HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Jany Jany Jany Jany..." the wolfdog chanted, tilting his head left and right. "Like it! And..." He ran his finger through the tuft of chestfur at the height of Buster's heart. "I don't care if you still can't say it, buns. I am content to know you *feel* it. When you'll say it, it will be even the more special. Deal?"
"heh, deal," he replied. "Um, I should probably tell you, before you find out on your own, I have a ghost that follows me around now... or were you able to see her before she showed herself to me? I'm still unclear on all this supernatural stuff."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

And back was the enthusiast puppy! He started looking around. "Ohh, is it a girl ghost? Are you here now, ms. ghost? What's your name? Did you see us? I hope not, it could be very rude! Have you met *my* ghost friend? he's cool! How are you? Apart from being dead I mean!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I think she probably left to explore the town or something. Her name's Tara and she was a childhood friend of mine when I lived in England for a little while. Until she..." he looked a bit sad "She was protecting me from a wolf..." then he cheered back up. "But at least I know she's happy now. And yeah, she met Hubert already.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus's ears and face fell together. He ran his finger, this time, along the bunny's ear. "I'm so sorry for your loss..." Then he tried a timid smile. "Hey, wanna do something crazy?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Depends on what it is," Buster replied. "My definition of crazy has altered a bit these past couple days."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Good morning Tara! What you up to? Where you at? Miles thought enthusiastically to her.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Depends on what it is," Buster replied. "My definition of crazy has altered a bit these past couple days."
Janus stood up....and easily grabbed Buster, to put him over his shoulder like a piece of meat! "Off to breakfast, my damsel in distress! Bid bad wuff is sooooo hungry and a bunny is not enough!" And he left the room.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Good morning Tara! What you up to? Where you at? Miles thought enthusiastically to her.
Well, I wanted to leave Buster and Janus some time alone, so I went for a walk... er, float. I ran into Gage... well, through him, and a blue fox I don't know.
-------
valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Depends on what it is," Buster replied. "My definition of crazy has altered a bit these past couple days."
Janus stood up....and easily grabbed Buster, to put him over his shoulder like a piece of meat! "Off to breakfast, my damsel in distress! Bid bad wuff is sooooo hungry and a bunny is not enough!" And he left the room.
"I'm neither damsel, nor in distress," he replied with a smile. "But breakfast sounds good."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus walked down the stairs. "Get ready to be stuffed, then. From now on you're family. You'll be lucky if Mom will ever let you out of this house."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh? Oh, well let me join you then, just need to get through a window. Miles thought to her. Then he leaned up against the rooms window, then dropped right through it. It was usually easy to do, except, this time he was caught by his legs.

Whoah! That never happens. Miles thought, yanking his legs from the glass, then flipping right side up again.

Heh, I must be more excited to see you then I thought. So where you at? I'm in front of Rena's. Miles thought to her again. Making his way through the alley and out onto the street.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

(Wow so much to read :o )

From Last night as everyone was getting Janus Home Duke seeing that things were under control and fine slipped away, wandering peacefully through the woods now unafraid of a big wolf attacking him but he just walked for a while till his leg hurt and he became tired. Finding a nice soft patch of grass and leaves he settled down thinking about what the next day would entail, it couldn't possible get any crazier than today but as he drifted off to sleep actually falling asleep (not passing out :)) he thought about this new place and decided he would like it here, walking among pets and humans and being normal.

The Next day as Duke woke up fairly early he'd remembered how little he has eaten as his stomach growled loudly. He wandered back the same way he came, only slightly limping now feeling the crimson mess dry and now form protective scab underneath the bandages but after a little while Duke emerged back unto Applegate glad to see this place once again and he wasted no time in going back down the streets looking and listening, though now knowing rules he was slightly afraid of not having a collar.(I'm sorry but I've forgotten if he got the collar back on or left it)Also as he walked through town passing by the park he thought about this other pet named Rex and what happened as Miles seemed pretty alarmed and mentioned something about getting Rex but also he worried about how Janu's condition was whether he was perfectly fine or still hurt but he'd cross that bridge when it came to him
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Seth wrote:Gage was distracted and still looking for the ghost or whatever it was he thought he had sensed when he bumped into the fox. He thought for a second it was duke but this fox was a female and blue. "Sorry Du- erm whoever you are. That was my bad. I wasn't looking where I was going. "
"Oh sorry ....I'm new around here and was just looking around and...." realized she just bumped into a dog , after calmed herself down a bit , she continued "....my name's Serenade , Serenade Gla'cier , but you can call me Mercury if you like" she said , slowly holding out a hand(hand? paw? :? ) to the corgi
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:

then she noticed the blue fox. Oh great, gotta stay hidden. don't wanna scare anyone. Gage, could you , um... Gauge her opinions on ghosts somehow?
"Uh yeah I could try to work it into the conversation. But it probably wouldn't be a big deal to just show up." Gage thought back.
serence ice fox wrote:
"Oh sorry ....I'm new around here and was just looking around and...." realized she just bumped into a dog , after calmed herself down a bit , she continued "....my name's Serenade , Serenade Gla'cier , but you can call me Mercury if you like" she said , slowly holding out a hand(hand? paw? :? ) to the corgi
Gage hesitated for a second and looked the fox over before deciding it was probably safe to return the gesture. He extended his own paw and shook, "Nice to meet you Serenade. Unfortunately I'm kinda new as well so I doubt I could really help you find much. But it's nice to meet you.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

At first, everything was simply black.

Then Rex heard some noises. He couldn't locate them - as if they were coming from everywhere.
Then light came from somewhere, but everything was blurry - nothing had an exact form.
With his eyes and ears out of the picture, the GSD tried to use his nose... with a similar result. Even his limbs were numb.
His mind was struggling to resist the sedatives he was given, but it was a lost cause.

All Rex could do was just be there, looking at the moving blurs in front of him.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason helped Buster carry Janus all the way home, setting him on the bed then leaving with a quiet goodbye. He went home and only got 2 or 3 hours of sleep before his alarm went off. Breaking it with his fist he crawled out of bed and went downstairs to start his morning workout. An hour later he finished and had some breakfast consisting of bacon and a protein shake.

His thoughts were a little troubled as he continually thought of Rex, and what happened to him last night. Mason decided to jog over to Rex's house to see if he was there. Mason started his easy jog there, then just a block before the house he bumped into Chris.

Woah, hey there man. Where you headed? Is Rex at your home? I need to talk with him. Mason said quickly at Chris as he held him by the shoulders to keep either of them from falling down.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus walked down the stairs. "Get ready to be stuffed, then. From now on you're family. You'll be lucky if Mom will ever let you out of this house."
"I have parents of my own you know," Buster replied. "Speaking of, you still need to meet them."
--------
xhunterko wrote:Oh? Oh, well let me join you then, just need to get through a window. Miles thought to her. Then he leaned up against the rooms window, then dropped right through it. It was usually easy to do, except, this time he was caught by his legs.

Whoah! That never happens. Miles thought, yanking his legs from the glass, then flipping right side up again.

Heh, I must be more excited to see you then I thought. So where you at? I'm in front of Rena's. Miles thought to her again. Making his way through the alley and out onto the street.
I'm not quite sure, but I guess I'm somewhere between Janus's place and Gage's
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I have parents of my own you know," Buster replied. "Speaking of, you still need to meet them."
"Can't wait, buns-bu--" Janus had right then opened the kitchen door.
And found himself staring at his Mom, a table filled with foods.
And two beaming humans...though one could imagine a slight embarrassment at the sight of a rabbit laying over the wolfdog's shoulder and offering his fluffy-tailed buttocks to the sight.
"Buh," Janus said.
"Love," Isabelle Lagrange said, clearing her throat, "Meet the Drakes."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster was surprised when he heard that his parents were there. "Mom, dad... hold on. Could you put me down, Jany?" that petname still sounded weird to him, but Janus liked it, so he was sticking with it. "Or at least turn me to face them."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus laid down the rabbit. He was blushing madly. his ears flattened against his skull. "Uh, err, ma'am. Sir. I am, we are...Please don't kill me."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster, too, was blushing a bit. "*ahem* As I was saying, This is Janus. He's my, umm... boyfriend," he hadn't used that term yet... It felt nice to say it. "and I guess it's true what they say about guys dating their moms, cause he's an artist."

"It's nice to meet you, Janus," Mrs. Drake said. "thank you for finally breaking him out of that shell he's been in for the past few years."
Buster's dad just nodded.

(OOC: their names are now Dirk and Nancy Drake.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:Gage hesitated for a second and looked the fox over before deciding it was probably safe to return the gesture. He extended his own paw and shook, "Nice to meet you Serenade. Unfortunately I'm kinda new as well so I doubt I could really help you find much. But it's nice to meet you.
As they shook paw , Serenade slightly leaned forward to catch the dog's scent , tried to be as not obvious as possible "Nice to meet you too , and it's ok , I'm gonna head back now anyway , and this is a small town so I should find my way around easy enough , we might even run into each other again someti--" .Got used to the town's atmosphere , Serenade suddenly got struck by a strange feeling , like something/someone's nearby , behind the dog she's been talking to , though obviously there's no one there . It's like that feeling when your eyes are closed , or blocked by a newspaper , and someone comes up to you , you can feel they're there , but you can't see anything.
"wow I needed that rest more than I thought" she thought , thinking that was nothing more than a sign of exhaustion she got after the long walk to get here
"so , erm , can I ask what your name is ?" the fox asked , tried to get her mind out of it
valerio

Post by valerio »

Isabelle went and hugged -or rather, squeezed- Buster. And *you* gave me my son back!" she then kissed his forehead. "Call me Mom from now on, and whatever you'll be needing you can count on me. I already settled free legal support to your parents, boy." Then she gently took Janus paws in her hands. "I have never lost hope..." she bit down the urge to weep, then guided her guests to the table. "But now, please, let us eat. I've worked all night to fix this, and I won't accept a 'no'." She winked at Janus. "If you're planning to have your boyfriend around again, I will move your things to the guests' bedroom. It's more comfy for a couple."
"Mo-oom!" was all the poor canine could stutter.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster sat down at the table and looked at all the food in front of him. "The food looks delicious as always... I think I'll wait to call you mom until my mom isn't in the same room, Miss Isabelle. It could get confusing"

"After breakfast, I'd love to see some of your artwork, Janus," Nancy said as she sat down with her husband.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Czech Wolf wagged. "Of course, ma'am! I made a wood sculpture of your son, and I have some sketches of Applegate, plus some old stuff. I really, really, really am in love with Buster, can he spend more time at my place please?" He knew he was ranting, and that probably he was being rude for not asking Buster first, but this was all so...*new* to him, like having woken from a lifelong lucid nightmare. He just needed to reassert control over his life. And Buster was what his heart and soul had missed through all these years... He just feared the rabbit could disappear.
But he couldn't put him in a corner, right?
"If you're okay with it, of course," he added shyly to the rabbit. Then he decided to stuff his mouth with eggs and bread. And by then, he also discovered himself hungry like his wolf ancestors.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hmm, here's an idea. Since you can. How bout you fly above everything so I can see where you're at and then just walk there? I mean, if you don't mind that is. Speaking of flying. Have you seen Rex this morning yet at all? Miles thought back to her. He wandered onto mainstreet just in case she wasn't game for the idea.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Seth wrote:Gage hesitated for a second and looked the fox over before deciding it was probably safe to return the gesture. He extended his own paw and shook, "Nice to meet you Serenade. Unfortunately I'm kinda new as well so I doubt I could really help you find much. But it's nice to meet you.
As they shook paw , Serenade slightly leaned forward to catch the dog's scent , tried to be as not obvious as possible "Nice to meet you too , and it's ok , I'm gonna head back now anyway , and this is a small town so I should find my way around easy enough , we might even run into each other again someti--" .Got used to the town's atmosphere , Serenade suddenly got struck by a strange feeling , like something/someone's nearby , behind the dog she's been talking to , though obviously there's no one there . It's like that feeling when your eyes are closed , or blocked by a newspaper , and someone comes up to you , you can feel they're there , but you can't see anything.
"wow I needed that rest more than I thought" she thought , thinking that was nothing more than a sign of exhaustion she got after the long walk to get here
"so , erm , can I ask what your name is ?" the fox asked , tried to get her mind out of it
"Oh yeah, sorry, it's Gage. Where do you have to head back to? I'm not doing anything I could walk you there I guess. I mean if that's ok with you, I really just don't want to spend all day walking around town by myself.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:Mason helped Buster carry Janus all the way home, setting him on the bed then leaving with a quiet goodbye. He went home and only got 2 or 3 hours of sleep before his alarm went off. Breaking it with his fist he crawled out of bed and went downstairs to start his morning workout. An hour later he finished and had some breakfast consisting of bacon and a protein shake.

His thoughts were a little troubled as he continually thought of Rex, and what happened to him last night. Mason decided to jog over to Rex's house to see if he was there. Mason started his easy jog there, then just a block before the house he bumped into Chris.

Woah, hey there man. Where you headed? Is Rex at your home? I need to talk with him. Mason said quickly at Chris as he held him by the shoulders to keep either of them from falling down.
"Careful where you going, Mason!" Christopher said "I was heading for your house, actually. I thought Rex was with you since he didn't came back last night..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:"Oh yeah, sorry, it's Gage. Where do you have to head back to? I'm not doing anything I could walk you there I guess. I mean if that's ok with you, I really just don't want to spend all day walking around town by myself.
"Gage huh , that's a nice name" the fox said with a friendly smile "well erm....I'm just getting back to the forest and find somewhere to rest , but sure we can go together if you like"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Seth wrote:"Oh yeah, sorry, it's Gage. Where do you have to head back to? I'm not doing anything I could walk you there I guess. I mean if that's ok with you, I really just don't want to spend all day walking around town by myself.
"Gage huh , that's a nice name" the fox said with a friendly smile "well erm....I'm just getting back to the forest and find somewhere to rest , but sure we can go together if you like"
"Oh you're a feral? That's cool me and my friends met another fox living around here yesterday." He paused for a second as he thought over the fox's offer, "I'll come with if you don't mind but you gotta promise you aren't gonna try to eat me or anything once we get there. " He was being sarcastic but there was a little bit of genuine concern under it. He directed a thought at tara, Hey Tara would you mind coming with and watching my back. She seems nice enough but... well I just don't make a habit of trusting other animals. And once we get to there you could introduce yourself.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:"Oh you're a feral? That's cool me and my friends met another fox living around here yesterday." He paused for a second as he thought over the fox's offer, "I'll come with if you don't mind but you gotta promise you aren't gonna try to eat me or anything once we get there. " He was being sarcastic but there was a little bit of genuine concern under it.
"yes I'm a feral"Serenade let out a small chuckle hearing what Gage said "and ok, I promise I will not try to eat you alright" She said , smiling a reassuring smile
"there's nothing there ! stop being paranoid !"Serenade thought to herself , well , more like screaming inside her head at this point , at the same time staring at the same space behind Gage that she did before
".....wait , there's another fox here?" she asked after a bit of silence , while walking down the road toward the forest
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote: "yes I'm a feral"Serenade let out a small chuckle hearing what Gage said "and ok, I promise I will not try to eat you alright" She said , smiling a reassuring smile
Gage started to follow after Serenade , "Heh, well that's good I can't imagine I'd even be much more than a snack anyway."
serence ice fox wrote:
".....wait , there's another fox here?" she asked after a bit of silence , while walking down the road toward the forest
" Yeah his name's Duke he lives in some abandoned house in the woods. I guess there's a few of those. We let him borrow a collar yesterday to hang out with us and nobody really said anything."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The Czech Wolf wagged. "Of course, ma'am! I made a wood sculpture of your son, and I have some sketches of Applegate, plus some old stuff. I really, really, really am in love with Buster, can he spend more time at my place please?" He knew he was ranting, and that probably he was being rude for not asking Buster first, but this was all so...*new* to him, like having woken from a lifelong lucid nightmare. He just needed to reassert control over his life. And Buster was what his heart and soul had missed through all these years... He just feared the rabbit could disappear.
But he couldn't put him in a corner, right?
"If you're okay with it, of course," he added shyly to the rabbit. Then he decided to stuff his mouth with eggs and bread. And by then, he also discovered himself hungry like his wolf ancestors.
"I'm sure they'd be fine with me staying here more often. But you could always come over to my place, too, you know," Buster said. "I have a pretty nice room."
--------------
xhunterko wrote:Hmm, here's an idea. Since you can. How bout you fly above everything so I can see where you're at and then just walk there? I mean, if you don't mind that is. Speaking of flying. Have you seen Rex this morning yet at all? Miles thought back to her. He wandered onto mainstreet just in case she wasn't game for the idea.
That's a good idea. Hold on, I'll just...
Seth wrote:Hey Tara would you mind coming with and watching my back. She seems nice enough but... well I just don't make a habit of trusting other animals. And once we get to there you could introduce yourself.
Sure thing, Gage, she thought back to him. Nevermind, Miles. We're heading for the forest now, you can just meet us on the way. be careful though, I don't know how this fox will react to ghosts. Oh, and no, I haven't seen Rex.
serence ice fox wrote:staring at the same space behind Gage that she did before
Umm, Gage? I think she might know I'm here. she slowly began making herself gradually more visible, to see how the fox reacted.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus giggled. "It must be, if you added your touch: what do you have in your room?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"not much, really," he replied. "A good sized bed, a mini-fridge, a TV, a couch. Probably some of your work once I get some. It's just a bit roomier than your room, though I haven't seen the guest room your mom offered us."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolfdog's eyes lit up. "Then first thing, we'll go to your room and I'll see what I can do to decorate it... Well, after I have shown something to Mom...your Mom. My mom will move my stuff from my room, and then we may buy something for yours. A nice shopping day!" his tail started wagging hard. "This time there is no time limit! We can choose all you need for our place at your place!" he turned to Nancy. "Can we? Can we? I got a credit card!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The wolfdog's eyes lit up. "Then first thing, we'll go to your room and I'll see what I can do to decorate it... Well, after I have shown something to Mom...your Mom. My mom will move my stuff from my room, and then we may buy something for yours. A nice shopping day!" his tail started wagging hard. "This time there is no time limit! We can choose all you need for our place at your place!" he turned to Nancy. "Can we? Can we? I got a credit card!"
"Sounds fun. we can go after breakfast. and after you show Mom your work," he said with a smile.
Buster this whole time was eating whatever vegetarian options were available on the table. If he wasn't careful, this relationship could turn him into a chubby bunny.
his parents were sampling everything on the table. They were just glad to see Buster finally truly happy.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus leant forward so that he could whisper straight into Buster's ear. "Don't worry for the calories. We're gonna burn them all, one way...and the other." he added with the most impish grin.
Isabel addressed the Drakes. "So, mind if I drive our boys? They surely can't bring everything with them on feet. I'll be happy to help."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster blushed a bit when Janus whispered in his ear. then he started eating more.
"Go right ahead," Dirk replied to Isabelle when he had swallowed what he had in his mouth.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Invisible to the others, Hubert observed the domestic tableau. He felt serenity washing over him. Janus' family was safe, Buster's family was safe.
It was time to honor a promise. <If you still need me, Miles, I am ready to teach and to help.>
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Careful where you going, Mason!" Christopher said "I was heading for your house, actually. I thought Rex was with you since he didn't came back last night..."
Sorry, No. Last time I saw Rex he was standing at the edge of the forest last night. Haven't seen or heard from him since. Mason explained, a little worry starting to arise within him. I remember Miles saying something about checking on him last night, maybe he knows where Rex is. He told Christopher. Showing a little bit of worry over his new friend.
Yes, I am a furry.