HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by xhunterko »

Oh? Cool, I'm looking forward to it. What should we start with? Miles thought, heading down mainstreet to the park. Since, that was the only place he knew that connected to the woods easy.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:Sorry, No. Last time I saw Rex he was standing at the edge of the forest last night. Haven't seen or heard from him since. Mason explained, a little worry starting to arise within him. I remember Miles saying something about checking on him last night, maybe he knows where Rex is. He told Christopher. Showing a little bit of worry over his new friend.
"Miles?" Christopher asked "Oh! You mean the scary cat spirit!" the GSD added "Well, how can we find him?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: she slowly began making herself gradually more visible, to see how the fox reacted.
just as Serenade started to look away , she noticed the spot she's been staring began to get a bit blurry "oh this is just awesome , that human , the paranoia and now hallucination , what's next ? a voice start talking inside my head ?"
but she decided to ignore it , not wanting to make the first pet she met in this town think she's crazy , which , at this point , might as well be the case
Seth wrote:"Yeah his name's Duke he lives in some abandoned house in the woods. I guess there's a few of those. We let him borrow a collar yesterday and nobody really said anything."
"I see , well at least I'll have a neighbor in the wood now , or at least I hope so , hehe"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

serence ice fox wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: she slowly began making herself gradually more visible, to see how the fox reacted.
just as Serenade started to look away , she noticed the spot she's been staring began to get a bit blurry "oh this is just awesome , that human , the paranoia and now hallucination , what's next ? a voice start talking inside my head ?"
but she decided to ignore it , not wanting to make the first pet she met in this town think she's crazy , which , at this point , might as well be the case
Seth wrote:"Yeah his name's Duke he lives in some abandoned house in the woods. I guess there's a few of those. We let him borrow a collar yesterday and nobody really said anything."
"I see , well at least I'll have a neighbor in the wood now , or at least I hope so , hehe"
"Well now she's trying to ignore me," Tara said out loud. "Don't worry, luv, you aren't crazy."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well now she's trying to ignore me," Tara said out loud. "Don't worry, luv, you aren't crazy."
Startled by the voice her ears pick up, the fox tried her best not to look back , though she's almost certain that she's not just hearing things , since she can even tell that it came from behind "of course it's gonna tell me I'm not crazy , that's what happen when you're crazy!" . She took a deep breath , and ask Gage "erm....Gage I know this is really random to ask , but.....what do you think about.....ghosts ? "
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke passed by the park halfminded to to just find a nice spot on the soft grass and stare up as the early morning changed to a wonderful and peaceful sunrise but for some reason he just pressed on starting to wonder accidentally back towards the forest, though after being there only two days one of which was spent injured and at the park and the other was in a café he had no idea that he was headed back to the woods, his stomach still growling for sustenance. Though after a little bit his mind drifted out of reality and into deep thought, still keeping his course but not paying attention. He just thought about his family or what he remembered about his family or about any other Vulpines in general. He was much happier in civilization, and he had great friends but still he felt a little alone as he appeared to be the only feral animal here.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Miles?" Christopher asked "Oh! You mean the scary cat spirit!" the GSD added "Well, how can we find him?"
Basically I think you just think his name loud. I'll try and get him. Mason said to Chris,
Miles! Hey Miles, it's Mason. Have you seen Rex?
Yes, I am a furry.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Oh? Cool, I'm looking forward to it. What should we start with? Miles thought, heading down mainstreet to the park. Since, that was the only place he knew that connected to the woods easy.
Hubert appeared by Miles' shoulder. "Like all recently deceased ghosts, you tend to create a bond with what or who you are familiar with. This is not something your kind do on purpose, it's instinctive when you still feel you belong to this plane. In almost all cases, though, this leads to haunting and/or possession.
"But, in your case, this...drawback can be turned out into something useful."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well now she's trying to ignore me," Tara said out loud. "Don't worry, luv, you aren't crazy."
Startled by the voice her ears pick up, the fox tried her best not to look back , though she's almost certain that she's not just hearing things , since she can even tell that it came from behind "of course it's gonna tell me I'm not crazy , that's what happen when you're crazy!" . She took a deep breath , and ask Gage "erm....Gage I know this is really random to ask , but.....what do you think about.....ghosts ? "
Gage started laughing, "I actually know a couple. I'm assuming you're talking about the one that's hanging around us? Her Name's Tara she's a friend of mine. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles had by now reached the park.

"Great. So either I'm gonna be a slow learner or a muggle," he replied to Hubert, "Say, what was that last wierd feeling I felt after you left earlier this morning?"
Basically I think you just think his name loud. I'll try and get him. Mason said to Chris,
Miles! Hey Miles, it's Mason. Have you seen Rex?
"Hold that thought, Mason's trying to get to me," Miles said.

Hey Mason it's me. No I haven't. You haven't seen him either?
Miles thought to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Where was he, the last time you saw him?" Hubert asked
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I didn't see him, per say," Miles said, "But he was here last night at the park, waiting to be told to come in."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good. In this case, focus on the link you had established with him. Focus only on him, as he was the most important thing of your existence. Close your eyes, if it helps you feel better, and when you'll open them you'll be able to perceive the 'impressions' left by his presence. Much like a thermal scanner perceives the residual body heat."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:Gage started laughing, "I actually know a couple. I'm assuming you're talking about the one that's hanging around us? Her Name's Tara she's a friend of mine. "
Serenade turned from slightly afraid , to confused when Gage laughed , and surprised when she heard he "knows a couple" . Turn around and look at the german shepherd ghost , she slightly wave her paw in a "hello" motion , ad ask with a bit of confusion still remain in her voice"So let me get this straight , you can see her too , and I'm not just go complete bonkers ?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All right, there's a start I guess," Miles sat down where he was and did close his eyes. He found it a little hard, but after a couple minutes, he thought he saw something. A little flicker to his right. He opened his eyes and looked in that direction. Then it was gone.

"Sssssss, hmph," Miles said, crossing his arms, "There was something there for a second."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"It's a start. Now show me to where you saw that flicker."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Seth wrote:Gage started laughing, "I actually know a couple. I'm assuming you're talking about the one that's hanging around us? Her Name's Tara she's a friend of mine. "
Serenade turned from slightly afraid , to confused when Gage laughed , and surprised when she heard he "knows a couple" . Turn around and look at the german shepherd ghost , she slightly wave her paw in a "hello" motion , ad ask with a bit of confusion still remain in her voice"So let me get this straight , you can see her too , and I'm not just go complete bonkers ?"
"Don't worry you're fine. I thought I was cracking up at first too. But she's definitely there."
Last edited by Seth on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tara waved back at the fox. "Pleasure to meet you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:"Don't worry your fine. I thought I was cracking up at first too. But she's definitely there."
"hehe , that's a relief"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Tara waved back at the fox. "Pleasure to meet you."
"nice to meet you too Tara , sorry for ignoring you back then , I really didn't expect to meet a ghost today , especially at this hour"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, it was over to the right, but he and Mason were standing close to the woods, and I think that's the wrong direction, I want to try again," Miles said. He closed his eyes again and focused on his worry. Then he had an idea and thought to Christopher.

Christopher, can you send me a mental image of your brother that you think has the strongest emotion attached to it? I'm trying to locate him by thought. He thought.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Seth wrote:"Don't worry your fine. I thought I was cracking up at first too. But she's definitely there."
"hehe , that's a relief"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Tara waved back at the fox. "Pleasure to meet you."
"nice to meet you too Tara , sorry for ignoring you back then , I really didn't expect to meet a ghost today , especially at this hour"
"Yeah sorry about that. I guess I just didn't really know how to bring it up. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:"Yeah sorry about that. I guess I just didn't really know how to bring it up. "
"nah it's fine , I can't imagine "welcome to town , oh and there're ghosts around us" being a normal greeting anyway" Serenade said , let out a small giggle
"so anyway Tara , we were just heading to the forest , would you like to come?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'd love to," Tara replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Once again, O'Connell's special cellphone rang. The person that was making a call - O'Connell's mysterious employer - just got a special Idea in his mind.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Mickey answered the phone almost immediately. "Top o' the mornin' to ya," he answered jokingly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'd love to," Tara replied.
Gage started walking again, "We might as well, I mean there isn't much else to do this early."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Mickey answered the phone almost immediately. "Top o' the mornin' to ya," he answered jokingly.
["Mr. O'Connell, I care little for your jokes!"] replied that same mechanical voice ["I have an additional assignment for you and those goons of yours. Take off the mutt's collar and when the panic in that miserable excuse for a town grows to it's peak - I want you to deliver it to the house in a package. And please don't make yourself too obvious to the populace!"]

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:["Mr. O'Connell, I care little for your jokes!"] replied that same mechanical voice ["I have an additional assignment for you and those goons of yours. Take off the mutt's collar and when the panic in that miserable excuse for a town grows to it's peak - I want you to deliver it to the house in a package. And please don't make yourself too obvious to the populace!"]
"Don't underestimate me an' my compatriots. We know how t' lay low," Mickey answered back. He then turned around and called "Fred, Pink. Get his collar. Use th' gloves, we'll be deliverin' it t' th' family." Then he put the phone back to his face. "Anythin' else ya'd like done?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

["Yes. You will deliver it on my command!"] The voice said ["I will call you later and tell you when to do it! Goodbye!"] the mysterious employer said and hung up the phone.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Fred nodded and walked to the cage holding their...guest. "Hey, buddy. Sorry for disturbing, but the boss needs your collar. Please, hand it to me."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:["Yes. You will deliver it on my command!"] The voice said ["I will call you later and tell you when to do it! Goodbye!"] the mysterious employer said and hung up the phone.
Mickey sighed as he put the phone back into his. "He's an Eejit, but he pays well." he said under his breath.
valerio wrote:Fred nodded and walked to the cage holding their...guest. "Hey, buddy. Sorry for disturbing, but the boss needs your collar. Please, hand it to me."
"Fred, th' drugs are still workin'. just take it off 'im. then give it t' pink so he can pack it."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Mr Pink scoffed and muttered to himself, "I'm working with freakin amateurs." He stood behind Fred ready to jump in if the dog tried to attack Fred while he got the collar off.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Huh, just checking in case he was feigning... There." He unlatched the collar.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"wow first day in town and I've so many questions to ask already" Serenade said jokingly "so how long have you guys been friends?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles saw a flash. Then another, then another. Miles pointed with his finger in the air and traced it. First he pointed to the woods entrance, then he circled his finger around behind him, to the road.

"That way!" Miles said excitedly.

"I guess he must've left after I said he wasn't he needed and felt left out so he didn't answer back, poor guy," Miles said, "That, was pretty cool."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"In this case, I suggest you ask to those who know him better where he could have gone, unless you want to track him some more."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"That's a good idea, let's ask first," Miles said.

Hey Christopher, any idea where Rex would've gone? From what I've found, he left the park area last night. Miles thought to him.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:"wow first day in town and I've so many questions to ask already" Serenade said jokingly "so how long have you guys been friends?"
"Well we only met yesterday. There was a bit of a crisis and we had to help out a mutual friend."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"That's a good idea, let's ask first," Miles said.

Hey Christopher, any idea where Rex would've gone? From what I've found, he left the park area last night. Miles thought to him.
"Uh... Hello... scary ghost cat... spirit... friend of Rex..." Christopher tried to think back at the spirit, but the experience from before didn't gave the dog the best first impression. "He... didn't come home last night... and I was napping when he got out... I thought he was with Mason, but aside from him... and you... I... uh.. don't really know anyone else..."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Keon

Post by Keon »

Keon just arrived the town, he moved with his dad to the very end of the main street to a fairly simple house. The moving wasn't finished yet, and since he is, well, not very helpfull with his strenght, his dad decided to send him outside. "At least he will not get in the middle of the moving." He said to himself.

And so, as he needed to get outside, he would not just get there sitted in the curb and doing nothing... Oh wait... He would... Then, moved by a strange force in his mind known as the person that is writing this, he walked by the city without anything to do, just passing by the park, looking around without even knowing what he was doing. He just walked into the park, looking all the things around, finding other pets there, but staying quiet, finding a nice spot to sit.

OOC: I readed something about some pets being in the park, they are, right? Just confirming to see if I'm talking about/going to the right place. Sorry for the bad english, and hope I don't ruin anything for you all.