"Heh I don't know about tamed... and Yes sir, we ate before we came. Thanks anyway though."
"You're welcome. So, my assistant told me you're asking for citizenship." He indicated a pet-sized couch, so that his guests could sit comfortably. "Of course, you're not the first and you won't be the last to ask...and I must ask you: What's the reason?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis concentrated harder ignoring everything outside himself. Releasing spirit energy without knowing. "its an illussion someones here you just might have find where. And control yourself otherwise youll go out of hand you can do it." anubis said to himself feeling the strange spoon smack him.
The moment Anubis tried to concentrate harder, a procession of wooden spoons, each one dripping molasses, passed walking by in formation like the hammers in the clip of "The Wall". Only that these spoons were chanting merrily "It's a long way to Tipperary...
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"The villages of the Green Ring can provide the best wolf trainin'." Balkan said "It won't be enough. Salisgrave has the best lycaon warriors and hunters among their villages. And I do prefer for our offspring ta be well trained, wont ye both agree?"
"I agree to the fact that I am minority. The wise wolf knows when to retreat."
---
Esper wrote:Tacite slowly sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes, yawing noiselessly. Drowsily, the ferret looked around the hut and spotted Virgil, "Such a tiring island..." she thought to herself rolling forward onto her knees as she adjusted her collar. Yawning again, Tacite pawed around for her writing pad and, much to her displeasure, she did not find it. Expressing her dismay, the ferret whistled and hopped down from the bed
"Say, g'morning, lass," Virgil said, opening his eyes at the sound of her whistling. "Ye look upsed," he added, sitting up and stretching. "Anyway ah kin help ya?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"Heh I don't know about tamed... and Yes sir, we ate before we came. Thanks anyway though."
"You're welcome. So, my assistant told me you're asking for citizenship." He indicated a pet-sized couch, so that his guests could sit comfortably. "Of course, you're not the first and you won't be the last to ask...and I must ask you: What's the reason?"
Adrian took a seat on the couch and took a moment to gather himself before he started. "Well I came out to my owners and they didn't take it very well. I pretty much got sent here for a couple months because they couldn't think of anything else to do with me. I don't know what the plan is for when I get back and I don't want to. I'd much rather start a new life here with these two in their village. Please sir I don't have anything to go back to..."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Spencers listened with interest. "A story I am familiar with..." he sighed. "It's not summer love that brings here pets like you. And, frankly, what you said coincides with my suspicions, since your owners never cared to ask about you since you landed here, nor was a chaperon assigned to you... And if some people think they can use my island as some sort of...social dumping site, I will prove their mistake." He made a gesture, and his assistant came with a tablet. He handed it to Adrian.
"Scroll, read, and sign. After you signed, give your retinal print to the scanner and a sample of DNA to my assistant. Once you're done, you'll be officially a Meriweather citizen. Your status will be redefined as 'native', with all relative legal obligations. Is that clear?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Spencers listened with interest. "A story I am familiar with..." he sighed. "It's not summer love that brings here pets like you. And, frankly, what you said coincides with my suspicions, since your owners never cared to ask about you since you landed here, nor was a chaperon assigned to you... And if some people think they can use my island as some sort of...social dumping site, I will prove their mistake." He made a gesture, and his assistant came with a tablet. He handed it to Adrian.
"Scroll, read, and sign. After you signed, give your retinal print to the scanner and a sample of DNA to my assistant. Once you're done, you'll be officially a Meriweather citizen. Your status will be redefined as 'native', with all relative legal obligations. Is that clear?"
Adrian began to scroll as he spoke "Is it really that easy?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The man smiled. "Advantages of being the owner of the land, head of state and only political representative. I write the laws, here. And the Meriweather Island laws say that if you're an animal, you can ask to become a citizen anytime and be granted citizenship if you convince the President."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian signed"Well...I don't really know how to thank you sir. You have no idea how much this means to me."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Believe me, I know. You are not the first whose life improved radically after coming to live here."
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:After the man left the white canine looked Martin up and down.
"You gonna okay man?" He asked, punching the shepherd lightly in the shoulder.
"I'm fine!" Martin grumbled through his gritted teeth.

Dimitar looked at Martin, then at Flint.
"Flint, you're coming with us!" he said.

Martin's eyes widened, as his anger re-focused from Flint to the man.
"He can't! His place is not there!"

Dimitar raised an eyebrow.
"It's not a matter for discussion, Martin." he said with a calm tone "Freshen yourselves. I'll be waiting outside."

Martin was ready to say something, but decided to remain quiet and simply nodded.

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"I agree to the fact that I am minority. The wise wolf knows when to retreat."

Balked looked at Faye with disbelief
"What makes ya think yer a minority?" he asked softly.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan looked at Faye with disbelief
"What makes ya think yer a minority?" he asked softly.
"Your life and your interests lay here. Ambassador you may be, but your heart belongs to Salisgrave. But I knew that, when I chose you as mate."
The Moon Howler

Balkan smiled "I keep my secrets well, I guess." he made a pause, then continued "Yer wrong... mostly. Both Salisgrave and The Green Ring can comfort me equally, in every way, Heck, even the r'sort can provide me partial comfort." he sighed "However, my heart doesn't belong to any of 'em. It belongs somewhere else. I can take ye there if ye want."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Just like springs, the two females stood up and dragged him up by his arms!
"Show me!" both said
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

What do you expect? Waiting for you to get up! After watching you toss and turn a good portion of the night of course. Say Maxine, can I ask you something? The little bat said. Hopping onto her head. She sat cross legged put her hands together, and began to meditate.

Spirits and guardians of this island, help me please, if you can. She thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crates had by now, reached the island shores. They could be easily seen from the tree line.

Finally! Luke Argo, the cougar, thought as he felt his crate come to rest.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote: "I'm fine!" Martin grumbled through his gritted teeth.

Dimitar looked at Martin, then at Flint.
"Flint, you're coming with us!" he said.

Martin's eyes widened, as his anger re-focused from Flint to the man.
"He can't! His place is not there!"

Dimitar raised an eyebrow.
"It's not a matter for discussion, Martin." he said with a calm tone "Freshen yourselves. I'll be waiting outside."

Martin was ready to say something, but decided to remain quiet and simply nodded.
Flint watched Dimitar leave and then turned to Martin.
"Wait. What's he talkin about? What's goin on?". There was a mixture of excitement and curiosity in his voice.

Ref Ref!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:
thrasherblades wrote: The elder female scoffed. "Please! As if there'd be anything that I don't know about romance! Now get up, you must start your training! I don't want to see an ounce of fat over the big body of yours. May be the only good thing about you pup."
---
Kaiser cleared his throat. "Duty first, colleague. Now let's have some breakfast and above all, act professionally in the presence of the tourists."
"You're no fun," E.R. said.
"We're allowed to have fun kicking tails and butts, not frolicking on duty."
Lars let out a defeated sigh and plonked back on his bed. ''Alright alright....'' Lars said, yawning and scratching his eyes. He cuddled Diana and Athena for a bit, then slowly made his way out of bed, standing up and giving his big tank like body a powerful stretch. ''Diana, Athena, would you like some breakfast?'' Lars said, turning to them.
---
Tiara giggled as she stomped her left foot and saluted her officer. ''Yes sir!'' the GSD said, smiling as she leaned against her boyfriend. ''Of course I know when is the time for duty and play. Just....lighten up a bit won't you?'' Tiara giggled as her head caressed E.R's rock hard body. ''And above all, yeah, I'm starving...what's on the menu I wonder?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Your friend's tail. With mashed potatoes," Kaiser said, activating his collar radio. "Mae, unless you turned invisible and are playing a prank, show yourself within this minute!"
---
The female elder tossed him a sort of bread wrapped in thick rounds of leaves. "There you go, show-off. This will be your breakfast, lunch and dinner as well, if you live through the day. Now let's go!"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis focused his power now into his eyesight and his hands annoyed by the random spoons, he looked around with glowing blue eyes that seemed on fire searching for any spirits or demons around him one hand raised to attack. "enough of these games im annoyed by this and want to just stay at peace you don't want me angered" Anubis said warning his ears listening intently. Slowly he moved out of the molasses to the shore he was at and to the fire. He then soon shot a small sphere at one of the spoons the ball of energy sailing straight towards the wooden target.
ImageImageImage